FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a shapey adventure (Crossover roleplay)

Go down

a shapey adventure (Crossover roleplay) Empty a shapey adventure (Crossover roleplay)

Post by Snatcher1 Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:15 pm

♠"NOBODY CAME TO CARE FOR US? US?" a voice says to the other voices.♠
♣``well,I mean, sometimes they don't care for us jevil.`` another voice spoke to jevil.♣
♥"the both of you never learn, am I right annihilate?" a third voice says, talking to annihilate.♥
♦"could any of you be quiet?!" a voice, ruder than the others, boomed at the 3.♦
it had been days, even mouths or years after these 4 voices defeat. all 4 of them representing what made them get defeated by the heroes. jevil was defeated by the lighteners, annihilate was defeated by cyan,hell,oxide was defeated by a racer.
but one voice among the rest had been there for longer than they have...Chara.
but one day...one day...something would break them out to cause chaos among the world...and that day...is coming.
they knew of something called 'the dark star' which was defeated by the Mario bros and bowser but never truly disappeared. it would come for those who have lost against the heroes to fight them again with dark powers...the heroes must rejoin forces,old and new, redeemed and OG hero,cannon and OC,they must stop the evil before the dark star covers the multiverse in darkness!

prologue can be found here; https://fnaf-rp.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Cerenabendy1/a_shapey_adventure_RP_prolologe

rules
1. no OP
2. you can be more than one character
3. OCS are allowed
4. don't move away from the plot when its not free roam time
5. you can cuss,just don't use too much.
6. please for the love of all that is holy,don't do 18+ things
7. don't be depressed and try to ruin the roleplay with your depression. take that to Amino if you have it.
8. I choose who can be the enemies (ex; I have too many characters to RP as and I know someone who can do multi characters so I hand some enemies to that person).
9. have fun ^^

roles
Heroes;
me= cyan, Mario bros,(not role-player)Cerena

Villains;
me= annihilate,chara,oxide,jevil,dark star

you think you can do something good dev?
why yes. YES, I can.
why are you guys agrueing now?
lets just do this kay?
lets-a-go!
okie-dokey!
k-wait what-
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down