FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumpin Japan

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jumpin Japan - Page 2 Empty Re: Jumpin Japan

Post by IronBoy88 Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:54 pm

The large man does a respectful and non-invasive, but VERY in-depth search. Seems he's bound to be Employee of the year.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:32 pm

With a nod, the teenager heads off, getting her phone and turning off airplane mode...and the young woman is up next.

She walks up and puts down her own case of personal belongings, although she brought a suitcase rather than a bag. It shines silver, and has 鬼龍院 printed on the front - Kiryūin. With two swift clicks, she unlatches it and opens it up. The case itself doesn't seem out of the ordinary - aside from two rectangular bumps on the top inside corners of the cover - but the contents is...just a tea set.

More pressing for the large man may be that the young woman starts to address him as he does his search.

"You knew the boy ahead of me and my sister far before you got here," the young woman states in a low, quiet voice, making sure that no one unwanted is listening in but not at all dropping the intensity in her voice. "Don't feign ignorance - pale, black hair, black suit, English-speaking...Dublin specifically, if I'm not mistaken. Am I wrong?"
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:38 pm

".....You two are either going to hate each other's guts or be very solid friends. Yes, you're right. You'd also be right if you guessed I wasn't part of the normal team. But I doubt you need to be good at analyzing anything, or smart, to work that out...."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:50 pm

"Naturally." The young woman nods. "Now, have you found your search to be satisfactory?"
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:54 pm

There was another woman there, with dark long hair and yellow eyes. She wore a somewhat revealing outfit and looked very lost.

Perhaps someone could assist her.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:59 am

He nodded.
On to the next.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:37 am

Only...the young woman doesn't move on.

Instead, she looks at the large man for a moment, then wordlessly reaches for the rectangular bump in the right corner of the case and pulls it off - seems like it wasn't actually part of the case after all; magnetized on, probably. She then retrieves a pin from her hair, puts it into a small hole in the box, turns it, and then opens it to reveal...two press-on nails?

Not the usual kind, of course. These seem to be made to clip onto the big toes of the feet, and are clearly made of some kind of odd, dark gray metal. Also important is that they're rather long - if they were to be put on, they would extend past the toe by about an inch - and have been filed to a sharp point. Doesn't seem too dangerous, but she did go through a lot of trouble to hide the things.

"Now your search is done." The young woman corrects, closing up the box and placing it back into the case. She even tugs on the other rectangular bump to show that it's actually part of the case and not another hidden box before closing up her case and moving on.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:42 am

He squinted. Hmmm.... clever. He'd need to remember that going forwards.
"..............Medal of honor for being the first person to sneak something past me."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:24 pm

Behind her was the masked woman, having stuck her sword back into its sheath once she'd realized there was security.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:00 pm

The young woman nods in acknowledgement of the large man's statement as she walks on, stopping short of where the teenager is, who is nodding in satisfaction at the pamphlet before noticing the slightly older woman.

"Oh, Satsuki! Perfect timing; just found the directions to the gym, right-"

"Ryuko." The young woman - Satsuki, apparently - addresses the teenager, putting a hand on her shoulder. "I didn't wish to cut our time together short, but I need to see someone that's caught my attention. I shall be but a moment."

She turns and starts walking, with the teenager - Ryuko - looking at her back with a knowing look.

"...it's the creepy kid in the suit, isn't it?" Ryuko takes one look, and - yup, Satsuki is heading right for the pale boy. She sighs, shaking her head. She's not necessarily mad or disappointed, but clearly expected something like this coming. "Yeah, I figured. Might as well see how this goes..."

And with that, Ryuko follows at a distance behind Satsuki.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:40 pm

"Erm, could someone help me? I’m a a little lost and uh, I don’t know what anything is?" The dark-haired woman called out for assistance.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:19 am

The boy looked up, sending the woman wanted to speak with him.
"......A proper greetings."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:09 am

"Indeed." Satsuki states, still walking forward. "You are the first to capture my attention like this for quite a while, so it's only fair that I introduce myself."

She stops just in front of the pale boy, holding out her hand. "Satsuki Kiryuin."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:34 am

He shook it. For what it was worth, his handshake was firm enough.
"Artemis Fowl. The second. A pleasure to meet your acquaintance."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:21 pm

Satsuki nods. "I can say the same to you, Artemis. The name of the goddess of the hunt suits you well - your gaze is certainly as sharp as an arrow, and I have no doubt your mind is even sharper-"

"You and your metaphors, I swear..." Ryuko interrupts, rubbing her temples as she walks up behind Satsuki. "Do you have a pocket calendar full of them or something?"

"Ah, I was wondering when you'd make yourself known. Artemis, Ryuko Matoi - my sister," Satsuki introduces.

"Hey," Ryuko waves.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:33 pm

"......Fitting. Everyone with genius and tact always tends to have someone nearby who is less of either, and more of "muscle and bravery". I would assume that to be you, Ms. Matoi?"
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:16 pm

After Giorno and Narancia get through security yada yada. They get a cab and go to make a quick pitstop at a restaurant. Normally I'd introduce someone else or make a funny food interaction here but I wanna get to the tournaments soon. After a quick meal they take another cab, this time to the stadium.

Another man passes through security, in a wheel chair.

Somewhere in the crowd we're two high school students, and a Ninja-Samurai with armor that looked like it came from the Edo peroid of Japan. All three were native to Japan. No shit the samurai-ninja was a native to Japan.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:31 am

"'Muscle and bravery'..." Ryuko muses, then flexes. "Yeah, sounds about right."

"She is more intelligent than she lets on...she simply doesn't apply it that much." Satsuki informs Artemis, then looks at her watch. "In any case, if we wish to have a bit of time before the tournament begins, we should be going. I wish you well, Artemis Fowl - but know that if we are to be on opposing sides, I will show no mercy, and I do not expect any from you either."

"You about done with the dramatics? Because I think the way out is-" And then Ryuko is interrupted by...Handel's Messiah? Or, more specifically, the distinctive "hallelujah" chorus from it. On repeat. Satsuki looks at her for a moment, and Ryuko chuckles sheepishly a bit before pulling out her phone - the source of the chorus, clearly, judging by how it got louder when she pulled it out. "...one second, lemme take this real quick..."

She turns around, taps the screen, and holds it up to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hi Ryuko!" If one's close enough to Ryuko, they can faintly hear a bubbly, feminine voice on the other side of the phone answering back. "Have you gotten to Japan 2 yet?"

"I'm pretty sure they wouldn't appreciate being called Japan 2, Mako..." Ryuko remarks.

"Oh. Well, have you gotten there yet?"

"Yeah - you caught me right in the airport, actually." Ryuko answers, slightly nodding.

"That's great! How was the flight, Ryuko?"

"Pretty smooth, actually. Bit of a long line to the bathroom, though..." Ryuko admits.

"...did you break their kneecaps?"

"It was tempting, but no."

"Good! Airplane etiquette is very important, Ryuko! They could toss you off the plane if you don't follow it, you know!"

"That's not how it works, Mako." Ryuko deadpans.

"Eh? Are you sure? I could've sworn..."

Ryuko laughs a bit, putting her free arm behind her back as she smiles. "You know what? I'll ask when we take the plane back. Anyway, we should probably get going, so-"

"Wait a moment! Before you go...which exit are you closest to?"

"Eh?" Ryuko blinks in confusion, then takes a quick glance around. "Number three, I think. Why do you-"

There's a click, followed by silence. Ryuko looks at her phone and stares blankly at the screen. "...what was that about?"

Satsuki looks at Ryuko, her expression contemplative as well...but then Ryuko looks up, her confusion intensifying as she looks around.

"Anyone else hear faint footsteps?" Ryuko asks out loud.

Satsuki raises a hand as if to respond, but before she can say anything, she's cut off by someone else in the distance.

"Hi again Ryuko!"

At that exact moment, what seems like a zooming light pink and purple human-sized bullet flies over the heads of both Artemis and Satsuki...and is looking to do so over Ryuko as well, but in spite of this, her face turns into a brief flash of panic.

With almost inhuman speed, Ryuko snatches the bullet out of the air, spins it around, and puts it down in front of her, revealing that it is not, in fact, a bullet, but rather a brunette teenage girl around Ryuko's age - if shorter - in a light pink shirt and brighter pink shorts, carrying a purple bag with her. Almost immediately, the other teenage girl smiles brightly and pulls Ryuko into a tight hug...and possibly puts her head lower than it necessarily needs to be in the process. Ryuko doesn't seem to mind, however, sighing in relief before looking down at the girl hugging her.

"Oi, Mako." She softly pulls down on the girl's head - the Mako she was talking over the phone, evidently - to get her eyes to look upward into her own. "For the last time, if you're going to do that tackle-hug thing, can you try not to overshoot? I swear, you're going to give me a heart attack one of these days..."

"Why? I don't mind taking a few hits to the head!" Mako cheerfully replies - albeit a bit muffled due to her head placement.

"Well, have you considered that I mind if you take a few hits to the head?" Ryuko retorts, a grin crossing her face as she pats Mako's head a few time for emphasis, the smaller girl giggling as she does.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:38 am

The boy nodded, at Satsuki's words.
"I would rather it no other-"
And then, he was interrupted by a phone call.
Fair enough.
What was NOT "fair enough" was nearly being hit by what seemed like The Flash, causing him to leap back.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:01 am

Satsuki seems a bit shocked as well...although not to the extent of Artemis.

In any case, Mako releases Ryuko from the hug and stands up straight. "Right, right! Now, where's Satsuki? I thought I went over her a moment ago..."

She looks over, and grins as she spots Satsuki. "Oh, there she is! And there's an otaku, too! Hiiiiii!"

...yup. She really just said that. And there's no one else in close proximity of Satsuki (aside from Ryuko and Mako herself), either, so there is only one possible person she could be referring to.

Needless to say, Ryuko bursts out cackling while Satsuki starts going through an...interesting myriad of expressions.

"M-mako..." Ryuko manages to get out between laughs. "I'm - I'm pretty sure he's not an otaku..."

"Really? Are you sure? He seems like one," Mako tilts her head, beginning to hold up fingers as she goes on. "He's pale, so he clearly doesn't get outside much, he doesn't seem like he exercises much either, and more importantly, why would he be wearing a fancy suit like that for no reason? It must be cosplay!"

"I...sincerely apologize on the behalf of Mankanshoku..." Satsuki mutters to Artemis as the teenager explains her reasoning. "She has a noticeable tendency to completely miss the mark..."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:09 am

The dumbfounded stare lasted for a good while longer. The The only thing he gave out was a very confused chuckle before speaking in what is clearly a foreigner accent.
".....I assure you, I am not a person who simply prides themselves on the acquisition of knowledge and facts..."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:08 pm

The younger boy and girl were dragging the taller one over to try and attempt conversation with the rather large group. He appeared less than enthused to be there.

"Hello there!" The younger male waved with his free hand at the group with Ryuko and co.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum