FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of the Chaotic (A Crossover RP)

+8
Kyogreswimming
Ubertheif
sfvm.exe
Phantomsanic360
Solarx 64
Neon
Pushi
Scholarworld
12 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Realms of the Chaotic (A Crossover RP) Empty Realms of the Chaotic (A Crossover RP)

Post by Scholarworld Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:23 pm

People are being sent to universes, not of their own. Sinister forces are at play.
If they find the culprit and maybe they can find their way home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good day, morning, or evening lads! Welcome to, maybe, probably, the first crossover RP on this forum. After Wikia decided to be a big dumb and decide that they're removing forums soon, I've decided to make a new RP here. I'll still be on the FNaFRP wiki making roleplays... until Wikia removes forums of course.
But anyway, welcome to the show.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES

1: Rules that applied to the wiki forum apply here; no OP characters, keep romance PG13, no killing without permission, etc.

2: OC form is for OCs only.

3: If there is a recently released piece of media and you want to claim a character from said piece of media, keep spoiler material to a bare minimum. Wait at least a month until you say anything about stuff like that.

4: Your characters can be jerks. If you start being a jerk to other people, then we're gonna have a problem.

5: No joke OCs.

6: You have three strikes. You break the rules three times, and you're out.

7: Have a good time.
OC FORM

Name:

Universe:

Personality:

Abilities:

Alignment:

Bio (Optional):
Scholarworld: Kirby, Venom Kracko, Bernadetta von Varley, Death Knight, King K. Rool, Kremling Krew, Nergigante, Velkhana
Pushi: Yang Xiao Long, Velvet Scarlatina, Minecraft Bees
NeonUmbreon: Goro Akechi, Futaba Sakura, Flowey the Flower/Asriel, Sans, Annoying Dog, Ichika Himari, Razmi
Solarx 64: Yoshimitsu, Secco, Cioccolata, Risotto Nero, Ghiaccio, Diavolo/Doppio, Pesci, Funny Valentine, Johnny Joestar, Nightmare
Phantomsanic360: Kairi, Namine, Rinkah, Vash Qes, Haru Okumura, Okuma Morihiro, Xehanort, Vanitas
svfm.exe: Sora, Ansem, the Heartless, HK-46, Sarana Unmercifta, Kathrina Ruthation
Uberthief: Joker (p5), FeMC (p3p), Lavenza [Caroline/Justine] (p5), Hee-ho-kun
Kyogreswimming: Guzma, Kyogre, Eddie Brock/Venom, Voldo, Naga Rider, Roman Torchwick, Papyrus, Peter Parker, Ridley, King D-Mind, Shadow Kirby, Dark Meta Knight, Garuda Cruel, Kletus Kasady
goldeaglefire1: Ajna, Leilani, Thorani, Polypa Goezee, Qadira, Baozhai, Risky Boots, the Tinkerbats
Starman: Jacket, Mae Borowski, Commander Chaos
cerenabendy1: Spinel

Last edited by Scholarworld on Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:08 pm; edited 16 times in total
Scholarworld
Scholarworld

Back to top Go down

Realms of the Chaotic (A Crossover RP) Empty Re: Realms of the Chaotic (A Crossover RP)

Post by Pushi Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:31 pm

(we got a fast boy over here)
(i'll have yang xiao long and velvet scarlatina if you don't mind)
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Realms of the Chaotic (A Crossover RP) Empty Re: Realms of the Chaotic (A Crossover RP)

Post by Scholarworld Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:33 pm

(accepted)
Scholarworld
Scholarworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:38 pm

(mmmm i think i'll steal Goro Akechi, Futaba Sakura, Flowey the Flower/Asriel, Sans and the ultimate bringer of chaos Annoying Dog please)
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:39 pm

(Lemme get uhhhhhhhh Yoshimitsu, Secco, Cioccolata, Risotto Nero, Ghiaccio, Diavolo/Doppio, Pesci, Funny Valentine, and Johnny Joestar.)

(Might take Nightmare from Sc later but not sure)
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholarworld Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:41 pm

(accepted)
Scholarworld
Scholarworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:53 pm

(Aight I've made up my mind I'll be taking him, the Soul Caliber II variation to be specific) (Won't be able to rp tonight because s l e e p)
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:58 pm

(Hello, id like to request Kairi, Namine, Rinkah, and

Name: Vash Qes

Universe: Destiny

Personality: She’s generally very calm in situations, but can act playful.

Abilities: As a bladedancer she can cloak herself in flames. Her ghost can revive her if she still has a connection to the light. She also has an auto rifle, an arc hand cannon, and an arc sword.

Alignment: Good.

Bio (Optional): Average, everyday Guardian
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:19 pm

(Hmm, lemme claim Sora, Ansem, the Heartless, HK-47, and two OCs.

Name: Sarana Unmercifta

Universe: Kingdom Hearts

Personality: childish sometimes, serious or times

Abilities: basic KH abilities, but can also remotely control her keyblade.

Alignment: good

Name: Kathrina Ruthation

Universe: Alt P5 universe

Personality: Kathrina is a gamer girl who chooses to ignore her studies in an attempt to become the best at Grand Theft Auto 5 and Fable 3. Because of her antisocial behaviour she does not know how to act around people, making her be blunt and rude at times, even though she is truly a very nice girl.

Abilities: Her persona, Aldduine, uses Cleave and Agi

Alignment: Neutral

Bio: She was born in the US and stayed there until she was 17, when she got enough money to take a plane to Japan. She didn't pay attention during classes in the US, and stopped going to classes altogether in her 3rd year of secondary school. However, because she has to learn to develop her mind, she takes online lessons.)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholarworld Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:23 pm

(Accepted
As a heads up, I won't be able to RP right now. Because I'm a human being and human beings need sleep. We start this RP tomorrow)
Scholarworld
Scholarworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:06 am

(Alright! I'm also going to grab an OC)

(Name: Ichika Himari

Universe: Alt P5

Personality: Ichika is a fairly enigmatic person, although not on purpose. She often finds herself lost in her thoughts, ignoring the world around her. Ichika tries to remain realistically optimistic, but strictly realistic. If she's not careful, being too optimistic could end up getting people hurt. Ichika often finds herself reacting on gut instincts and her emotions. This makes her rather quick to act and reliable in a crisis, but it also can make her quite capricious. She does her best to come up with more creative ways to solve issues, especially ones where no one's necessarily getting hurt, but will find herself holding back or defaulting on the easiest, 'logical' option. Despite how long it can sometimes take her to push herself to action, when she does she's a force to be reckoned with, ready to make you and your family pay for whatever you've done. If you haven't figured it out, Ichika is fiercely protective of her close friends and would probably die for them if we're being honest.

Abilities: Ichika is a Persona User, and also a wild card. Beyond the usual Personae one could summon, Ichika has two unique Personae, her initial and ultimate Personae. Her initial Persona is a androgynous in appearance cowboy by the name of Cassidy, named after the famous bank robber from the wild west, Butch Cassidy. Cassidy has multiple Agi (Fire) and Gun skills, all remaining on the weaker side of the scale, and has two recovery skills, Charge and Sukunda. Charge boosts physical attacks (gun and physical) while Sukunda lowers the enemies' agility. Her ultimate Personae takes the form of your typical 1930s woman with a few key differences. For starters, she's got a rather large hat that blocks all of the upper half of her face, revealing only her mouth which is always in a sly grin and the residence of a cigar. Her skirt is slitted so she's able to grab the rather massive gun which resides in a holster on the persona's leg. If you couldn't guess who this Persona would be named after, it's Bonnie Parker, although the Persona itself is just called Bonnie. Bonnie has high level Agi, Gun and Physical skills, as well auto skills such as Survival Trick and Unshaken Will which allow one to survive one insta-death attack with 1 HP remaining and which provide immunity to all mental aliments respectively. Besides that, Bonnie is the only Persona in Ichika's group and in the compendium she has in general that possesses the skill Victory Cry, which replenishes HP and SP fully after a successful battle.

As well as her Personae, Ichika's physical abilities are heightened due to the nature of the Metaverse, and her reaction times are incredibly fast, especially for a human.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Bio (Optional): uhhhh let me just go grab a copy paste really quickly (my apologies as what i'm about to post was written late at night while i was really fricking tired and because i'm on a tight schedule right now i can't go mess with it)

Himari ''used'' to be just a regular highschool student. She worked hard in class, held down a part time job and, even though she was only a second year, she was already set on exactly what university she wanted to go to.
And then she woke up in a place called the Velvet Room, a place between consciousness and unconsciousness, mind and matter, and found out just how much humanity was fucked if she didn't muster up a team and try and stop the massive hidden conspiracy trying to end humanity, leaving all dead but a select few.
The master of the Velvet Room, Igor, and the bringer of the horrible news, promises that he will offer the services of the Velvet Room and offer as much advice as he can throughout her journey, before Himari has to go and, you know, actually wake up.
Himari did manage to amass a small team, but not only were multiple of these teammates iffy about actually working at first, a few were dragged in completely on accident and were nearly killed until it was revealed that they were actually in the Metaverse with them.
But, beyond that, the team that stuck around actually worked to get to the bottom of the plot to wipe out humanity, going deeper and deeper into the public Palace, Memetos, as they get more and more info from changes of heart.
After finally making it to the Treasure of the public, it is revealed that while at one point the Treasure, which calls itself Yaldabaoth, was so powerful that it could have easily taken over the Velvet Room (like in vanilla P5) but someone had intervened and taken that power away from it, keeping it around solely because if it was brought out of the Metaverse or destroyed, the Metaverse would collapse, and without the Metaverse the masses are quite a bit less suggestible.
It at this point in which a teammate, in much a similar fashion to Akechi, would reveal that he is, in fact, a traitor. Unlike Akechi, however, this is a surprise, given that he's given 'his full support' except for a select few times where it seemed justified. In reality, this character is the one behind the plot to wipe out humanity, Nyarlathotep. This is not Nyarlathotep's first time pulling bullshit like this either, and he banishes the group back to the real world, leaving them to panic and Himari struggle to hold the group together and convince them to go back and beat Nyar's ass.
At this point, Philemon finally makes an appearance, and apologizes for only just showing up now, but he's only showing up now because he physically couldn't before, which he explains why but I'm wayyyyy too lazy to do that rn. So Philemon is all like "hey you can do this" and "don't give up" and other 'encouraging' words like that, until he's like "oh hey i should probably warn you guys" and proceeds to tell the group how this has more or less happened before, and the group failed the last time and he had to reset the world. He also 'helpfully' informs them that he hasn't regained enough of his strength to give them a second chance, so either they do nothing and humanity dies, they fail to defeat Nyar and humanity dies, or they get off their asses and actually do something and, on the off chance they win, humanity isn't going to die. At least, not soon, that's for sure.
Cue another panic and Himari being like, "You're either getting off your asses and helping or I will make the end of humanity come '''''a lot''''' faster for you specifically then everyone else." Everyone gets off their asses and they somehow actually manage to defeat Nyarlathotep, as while he certainly has regained more strength faster than Philemon, he wasn't close to his ''full'' strength, which makes the group both incredibly lucky but also panicky about what it would have been like if he had been closer to full power.)

(also side note: Ichika will likely be referred to by her family name most of the time, as in Japan you're not supposed to call someone by their given name without permission unless you're like, a parent or something and even then for all i know it could be really iffy.)
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubertheif Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:41 am

(Yo yo yo)

(Can I take; Joker (p5), FeMC (p3p), Lavenza [Caroline/Justine] (p5) and Hee-ho-kun (p1/smt:if)
Ubertheif
Ubertheif

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:49 am

(Lmao yes yes I am here)

(Guzma, Kyogre, Eddie Brock/Venom, Voldo, Naga Rider, Roman Torchwick, Papyrus, Peter Parker, Ridley, King D-Mind, Shadow Kirby, and Dark Meta Knight to start please)

Last edited by Kyogreswimming on Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:59 am

('ight I'mma just uhhhhh)

(Ajna, Leilani, Thorani, and Polypa Goezee please)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholarworld Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:17 pm

(sorry I'm late folks
all of y'all accepted
And without further ado, let's get started)
Somewhere, in the vast expanse that is the omniverse...
This universe... is an odd one, let's say. No god would reasonably know of its existence. Not a single person that knows how to travel between universes would have ever visited it. For all intents and purposes, it really shouldn't exist.
And yet it does...
And that "not a single person would have ever visited it" part?
It's about to change...

This a shoreline. One of many in this universe and one of many on this one big landmass. This is also a shoreline that's gonna have something rather odd happen on it.
Cracks start forming on... seemingly nothing. Thin air. The cracks get larger until thin air shatters, revealing... some kind of wormhole. Something gets launched out of it: some kind of pink puffball. They get a face full of sand.
oof.exe
They quickly get back up, looking around confused, and is normal when you get sent through a portal without warning. And then they spot the wormhole. They quickly run back up to it in an attempt to go back thro- nevermind, it just closed back up.
shoot
Well, this is going to be an interesting experience.
Scholarworld
Scholarworld

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:22 pm

Near the pink puffball, another wormhole opens up and launches out a rusty red droid.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:25 pm

Farther away, a young woman appears. This young woman looked relatively normal... if you ignored the rabbit ears poking out of her head.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:26 pm

(uhhhh jacket and mae borowski for now)
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholarworld Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:30 pm

(accepted)
That droid got the puffball's attention.
Hey. Another poor soul that got sent here for some reason. Cool.
The puffball runs up to them.
Scholarworld
Scholarworld

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:38 pm

The droid groans. "Statement: ... Why did I have to land in sand... course, rough, irritating little stones. They get everywhere..." It lifts it's head up and notices the puffball. "Statement: Oh... hello there..."
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:38 pm

Trudging through the cold salty waters of the unknown ocean, was a monster of a man adorn with dark azure armor that covered his entire body save for his right arm. If you could even call it an arm at this point. His right arm was a large horribly disfigured, the color of his arm resembling some sort of bone resin. 5 bone spikes jutted out from the side of the arm. Where his hand was supposed to be was a huge 3-digit claw with the same color as the arm. Long red hair flowed down like water from the back of his head down past his waist. An interesting helmet he had on him, two small bat like shaped wings served as the ears of the armor. Only his deep red eyes were visible from the eye holes of the helmet.

Emerging from the water and stepping onto the sand you could see he was dragging a massive sword across the sand with his left armored hand. A sword nearly as large as a fully grown man.Right smack in the middle of the sword was a big yellow eye that glanced around the place. Crimson streaks of flesh ran up from the handle of the sword up to nearly the tip of the sword before being cut off by a strange kind of silver metal that had a sheen to it if you squinted.

The man advanced to a cave that was only 20 meters away from him, grumbling all the while.
Seemed understandably pissed off.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholarworld Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:45 pm

The pink puffball responds with a joyful "Hiiiii!~"
He seems pretty happy-go-lucky.
Scholarworld
Scholarworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:51 pm

A small white dog walks up besides the pink puffball and barks a bit, tail wagging.

Further down the beach, a young looking girl falls out of a portal, wearing some weird tech-y outfit. She pushes the mask she's wearing up so it's on the top of her head, blowing a long strand of orange hair out of her face. Staring uo into the sun, she stays quiet for a bit before quietly saying in Japanese, "i hate sand." She does nothing to get herself up despite the waves literally hitting her feet. She should probably move sooner or later. At least she can only get a sunburn on her face, as everything else is covered by her outfit.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:59 pm

The droid looks at the dog. "Statement: ...Apparently this small area near me is a gathering spot for meatbags..." The droid drops his head. It seems, like the girl, he's also not going to get up. At least he has a lower chance of getting sunburned seeing that he's made of metal and stuff.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholarworld Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:02 pm

oh a dog too
neat
The puffball assumes that this dog came through a portal as well. Because that's a reasonable thought.
They attempt to give the dog a pat on the back.
Scholarworld
Scholarworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next