FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Bourgeoisie (Crossover RP)

+6
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
Ahri
Solarx 64
Phantomsanic360
Pushi
goldeaglefire1
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cosmic Bourgeoisie (Crossover RP) Empty Cosmic Bourgeoisie (Crossover RP)

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:08 pm

Dear [Insert Your Character's Name Here],

You have been cordially invited to the grand banquet of the multiversal Zeneviano empire,

Courtesy of your new emperor, Damanlan,

Under whose watchful and graceful eye your universe now falls under,

The banquet begins now.

This letter shall handle the transport,

Please be civil with your new neighbors,

Yours,

The Zeneviano Empire

Needless to say, it's hard to imagine that a golden letter floating through the wind that then teleports the reader into a grand ballroom was in anyone's plans, but then again, neither was getting annexed into some grand empire. But they have the paperwork, they have the approval of various omniversal councils...everything seems legit. The emperor's even invited those in legal power to look over the paperwork themselves so that they can see it's legitimate. In the meantime, though, the other esteemed guests get to chat in the ballroom...what will come of this event? Understanding, or revolution?

Me: Princess Mayapple, Princess Vivi, Entrapta, Parasoul, Vinsmoke Sanji, Nico Robin, Dhar, Emperor Damanlan

Pushing: Raven Branwen, Zwei, Ciel Soleil

Phantom: Class Zero, Arecia Al-rashia, Kurasame Susaya, Kurasame's Tonberry

Solarx: Funny Valentine, Johnny Joestar, Narancia Ghirga, Giorno Giovanna, Ghiaccio, Risotto, Yoshimitsu, Dabi

Metta: Yharim, Calamitas, Dee Vasquez, Skarlet, Arvis, Swinub

Alpha: Queen Vanessa

Iron: Holly Short

Kyo: Guzma, Dark Meta Knight

Neon: Feferi Peixes

Last edited by goldeaglefire1 on Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Bourgeoisie (Crossover RP) Empty Re: Cosmic Bourgeoisie (Crossover RP)

Post by Pushi Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:14 pm

(raven branwen, zwei, and ciel soleil please and thanks)
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:06 pm

(Done)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:26 pm

(Class Zero, Arecia Al-rashia, Kurasame Susaya, and Kurasame's Tonberry please)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:30 pm

(Lemme get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Funny Valentine, Johnny Joestar, Narancia Ghirga, Giorno Giovanna,Ghiaccio, Risotto, Yoshimitsu, and Dabi)
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:33 pm

(Yharim, Calamitas, Dee Vasquez, Skarlet, Arvis, and Swinub please)
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:04 pm

(Accepted)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:54 pm

(Hmmmm, the elite and aristocrats of all the omniverse are being gathered in one space....)

(Yeah I'll take le Sad Queen please)
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:49 pm

(accepted)

(and now, we start)

Somewhere in the vast omniverse, the finishing touches on a massive hall are being placed.

Grand golden pillars stand proud and tall along the sides of the shimmering floor, covered in odd runes that don't match any human language. A series of tables lined with both familiar and unfamiliar dishes line up neatly next to each other, lit up softly by floating lights above. And yet, this hall is empty of life, leaving it unappreciated...

Well. Mostly empty, anyway.

There are some attendants, dressed in what most humans would identify as the outfits of butlers and waitresses. However, they certainly aren't human. Humanoid, yes, but the blue-to-green scales, feathers, four-fingered hands, complete lack of noses and ears, and the fact that they have tails make it clear they're far from human. Noticeably, those in the butler outfits have far brighter and more vibrant scales that even transition to purple, as well as longer tails that end in blades, while the ones in waitress outfits have significantly more feathers - especially along the back and shoulders - and shorter tails with three-pronged blunt claws, like an organic claw machine.

One of the waitresses fidgets with a silver collar around her neck, looking somewhere between annoyed and nervous.

"Could they hurry up already?" She asks aloud in English, her voice sounding slightly off as she does so. "These translators always irritate my scales..."

"Patience -" One of the butlers replies. "If all's gone well, all the guests should have their letters by now, and they should start arriving right around..."

A bright flash fills the air, followed by another, and another, and yet even more.

"Now."

"What the...?" A young woman with brown hair and blue eyes wearing a golden crown and pink armor looks around the ballroom, confused and slightly concerned.

"What!?" A teenage girl with blue hair done up in a ponytail who is definitely concerned, dropping the letter and glancing around her, tense.

"Hm?" Two women look up from their letters, neither terribly concerned but slightly different in their reactions. One of them, a shorter, almost teenager-sized woman with purple hair done up in massive pigtails that are somehow holding the letter for her, seems completely fine, but her internal thought process is clearly "wait what?" The other woman, who in contrast is taller than a good deal of men and has normal black hair, has a look of mild surprise, with her thought process clearly being "oh so this is what's happening now."

They aren't the only ones who share a reaction - a redheaded woman wearing all black and a young man in dark blue and gold armor both have their eyes widen upon the sudden scenery change, and then harden their gaze and reach for their weapons.

"SHIT!" ...and then there's the blonde young man in a black suit who materializes in the air instead of on the ground, and gravity is all too eager to acquaint him with the floor, where he makes a crater upon impact.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:16 pm

".....-does a letter handle the-"
A smaller figure, no more than four feet tall at best, immediately freezes, before drawing what seemed to be some kind of gun and aiming around. They were.... Female, and probably a cop judging by the voice's authoritative nature and the general garb.
"Start explaining. Now."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:20 pm

Dee's reaction as she appears is one of initial surprise before she looks around. "Dear, put it away." Dee sighs to Holly, smoking a cigarette. "We're civilized, are we not?"
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:35 pm

"The trolls are civilized, doesn't mean they're not malicious."
Depending on your definition of civilized.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:34 pm

"And so that is why I think we sh-" Kurasame spoke to Arecia, flanked by the entirety of Class Zero, as they suddenly found themselves in the same place as everyone else.

"It appears we need not worry about transport." Arecia smirked at Kurasame, who just sighed.

His Tonberry is just...there.

"Wait, mother? Where are we?" Ace asked.

"Oh, right, I never explained why I had called you to my office." Arecia smiled, handing Kurasame the letter. "Here pass this down the line."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:01 pm

Valentine nearly falls face first into the ground before he stops himself by outstretching his arms infront of him moments before hitting it. Came this close to stabbing himself with his pen that he was just writing with. His eyes dart around as he attempts to reason what had just happened.

"Impossible, a stand that forcibly activates another stands ability? I'm certain I didn't use D4C a moment ago to transport myself to this place..."

After discovering that most of the people around him look confused he changes his mind.

None of these people we're brought here of their own free will. Damn! Another stand with the ability to access parallel worlds just as my D4C is beyond me. Valentine muses to himself.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:11 pm

A dark-haired woman wearing a rather intimidating mask suddenly appeared, her right arm inside a giant sheath hung on her waist.

Also appearing from nowhere was a dark-skinned woman with a white vest and a blue skirt with a blue beret to match. Her hand was held out in front of her, holding absolutely nothing.

...and now there's a corgi. Great. Who invited this guy and how did he even show up?
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:25 pm

As the guests arrive, the butlers and waitresses begin to silently move towards the tables, clearly preparing for...something. The arrival of the host, perhaps?

Well, most of the butlers and waitresses move towards the table. The ones closest to the small cop are slowly backing away, their tails now slung over their shoulders and being held tightly to their chest with crossed arms while they stare at the end of the odd gun with wide eyes.

Meanwhile, the blonde young man slowly gets up from the crater, gritting his teeth as he pulls out a cigarette and lights it up, taking in a deep inhale. "...damn it...never asked for some shitty invitation to some shitty banquet to waste my time with some shitty-"

And before he can even say another word, his conga line of annoyance and foul language comes to a screeching halt as he notices the other guests. Or, rather, the female guests.

His eyes flick from one end of the room to the other over and over like an erratic ping pong ball as he numbly raises his arm up and pinches it. Then again, then again. Even though it doesn't seem to be achieving whatever result he's going for, he keeps doing it. The blonde looks down at himself in slight annoyance, but his heart doesn't seem to be in it when he reprimands himself. "Oi, oi, this is a nice dream and all, but I should probably wake up now. Can't have a bunch of nobles gawking at me in a crater."

"Sanji-san!" The blonde - Sanji, apparently - is promptly rushed down by the blue-haired teenager, who hugs him tightly for a moment before letting go, sighing in relief. "Thank goodness! I have to admit, I wasn't expecting to see you here, but I'm not going to waste this opportunity! Come on, we have to get to...Sanji-san?"

Sanji isn't even looking at her - his eyes are locked dead in front of himself, and he's now sporting a grin so wide it looks like his face could break in half. You can practically hear the angel choir singing in his head. To top it all off, his cigarette smoke is forming hearts...somehow.

"Sanji-san!" The blue-haired girl tries to get his attention, but to no effect. With a quick look around, she gains a look of realization, and then casually steps in front of him, waving her hand in front of him. No effect. Now she's concerned. "What's gotten into you? You're not this bad around women..."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:30 pm

The masked woman slowly unsheathed a sword with a green blade, her eyes focusing on each individual person as she did so.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:31 pm

"Explanations. Now. I'm not in the mood to get wrapped up in something *else* right now, we already have enough going down trying to clean up various aftermaths."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:32 pm

Dee looks over at the couple of Sanji and the blue-haired girl, already making mental notes of what she could hold as leverage. One's life, for example. She blows some smoke out of her mouth as she observes some of the others- including a new arrival. A small, brown, furry creature sporting the snout of a pig. What?
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:19 pm

Valentine doesn't pay much mind to the others except for the butlers and waitresses. He had already picked up the signs. Waiting for the host to arrive had become a daily ritual for other people meeting him so often it was second nature. Whoever was coming clearly had payed top notch for the stewards . They only backed up at the officer's gun and looked at it, that's it.

"Commendable service all of you." Valentine motions to one of the waiters.

"Not many would stare in the face of a impatient brute with a gun demanding information and only back away. I look forward to meeting your leader. Perhaps I can get some answers out of this entire ordeal in a more civilized manner." Valentine states in a polite tone, making eye contact with Holly briefly while saying the his last line before straightening his blonde curls.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:22 pm

The LEP officer stared at him back.
"Of course there's Mud Men. Of course it has to be Mud Men. When can we stop having Mud Men who aren't the Fowl family or the Butler family barging into our world knowingly."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:06 pm

It's probably important to mention that the entire Class Zero group is equipped with a variety of weapons, excluding Arecia. They look ready to fight at a moment's notice. And their eyes...they were not unlike those of war-torn veterans of a terrible war. Odd, for such a young group.

In fact, Arecia seemed to be the only calm one in the group. "Now everyone, we can be civil until our host arrives, can't we?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:36 pm

"I would certainly hope so." Dee sighs to Arecia. "I am afraid I cannot hold my own if it comes to blows. I'm a mere director. " Dee mentally smirks as she says this. Oh, she was so much more.
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:50 pm

"You'll have to forgive me if I doubt that." Kurasame said, his voice muffled behind his mask.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:54 pm

It was at that moment someone else appears in the room.

The room physically darkens as a ragged, hunched over .... thing appears, clutching a letter.

Two red eyes look around in surprise.
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next