FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Arena (crossover RP)

+9
Snatcher1
goldeaglefire1
Neon
timelessreprobate
IronBoy88
Kyogreswimming
Phantomsanic360
Solarx 64
Pushi
13 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Battle Arena (crossover RP) Empty Battle Arena (crossover RP)

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:04 am

You have appeared in a rather sandy location. Directly in front of you is a grandiose colosseum, and next to its entrance, a large cardboard box filled to the brim with various weapons.
----
please have basic respect for other users
i'd kindly appreciate if you didn't take characters who are too overpowered (basically an arbitrary decision by me)
OCs should be filled out using the form below
please don't kill characters without the explicit permission of the user who is controlling said characters
----
Name:
World:
Bio:
Other (optional):
----
Pushi: Velvet Scarlatina, Karkat Vantas, Neopolitan
Solar: Secco, Yoshimitsu, Ghiaccio, Johnny Joestar (act 3), Narancia Ghirga, Funny Valentine
Phantom: The Duchess, the Shieldbreaker, Minato Arisato, Labrys, Shadow Labrys, Velvet Crowe
Kyo: Roman Torchwick, Ridley, Kraid, Samus Aran, Naga Rider
Iron: Josuke Higashikata
Timeless: Joker, Aigis
Neon: Teddie
Gold: Burst, Leilani, Jinx, Slingshot, Lola Pop
Snatcher: Mysterion
Uber: Yu Narukami, Morgana, FeMC [Hamuko Arisato] (P3)
Scholar: King K. Rool, Kirby
Alpha: Queen Vanessa, the Scientist

Last edited by Pushi on Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:28 am; edited 11 times in total
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Battle Arena (crossover RP) Empty Re: Battle Arena (crossover RP)

Post by Solarx 64 Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:11 am

(Lemme get uhhhhhh Secco, Yoshimitsu, Ghiaccio, Johnny Joestar(only up to act 3), Narancia Ghirga, and Funny Valentine)
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:14 am

(sure)
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:45 am

(I would like the Duchess, the Shieldbreaker, Minato Arisato, Labrys, and Shadow Labrys please)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:32 am

(very well)
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:04 pm

(it is I)
(I requesteth Roman Torchwick, Ridley, Kraid, Samus Aran, and Naga Rider)
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:34 pm

(mmk)
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:25 pm

(Allow me to take solely Josuke Higashikata (Post-DiU). I'll do him as best I can)
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:46 pm

(could i possibly take joker from persona 5 and aigis from persona 3 (although she'd be from after the events of p4au)?)
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:50 pm

(imma snag Teddie from p4.)
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:18 pm

(Burst, Leilani, Jinx (Teen Titans), and Slingshot, please)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:51 pm

(alright, now let's get this show on the road)

A young male, 13 at most, appeared out of nowhere. This guy didn't look like most 13 year old boys, however. He had grey skin and what seemed to be two candy corns sticking out of his head. He wore grey pants and a black shirt with the Cancer zodiac symbol emblazoned on it. And his eye-whites were yellow instead of... y'know, white. The boy stood frozen in confusion, which quickly gave way to anger.
"WHAT JACK NOIR HORSESHIT IS THIS?!"
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:02 pm

And, somewhere near him, a teen no older than maybe 18.... okay, he looked older, but he had the wrong Vibes.... the way he carried himself was too juvenile, too youthful, even if mature and dignified... said teen stood 5o his feet. The first feature one would immediately notice is his beavertail pompadour, which seemed to look heart shaped from some angles. The next would be his rather fancy purplish clothing, with a golden peace circle on his right side and a large golden heart pinning the flap of his shirt where it evolved into the collar to the rest of his shirt. On said collar (which appeared upturned), a large anchor sat on the right and two golden hearts on the left. His pants appeared baggy, but overall he was rather near and orderly. Though not as much as he would like. Quickly, he realized sand had gotten into the fibers of his hair, and tried to shake his hair gently to get them out, immediately fixing it as best he could afterwards.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:13 pm

The boy didn't notice the teen. He was too busy yelling.
"SERIOUSLY. WHICH ABSOLUTE FUCKING MEATHEAD PUT ME HERE. WAS IT THAT SCRATCH DUDE WITH THE WHITE TEXT THAT'S ANNOYING AS ALL FUCK TO READ?"
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:27 pm

Once the hair was properly restored, the teen straightened out. He was an imposing figure, diamond-vlue eyes catching the sunlight barely and yet having all the brilliance of them. They sparkled as he looked around at his surroundings, frowning. He spoke in Japanese.
"A Coliseum, in the middle of the desert..... Dammit, old man, is this what you were on about with your Pillar Men that one time...? .....Clearly this is a Stand's work, and a powerful one. You can't feel in dreams.... I just hope they're not ANOTHER enemy. I've had enough of that for a lifetime...."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:35 pm

Also near this group is a redheaded young woman - looks to be in her early to mid-twenties - who, in spite of the yelling by the thirteen-year old boy, is sleeping peacefully in the sand and cuddling a rather large pile of it with a content smile. She's wearing a fancy black and yellow suit, black boots, and fingerless gloves which, surprise!, are also black. More noticeably, she has two swords sheathed on her back, an eyepatch, and very sharp teeth.

"...cohm on, we can worch somhthihn out, raight? Jusst wanna geve bacc to Mr. Muhdeh Mehttins ahfta 'll hiz sooppurt..." She mutters in her sleep, slurring her words as she does so.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:49 pm

Another young woman, this one appearing to be around twenty but in actuality sixteen, has also appeared. Her hair, unlike the other woman's, was half pink and half brown with a singular pale pink line crossing through the pink portion. Her eyes were pink and brown to match, and she wore a black bowler hat with a red stripe on her head. In her left hand was an umbrella that was colored - surprise, surprise - brown and pink. She also wore a brown jacket with pink accents that ended just below her shoulders.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:57 pm

The sharp-toothed piratey woman would find her slumber rudely disturbed, as the teen crouched down to shake her awake. Only a select few would notice a pink-skinned, silvery-armor-clad..... thing manifest behind him, and the fire-like aura of a Stand User.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:05 pm

Suddenly out of thin air, an American flag only bearing 43 stars. Huh. What happened to the other 7 stars? What's more is what came out of the flag as it softly floated onto the ground...A man. Had golden blonde hair with the ends in curls that even put goldilocks to shame. A pink uniform overcoat covering his upper torso with pink and purple gloves in a net pattern, white frilled garments around his neck and wrist. Oh and pants.

"I see...Whatever 「Stand」that brought me here before just a moment ago is gathering other people to same location. D4C let me escape swiftly without any trouble but that obviously doesn't apply to these pitiful people." Valentine dusted off his coat before speaking to himself, gazing at the group infront of him. He also said「Stand」 extra loud. HMMMM

"All kinds of people...I'll take my chances and stick around to find out whose behind this. Something-or someone-has to be of worth here."
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:11 pm

Stand? That draws the teen's attention.
Ine, that was English. Thank God he'd learned that with help from Koichi, and Jotaro.
Two, that wasn't coincidence, he thought. He walked over carefully, before retreating back to the pirate madam.
"I'm sorry for waking you up, but I thought you might know where this is. In any case.... might want to stop hugging the sand."
Koichi was a very patient teacher.
He resumed his march towards the America Man.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:15 pm

The grey child has shut his trap. He is now staring directly at the colosseum.
----
The girl's eyes turned towards Valentine upon hearing him say "stand". How odd of him to say that specific word louder than the rest.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:18 pm

Upon being shaken, the redheaded woman grumbles, her one crimson eye blinking open only to narrow into a slit and glance upward. "Terrible, I swear to god-"

Then she actually sees who's there and lets out a shout, quickly getting to her feet and reaching for something that isn't there. She glances down when she realizes she's grasping at air, and seems to calm down. "...oh, I'm fully clothed. And not in my apartment. Huh."

She glances at the teen again. "Guess my first clue should've been the lack of stab wounds."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:31 pm

Suddenly, yet another young woman appeared. This one had brown hair with... rabbit ears.
what
She also wore a black undershirt and black leggings with a brown jacket and brown shorts, both with golden details, covering them. Hung on her waist was a rectangular box, also in the same brown and gold color scheme as the rest of her outfit.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:26 pm

In front of the grey skinned, angry teenager, another teenager appears out of nowhere. He appears to have been a few feet up in the air, possibly sleeping before finding himself in as he suddenly eats a face full of sand.

Sputtering and spitting out sand as he pushes himself up, his loose shirt and sweatpants transform into a rather snazzy looking outfit in a swarm of blue flames. His shirt has become a rather complicated looking black button up dress shirt with matching black pants, and to top it all off he's got a black, high collared trench coat, the tail of which splits off into thirds. He even has black shoes! What is the obsession with black here???

As a break from the black (mostly), the boy now has a white, domino style mask on his face, framing his steel grey eyes. His shaggy black hair is a mess and full of sand, and he's frowning, still trying to get the sand out of his mouth.

Grumbling to himself in Japanese, he takes two red gloves out of one of the hidden pockets on the inside of his jacket and slips them on. The first thing that catches his attention is the grey skinned boy in front of him. It's not a Shadow, but it might not be good. Plus, they're angrily yelling in English and that's never a good sign.
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:30 pm

"...WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"
The sudden appearance of the boy in black has startled the grey teen.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next