FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP)

+2
Phantomsanic360
goldeaglefire1
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP)

Post by Pushi Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:53 pm

"Back where I started, there's a fork in the road, with two paths going left and right. I went on the right path and ended up with you two."

----

Emerald didn't bother to make further comments. Everything she wanted to say had already been said.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP)

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:03 am

"Well there wasn’t anything back where we started, so our best bet would be backtracking to where you started and going left."  Pyra nodded.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:54 pm

"I believe so, too."

Raven drew a sword with a yellow blade out from within the giant sheath and held it at her side.

"I'd be wary."
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:50 pm

Rex and Pyra nodded, a rather large blade appearing in Rex's hand.  He held it in a relaxed grip.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:14 pm

Narancia cleared his throat, being a little more confident in how the situations turning out to be.

"Now that we're all the same page...let's make a base of operations." Giorno cut off Narancia before he could speak. Narancia waves his face infront of him.

"Hey hotshot remember the chain of command? YOU take orders from me." Naracia pointed to himself.

"Bucciarati never said that."

"What did you say you little shit?!"

Giorno turned his attention back to the other people.

"We can't all stay together as a big group in these packed walls, eventually we'll run into even more people in this maze the more we wander. So let's stay connected through a base while we move together in groups of let's say...3-4? I'm sure we can find an easy way to communicate together apart with our various abilities. Far from normal people are all being brought together in this maze for some reason."
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:06 pm

"I'm not sure...it seems almost-"

It's at that moment the blur reveals itself, zipping in front of them - what appears to be an animated dragon skeleton, its bones as blue as ice and surrounded by fire that seems to seep away heat rather than produce it. Rather oddly, its tail ends in a three-pronged claw, but that's not important.

The ghostly dragon roars in Annie and Ruby's faces.

"-spectral." Annie finishes, grimacing as she readies her sword.

The Firaga spell is a direct hit - the creature stumbles back for a moment, letting out a roar of pain - but it doesn't slow down for long, and goes right back to charging them.

"Son of a-" Mera, displeased at this, curses to herself for a moment, then looks at her hand. After a bit of hesitation, she holds it out behind herself, a blue glow surrounding it...

...and several jagged spikes of glass shoot out from the floor and walls, obscuring the hybrid's path, forcing it to break each one before charging. Didn't stall it for much longer than the Firaga spell, but it works for the moment.

Paninya considers this for a moment. "Well, I'm probably not going to be much help there - I mean, I have a culverin in my leg that could work like a flare, but I only have one shot..."

"Wait, what?" Josuke can't help but do a double take upon hearing that.

Paninya tilts her head, then snaps her fingers. "Oh, right! You weren't there when I showed it earlier! Let me just..."

She holds up her leg and slaps it, creating a muffled clang.

"My legs are all automail," she explains simply.

Kragg seems to consider this. "...this is true. However, I can roll. I have to, to properly watch."

Percy doesn't seem to mind that they're a bit behind her, and simply doesn't comment on it.

After a few moments of quiet, she looks to the two. "If you don't mind me asking, I am still curious as to the purpose of your uniforms. Were you heading to a...convention, of some kind?"
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:17 pm

Joker shakes his head. "No, but it's a long story." Explaining the Metaverse sounds like the exact opposite of something Joker wants to do, especially to someone with potentially no background. Even if they are seemingly in it—if they're not, Joker has a lot of questions—explaining the more technical terms takes time, and it's more Futaba's knowledge base anyways.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:52 pm

"Well shit.  I’ve never fought a skeleton dragon before!"  Ruby grins as she digistructs a different gun to replace the one in her hand currently.  She starts firing on the dragon and...are the bullets covered in some kind of corrosive acid?  Huh.

-

"We need an actual plan!  If we just keep running we’re probably gonna hit a dead end and be cornered by that thing!"  Kairi stated as they ran.

-

Pyrrha nodded.  "That sounds like a reasonable plan."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:21 pm

"Whatever. Look, are you the guy behind this? If you are, put me back. I don't like it. At all."

-

Just as the sword begins to come down, Deimos spins around, tossing a small cylindrical object at Zodd. Getting barely any time to process it, the object detonates in a bright, cracking flash. Deimos has the foresight to shield his eyes, but, assuming Zodd isn't so lucky, finds his vision has gone completely white and his ears are ringing with pain.

Seems Deimos DID find something, and had the idea of cooking a flashbang long enough so that there wasn't a window of time to react. And, finding himself in an good spot, he jumped up to give this shithead a nasty boulder haymaker that, for any lesser being, would shatter the nose, jaw, and teeth.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:16 pm

In response, the dragon glows brighter, and...the bullets phase through, hitting the wall harmlessly. In hindsight, this probably was to be expected.

"Crescent Cutter!"

Thankfully, Annie has Ruby covered - she swings her sword, and a crescent beam flies out of it and smacks the dragon right in the face.

"You have any lasers in your space guns?" Annie asks, turning her head to look at her. "I think those will work on this thing."

Mera opens her mouth to give a rebuttal, but, judging by the silence that follows, she can't think of anything. "...damn it, you're right. How long do you think you can keep that bull distracted with your magic, kid?"

Kragg's eyes shift into a genuine glare, and he looks at the ground, clearly. "Kragg was taken from wall. Kragg needs to get back to the wall. Out of this prison of the abyss."

Percy slowly nods, looking understanding. "If you don't want to divulge that information, that's fine. But, should you ever decide you want me to know...we do have an abundance of time on our hands. I'd be open to a long story or two."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:48 pm

Ruby nodded with a grin.  Digistructing a new gun, Ruby immediately launches a beam of electricity into the dragon.  It’s a continuous beam.

-

"How long do you need?"  Kairi grinned at Mera.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:48 am

"These devilish tricks won't last you forever human! Aaaaghggh!

Zodd bellowed out in pain as he covered up his eyes with his hands in an attempt to stop the pain somehow. His freak sword clattered to the ground as a result of this. Go figure.

While the punch didn't do much but nudge Zodd slightly, it did let him know where Deimos was briefly. Zodd lifted one hand from his face while desperately groping the air to grab Deimos's scruff.

A bewildered samurai happens upon the pair of girls, Annie and Ruby, getting a front row seat of the madness unfolding in front of him. What a great find! Perhaps these adventuresses could lend a hand in getting him and by extension all of them out of this maze. In front of him the samurai Yoshimitsu held a map in front of him he had been furiously filling at as he walked down his own path through the maze. He hoped that others in the maze-if they're were any aside from the girls he just found- had the idea of filling out a map as they went so he could have the chance to combine maps. It never hurt to try and get an idea of where you were going, even if it seemed to be infinite? Maybe it is.

No more time for that. Putting the map away in one of his many pockets. Drawing his energy imbued sword out with unnatural speed, Yoshimitsu leaped into the air from behind like some sort of human frog and prepared to take a small slice off of the dragon's tail. It wasn't an ideal attack but he was back some ways from the fight before he leaped.

"KYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:46 pm

"What the fuck?! Where did the samurai guy come from?!" Ruby gaped for a moment.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:21 pm

Gordon awkwardly shifts, checking behind him to make sure there isn't anyone else coming.

"...Riiiiight."

-

Zodd's vision slowly returns and he finds himself holding his visor. Rude.

Deimos, meanwhile, made a hatless scramble for the sword.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4