FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Merged World: Project Collision

+9
timelessreprobate
Phantomsanic360
Oswaldo GemsGoldia
Kyogreswimming
IronBoy88
Solarx 64
Neon
goldeaglefire1
6f5e4d
13 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Merged World: Project Collision - Page 3 Empty Re: The Merged World: Project Collision

Post by Pushi Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:33 pm

"...huh."
The schoolgirl turned to face the new tree.
"Maybe the floral club was doing a project and we never noticed? It looks... decent."

As Penny made to close the door behind her, she stopped. Something outside had caught her eye. An expanse of grass on the horizon. That wasn't how Atlas worked!
"Please close the door behind me. I have something else to investigate."
She then flew out of the military base and towards the grass.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

The Merged World: Project Collision - Page 3 Empty Re: The Merged World: Project Collision

Post by Kyogreswimming Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:33 pm

And while that happens...
A dude wearing a blue shirt and jeans whistles as he walks down the street. It's a good thing he doesn't keep his money on him anymore, with. You know, dying five or six times and all. The only reason Mack can keep coming back is because of Sword (what he calls him, anyways). That sword with the one cute, cycloptic eyeball is, in actual reality, a demon from another dimension. Yeah. While it still looks like a sword, its/his true form is closer to a cycloptic spider with a face sort of like a human skull- charming, really.
"We shouldn't dawdle like this. They could have sent something after us..." Sword "whispers". "Hmmm... yeah, but. I barely got clothes as is, you know? Plus, my old armor was totally destroyed in that explosion. Can't fight without armor, Sword. That's asking to get cut up."
"And what about Mayapple? Crow?"
"I'm... I don't think I'm ready yet. I was a jerk, you know? Obsessed with getting revenge, just extremely mad and.... stuff. I dumped Mayapple because I was a dumb idiot, and then neglected to save the princess robot thing Crow was stealing in order to get to Mayapple, and... yeah. I'm not proud of what I've done. Maybe at some point, but.... for now, I think it'll be good sticking with Foxglove." Mack bites his lip. "Hey, Sword, where the heck am I gonna get new armor??"
"I could try making some.... I am a spider, after all. I can weave metal strings- flexible and sturdy."
"Well, my sword man, hook me up!" Mack slides into an alley, and gently puts Sword on the ground. From there, it slowly morphs itself into a more spider-ish appearance, climbs up onto the side of the wall, opens his mouth, and starts dispensing metal silk from inside its mouth. "Oh. I, uh... thought it came out the other end."
"I'm a demon weapon based on a spider, not an actual spider."
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:29 pm

Puppet spotted a peculiar sight peeking in from the window, some trees? The whole pizzeria appears to be offset as the manipulations causing the worlds to merge have mixed up the pizzeria among rocks, trees, a river, well, a whole lot of stuff. Puppet ends up exiting the pizzeria because of this.

Similarly, Ben finds a bunch of new stuff popping up around him, while Ash and Pikachu, in addition to finding a bunch of their old Poke Balls returning to them, noticed that the landscape around them suddenly looked very strange.

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:14 pm

Teddie grumbled something before the train suddenly screeched to a stop, something blocking the tracks. Teddie himself jumps up and runs to one of the ends of ths train, trying to see what's in the way.

.... Is that a fucking pizzeria?
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:25 pm

"What the hell?" Aigis' voiced thoughts are just as blunt as Teddie's, as she too is wondering what the hell is up with the pizzeria now blocking the train. She reads the sign, carefully enunciating the English words. "Freddy Fazbear's? There must be temporal displacement occuring. But why?"
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:21 pm

The police officer goes to turn on the coffeemaker, and frowns as he looks out the window. His deep, gruff, almost raspy voice- as smooth as a sandpapered brick wall- rang out, potentially attracting other officers.
"What in the fuck happened to the city just now. Wasn't that a cafe five minutes ago.....?"
Elsewhere....
A trail. Somewhere in America. Where, and how, it matters not. The only sound, aside from whatever nature had to offer, was a distant rhythm of horse hooves, pounding the ground as footfalls are wont to do.
Closer.
Closer.
Were this a camera, it would show at least one horse rushing by, with a rider clad in purple and green. His large hat blocked the sun, and his shutter shades, nearly a century early, were there for.... reasons.
Not time travel. The rider rode hard, urgently.
"COME ON!"
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:24 pm

Pizza lady has exited the pizza place where she works because uh there's some weird shit going on out there.  "What on Earth...where did
all these trees come from?!"

-

"Okay so, what the hell just happened?" The Duchess asked, as she caught her breath.

"Well, from my understanding, it seems the Heart has begun pulling other worlds into our own." The twilight knight sighs.

"....I'm sorry, what?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:33 pm

The woman's progress was soon impeded by a strange sight.
"...what in the name of...? You all stay behind. I'm investigating this myself."
She quickly drew a sword with a red blade and walked forward and out of the forest, staring up at a mountain that she knew hadn't been there before.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:52 pm

As Puppet looked around outside the pizzeria, he spotted the train and Teddie and Aigis.

"Hello, is that train there yours?" Puppet asked the two.

As for the other characters of mine, Ben and Ash, well, quite convenient that the places in the world they were at also happened to pop up nearby to said train, in addition to all the scenery that had been mixed in.

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:57 pm

"... Is that a Shadow?" Teddie stares at Puppet.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:15 pm

And also brought into this utter nonsense is a trailer, a good ways away from the mountain base. Not insanely far, but still a bit off, like the base is a short walk away.
A man wearing baggy sweatpants, white sneakers, a pair of sunglasses with big round lenses on his head, and a black jacket with a big skull-like X crossed off on the back using red duct tape kicks the door open and walks out. He's got a small, white, bug-like creature with dot eyes, big nubs mandibles, and a glossy, ice-like exoskeleton on its back. "Man, heck is this?! What the heck is this, man??" Pushing its way out behind him is a large bug covered in greenish-gray scales, with purple antennae and black claws. Golisopod, he's called, makes a low growl, while Snom makes a clinging noise sort of like a chime. "Aw, hell, man. You know how long it took to prepare her dinner?" Guzma slowly sets Snom down, "And now it's been splattered all around and stuff! Man, what the heck happened?? Like, mountain is still here and all, but. Freaking. I'm so done with this." Guzma mutters, stroking a hand through his white hair. Snom rubs against his foot.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:22 pm

Following not too far behind from the rider, was a charging sliver appaloosa with an outfit easily equal in wackiness. A light blue sweater with a purple heart design embroidered on each shoulder. His pants were the same color but in addition they had yellow stars speckled throughout. The stars were also found along his hands but seemed faint upon closer inspection. A beanie covered his head with tufts of pure blonde hair poking out.

The second rider's voice cryed out into the air.

"HEY SLOW DOWN VALKYRIE! THAT MOUNTAIN JUST SPRUNG UP OUT OF NOWHERE BEHIND THAT BUILDING THAT ALSO CAME FROM NOWHERE!" he pulled on the horse's reigns causing the horse to come to a halt. Said building was some kinda fuck ass pizzeria that others had spotted already.

"WE'RE UNDER A STAND ATTACK ALREADY FUUUCK!."
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:26 pm

"Mou- WHAT THE-"
"Valkyrie" was slowed to a halt. The horse nearly reared, if not for the Rider quickly calming them.
"Whoa, whoa..... easy. Nothing we can't make it through, Valkryie.... Where the hell did THAT come from? I've never seen a building like that in my life....."
He concluded it was, without a doubt, a Stand.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:44 pm

The pizza lady, aka April O'Neil, has spotted the train and the mountain. "Why is there a mountain here?!" She's nyooming over.

-

"Hey, where'd Tusk go?" The Duchess looked around.

"...Shit." The Twilight Knight turned to a person-sized hole in the dungeon. What was odd, was what appeared to be daylight outside. "C'mon, let's go find her!"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:53 pm

"Whatever you are calling me, I am not a shadow, I am an animatronic." Puppet said to Teddie.

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:19 pm

"... Well my nose isn't good at long distance, what do you say, Ai-chan?" Teddie turns to Aigis, still not really believing Puppet.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:26 pm

"It is correct. It is not a Shadow, but an animatronic. It appears to be possibly possessed, though. Even if it was threatening us, either of us could easily neutralise it." Aigis looks around, eyes narrowing as her eyes land on the direction that the two horse riders are approaching from. "There are two human approaching fast, their levels are similar to that of a Persona User, but much stronger. Extreme caution is advised."

----

Joker looks away from Goro, knowing that he can't refute that. He stares out the window and... was that building always so western looking?
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:57 pm

"It's sleek...modern...And doesn't strike me as something you'd see in the city. Same goes for those freaks over there, just what does this stand do? Can't be something from my past...Civil war seemed to be a one of a kind." J

ohnny points his index finger at Aigis not too far away, maybe 15 meters? Couldn't help to be safe. Blue rings spun around his index finger as the stars on his hand start to glow a deep orange.

Unseen by anyone else but the other rider a mechanical looking pink and navy blue creature materializes and starts floating besides Johnny.

"I've got act 3 ready to blast open their heads." Johnny said calmly.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:01 pm

The woman then did something peculiar. Instead of continuing forward, she first looked behind herself to make sure none of her men were watching, then she quickly dashed toward a tree and... turned into a bird. Specifically, a raven.

how

"Let's not get distracted by that just yet. Let's get our... poem sharing... done with first."
The schoolgirl's face turned red as she handed her paper to Monika.

Penny had pulled out a walkie-talkie, and was now talking into it.
"This is Penny Polendina. What code do we have for a large expanse of grass suddenly appearing in the middle of the Atlesian tundra?"
An indistinguishable voice came from the other end.
"We don't have one yet? Let's call it what it is then: a problem."
Six identical swords floated out of Penny's back as she landed on the outskirts of the grassy area.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:04 pm

The other rider grabbed a greenish metal ball with a strange pattern in it. The same blue rings surrounded it as it began to spin.
"Looks like something Valentine would make- are those.... Stands?"
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:11 pm

April rushes over to Aigis and Teddie. "Hey!" Wow she is moving fast.

-

The Twilight Knight and Duchess cover their eyes as they see sunlight. "....Where are we?" The knight asked.

"I don't know..." The Duchess looked in awe. "This...is so much more beautiful than the Estate.

-

Penny may detect signs of movement nearby.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:26 pm

"We're friendly we promise!!!" Teddie immediately notes the finger gun and is really afraid that it's going to just work like a real gun. He can't see the Stands, of course, so he has no idea that they are there. He's also too focused on trying to defuse the situation to notice April.

(teddie isn't in his bear outfit i feel like this is important to mention)
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:27 pm

(that is beary important)

Well that's okay because April has tripped.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:28 pm

"I can assure you, I am not a threat." Puppet said to the two, also seeing the riders coming closer.

When April tripped, Ben rushed over and helped her get back up. "You alright?" Ben asked April.

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:31 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. Worse stuff has happened to me." April shook her head.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next