FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I Am (Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon RP)

+2
Phantomsanic360
Ahri
6 posters

Go down

What I Am (Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon RP) Empty What I Am (Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon RP)

Post by Ahri Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 am

We could have been together~

You and me, here forever~

We sTill can be together~

You anD me, here forever~

We ShOuld be here, together~

YoU AnD me, forever~

We WiLl Be ToGeThEr~

YoU wIlL bE mInE, fOrEvEr.....~

Plot

Although the Dark Matter drama is over and done with, the Expedition Society is still out there, doing what they do best. However, recently, there's been a problem. Most Pokemon found in what appears to be an unconscious state are no longer just fainted.

They're stone.

With this old problem brought to their attention, the Expedition Society vowed to find the one responsible. And to figure out why they were doing this.

Rules

-All Pokemon, aside from Legendaries and Expedition Society members, must have a nickname.

-I control major events in the story, such as timeskips, massacres, etc.

-Universal Wikia rules (No godmod, no rule 34, Permission to Kill, etc.)

-On the above subject, if a Pokemon is ever incapacitated it is most likely to be as stone. That being said, some cases will be murders.

-No one is allowed to take Arceus unless I trust them enough with the role.

-You may only claim 4 legendary roles unless the pokemon you are claiming is an Ultra Beast. Since Ultra Beasts are numerous, more than one person can have them. It's just that the Ultra Beast that one claims can't be the same Ultra Beast that someone else claimed in terms of being, not species. ...My head hurts now

-Have fun! (Blergh, just vomited a bit in my mouth)

Roles

Me: Callie (Lucario), Finn (Sceptile), Mew, Mewtwo, Dark Matter, Mawile, Ampharos, Scarlet (Roserade), Registeel, Mai (Swinub)

Solarx: Golgantes (Golurk), Weez (Weavile), Regirock, Slick (Swinub)

Phantom: Scourge (Scizor), Skitter (Galvantula), and Maria (Minun)

Alpha: Tenebrae (Necrozma)

Kyo: Giratina, Itsuwarimasu (Mimikyu), Zamazenta, Lenin (Golisopod), Regice, Arceus, One-Fifty (Stakataka), Dire (Obstagoon), and Haduken (Shiny Kommo-o)

THE DISCORD

We have one! Here it is: https://discord.gg/FHnHHJA

Last edited by Ahri on Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

What I Am (Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon RP) Empty Re: What I Am (Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon RP)

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:11 pm

(I would like to request Scourge (Scizor), Skitter (Galvantula), and Maria (Minun) please)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

What I Am (Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon RP) Empty Re: What I Am (Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon RP)

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 pm

(Tenebrae (Necrozma) pls)
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:02 pm

((Giratina, Itsuwarimasu (Mimikyu), Zamazenta, Lenin (Golisopod), Arceus, One-Fifty (Stakataka), Dire (Obstagoon), and Haduken (Kommo-o ✨) please
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:27 pm

(Accepted. We may begin.)

Callie, as per usual, woke up at sunrise. Today was anything but an ordinary day, however. Not only was it her birthday, but the more grave matter at hand was that several towns across the continents had been wiped clean of life, all their inhabitants turned to stone. The last time, it was Dark Matter. Could it return so soon? Callie didn't think so, and yet it gnawed at the back of her mind.
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:06 pm

She’s not the only one awake at this hour.
“Yeah!” An Obstagoon shouts as he brings up his arms to block an incoming strike from a large, bug-like Pokémon with three pairs of arms, two being large and with dial fingers, while the others are shorter and end in a short claw. Yet, these are the far more deadly appendages. “Yeah!” Another block. “Put yer hips into it, mate! Harder!” Overseeing this process from a good distance away is a Kommo-o. Yet, instead of being gray and covered with yellow+red scales, he is a like green with pink scales. An outlier, so to speak.
Anyways, he’s watching from a distance, biting into a Kasib berry. He’s leaning on what looks like a wall, although looks are deceiving.

Through all the strife and turmoil, there is a watcher. One who knows.
God.
Why does it take such a backseat approach, when its creations ignore its own laws and defile them? Nobody is certain. Some take it upon their hands to cleanse these “sinners”, like Kyurem, in his frigid “glory”. God ignores it. Arceus ignores all. Even when t appears he has been turned to stone, Arceus is fully capable of freeing itself, yet it does not.
Arceus is a watcher, and knows what will soon happen. He has faith, for he knows the outcome of all that will happen. But he does not share this, no. It would certainly help... but he remains neutral. God has no preference.
Arceus “stares” at the world below, watching...
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:20 pm

Drinking a small shot of decafe while watching the sunrise from an edge of a rooftop sat Weez. Eating a sandwich with the wrapper still around the bottom uneaten part of it, plastered across the wrapper read "Galar-way". Two of her goons stood side by side her, acting as bodyguards. One Sawk and a Bisharp.

"Man the stoned pokemon are back already?" Weez shakes a bag of stardust infront of one of her goons with a dumb grin on her face. "Oh wait...They've always been here! BWAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!" It takes every muscle in the Sawk's face not to contort in a cringe. Weez places the bag of stardust back on the ground again still chuckling at her own shitty pun.

"Y'see Sawk...Where other people see despair...I see opportunity! Remember how in the early 1900s how those humans went around selling snake oil as a cure for TB? Now what if we applied that same very thing but with the stone problem? 'Course the "cure" won't work instantly, it'll take a week or two and..." The two guards internally groaned as they listened to Weez's ramblings.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:20 pm

The Sun was rising.

A giant ball of fire and light - that which provided sustenance and warmth to all the creatures of the planet - was visible once more.

There was one place the light did not shine. Or rather, a place where the light ceased to be, devoured by an all-consuming hunger.

Those who did not know it's true name whispered of Tenebrae, a creature of darkness that devoured all light and energy it could reach, and left nothing but emptiness in it's wake.

Necrozma waited. Waited for food.
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:57 pm

Scourge and Skitter were brothers-in-arms. They traveled together, celebrated together, and fought together. They were heading towards one of the towns that hadn't been turned to stone.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:03 pm

Through the forest, something runs, fog billowing in and fizzling out in its wake. This is Zamazenta, a Knight. On his neck he wears a rusted shield, like some sort of charm.
He stops to see the sun rise over the forests’ horizon. Yet another day comes, as he’s lived for centuries now. The gift Zamazenta received is both a blessing and a curse...
Instead of howling at the moon, Zamazenta howls at the sun. Just something to remind him he’s still here. He doesn’t know how Zacian is doing. Hope she’s doing okay, he thinks to himself, before darting among more trees.
The new dawn awakens another thing, something of... debatable hospitality. A single yellow light, then two. The free. Eventually, a mass of small yellow lights in a “+”-like pattern flashes and blips.
Ice cracks and shatters as crystals begin to move, emerging from where warmer ice crystals attempted to merge with it. This is Regice, and it is now activated.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:44 am

(This is definitely old, but I will claim Fred (Arcanine))

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum