FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Merged World: Project Collision

+9
timelessreprobate
Phantomsanic360
Oswaldo GemsGoldia
Kyogreswimming
IronBoy88
Solarx 64
Neon
goldeaglefire1
6f5e4d
13 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Merged World: Project Collision - Page 2 Empty Re: The Merged World: Project Collision

Post by Solarx 64 Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:29 pm

(Lemme get uhhhhh Johnny Joestar, Funny Valentine, Giorno Giovanna, Narancia Ghirga, Ghiaccio, Pesci, Risotto, Diavolo/Doppio, Nightmare, and Yoshimitsu. Don't worry about Diavolo I won't commit bruh and spam time erasure 24/7. Giorno doesn't have GER btw just GE)
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

The Merged World: Project Collision - Page 2 Empty Re: The Merged World: Project Collision

Post by IronBoy88 Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:41 pm

((Permit me one Gyro Zepelli, Zote, and..... does FC-H1 need a form or do you remember his deets))
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:58 pm

(He does need an OC form, Iron.)

Outside the pizzeria, a rabbit eared humanoid figure lurks in the shadows, placing something down.

Meanwhile, on a large space station, in the main chamber, a man with scaley red armor and a metallic mask where his mouth should be speaks to an engineer with a harsh robotic tone in his voice. "I expect that the code is in the system in 5 minutes EXACTLY how it's written, or else. Do I make myself clear?"

The engineer fearfully looks at Malak. "Y-yes my lord... but may I ask why you want the code in system?"

Malak leans forward, staring the engineer directly in the eyes. "It would be best if you don't ask questions and do it." He tells the engineer, causing him to quickly nod and run off to do the job. The sith lord folds his arms and looks through the window into galactic space.

Meanwhile, in a classroom afterschool, a schoolgirl with long orange-brownish hair wearing a schoolgirl uniform and a large white bow and ribbons tying her hair in a long ponytail stands in the front of the classroom. "Okay, everyone! Time to share our poems." She says with a smile.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:10 pm

Puppet continued to entertain the children and provide prizes, unaware of the rabbit man outside.

(By the way, I read the blog, it's good so far)

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:14 pm

"This is so boooring," Teddie whines, watching the last few sober people leave the train. They still have an hour before the Inaba stop. "Nothing exciting has happened in months, and now we're on a train to Inaba? What could have even happened there that would make Mitsuru-san would send you with me? You're complete overkill, the Shadows have been friendly since we beat Izanami."
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:32 pm

Also in the classroom, another schoolgirl but with pink hair's face turned red as she slowly went to her bag and pulled out a slightly crumpled piece of paper.
"C'mon, Monika... what's the point of this?"

On a different planet entirely, a woman with jet-black hair and red shoulder guards was instructing a group of brutish men in the middle of what appeared to be a campsite.
"So after we retrieve the dust from our accomplice, we'll head back to the town and sell it for Lien! Any questions? Aside from 'why do we have to do this?'."

On the same planet as the black-haired woman, but in a snowy tundra instead of a forest, a girl with long orange hair, teal eyes, and an off-white dress was quite literally flying through the landscape, her eyes locking on to any humans she flew over.

Also on a different planet, a... turtle-looking thing wearing a bib with a menacing set of teeth drawn on was lazily orbiting a stone castle with a lava moat. He was achieving this via the use of a floating half-sphere with a clown face on the front and a propeller on the bottom to provide lift.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:35 pm

((Name: FC-H1
Original World prior to fusion: Currently, Planet if the Displaced, DCPD
Powers/Abilities: Technomancy, noteworthy strength and durability, has grown to use the lightsaber stolen from General Grievous years ago with efficiency. Has a metal arm from where Cronus (Kamen Rider) severed his over a decade ago.
Alignment: Sliding Scale of Good, situationally.
Bio: You know his story.
Other: Probably too tired for this.))
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:37 pm

(accepted)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:44 pm

Another schoolgirl, this one with purple hair, also takes out a paper from her bag, only hers is neat and folded. She seems noticeably nervous about the whole thing.

Elsewhere, in a completely different universe, two young women walk side by side on a wooden boardwalk, the hustle and bustle of business around them as things are talked out between...fish people? Yeah, most of the people in this town seem to be either fish or aquatic somehow. In fact, one of the women falls into this category herself, having blue skin, fins on her arms (as well as acting as her hair), and scales covering most of her arms. The other seems to be mostly normal...save for the oddly circular, symmetrical scars all over her body, the cat ears and tail, and the complete lack of shoes of any kind.

"Thank you again, Nadia; I'm really looking forward to this day off!" The fish girl says to the cat woman, grinning.

"Ah, don't mention it - I mean, seriously, the last time you had a break was...what, six months ago, when you had that cold?" The cat woman, apparently Nadia, replies.

"I mean, it's not like I work every shift at the Dak'kull Dubu..." Fish girl retorts.

"Suuuuuuure you don't! Just most of them." Nadia gives fish girl a cheeky little grin after.

She laughs a bit, scratching the back of her head. "You have me there!"

And yet in somewhere even further, beyond the reach of most in this particular universe, armored footsteps echo through a sky bathed in red.

Soldiers in gunmetal gray and black are illuminated by a green glow as they patrol metal streets, the architecture a patchwork of metal plates and blinking lights. And high above in this industrial fortress, a reptillian figure in a black and green skintight suit lays down and watches with a toothy smirk, brushing their blond hair to the side as they do so.

But, getting away from that...

A man in a black suit and an absolutely magenta shirt walks down a quiet road, gaze shifting from a camera in his hands to a high school some ways in front of him. Seems to be mostly unoccupied at the moment.

Holding his camera steady, the man takes a picture of the high school, looks at it, and groans soon after. "Damn - here, too? I thought this place was supposed to be uneventful...guess I'm not getting time to plan."

He turns around, letting go of his photo and letting the wind blow it away. "Better get ready for my big entrance, then. They're going to need the help soon enough..."

As he walks down the street and disappears around a corner, the photo he took lands in a crack on the sidewalk, right in front of the school.

It's a picture of the school, alright...but it's very, very distorted, so much so that it's hard to tell that it even is the school at first glance. Even more concerning is the darkness at the edges. How did that even happen...?
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:03 pm

A fourth schoolgirl with coral-pink hair takes out her own paper. "Are you okay Yuri?"

-

The pizza lady is banging her face on the counter. "This. Is. So. Boring."

-

In another universe, a prison of sorts, a piece of armor laid in a cell, unmoving.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:25 pm

The schoolgirl pressed her paper firmly against her chest with her arms, occasionally glancing at the coral-pink haired schoolgirl and the purple-haired one - the latter apparently named Yuri - every so often, before quickly looking away again.

The orange-haired girl soon found what she was looking for - a seemingly abandoned military base.

Last edited by Pushi on Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:43 pm

(Ben 23, Yharim, Yharon, Mack, Bowser, Crush, Gulp, Neo Metal Sonic, and Toxzon please)
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:47 pm

(Ok)

Meanwhile, in an abandoned wearhouse in Tokyo, a hooded man in a black coat is setting up an... odd device.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:56 pm

"We're not here to go check on the Shadows, Teddie-san. Did Yosuke-san not debrief you? We're here to check on the range of the Midnight Channel. All of these mental shutdown incidents and psychotic breakdowns are eerily similar to what the young scientist woman, Wakaba Isshiki, described her 'cognition world' could be used to. That itself was much like the Midnight Channel. We're going off of the distance Naoto-san reported and seeing if there's any changes. Mitsuru-san has sent some of the others to track down Isshiki-san to make sure she's not targeted. We're afraid someone may be abusing the Midnight Channel to cause the shutdowns, but the cause of the psychotic incidents are even less clear."
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:03 am

Meanwhile, in a decently-sized police station largely occupying a corner of a block in a dense city, a lone man grumbled to himself as he sorted through seemingly endless stacks of paperwork.
Some of it was his own doing. Most of that was the ignorance (reported for brevity) of harmless amounts of drugs found during traffic stops. He usually took drugs lightly. Most people who were on them were either trying to experience dopamine (and being taken advantage of, no doubt), or stuck in an economically shit situation and making money the only way offered to them. He sympathized with them. They wouldn't be as dangerous if they were better researched, he thought- he should get to re-studying local law. Do his job better.
A few of them stood out. The "Pigmask" Incident- a large group of men in pig-themed armor had tried to attack a man in an alleyway, and two children- one with ice powers. The man had acted heroically, firing at the men when they displayed hostile intent. He hadn't been brought in on public endangerment charges because he had pointed away from civilians, towards the wall of the alley.
Then there was a string of bank robberies committed by masked men. One, during "Hell Week" as it was known, was known for having defended civilians in the bank they were robbing. The rest were associated to two groups, who apparently called themselves "The Bitches" and "Channel Awesome" respectively. They were rude shits.
Then there was the Chaos Insurgency's terrorist behavior. No leads yet.
He sighed, and stood up. It was clear this was no normal man. At eight feet tall and rather noticeably looking more like an animatronic, he was an intimidating sight as his teal eyes scanned the papers for any sort of meaning.
Finding nothing, he groaned, and went off to make a pot of coffee.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:31 am

(There’s one more thing I’d like to request, The Lost (Code Vein) please)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:48 am

(heckl I forgot to request uhhhh Guzma)
Slosh. Slosh.
Sewer water parts as a mutant covered in gunmetal-gray armor with tubes and giant glass tanks on his back walks through the sewers. The tubes and glass is filled with a lime green poison. Tytus Octavius Xander, better known as Toxzon, has made it to his lair. "Aaaaaah... finally." He collapses on the couch, scratching a slightly lighter part of the armor. You see, he sort of... got his armor broken once. Which was bad.
So he got a new set to replace it. They probably have his helmet on display or something...
Toxzon leans up. "Well, I'm home, but what do I do now? Realistically, I should lay low and bide my time they must think I'm dead- but..... goodness, this is incredibly boring! Maybe the TV has something...." He grabs the remote.
_________

A tyrant stands on the edge of the balcony, watching the jungle below.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:05 am

(Princess Mary and Eurynomos please)

"I-it's nothing, really..." Yuri, as the purple-haired girl is called, assures. "Let's just get this started."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:31 am

(Accepted.)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:27 am

(hey when shall the portaling start? not trying to sound impatient, but timeless and i did not plan out much further than this for any character interactions between our characters.)
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:04 am

The schoolgirl quietly sighed before slowly walking up to the brown-haired girl, her paper clutched tightly in one of her hands.

"As requested by General Ironwood, Penny Polendina is here!"
Nothing happened.
"...oh, right, they want an access code."
The girl, named Penny, quickly walked over to a keypad sticking out of the wall and typed in the number sequence 4-6-7-3. After a few seconds, a large door opened.
"There we go!"
And Penny walked inside the military base, her eyes drawn to the many robots inside.

"No questions? Alright. Let's move."
The woman put on a mask resembling the face of some sort of fearsome beast and began to make her way through the forest, checking behind her every so often to make sure the group of men was still following her.

"When will Ludwig get back with those Mechakoopas? This is boring!"
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:43 pm

In a post-apocalyptic Earth, several shambling creatures roamed around...
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:11 pm

(It's... not really so much portaling than it is merging worlds. But don't worry, I'm getting to that.)

The engineer returns to the main chamber, walking up to Malak. "M-my lord, the code is in the system."

Malak looks at the engineer. "Good. You may leave."

The engineer nods and leaves the chamber.

Malak, soon after the engineer left, pulls out a communication device. "The code is in the Star Forge's system." He pauses. "You better not be lying, Westdūme. I don't make alliances often, and the last thing I want is a betrayal."

A voice on the other end chuckles. "Don't worry, lord Malak. I'm a man of my word. Besides, I would hate to upset someone that can kill me easily. Now, allow me to see if the others are ready."

The man in the alleyway soon gets a call. "Yeeees?" He says after answering the phone.

"Hey, Glitchy. Is the beacon in place?" The voice on the other end replies.

"Yes it is. And in a good spot too."

"Good. Malak let me know he's ready as well, so all we're waiting for is Ansem."

"Glad to hear."

The man in the black coat soon also gets a call. "Is everything good to go?" The voice on the other end asks soon after the call was answered.

"Just finishing up here. Though, why did you have me do this? You could've done this yourself." Black coat man asks.

"I'm a man of business, Ansem. Besides, someone needs to stay behind and input the command to initiate the plan."

"That doesn't explain much." "Ansem" says, finishing up setting up the device. "Alright, that should do it."

"Good. Now stand back." Ansem walks back as the device turned on, increasingly spinning. Soon, it shoots out a burst of energy that shoots out of there.

Somehow going faster than light, the energy zooms through the stars, being redirected by tge Star Forge, and finally arriving at the beacon in the alleyway, causing a massive shockwave. Then, something unusual begins to happen. People may find things appearing out of nowhere, foliage changing, buildings appearing in places the weren't originally... and lakes and rivers suddenly being created.

The merging of worlds has begun.

Monika smiles before looking out the window and seeing something... unusual.

"Hey... was that tree always there?"

Sure enough, there's a tree outside that wasn't originally there before. What's more unusual is that the tree doesn't fit the current season.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Oswaldo GemsGoldia Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:21 pm

(Guess I oughta join before this starts-)
(Name: Ozwald (Different one than usual)

Original world before fusion of worlds: A mirror world of unknown origin inside a warehouse on GemsGoldia. The world itself is in a mirror. Because of course it is.

Powers/Abilities: He has mostly healing and offensive spells, and a bag of seemingly random items near-always with him. One thing that is consistent is that he has a sword with an emerald blade on it, along with a blade-tipped top hat. He also has short-range teleportation that tires him easily. If he's getting close to either death or defeat he will uncontrollably grow to about twice the average height of a human, with extremely odd proportions. During this transformation, he will be faster and more powerful than before, but weaker in terms of defense because of his proportions, as most of his body will be lighter in general.

Alignment: Generally ranging from Chaotic Good to Chaotic Neutral.

Bio(optional): I doooon't have one currently ready soooo

Other(optional): His face is notable for the two splits in it, one through the middle and another through the middle of the first, making his face four-piece. He is capable of opening this, but only does so for scare tactics. Also he has fake eyes so he looks semi-normal.)
(Also hi it me I forgot this place existed for the millionth time.)
Oswaldo GemsGoldia
Oswaldo GemsGoldia

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:28 pm

"Eh?'"  Sayori approaches the window to get a closer look.

-

The dungeon crew looked on in awe and horror as parts of the dungeon began collapsing as the other worlds made room. The Heart barely seemed to register these events as it sent a spear of sorts at the gray-skinned hero. She dodged at the last second.

"What's happening?!" The Duchess asked, whirling around.

"I don't know but we ne-" The Twilight Knight was interrupted by the Tusk letting out a howl and rushing forward, stabbing her weapon into the Heart's....body.

The heart let out a screech of pain. It was stunned.

"Tusk, we need to go!" The knight cried out.

The Tusk huffed and they all turned to run for the exit of that room.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next