FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Merged World: Project Collision - Part 2

+9
Phantomsanic360
timelessreprobate
goldeaglefire1
Solarx 64
Neon
Starman
IronBoy88
Pushi
sfvm.exe
13 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Merged World: Project Collision - Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Merged World: Project Collision - Part 2

Post by sfvm.exe Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:19 am

Sarana and HK are extremely cautious about Leatherface.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

The Merged World: Project Collision - Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Merged World: Project Collision - Part 2

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:27 am

Kairi waves at the man. "Uh, hello. Are you lost?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:38 pm

Kairi wouldn't get a response. Just more of that staring.

Something began to approach from behind.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:42 pm

Tyrian gives a small giggle in response. "You really are dumber than you look." the scorpion faunus replies as he approaches oral fours and cartwheels to his feet. "I was just making' sure you didn't have any, you know, thoughts of running away? That would have been awful, wouldn't it?"
And as Tyrian talks, something slowly lumbers into view on the horizon.
______
Skeleton stands there and looks around. "I'm now just incredibly confused! DO not make me confused!"
____
Toxzon, whom was just walking away, finds himself in the middle of the tank debacle. "Oh- who is out here driving a vehicle of mass destruction! Alone?! Without any other vehicles of its type?!"
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:43 pm

Sarana looks behind, Keyblade at hand.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:03 pm

Sarana would find a Shape standing tall, dressed in a mechanic uniform stained with bloody hand prints and grime, complete with a plain white Halloween mask and a bloody kitchen knife.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:09 pm

"Uh, guys, I'm very bad vibes from these guys." Sarana says, feeling very unnerved.

"Agreement: I would be lying if I said I didn't feel the same way..." HK nods, blaster still in hand.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:26 pm

Mercury's hands balled into fists at the "you're dumber than you look" comment.
"There is a bigger issue at hand right now."
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:51 pm

"Yeah..."  Kairi raises her keyblade, albeit hesitantly.  She still isn’t sure how hostile these things/people are.

-

"Excellent." Xehanort opens a dark corridor. He tosses Akechi a black coat. "Put this on, you'll need it to pass through."

He turns towards the other competent villains. "Those of you who wish to join may follow us through."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:12 pm

Akechi looks at the coat suspiciously, but puts it on anyways. If it's the only way to get through, he'll take his chances.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:54 pm

The Shape looked down at the Keyblade, tilting his head curiously.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:16 pm

Macabre looks at Xehanort. "if we can destroy those who stand in our way...then ill happily go with you." it says to him.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:20 pm

"If he comes I'm leaving your group and I'm just going to end up helping the heroes just to make you regret that decision," Akechi looks at Xehanort as he says this.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:33 pm

"No." Xehanort summons his keyblade, turning towards Macabre. "If you so much as approach this corridor, I will kill you. You are incompetent and weak, nothing more than a liability."

-

"It’s really hard to tell what they’re thinking." Kairi whispers, slightly annoyed that she can’t detect their reactions to anything.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:34 pm

Glitchtrap looks at Macabre. "Why don't you stay here? Westdūme's a fun guy, you two would get along great." He tells the flame thing.

"Statement: I still have a bad feeling about this."
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:54 pm

(gonna take the entity, also from dbd)

The Shape gripped the knife tighter, breathing heavily from underneath the mask.

Something was now approaching from the left, accompanied with a dreadful ringing of a bell.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:09 pm

"Why is everything coming after us?!" Kairi snapped.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:23 pm

A tall creature came into view. One covered in mud and bloody bandages. One with a tattered, filthy cloak. One with ghostly white eyes and a face marked with white paint to form an unknown symbol. He held a rusty, decrepit bell in his left hand and a... human spine in the other? A human spine and skull, bloody and falling apart. The front of the skull had a large steel blade forcibly added on to it, making for an effective weapon along the lines of an axe.

The Wraith snarled at the trio, almost animal-like.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:32 pm

"Run." Kairi says suddenly.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:38 pm

Sarana began to run. HK, on the other hand, stood in place before tossing a grenade at leatherface and shooting at the wraith and the shape. "Statement: I'll distract them, you two go on!"
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:03 pm

The Cannibal completely ignores the grenade and instead opts to charge at HK, chainsaw fully revved up.

The Wraith preemptively begins to chase Sarana and Kairi, moving out of the way of the shot.

The Shape approaches HK at a steady pace, silently ignoring the shots at him.

Something darts out of the darkness, clad in black robes and a barely visible white mask, to chase after Sarana and Kairi.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:06 pm

HK shots at the Wraith and the black robed person, trying to get them to go after him as he quickly moves away from the other two and shoots at them.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:09 pm

Macabre felt attacked by this. "how dare you. I swear I will take revenge on you if I see you again." it said, making its face go to a angry expression towards Xehanort.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:22 pm

Assuming the forest is the one outside the café, Futaba has picked up the three on her scans and has alerted the café that it seems as though they're running towards their position. She's not sure why, but she's guessing it's not good.

----

"Well, Aigis and I could both probably use either of our Personas to take you with us back to Tokyo. I guess it's just up to you which one of us you want us to deal with."

----

"Oh please shut up," Akechi snarls as he glares at the shape. "Do you really think that you're important? That you're powerful? I could snap you in half without even having to summon my persona."
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:23 pm

The forest is the one outside the café.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next