FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: The Missing Hope

Go down

Pokemon: The Missing Hope Empty Pokemon: The Missing Hope

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:00 pm

Lore:

It's been decades since it happened. No one knows what caused it, what started the end of everything, but one thing is certain.

Arceus is dead.

Somehow, against all rhyme or reason, God died. Whatever remained of Arceus rained from the skies all across the world, fragments of an irreparable power, as all the other god-pokemon were driven into a frenzy. Many reverted to their Primal forms: every aspect of existence was driven mad, set loose, allowed to run amok. Giratina slipped his shackles, only to find a world already in shambles.

No one knows how, but some survive amidst the wastes. Perhaps the mad gods of this new world fought each other to a standstill. Perhaps the legendaries were able to be contained once more. Or perhaps they simply died too.

You are trying to survive in the hell called life. No one knows where the world is going, or if there's even a point to trying. But even against entropy, the struggle itself is worth it to some.

Rules:
1. If legendaries directly feature in the plot, I may dish out roles to people I trust them with. Until then, no legendaries. This includes Ultra-Beasts
2. You can be a human or a pokemon. If a human, please fill out the sheet below.
3. Basic forum rules, y'know the gist.

Character Sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Lore/Description:
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down