FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desolation (Crossover RP)

Go down

Desolation (Crossover RP) Empty Desolation (Crossover RP)

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:09 am

Story

There is a place in the omniverse most likened to Purgatory: an endless desert of ash where those wracked by regret and wrongdoing seem to always find themselves. In the aeons that this place existed, many found their ways to this place, drawn by some original burden. Those that could let go of the pain of the past found themselves free to leave. Many did not: many simply died in the trials of the wasteland, or continue to live here in scattered shanty towns. Those who find this place do so wandering aimlessly: they turn a corner and simply find themselves here, nothing fancy like falling out of a portal. You are an unfortunate soul, who has either wronged or has been wronged in the past, and simply can't find the strength to let go. The Desolation has you now, and only time will tell if you can find an escape.

This is not the only trial at work, however. Whispered legends among those who dwell here claim that deep below the dunes of ash, ancient cities wait, filled with treasures and relics the likes of which the world has never seen. They say those who seek not to accept their burdens, but unmake them, will find the power to undo the past and rewrite time itself in those dreadful caverns. Over time, one of the damned inhabitants of the Desolation gathered an army around herself, and now searches the endless expanse for the keys to her past, and with them, her future.

Rules:
1. All characters, OC or no, must fill out the character sheet
2. Basic rp rules, whatever
3. I am allowed to reject characters. I hate to be an ass, but that's just how it be.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Setting/Universe:
Burden (What past event brought them here? How does it affect them?):
Personality:
Appearance:
Abilities/Gear:
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum