FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Merged World: Project Collision

+9
timelessreprobate
Phantomsanic360
Oswaldo GemsGoldia
Kyogreswimming
IronBoy88
Solarx 64
Neon
goldeaglefire1
6f5e4d
13 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Merged World: Project Collision - Page 14 Empty Re: The Merged World: Project Collision

Post by sfvm.exe Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:42 pm

(I should probably post what the invitations that Dr. Westdūme sent say right now...)

The invitation says...

Have you ever wanted to take over the world, but heroes keep getting in the way?

Have you already taken over the world, but find it boring?

Have you managed to take over a universe, but find it too complicated to manage?

Then do I have good news for you!

Join the Omniplanetary Villain Union and enjoy the satisfaction of being in control of the Omniverse with the simplicity of being in control of a planet.

- Dr. John Westdūme

P.s. If you're home is affected by the merging worlds, I apologize, for I have no control over that.

There's an address at the bottom, probably where the villain "hideout" is.

(Firstnameconfirmed)

"Hey, so, where are we driving to anyway? I also don't think we got your name yet..." Monika asks the magenta tire rabbit tank man.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

The Merged World: Project Collision - Page 14 Empty Re: The Merged World: Project Collision

Post by Kyogreswimming Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:56 pm

Toxzon stares.
He stares for so long.
And after a minute;
"This is such a scam." he shakes his head, crumpling the paper up. DOn't blame him- almost every situation like this has ended in him being betrayed or being the betrayer, and it STILL backfiring on him. "Fishy would, though, tell me that I should at least attend a "first meeting". But all of this is so very, very stupid. Me, take over a planet? I would just settle for copper canyon. AND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET THERE, I LIVE IN A SEWER!"
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:07 pm

Hey, wait, there's a backside.

"Hey, I'm sorry I don't have any more information, no need to be rude about it." Spiky haired kid says.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:12 pm

"I'd recommend we get out of here."

"Hey, Da-"
Jr. had made it to the throne room, where he noticed Ghiaccio and Pesci seemingly just hanging out behind Bowser.
"HEY! Who are you guys?!"

Once the raven was sure it was out of sight of that man, it suddenly dropped to the ground... and it became the black-haired woman from earlier.

Natsuki slowly turned around, lowering the crossbow as she did so.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:26 pm

Hifumi raised her eyebrow at the eccentric Pokemon trainer, though it couldn't be seen behind her mask. "Hifumi Togo."

-

The creature seems surprised by this as it stumbles backwards, not expecting the push.

-

Xemnas nodded. "So, what are your current plans now that you've successfully merged the worlds?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:38 pm

"I've sent invitations to villains around the Omniplanet to join our alliance. That reminds me, Malak, can you have your troops hunt down those that are considered heroes in the meantime?" Westdūme asks.

"They should already be doing that." Malak replies. 

"Ah, thinking ahead, I see. Fantastic, that's what I like to see."

"Don't speak to me with that tone. This is an alliance, not a crime syndicate."

"Right, sorry. Anyway, once the heroes are done for, we should have full control of the Omniplanet."
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:20 pm

Xemnas merely nodded.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:11 pm

"Well we could either leave him here or let him come back to the café with us. He probably knocked out all of those troopers, so if we got caught by them, they'd probably attack us to instead of just leaving us alone." Joker has turned to Goro, speaking in Japanese. "Or he could be like you and is secretly deranged."
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:14 pm

"Wh- Hey!" Goro looks offended as he responds in Japanese. "I am not secretly deranged." Goro pauses, looking at Sora before continuing in Japanese, "I'd say bring him with you. I have places to be," Goro holds up a paper. "If I can trick you all when I don't trip up, I can do this when they'd never know if I trip up."
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:50 pm

(So uh, after the Re:Mind trailer, I fewl obligated to take Kairi so uh, I'd like Kairi please)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:52 pm

(Accepted.)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:05 pm

(ye)

Kairi's whole life had been nothing short of dangerous. That latest danger led to the disappearance of her potential boyfriend best friend. So Kairi had been grieving his loss, but that Grief was quickly consumed by confusion, panic, and maybe a small hint of maybe Sora's here, when the worlds began merging. The sandy beaches of Destiny Island gave way to a huge city as she witnessed a phenomenon most unnatural.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:36 pm

"This day just gets weirder and weirder..."
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:38 am

Toxzon simply does not care, tossing the paper behind him. May as well SEE what all the fuss is about.
____
And witnessing the raven to Raven thing was Golisopod, who was following Raven if you recall since, unlike Guzma, he was not willing to stop ignoring that bird.
He growls as he approaches, folding his shorter arms back up.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:02 pm

The woman didn't notice Golisopod following her. She was too busy trying to locate the source of the red sparkles she had seen earlier.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:05 pm

Guess what also attached itself to Destiny Island? Traverse Town.

The lime green haired girl is still relaxing as she opens one eye and looks around before closing it again. Then she realized something was up as she opened both her eyes and took another look around, seeing that all was not normal.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:30 pm

"Don't get caught," Joker knows he can't stop Goro, so he turns back to Sora and starts talking to him in English. "My friend here has something he needs to do, but I'm heading back to where we were before. You can come if you want, and maybe we can hash together a plan to fix this."
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:14 pm

Kairi looks over and sees Traverse Town. "What in the worlds..." She heads over.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:11 pm

Spiky hair kid shrugs. "Well, I don't really have anything to do..." He walks over to Joker. "I'm Sora, by the way."

The lime green haired girl stands up and looks all that has appeared in Traverse Town, confused and concerned.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:20 pm

"...well, the silence is reassuring."

"Answer me, would ya?!"
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:56 pm

Kairi has entered Traverse Town. "Hello?" She called out.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:14 pm

Green haired girl looks over at Kairi after she called out. "Oh hey!" She called back. "Do you know what's going on?"
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:49 am

Kairi shook her head.  "No idea."

-

"So uh, we should probably introduce ourselves." The Twilight Knight said to Guzma, because they're with him. "I am the Twilight Knight. The masked woman in the dress is the Duchess. And the slightly feral lady is the Tusk."

"Hey." The Duchess waved.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:01 am

"Akira. My friends refer to me as Joker in battle, but I'll respond to either," Joker introduces himself. "He's Akechi, and I can introduce to my other friends once we get back to Leblanc." Joker turns and heads off back to Leblanc, motioning for Sora to follow him.
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:07 am

Goro looks over the invite, checking the front and back of it. He's got to get to the address somehow.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next