FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Joy of Creation (An Original RP)

4 posters

Go down

The Joy of Creation (An Original RP) Empty The Joy of Creation (An Original RP)

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:22 pm

Introduction

You are a monster.

Well, that's not the most flattering language, now is it? In any case, you are the result of an experiment or two, and you've either escaped captivity or been released into the world by your creator; you can't precisely remember which.

You find yourself hiding in the nooks and crannies of a backwards, maladjusted city, filled with backwards, maladjusted people. A certain grimness fills the air, as the place of your origin looms on a nearby mountaintop.

Do you try to uncover the darkness of your past, or do you carve a new life for yourself in this strange land? Are your fellow victims friends, or foes? The choice is yours.

Rules:
1. No killing without permission
2. Don't be OP with your experiment ideas: they should center on biological or cybernetic enhancement, not supernatural stuff (although that might be added later idk)
3. Each OC's modification has two sides: an Improvement and a Complication. The Improvements are the enhancements and new abilities that have been gifted to you. The Complications are the consequences of using these abilities too much, horrific side affects of being risen above the level of Human.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Nickname (If any):
Appearance (be descriptive):
Improvement:
Complication:
Lore (What can they remember? Things should be jumbled up, confused. Optional):
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

The Joy of Creation (An Original RP) Empty Re: The Joy of Creation (An Original RP)

Post by IronBoy88 Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:03 pm

(do I gotta SAY it with a name like this or do I gotta make his)
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

The Joy of Creation (An Original RP) Empty Re: The Joy of Creation (An Original RP)

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:08 pm

IronBoy88 wrote:(do I gotta SAY it with a name like this or do I gotta make his)

(I know who you're doing but for fairness' sake you need to write up a sheet.)
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:15 pm

(Fair. Gimme some time and Sheet Will Be Up)
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:23 pm

Name: Isaac
Nickname (If any): The Plant.
Appearance (be descriptive): His hair has turned a very bright green and his eyes are green as well. His skin tone is very pale.
Improvement: Isaac can grow plants, but his powers will get stronger eventually. His powers will eventually progress to creating plants and controlling them. This is because of an experimental parasitic plant that was created for the sole purpose of integrating with the human nervous system.
Complication: Isaac lives off of how most plants live, photosynthesis. Without Oxygen, Sunlight and water, he will perish. Once his abilities grow, he will require more oxygen, etc. Frequent use of these abilities can cause him to lose a lot of energy. c
Lore (What can they remember? Things should be jumbled up, confused. Optional): He remembers a few things from the ordeal. Mostly being cut-open and forced to swallow stuff. He knows he is the only survivor of his particular experiment group.)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:09 pm

Name: Spena (no cannon name but I decided to make one up,lol)
Nickname (If any): The Snatcher
Appearance (be descriptive): he looks like a shadow but is physical???? his eyes turn a bright yellow and his mouth too.
Improvement: he can make books or contracts appear from thin air(just like ahit)
Complication: if he gets covered in b.l.u.e,yes the color BLUE,he will be MUCH more mean to whoever did it. he cant control his insanity at times.
Lore (What can they remember? Things should be jumbled up, confused. Optional): he remember when [REDACTED] threw him into the dugndon and then he just, blacked out and became this. he is the only shadow of this group. he doesn't know who threw him there though.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:43 pm

(Name: ???????????
Nickname(?): Hunter
Appearance: Hunter is a messy composite of metal and flesh. His skeleton is metal, and wires and oil tubing snake through his flesh like veins, alongside real veins and arteries. His skin is leathery and tanning like the leather it feels to be, though stitched up in places. His eyes are a brilliant teal, and he wears a red hoodie, Jean's, and brown loafers of large size.
Improvement: The practical robot integrated into him gives him boosted strength, vitality, and size, and whatever makes the Geiger counters tick faster around him may give him other abilities.
Complication: Must recharge, consume oil, repair his own electronics, AND maintain his meat. Also seems to have permanent radiation sickness.
Lore: He remembers nothing of the man that walked the streets with his flesh and his skin and his DNA. Only of himself, the biomech, the half breed, the mutant freak. ....well, he remembers voices. But none sound like him.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:47 pm

(Sorry Snatcher1, this is an OC only RP. Snatcher wouldn't work here.)

(The other 2 are gucci)
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:48 pm

(figured.)
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum