FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumpin Japan

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jumpin Japan Empty Jumpin Japan

Post by Solarx 64 Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:11 am

The year is 1996. But somethings off. Today's modern tech is already well updated in the 90's here, going far beyond landlines. Smartphones, computers, tablets you name it. It's all here ready to use. What's more is the introduction of entire other worlds and timeless crossing over to the world since the 80's there has actually gone for the better. Surprisingly the world as it peace for the most part despite the massive differences between people. Oh? What's that? The Emperor of Japan himself is hosting a championship of mixed events? Everyone is invited?! Pack up your bags [insert companion name] we're off to Japan! Oh that's right, your not from here so let me explain Japan since its different then yours I bet. Ever since the introduction of people from other worlds and timeless Japan underwent a cultural revolution of reliving the glory days and clinging onto old values so they dont get lost. That sounds bad because you'd think that Japan would react negatively to all these endless amount of cultures coming in from all over the multiverse? Think again! Other cultures are welcomed to Japan but Japan's values still remain dominant. On the topic of that Samurai now act as the modern policing force around the country, outfitted with appropriate modern gear of course. All of these old values somehow coexist perfectly with this modern age which is a miracle in of itself. Now that I'm done giving you a history lesson, what are you waiting for? Book a trip to Japan right now!

Rules
1.Basic wiki rules you get the picture

2. Modern culture past the 90s still exist in Japan btw so dont be afraid to be a weeblet

3. Don't take characters with any sort of ridiculous time/space or reality manipulating ability. If they do but its within reason, eg Okayasu wielding The Hand, I'll allow it.

4. Keep in mind that the events will be organized into teams. We can discuss how those teams are organized in discord if you guys want.

5. Winning team of each event gets some sort of slight advantage for the next event.

Solarx64: Giorno Giovanna(pre ger obviously), Narancia Ghirga, Yoshimitsu, Johnny Joestar(only up to act 3), Kirishima, Ashido Mina, The Emperor, ????????, ???????????

Gold: Ryuko Matoi, Satsuki Kiryuin, Ben Tennyson, Rook Blonko

Phantom: Velvet Crowe, Cor!Sora, Cor!Riku, Cor!Kairi

Pushing: Raven Branwen, Momo Yaoyorozu

Iron: Artemis Fowl, Domovoi Butler

Last edited by Solarx 64 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Jumpin Japan Empty Re: Jumpin Japan

Post by goldeaglefire1 Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:23 am

(Ryuko Matoi, Satsuki Kiryuin, Ben Tennyson, and Rook Blonko please)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:47 am

(Velvet Crowe, Cor!Sora, Cor!Riku, and Cor!Kairi please)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:27 pm

(raven branwen and momo yaoyorozu please and thanks)
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:38 pm

(All accepted)
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:09 pm

(Official starting post post)
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:00 pm

It's 11:51 AM JST - the sun is shining down upon the golden shores as a large white plane with blue stripes across the middle begins to descend.

Sitting far in the back of the plane - all the way in first class - is a young woman dressed in a pure white getup, with a single blue stripe along the long-sleeved shirt and golden shoulderpads making it resemble the uniform of a naval commander. She sips a bit of tea from a reinforced ceramic cup and sighs, putting it down and looking to the empty seat at her side, glancing at the half-filled plastic cup of soda sitting unattended. Her thick eyebrows start to furrow in concern when suddenly a slightly younger girl in a hoodie and blue jeans quickly slides into the seat and hastily buckles her seatbelt, downing the cup not a moment later.

"Sorry!" The girl apologizes after a moment, slightly panting after the obvious rush of adrenaline. "Took a while to get to the bathroom..."

"So you're picking up a few of Mankanshoku's bad habits, I see." The young woman idly notes, finishing her tea.

"I am not!" The younger one protests, blowing her red bang out of her eyes as she looks elsewhere. "Mako's just...really understanding if I show up a few minutes late to a date, is all."

The young woman nods slowly as she puts her cup away in a small bag. "In any case, I suppose I should be the one readying myself. I'm certain that the competition will be challenging, but in the end, I-"

"Will stand at the peak above the rest, yadda yadda, something about pigs; were you gonna throw in something about sister bonding in there? Kinda the reason I invited you in the first place." The teenager cuts her off, looking the older one dead in the eyes.

"Hmph. Naturally, but I suppose you won't get to hear it." The young woman comments.

"...eh, no regrets." The teenager shrugs. "You can give your speech later if you want."

The young woman nods, and with that, she looks out the window, eyes locked on the slowly approaching landscape.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:26 pm

There's another pair of women on the plane, both sitting in second class and being as quiet as they can manage.

The first woman wore a... revealing outfit to say the least, wearing simply a red jacket that barely covered her torso, a yellow skirt, and brown boots. Her black hair had been done up in a messy ponytail, and she was staring out the window, her head resting on one of her hands.

The second woman, however, wore a much more modest set of clothes, specifically a red and black vest, a set of necklaces, thigh-high boots, and a black skirt with some strange object resembling a black wolf's tail hanging off of her waist. Most peculiar of all about her appearance was the giant sheath also hanging off of her waist and the white mask she was wearing, obscuring her face. She was staring straight ahead at the seat in front of her.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:04 pm

There was also a group of three on the plane as well. They all sat together, closely.

Two boys and one girl.

The first boy had a tanned skin-tone, the mark of a person who spends a lot of time in the sun, or just his natural skin color. He wore a black hoodie, though the hood was not currently up at that moment and dark, somewhat baggy pants. His most defining feature had to be his extremely spiky brown hair. He seemed to radiate happiness.

The girl had white skin, a sign that she either burns easily or she doesn’t spend a lot of time in the sun. Most likely the former. Her hair was a short velvety red, reaching to the bottom of her head. Her outfit seemed to be the equivalent of a pink combat skirt as well as it doubling as a hoodie, the hood itself have two black cat ears.. The skirt wasn’t entirely pink, the center specifically was a black color. Her bright eyes gazed out the window of the plane, curiosity and wonder etched in her features.

The second boy was undoubtedly the oldest of the trio, though only by about a year. His skin tone seemed to be somewhere in between the first boy’s color and the girl's. He had gray hair that went down to the back of his neck. He too wore a hoodie, though it was more of a coat, as you could still see his shirt underneath it. His shirt was a light blue color while his pants were a navy blue. He was taller then the other two, about a head taller.

All three of them were holding hands.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:23 pm

((lend me Artemis Fowl and Domovoi Butler
Local Rich Kid Allergic To Exercise, Goes Anyways))
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:26 pm

(very cool)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:34 pm

Also in the first class part was a pale boy. Hair as black as the endless void of outer space, eyes piercingly blue underneath the metallic red, silvery-metal-rimmed sunglasses he was wearing for whatever reason. His hair was vaguely indecisive between a widow's peak and falling flat on his forehead, and his body was rather slim. He looked.... less than pleased to be on the flight, even thought he smelled of a young man with old money. And new money.
There was an eerie air about him as his gaze, it seemed, swept across the seats at his other occupants. It suggested intelligence sharper than a scalpel and no less than three times as precise...
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:53 pm

While the young woman in white doesn't quite seem to notice the gaze, preoccupied with the landscape, the younger one beside her does.

She glances past her scarlet bang to look at the pale boy in odd sunglasses, raises an eyebrow, and...goes back to looking forward, putting her arms behind her head. Not as intimidated as others might be...but whether that's good judgement on her part is up for debate.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:55 pm

He seems to give a subtle nod towards her. And then he lets out a sigh.
"......Why did I ever let Butler rope me into this. I'm going to regret this. …...At least it won't be in a suit. The only thing more horrendous to my mind at the moment than workouts is working out in dresswear….."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:23 am

Not one but two Italian teens, both boys, sat side by side together near the middle of the plane.

"Oi Giorno..." The shorter of the two started up. Pretty damn short for someone whose 17. Only being 5'5, not to mention even if he wasn't short he'd still look 14. His voice, his clothes, hell even his hair. It didn't fit, except his name. Narancia. Speaking of let's take a look at the other teen.

This one's in the exact opposite situation as Narancia. Giorno over here is 15 but looks like a healthy tall 17 yr old. Who fucking cares about that though, look at that HAIR. Three big glorious donuts all bundled up next to each other in an orderly fashion. No tufts sticking out.They were all so circular you could stuff an orange into there perfectly like a jigsaw piece connecting without any flaws. As much as I dread it, it is time to move on from the golden blonde donuts...

Giorno seemed to have that look in his eyes. It wasn't very fierce, but those eyes were filled with purpose, both focused on doing whatever it takes to accomplish the goal in mind. Yet he was relaxed at the same time. Neat.

Going back to what Narancia was saying.

"...You don't think the cuisine here is any good? It's right next to China and those crazy motherfuckers will eat anything. None of that Chinese shit can hold a candle to our killer dishes, fuck they even try to rip us off with they're 'noodles'. WHO THE HELL EATS THAT CRAP?!"

Narancia slammed his fists on his small food trey that protruded from the seat, much to the dismay of the flight attendance.

"There's no soul in asian noodles at all. It's always the same regurgitated garbage with soy sauce all the time! An-" Giorno silently listened to Narancia angrily rant.

The moment he's done going off about Italian food, I have to step in and defend my favorite dish. Octopus Salad. I'm sure I can find it here in Japan of all places...Sorry Narancia but your tastes aren't quite up there. Giorno thought to himself

Huh? The plane seemed to be landing. Finally.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:12 am

As the plane lands, the young woman stops looking out the window, now taking notice of the raven-haired boy since he's spoken out loud.

Almost immediately, her eyes narrow, and her gaze sharpens. If the pale boy's gaze brings to mind a scalpel, her's brings to mind a wild lioness - a creature with natural grace and regality, yet also having a raw, unrestrained power and intensity that gives the impression that it thinks it's superior to everyone else in the room...and probably isn't wrong, for that matter.

However, whereas the teenager seems more indifferent to the pale boy in the black suit than anything, the young woman's eyes light up with something else...respect.

But seeing as they're going to be heading out soon enough, the young woman doesn't have time to focus on that, and thus shifts her gaze elsewhere as she puts away the teacup in a reinforced container.

Meanwhile, near the front of the plane...

A young man in blue and black armor straightens up as the plane lands, and he dusts himself off. It should be noted, however, that unlike everyone else on the plane, he clearly isn't human - after all, humans don't have blue, black, and white fur naturally growing across their body, or have the orange, cat-like eyes this guy does.

Glancing to the side for a moment, the young man proceeds to lightly elbow his companion in the torso - a human teenage boy in a black and green shirt and brown cargo pants, who was having a great time sleeping up until he got elbowed in the gut.

With a yelp, his green eyes snap open and he jerks upright. "I'm awake!"

"Good - because we are here." The furred young man informs.

"...oh. I knew that." The teenager nods, now going back to a more relaxed pose.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:18 am

The boy sighs, looking idly at a watch. One quick glance up at the young woman.
Ah. Finally, some intelligent conversation it looked like.
And then the plane was easing down. No doubt, in his mind, someone he knew would be part of the security sweep.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:52 pm

(Mako Mankanshoku please)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:55 pm

The woman in the revealing outfit sighed heavily as she rose to her feet. She was clearly bored, and without anyone that she knew personally, she was sure that that boredom was sure to persist.

The masked woman silently rose to her feet as well, unsheathing a red sword that didn't seem to even be able to fit inside the giant sheath it had resided in.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:42 pm

The trio of teens stood up from their spot as well. The young boy was vibrating with excitement while the girl giggled at him.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:24 am

(Accepted)

Flight attendants had begun to direct the passengers to the exit, wishing them good luck in the same robotic tone. Creepy.

Giorno and Narancia got up, the smol fucker was still ranting and didn't lose his breath somehow.

Just a little checkup at airport security and the champs would be on their way to the opening ceremony. Infact there were littel drones flying around giving pamphlets that held directions to the stadium where the ceremony was being held, as well as directions to restaurants, outlets, and landmarks. Neat
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:08 pm

Among the airport security team was a man who looked somewhere in between Russian, Asian, and a vague smack of Middle Eastern. Maybe in the nose, or the intimidating way his eyes flared as he did his searches. He would look passably Native were it not for his generally massive build, well over six feet tall and identifiably over seven, and built looking like he could suplex a freight train.
As he got to the pale boy, he nodded.
"And here I half expected you to skip."
"Yet here I am. Unfortunately."
"......Sometimes I really wonder if you know what happiness feels like, you know?"
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:25 pm

The non-masked woman unfolded one of the pamphlets in her hand and read through it, musing to herself.
"How did they manage to organize something like this without it being attacked by villains...?"
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:45 pm

The younger boy and girl had grabbed one of the pamphlets and were looking through it, excitedly, but there was also tenseness amongst them, as if they were prepared for an attack at any moment.

The older boy looked even more wary, but he still held a fond smile as he watched the other two.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:27 pm

A bit back in the line, the young woman takes note of the conversation between the pale boy and the massive member of the airport security team, eyes narrowing slightly before she nods to herself and resumes her neutral expression. The teenager with her - who is just in front of the young woman; seat was closer to the walkway, after all - also takes note of the large security man...albeit for different reasons.

"Looks like an older Gamagoori in a suit..." The teenager mutters to herself, before beginning to look through the pamphlet. She continues to do so even as she reaches the large man in question.

"Where the hell are the directions to the gym? Yeesh, you'd think they'd make it more obvious where to keep up your physical strength for the people fighting in the tournament of physical events..." This time, the teenager is more audible, but she's clearly still talking to herself as she lays out the contents of her personal bag without looking.

Meanwhile, the blue-furred young man and the teenage boy are looking through pamphlets themselves.

"I believe the directions to the sumo arena are a page back," The blue-furred one states, gesturing to the boy's pamphlet.

"Oh - thanks, Rook." The boy nods as he flips a page back.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum