FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP)

+2
Phantomsanic360
goldeaglefire1
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP) Empty The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP)

Post by goldeaglefire1 Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:07 am

The Omniverse has quite the variety of odd ends and places. With infinite possibilities, how could it not? This is merely a tale about one of many.

The Labyrinth of Planes - an impossibly large maze settled in the center of all dimensions, those who travel the Omniverse know it well for its habit of dragging unfortunate souls and foolish adventurers into its endless abyss of corridors and challenges, never to see the light of day again. Now, it's begun to pull in the latest batch of victims, but something seems different this time...

Can these brave souls find the source of the Labyrinth's power and put a stop to the cycle once and for all? Or, in the winding paths of the labyrinth, where the dead walk among the living and that which is thought to be known is tossed aside, will they be lost like the rest?

don't be too put off by the intro this is more-or-less just a normal crossover RP

1. General wiki rules - don't be OP, keep romance PG-13, ask permission before you kill another player's character, that sort of thing.

2. At least make an attempt to avoid spoilers if you're informed about the specifics of a recently released/updated piece of media (at most one month old; if it's older than that you're good) and others aren't.

3. Don't be an ass. Your characters can be asses to others, but you can't.

4. I have the right to reject your character. I can and will exercise this right if I don't trust you with a character, or I think it's too OP.

5. Have fun!

OC Form

Name:

World:

Personality:

Powers/Abilities:

Other:

Characters:

Me: Annie of the Stars, Mera Salamin, Josuke Higashikata, Paninya, Kragg, Percival King

Phantom: Ruby Rose, Pyrrha Nikos (Boopverse), Kairi (Kingdom Hearts), Rex, Pyra, Mythra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)

Solarx: Giorno Giovanna, Narancia Ghirga, Guts, Isidro, Zodd (Beserk), Yoshimitsu

Starman: Purgatory Deimos, Gordon Freeman (Freeman's Mind)

Pushing: Raven Branwen, Emerald Sustrai

Neon: Joker, Sophie (P5S)

Last edited by goldeaglefire1 on Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:01 pm; edited 7 times in total
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP) Empty Re: The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP)

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:15 pm

(Ruby Rose, Pyrrha Nikos (Boopverse), Kairi (Kingdom Hearts), Rex and Pyra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2) plz)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP) Empty Re: The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP)

Post by Solarx 64 Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:05 pm

(Lemme get uhhhhhh Giorno Giovanna, Narancia Ghirga, Guts, Isidro, Zodd(all three from Berserk), and Yoshimitsu.)
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:55 pm

(purgatory deimos from madness combat, gordon freeman as portrayed in freeman's mind)
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:14 pm

(Accepted)

(now we start)

Somewhere in the omniverse, at a meeting point between planes...

A thrum of power fills the center of a massive labyrinth. It's hard to describe what's the source of that power, exactly - being right in the intersection of all those dimensions tends to make one a bit. Incomprehensible to the mortal mind. Still safe to look at, but hell if you're going to know what it is.

The source thrums again, this time releasing a pulse of energy as black as the night sky as it does so. The sound of static fills the air and a smell like ozone permeates the atmosphere.

The latest batch is about to be brought in.

"Ow!"

A portal along a wall dispenses what appears to be a young girl with teal hair and a dark green dress alongside a stuffed rabbit, closing immediately afterwards. Of course, as she sits up and rubs her head, any hypothetical observer might notice a few things off about her appearance - for one thing, she has an eyepatch over her left eye, and there's a rather sizeable sword next to her as well. Though, considering the rest of her get-up...honestly, it seems rather likely that she's just a child star for some kind of televised action show.

To the trained eye, however, one hardened by battle and experience, they might notice something more. Like how when she picks up the sword, it seems to have a considerable heft to it, not to be expected from a mere prop. Or how her stance immediately tenses, readying herself for danger in a way most wouldn't expect for someone who looks ten. And it's kind of hard to ignore how the bunny is moving on its own and has a human eyeball in its mouth.

"What was that just now?" The girl, otherwise known as Annie, mutters to herself, taking a look at her strange surroundings. "The only explanation I can think of is a Skullgirl, but I wouldn't think the Skull Heart could get much mileage out of someone who just didn't like my show...and Skullgirls aren't that subtle, either."

Looking to her companion, she sighs, then gives a smile. "Well, whatever. We've been through weirder, right Sagan? Nowhere to go but forward."

With a nod, Sagan, as the bunny is properly called, goes to her side, and Annie begins her trek.

"Son of a-"

...not everyone is taking it so well, though.

A short woman with blueish skin and dark blue hair lands roughly on the ground face-first, a loud smack echoing across the walls as it happens. She groans in pain, getting up slowly and wincing every step of the way, every action accompanied by a painful crack. Seems that fall did not do her well, judging by her expression and the bit of red on her prison suit.

...oh right, she's wearing a prison suit. She also has glowing blue handcuffs on her wrists, but as her hands seem a bit broken at the moment, they're not really doing much.

"Ugh...wh-wait, hold on..." Mera stops her questioning for a moment as she notices the state of her hands and the handcuffs - specifically, how the former seems to be making the latter a bit loose. "Maybe..."

She does a bit of wiggling, narrowing her eyes as she focuses and hissing through the inevitable pain, but while it takes a bit of work, she manages to get out of the handcuffs, flashing a victorious smirk before drop kicking the offending object elsewhere.

"Ha! Finally out of those stupid eraser cuffs! Which...leaves me stranded in the middle of nowhere. With no help. And a good amount of my bones broken." Mera's smirk quickly fades as the reality of the situation sinks in, and after she finishes that line of thought, she just. Stands there for a few moments, silent.

Then she groans in annoyance, throwing her head back and putting her palms to her face.

This portal dispenses another youth who tenses, also seeming a bit more battle-hardened than one would be at his age...though, he's at least a teenager, for what little its worth.

The young man, dressed in what appears to be a customized Japanese school uniform and rocking a rather stylish pompadour, looks around wildly, eyes wide as he continues to tense. "Again!?"

After a few moments of nothing happening, though, the deliquent-looking youth relaxes his body, breathing out a tired sigh while rubbing the back of his head. "Damn, I didn't think I'd have to deal with something like this so soon after Kira...guess my plan for a great weekend isn't going to work out, huh?"

It's after this that he notices something that the others mentioned - and really a good majority of the people to be brought in - didn't notice. Something that only he and a few others would really be privy to.

The air is thick with a kind of low energy, one you wouldn't really notice unless you were already acquainted with it. A kind of energy that could really only be sensed by those with the right fighting spirit. As in, a spirit that you could literally fight with, although the first definition still applied in a sense.

To put it simply, a Stand.

Eyes narrowing in confusion, Josuke looks around for a moment, then partially manifests his own Stand. A bright pink arm with silver armor materializes above his own, fading into nothing around where the shoulder would be, and he waves it around in the air a little, his confused expression becoming more confused as he does so.

The feeling of having a Stand is...hard to explain if you don't already have one, but in Josuke's experience, his Stand does usually feel like a ghost. That's not to say it doesn't have any effect on the physical world - as many friends and acquaintances could attest to in his hometown - but generally speaking, Josuke normally only really feels the weight of his Stand when he's hit by another Stand, under another Stand's effects, or is actively hitting something with his Stand.

Now, however? He's feeling that weight. It's like someone tied a flying dumbbell to his arm...albeit with a lot more grace than that image would suggest.

"The hell...?" Josuke dispels his Stand, staring in confusion at where the pink arm was. What does this mean for his Stand? Is this an effect of whatever enemy Stand surely brought him here?

Whatever the case, Josuke wants answers. And he's not going to get any by standing still.

With that, he strides forward, determination in his eyes.

To her credit, she actually manages to land on her feet - although the metallic clang the impact makes while doing so is a bit jarring.

"Huh?" Another teenager, wearing a black tank top and baggy camoflage pants blinks in confusion, looking around in a wide arc before shifting her stance back to where she was, tapping her chin in thought. "What is this place, exactly...? Honestly, I kind of feel out of my league right now. This seems like something those alchemist brothers would deal with, not me."

With that being said, Paninya shrugs, and starts to jog forward at a decent pace. As she does, she brings her hands to her mouth and yells, "Hey! Anyone else here?"

The portal spits out a person-sized, armored ball of some kind, and as it closes, it slams into the ground like a boulder, skidding forward a bit due to momentum before stopping. And as it does, it uncurls into its true form.

A large, muscular beetle man, his shell and body consisting mostly of earthy tones, looks around silently, yellow eyes narrowing as he takes in his surroundings. The atmosphere feels all-too familiar to a certain eldritch pit...and quite frankly, he didn't want to be reminded of that place again.

With a short hop, Kragg curls back up into his ball form and charges forward like a wrecking ball.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:37 am

(Can I have Mythra as well?)

Out of another portal next to Annie comes a teen girl with short dark red hair, silver eyes and strange tattoos on her arms. "Stupid, piece of shit Eridan tech." She muttered to herself before glancing around. "Now where the hell am I?!"

-

Somewhere else in the labyrinth, a new portal opens, depositing a young woman with bright red hair tied up in a ponytail. Her left eye is green, while the other...is attached to a metal implant on the side of her head. It’s red and likely has a targeting system.

Her right arm is completely covered in robotic systems. Both of her legs as well. She wielded a spear and a shield in her hands. She looked around warily. "Great, more madness. Just what I needed." She grumbled as she started working around.

-

A portal opens next to Mera, launching out another teen girl, this one wearing a pink and black battle skirt/hoodie. She had short darker red hair, but not that dark. Luckily, she braced herself against the wall, seeming unfazed by hitting it. "Why can’t my life just be normal for once? No no, gotta stay positive. Find a way out, find Sora. That’s the plan."

-

This portal spits out two people, a young teen with short black hair and an emerald crystal embedded in his chest and the other was a red-haired woman with neck length hair and an emerald crystal in her chest as well. Huh.

"Whoa, Pyra where are we?" Rex asked and wow that was quite the accent.

"I’m not sure Rex, but we should be prepared for anything. For all we know, we could be back in Morytha." Both cringed slightly at the thought of that .

"Well, we won’t figure anything out just standing here." Rex grinned. "C'mon let’s go."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:44 am

A dark skinned girl with lime green hair popped out of another portal, falling over almost immediately as it closed behind her. She grumbled to herself as she got to her feet, drawing a pair of dark green pistols from holsters attached to her waist and pointing them in front of her as she looked around.

"...what the... I swear, if this was their doing..."

----

A different portal ejected a pale woman with jet black hair and a rather fearsome helmet on her head, obscuring everything except her eyes. Or at least she thought it was fearsome. She let out a sigh and took a look behind her, seeing only a blank wall. She groaned.

"Oh, that's just peachy."
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:44 am

Four separate portals materialize at the same time within the vast expanse of the labyrinth, accompanied with crackles of blue lightning and the distorted yelling belonging to six different people. All of them were nowhere near each other but that certainly didn't stop them from being near other people.

The first portal shot out two Italian teens at roughly the speed of a car on the highway. They were this close to being smashed into a pancake until the taller of the two shouted

「GOLD EXPERIENCE!」

Suddenly there was an audible crack against the wall as a yellow arm dotted with green bubls collided with it.Abruptly the hard wall was transformed into soft bundles of giant green taro leaves that acted as cushioning...Still it stung like a bitch to basically get slapped with giant leaves at a speed like that.With the added miracle of the distance between the two and the wall they safely, albeit in pain, got up off of the leaves.

The smaller of the two, Narancia, spoke up.

"G-Good thinking Giorn- The sudden urge to vomit forced him to stop mid sentence, nevertheless he kept talking.

"Ah man what the FUCK could've gone worse?! We're completely isolated from the rest of the gang and god knows where that person's stand took us...Fuck this is so fucking bad."

"It's possible whoever or whatever attacked us has an ability like the turtle...That could explain the sudden drastic change in the environment...What's worse is that weird energy, do you feel it Narancia? For a split second when Gold Experience hit the wall it felt like it's harm was sinking slightly. " Giorno interjected.

"Huh?" Narancia quickly summoned 「Aerosmith」. Just like Giorno said that feeling was felt in his stand.

"You don't think that means he's still here do ya?"

"If he's exerting that much energy that it's literally weighing our stands down..."

"Which means he's right around the corner then!"

A small red and silver radar with a propeller attached to it appeared right in front of Narancia's eye. The radar appeared almost identical to a submarine radar, except it tracks carbon. A white blip appeared on at the top left of the radar. A wild grin spread across Narancia face as he started running down the hall, with Giorno quick to follow.

"I tuned the sensitivity to pickup on people! There's no doubt about it! Our guy's on the other side of that hall! We'll make sure to get some answers out of him!" At the end of the hall were two paths, one on the left and one on the right.

Giorno flinched as the star-shaped Joestar mark on his neck started to itch like crazy. What did it mean? It gave him a weird feeling of familiarity that flowed through him. He couldn't make heads or tails of it and now's certainly not the time to.

Narancia and Giorno became visible to Josuke as they took the left path.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:08 am

(accepted)

Annie's eyes widen when the portal spits out the teen, and she has to hold back what'd presumably be a curse of her own as she gets up and looks around. It wouldn't be as easy as just escaping herself, would it?

Regaining her composure, she clears her throat to gain the teen's attention. "Excuse me?"

Mera...clearly doesn't know how to take the teen's appearance, seeming more surprised than anything else. "Uh."

As she takes a step back, however, another crack sounds off from her foot, causing her attention to shift elsewhere as she falls over and clutches said foot in pain. "Ow! Come on, I just got this foot healed!"

Josuke's focus is broken when he too feels his birthmark begin to itch, causing him to look at it with slight annoyance, and when he looks back forward, well. He's a bit dumbfounded to say the least.

Two people, at least one of which is a Stand user, judging by that radar thing...

The user wouldn't be that stupid to reveal himself this early, right? But these two couldn't be from Morioh - it's a fairly small town, and Josuke's pretty sure he would've recognized these two if he'd seen them - and unless there was some sort of country-wide kidnapping spree he wasn't aware of...

He decides to err on the side of caution for once.

"Yo!" Josuke calls out to the two, waving and giving his best friendly smile. A test; they attack first, he hits them with his Stand back.

As Emerald looks around, she can hear a distant voice to her right.

"Seriously, is anyone there? I'd really like to get out now, please!"

Last edited by goldeaglefire1 on Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:34 am

One portal opened up and quickly spat out a man dressed in a tattered trench coat and white undershirt. Complete with scrappy shoes, a backpack that had completely fallen apart, and a visor sprayed with some kind of black liquid, he jumped up off the ground to get his bearings. Perhaps the most striking part about him wasn't the black stuff that stained his face and clothes, it was the rock that had been forcefully shoved into his mouth and hands. Clearly, it didn't inhibit his movement much.

He looked down and noticed that he had dropped something on his way in. A cigarette pack.

He picked it up, but tossed it aside upon finding it empty.

-

A second portal produced a disgruntled man in orange armor. An MP5 followed him from the portal, hitting the floor and promptly discharging.

"HOLY SH-" He covered his head as the bullet whizzed past.

He uncovered his face and saw smoke coming from the submachine gun.

"Huh."

He straightened himself, adjusting his glasses.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:31 pm

The girl turned to her right, attempting to discern the owner of the voice. Seeing nothing that could realistically have produced the voice, she sighed and began to walk closer to where she thought the source of it was located, pistols still pointed in front of her.

----

The helmeted lady then looked directly above her, trying to find a ceiling of sorts. If there wasn't one, she'd be in luck.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:26 pm

It doesn't take long - Paninya comes into Emerald's view fairly quickly; girl's fairly fast when she wants to be.

She hasn't noticed Emerald yet, though, stopping her jog for a moment to look down what appears to be a branching hallway in the maze with a thoughtful expression on her face.

After a few moments, the man in orange armor can hear a faint rumbling.

...well, the good news for the helmet lady is, there isn't a ceiling.

The bad news is, there's just. Another hall up there. An upside-down maze just casually up there like nothing's wrong. There's some space between it and the maze she's currently in, but who knows how that could affect whatever she's planning?

Another point for the weirdness factor.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:48 pm

The girl whips around towards Annie. "Oh! Hello there!" She cleared her throat. "My name is Ruby Rose and to whom do I speak with?" That was a highly exaggerated accent.

-

"Oh! I can help with that!" Kairi turns toward Mera. She summons a giant...key and points it at Mera's foot. "Cure." A green aura fell over her, healing Mera. "There, you should be all better."

-

Elsewhere, Pyrrha was stalking the labyrinth, likely already trying to find an exit or some other people at the least.

-

The Helmeted lady might start hearing the sound of two voices, a young teen boy and a young woman's voice. It was hard to make out what they were saying at the moment though.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:44 pm

Narancia looks furious at the fact that Josuke waved at them "Think you're some kinda comedian huh?! Ya got ONE chance to tell us where you put the others before we blow your brain to bits!"

Giorno clasped Narancia's shoulder. "Hold on, I think I know one of his friends." Giorno eyed Josuke's outfit from top to bottom.

"Those buttons..."

Giorno looks back up at Josuke's face, keeping his eye contact.

"You wouldn't happen to know who Koichi Hirose is would you?" Giorno asked. More thoughts about that itch and weird feeling about the mark raced through is head...Damn it just who was this street punk? Again he had to bury them with the situation at hand.

"HUH?! You think that scrawny brat you talked about knows about him? They're just Japanese people Giorno get it together!"

"They're school uniforms, they're almost the same."

"So what?"
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:02 pm

The girl put the pistols back in their holsters. Didn't see a reason not to appear friendly, and if she was accosted, her Semblance could get her out and away with minimal risk.

----

The lady took mental note of the gap she saw between the two mazes. She didn't know if she could fit between them. She also took mental note of the voices she heard, and decided the best course of action would be to seek them out.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:01 pm

Annie raises an Eyebrow of Disapproval at the accent, but doesn't comment on it. Mentally, she notes that she (or at least her outfit) wasn't recognized - different kingdom, maybe? Chess if she had to place a bet.

"Annie," she holds out a hand.

Mera watches in disbelief as the aura washes over her, and after a moments, she gets up, stretching a little as if to inspect her work. "Oh, wow, you weren't kidding."

She looks to Kairi, and there's a moment of awkward silence as she just. Stands there. As if it takes a moment for the proper course of action to register. "...thanks, kid."

Josuke's eyes widen when he hears Koichi's name. "No, that's...that's completely right - Koichi is one of my best friends..."

Which does track - Koichi tell Josuke he was being sent to a foreign country by Jotaro, though he didn't know the full details - and considering these two are clearly European, Josuke really wouldn't be too surprised...if it wasn't for the fact that Koichi's trip was still months away.

Damn it, does this Stand mess with time, too!? But rather than voice this out loud, Josuke simply sighs, forcing himself to relax, and cracks a smile. He can tell them after he figures out if they can be trusted or not. "Guess I shouldn't be too surprised, huh? Koichi did tell me he was going on a trip...though I haven't had the chance to ask how it went, yet."

Emerald's attempt to look friendly pays off, as when Paninya brings her attention back to what's in front of her, she sees Emerald, looks her over, then grins as she jogs toward the green-haired girl.

"Oh, hey!" She greets as she stops in front of her. "Man, I'm glad there's someone else here after all...I was starting to worry I was just shouting into the void."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:19 pm

As the helmeted lady began getting closer to the voices they became more clear.  

"This is not how I thought this day was gonna go."  The woman said, with a sigh.

"Agreed.  Why is it so hard to just, have a normal day?"  The boy grumbled.

-

Pyrrha was still on the move.  She detected sound nearby and began to pick up the pace.

-

Ruby pouts slightly, before grinning and shaking Annie's hand in return. "Nice to meet you Annie! Haven’t seen anyone like you before. Where are you from, Atlas perhaps? You definitely don’t look Pandoran, especially not in that outfit. Maybe Promethea or Athenas?" Yeah those were definitely foreign names.

-

"You’re welcome miss." Kairi beamed at her and wow that smile was really bright. Pure light.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:31 pm

The man in the armor looked up, sighing as he ignored the rumbling.

"Where the hell is this? This isn't Black Mesa." He looked up at the ceiling. Or rather, the lack thereof.

"...Yeah, even grant money can't build this. Is this an M.C. Escher sketch? Is that where I am? We DID theorize about alternate timelines in art, but..."

He started walking.

"Maybe it's like Mario. I could have tripped on something and landed on some guy's sketch, and this place happened to be one of them. I wonder what happens when it gets destroyed."

-

The man covered in the black goo looked up at the ceiling, and, seemingly not surprised with what he saw, quickly got himself moving.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:08 pm

"Shouting is right. I heard you from when I first got here."

The girl awkwardly chuckled.

----

The tone of the voices made her less confident. At least she knew already that they, too, had no clue what was happening.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:10 am

"Do you think anyone else is here?" The boy seemed to ponder as they got closer.

"I don’t know. But we should be careful. There might be more then just people down here." The woman spoke softly.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:57 am

"...the Canopy Kingdom?" Annie's honestly surprised she hasn't heard of any of these places - she's a lot more experienced than she looks, and it takes quite a bit to surprise her. A place she's never heard of is one of them.

Mera just kinda awkwardly cracks a smile back.

...well. Her first plan had been to ditch the kid, but getting healed kinda made that hard to justify practically. And now with that smile? She only knows one other person with that smile, and if her experience with him is anything to go by, this girl's not going to leave her alone anytime soon, whether she wants it or not.

Might as well accept the facts.

"Well...I'm not usually a people person, but considering we've been tossed into some sort of death maze or something, and I'm pretty sure going alone isn't a good idea...not to mention the stamina problem...maybe we should team up?" Mera suggests, trying not to make it sound as stilted as she feels it is right now.

It doesn't really work.

After a moment, Mera sighs. "Just - tell me your name, kid."

"Guess I just got a good set of lungs from all my running," Paninya shrugs, then extends a hand. "Paninya. You?"

As the armored man walks on, the rumbling gets louder and louder, up until, well...

What appears to be a man-sized pillbug - in reality Kragg - rolls through a path in front of the man, leaving a trail of dust and rubble in his wake.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:58 am

"Never heard of that place before!" Ruby shrugged. "But I haven’t been everywhere in the universe so I wouldn’t know."

-

"My name's Kairi!" She smiled. "What’s your name?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:06 am

He blinks, poking his head out to check the corridor.

"...Okay, so now I have a choice. Go down there," He looked to the way Kragg was heading, "and risk getting beaten to shit by whatever that was, or I can go the other way and either find nothing or something I wish I didn't find."

He debated in his head for a short while.

"Meh, fuck it. I've got explosives."

And so he followed the trail of dust.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:13 am

Narancia spoke up, a small bead of sweat rolled down the side of his face.

"Look's like my friend was right about you, and if that kid you know means anything you're probably not some kinda psycho to be friends with him...So do us a favor and show what your stand can do! We won't have to tear out each other's throats if we can confirm ya ain't got squat to do with this labyrinth."

Worst case scenario he doesn't know what a stand is. Ugh. What kinda haircut is that even?! I'll never understand Japan... Narancia thought to himself.

"You."

A hoarse voice spoke from behind the goo-covered man. It barely sounded human.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:30 am

He spun around and his stance changed as he clearly expected a fight.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum