FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Merged World: Project Collision

+9
timelessreprobate
Phantomsanic360
Oswaldo GemsGoldia
Kyogreswimming
IronBoy88
Solarx 64
Neon
goldeaglefire1
6f5e4d
13 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Merged World: Project Collision Empty The Merged World: Project Collision

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:40 am

"I hope your prepared for what's to come, gentlemen, for this will be a new day for us."

Check out the Prologue for the RP. --> https://fnaf-rp.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Sfvm1exe/The_Merged_World:_Project_Collision_-_Prologue

*RULES*

-Use the OC form for OCs.

-Do not claim any invincible super gods. I don't want another HADIO situation.

-Don't be toxic jerks. You're characters can be toxic jerks, but any RPers being toxic asses is a big no-no.

-Basic wiki rules apply. It's heavily advised that you read them first before RPing.

-Joke characters can be claimed if it's for comic relief. Otherwise, claim some serious characters

-If something in the media has just been released, wait for about a month (or longer) to pass before saying anything about it.

-Don't double post until about 2 days have passed since you last posted with no other posts after it.

-Check the roles list if I didn't verbally say that I accepted your character.

-Don't kill without permission.

*OC FORM*

Name:

Original world before fusion of worlds:

Powers/Abilities:

Alignment:

Bio(optional):

Other(optional):

*ROLES*

Sfvm.exe - Sora, Sarana, Kathrina, Monika, HK-47, Sith Armada(KotOR), the Heartless, Darth Malak, Ansem the seeker of darkness, King Boo, Glitchtrap, Dr. Westdūme, Zim, Gir

Phantomsanic360 - Shredder, Vanitas, Master Xehanort, Xemnas, the Nobodies, April O'Neil, The Duchess, The Tusk, Sayori, Twilight Knight, The Heart of Darkness, the Lost, Io, Hifumi Togo/Legend, the Shrieker, Kairi, Aqua, Dark Hide Heartless, Paracelsus, the Plague Doctor, Larxene, Heather Mason

Pushi - Natsuki, Bowser Jr., Raven Branwen, Penny Polendina, Mercury Black

6f5e4d - Puppet, Ben 10, Ash, Ash's Pokemon

Goldeaglefire1 - Yuri, Tsukasa Kadoya, Ms. Fortune, Minette, Double Trouble, Princess Mary, Eurynomos, Lonnie, Kyle, Rogelio, Aradia Megido, Mr. 5/Gem, Miss Valentine/Mikita, Enchantress

NeonUmbreon - Goro Akechi, Teddie, TECHNOLOGIC!Futaba Sakura, Morgana

timelessreprobate - Joker, Aigis

Solarx 64 - Johnny Joestar, Funny Valentine, Giorno Giovanna, Narancia Ghirga, Ghiaccio, Pesci, Risotto, Diavolo/Doppio, Nightmare, Yoshimitsu, Zalsalamel

IronBoy88 - Gyro Zepelli, Zote, FC!H1, Sojiro Sakura, EXE

Kyogreswimming - Ben 23, Yharim, Yharon, Mack, Bowser, Crush, Gulp, Neo Metal Sonic, Toxzon, Guzma, an Appletun, a Flapple, two Applins, Skeletor, Black Knight, Terrorpin, the Galar Fossils

Oswaldo GemsGoldia - Ozwald

Snatcher1 - La Danse Macabre

Starman - the wraith, the ghost face, the cannibal, the shape

Last edited by sfvm.exe on Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:55 pm; edited 38 times in total
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

The Merged World: Project Collision Empty Re: The Merged World: Project Collision

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:49 am

(I would like the Shredder (Rise of the TMNT), Vanitas, Master Ava, Master Xehanort, Xemnas, The Nobodies, April O'Neil (Rise of the TMNT), The Duchess (Darkest Dungeon Mod), and the Tusk (Darkest Dungeon mod)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

The Merged World: Project Collision Empty Re: The Merged World: Project Collision

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:53 am

(Accepted.)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:04 am

(thinking.wmv)
(i'd like natsuki, bowser jr., raven branwen, and penny polendina)
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:13 am

(Ah, this is finally back, awesome)

(I'll go for every character I used last time, which was Puppet, Ben 10, and Ash and his Pokemon)

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:31 am

(Ok)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:53 am

(Yuri, Tsukasa Kadoya, Ms. Fortune, Minette, and Double Trouble please)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:03 am

(AllweneednowisSayoriandthenwe'dhavethewholeDokiDokigroup.)

(Accepted.)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:29 am

(So, when do we start)

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:33 am

(Let's wait for more people to show up.)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:33 am

(Alrighty then, should we send invites?)

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:33 am

(Alrighty then, should we send invites?)

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:38 am

(Not really...)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:10 am

(I guess because it would be spam if that were done)

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:43 am

(goro akechi (p5r) and teddie (p4) please)

(technically teddie isn't from p4 but instead from past p4au but it's not too important.)
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:54 am

(Accepted.)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:29 pm

(can i take joker from p5r and aigis from post p4au (she and teddie would be from the same time (neon and i coordinated this!!!)) please?)
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:42 pm

(I would also like Sayori and Twilight Knight (Darkest Dungeon mod) please)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:22 pm

(Let's start. Oh, one last thing. Everyone should start on their original worlds (with some exceptions with my characters) this time.)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:28 pm

Out in Tokyo, specifically in a quiet little café tucked away in a similarly quiet district, a young man is glaring at the door. The door itself just quietly shut before we peeked in to see what was happening, so more likely then not someone just left.

The young man turns to the other man standing besides him, his expression softening very slightly. He says nothing, just watches.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:45 pm

The other young boy, Joker, is avoiding his eyes, clearly thinking about how to phrase his thoughts while he fidgets with his black hair. After another moment of silence, he speaks up. "Goro... Why didn't you say something? You could have told me what was up, I would of understood." Judging by Joker's tone, he really wouldn't of, but he's attempting to be reassuring.
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:51 pm

In a pizzeria, somewhere in the United States, an animatronic puppet was giving gifts to the visiting children.

In another world, also in the USA, a brown-haired teenager was just currently enjoying a smoothy, said teen is usually a big hero but currently was relaxing from heroics.

And then, somewhere in another world, at a science institute, there was another boy, accompanied by an electric mouse.

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:37 pm

(I was originally just going to use the Heart for the intro but i'd like it as an actual character please)

In a dungeon made of flesh, three unlucky heroes have been sent to their deaths. The Heart of Darkness loomed before them, ever-
pulsing with life and death. Their creator....and destroyer.

"Don't worry guys! We've fought stronger shit than this." One of them spoke, her voice confident as she stared into the eyes of madness. She wore a hood over her eyes and had white hair.

"How can you be so damned confident right now?!" Another snapped, her skin a light gray as she looked up, bloody tears dripping off her face. "Serene is dead! I'm the only one who can heal and I can only heal myself!"

"Do....have plan?" The third, a woman carrying what looked like a miniature battering ram with a horn attached to it, asked.

"I'm working on it!" The first snapped back.

-

Meanwhile, in another world, in New York City, a teenage woman was working late at a pizza shop.

-

And on another world, a dark keybearer was meeting with his old master.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:09 pm

"No, you wouldn't have understood and you still don't. Under absolutely no conditions can we accept his deal. I don't care what happens to me, we're not going to let him control us like puppets."

----

Sitting on a train, a young blonde man has given up trying to rest. The train ride from Tokyo to Inaba always takes forever. At least he's not alone...
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:11 pm

... And alone he's not! Besides him, what looks like a young woman is sitting. She's not a normal young woman, but as she's wearing legit clothes the only thing tipping anyone off is her 'headphones'. She's watching the people on the train as it chugs along. They're riding together, but at a glance it wouldn't seem like it.
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next