FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

base64 (Crossover RP)

+4
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
Phantomsanic360
Pushi
goldeaglefire1
8 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

base64 (Crossover RP) Empty base64 (Crossover RP)

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:37 pm

No...nonononono! I didn't mean-I just wanted out! I didn't think-

Maybe this isn't what I wanted, but...I can work with this...

It's a bright, sunny Saturday morning in a suburban neighborhood - the houses shine in the light, perfectly aligned along the streets, the grass and trees blow gently in the wind, and the students of the local school get to relax for a day. Everything's going great!

...or, well, was. The portals opening up everywhere kind of ruined the atmosphere.

Now, with a bunch of people from various other universes getting thrown into this relatively normal place, one has to wonder: how? Why here? Does it have something to do with`º°¸¤øΔδ*χ^%ΞEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Come on, you can't just spoil the mystery like that! I mean, it's not that much, since I'm pretty sure it's obvious to you all what's causing the portals, and I don't really have any plans hammered out yet, but still! It's the principle of the thing! No more hints for you~

Rules:

1. General RP rules - don't be OP, keep romance PG-13, ETC.

2. Your characters can be a dick, but you yourself cannot.

3. I have the right to refuse you or certain characters you ask for.

4. Have fun!

Character Form:

Name:

World/Series:

Powers/Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Personality:

Backstory:

Extra:

Characters:

Me: Ajna, Fubuki, Lobster Siren, Yuri, Monika, Pit, Palutena, Sado

Pushing: Neopolitan, Sayori, Vannie, William Afton

Phantom: Seth (Closers), Anna (Closers), Shrapnel (Darkest Dungeon mod), The Fawn (Darkest Dungeon mod), Natsuki, Sera Howard, YOD (Closers), Harpy (Closers), Sarah

ALPHA: Traveler, M_C.file.name, Abomination

Iron: Hunter

Snatcher: Cube

Neon: Joker (Persona)

Metta: Goro Akechi

Last edited by goldeaglefire1 on Mon May 04, 2020 12:42 pm; edited 18 times in total
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

base64 (Crossover RP) Empty Re: base64 (Crossover RP)

Post by Pushi Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:49 pm

(fuck it)
(neopolitan and sayori)
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:56 pm

(I‘ll take Seth (Closers), Anna (Closers), Shrapnel (Darkest Dungeon mod), The Fawn (Darkest Dungeon mod), and Natsuki)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:24 pm

(Apologies for the double post but I’d like to add an OC

Name: Sera Howard

World/Series: Astral Chain

Powers/Abilities: Control over five Legions; Sword, Arrow, Axe, Beast, and Arm. The Legions are invisible to anyone without one. Enhanced physical strength and athletics. Can fuse with her legion. The fused hybrid is visible during this time. Has an X-baton, a weapon that switches between baton, gun, and great sword mode. Also has an IRIS, a computer system that allows to identify entities and observe the environment.

Weaknesses: Can only summon one legion at a time, but can easily swap them out. She’s still human and a lack of essential needs can affect her. She’s easily knocked around by larger entities, despite not taking much damage from them.

Personality: Cold and fearless, Sera has born witness to many horrible things and those experiences have changed her. Bits of her old Personality, a joyous girl who loved helping others can be glimpsed occasionally.

Backstory: Play Astral Chain, she’s the protagonist.

Extra: she likes animals)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:04 pm

(Name: A Traveler

World/Series: N/A

Powers/Abilities: A basic understanding of magic and science, an uncanny awareness of when and where rifts in reality form, overall just a person.

Weaknesses: Anything a regular human would be weak to

Personality: Confused, enigmatic

Backstory: ???

Extra: You can probably guess the particulars

Name: M_C.file.name

World/Series: DDLC

Powers/Abilities: Teleportation, glitching in and out of reality, immunity to conventional weapons, will come back if deleted though it may take a while

Weaknesses: Especially vulnerable to reality-warping abilities, can be trapped in a .zip file

Personality: Somewhere between cold and callous and temperamental and bitter, typical edgelord stuff.

Backstory: Basically
Spoiler:
Because of this, he has a black void in place of a face. Wants to stop this universe's Monika from searching for the 'real world,' though reasons why remain unclear.

Extra: Couldn't help myself

Name: Abomination

World/Series: N/A

Powers/Abilities: Shapeshifting, hallucination inducement, dream manipulation, consuming people and absorbing their memories, etc.

Weaknesses: Starts off as pretty much a blank slate, doesn't know anything about anything

Personality: N/A

Backstory: One of the Negated, a 'species' of surreal creatures born from every choice never made, every option never taken, every child not born. The destabilization of reality has allowed it to slip through into existence, though unlike it's more conscious kin it has no conscious malice towards existence, only animal instinct.)
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:53 am

((*Mr. Blue Sky playing from afar*

Name:Hunter

Wirld: FNaF

Powers/Abilities: Really fucking hard to kill outside explosives, lasers, Stand powers, and Monika. Big Beefy Boy. That's somehow gotten him through life. Seems to have a sixth sense for Fredbear activity in your area.

Weaknesses: Mostly mental. Gets bruhed by anything deletionary. Slightly clumsy.

Personality: Way too tired for this. He's like a modern Homeatuck fandom veteran: the ride never fucking ends, and he wants off. Otherwise a jovial, if very dry-humored, guy.

Backstory: Y'all know it by now.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:59 pm

(Accepted)

(And now we start)

Somewhere, deep in a mountain that seems upside down, in a carved cavern illuminated by a soft indigo light...

A brown-haired teenage girl looks warily ahead at the gauntlet ahead of her.

She seems well fit for the job - her body is very toned, suggesting a great amount of exercise in her free time, and her outfit - a cream-colored shirt with puffy sleeves, a red sash around her waist, and black shorts with a blue skirt folded up to match its length - doesn't seem like it'd inhibit her movement at all. The only real issue is how ridiculous the gauntlet itself is.

A floor of jagged crystal in front of her, with three stone spike balls encased in glass boxes floating above. And after that, she has to contend with a floating platform that seems ready to crumble at a moment's notice, and two more platforms covered in the same sharp stones as the floor - and that's only what she can see. She knows there's more here; it's hardly the first time she's gone through this, after all.

...well, "gone through" is a strong choice of words. That implies she went back to this at any point after the first time she managed to succeed. "Suffered" is more accurate.

"...it should be easier this time, right?" The girl, better known as Ajna, asks herself. "I mean, I've got the feather now, so that gives me more options, and I've got more juice than the first time I tried to get through this...yeah! I can do this, no sweat!"

She looks over the gauntlet again, and her confidence wanes.

"Buuuuuut maybe I should retrace my steps from the first time around first." Ajna then starts looking over the gauntlet. "Hmm...spear bounce across the floor, surge up with Heruka, axe the wall, jump off, fire the life arrow and pray that I don't miss the landing..."

She trails off after a moment, lost in thought, before she shakes her head and looks up, determined. "Okay, you know what? No. I am not going to let myself get all worried over some stupid room that I already beat! I'm just going to wing it and see what happens!"

She backs up a bit, readying herself, before charging forward and leaping into the air, a light springing forth from her head and turning into a spear in her hands. "Here we go-"

And then a portal opens up where Ajna is going to land, startling her enough that she recalls the spear.

"What!? That wasn't there-" And then she falls in, and the portal snaps closed behind her.

City N is not having a good day.

Currently, there's a big crowd of people desperately running away from the marketplace, screaming in terror as everyone tries to push past each other and get to safety. Scratchy, high-pitched maniacal laughter follows.

"Yes, yes! Run like the pitiful ants you all are! This is what you get for discarding me!" The source of the voice is rather unusual in appearance - he's a ten foot tall gray humanoid with disproportionately long arms and relatively little body mass to speak of, and he doesn't have much to wear, either, save for some armor that appears to be made of...colorful squares? His face isn't much to look at either - a pointy chin that goes out further than his chest, sharp, sunken in cheeks, huge teeth that each have a screw in them, and glasses that seem to be merged into the head, the lenses a never-ending kaleidoscope.

"Once, I was regarded as a genius! My puzzle-solving skills were unmatched! I won several awards! Everything looked like it was going my way! But I was never satisfied with the record I set...I had to go faster! Break my limits and go further beyond! They started calling me crazy, told me I was neglecting my life...as if it had any meaning if I couldn't break my record! But now...now I am the puzzle! My drive has gone so far that I've become a creature that's impossible to solve!" He laughs again, clearly having a few screws loose. "I am...the Rubix King!"

"While dressed like that? Don't kid yourself - you're a hermit."

"Who dares insult the Rubix King!?" The Rubix Hermit screams, whipping his head around wildly to see who would dare insult his glory. However, when he does see the one responsible, all his bravado falls flat, and he pales, taking a step back.

A shapely woman in black boots, a dark green dress, and a white fur coat stares the Rubix Hermit down, her dark green hair flowing freely in the wind and her eyes narrowed to slits. She marches forward, her presence causing the few who remain in the ruined marketplace to peek their heads out of their hiding places and stare in awe. She stops for a moment, looking to her side and noting an awestruck man in his early 20s. Without a word, she grabs her coat and takes it off, holding it out to the man.

"Hold this." The man nods dumbly, stumbling to catch the coat as she lets go and continues her march.

"It can't be...F...Fubuki!?" The Rubix Hermit scrambles back, terrified. "Blizzard of Hell, elder sister of Tornado of Terror, right!? That's you!"

Fubuki raises an eyebrow - again with that mistake? She can see how her older sister's appearance, especially in contrast to her own, could throw people off, but she'd think they've interacted enough in live events that people would stop mistaking her for the elder of the psychic sisters...

The Rubix Hermit then looks around, his panic lessening as he notices something. "...where's that team that follows you around everywhere?"

"Not here - and I hardly think they'd be necessary to fight someone this pathetic." Fubuki gestures to the Rubix Hermit, letting out a 'tsk' in disgust.

The Rubix Hermit looks offended for a moment, but then his offense gives way to a thoughtful expression...which slowly turns into a sinister grin. "...I specifically waited to place my attack right in the middle of a more important fight to ensure I was able to rampage uninterrupted, so that means you can't get backup even if you wanted to...and you're only class B...heh heh heh...ahahahahahahaha! This is perfect! If I end you here, then surely Tatsumaki shall be so devastated that she'll quit the hero business forever! Yes, it's all coming together now in my beautiful mind! I, the Rubix King, shall be the one to end the Psychic Sisters forever!"

Fubuki wants to facepalm at the sheer stupidity this self-proclaimed genius is showing, but before she can, the Rubix Hermit folds up his right arm so that all the square pieces of armor on it align to form a bigger, green square made of nine tiles. "Acid Green!"

A torrent of acid fires from the square, heading right for Fubuki...who simply erects a psychic barrier of light green energy to redirect the acid, causing it to splash harmlessly behind her and immediately begin dissolving the pavement.

The Rubix Hermit clearly didn't think about this, as he finds himself at a loss of words before he shakes his head and folds up his left arm this time. "Wash Blue!"

A stream of soapy water the size of a river with the pressure of a broken fire hydrant shoots forward to effectively the same result - Fubuki takes a hold of the water, causes it to swirl around herself, and then has it shoot up high into the air, causing it to start falling down like rain.

The Rubix Hermit's eye twitches, and now he unfolds his chest armor, forming a mostly complete white square - with the missing square at the top quickly being filled when he tucks his head in to allow his neck armor to finish the square. "Attract White!"

Metal shrapnel from all over the marketplace is drawn to the Hermit, stopping right in front of him before he launches it at Fubuki. This time, Fubuki, clearly fed up with this shit, takes a hold of the shrapnel and redirects it right back at the Rubix Hermit. He lets out a squeak of alarm before folding up his chest armor, giving his folded up arms clearance to act as shields from the onslaught.

"Are you done?" Fubuki asks, resuming her march. "Because I would appreciate it if you could submit to me so I can get to actual problems-"

"You..." The Rubix Hermit spits in anger, the lenses of his glasses swirling angrily as he unfolds his arms and shakes out the metal. "Arrogant bitch! You think you've already won!? I am the Rubix King! I wasn't going to use this to spare you the pain, but you leave me no choice!"

The Rubix Hermit leaps high into the air, laughing maniacally once more. "All Sides Attack!"

He folds up his right arm, "Acid Green!"

Then his left, "Wash Blue!"

His chest armor unfolds once again, "Attract White!"

His back armor unfolds as well, "Spark Yellow!"

His bulky shoulderpads, completely untouched until now, unfold to form the top, "Bind Red!"

And finally, his legs fold together into one singular panel. "Melt Orange!"

With that, floating in the Rubix Hermit's place is...well, a Rubik's cube. A person-sized, glowing Rubik's cube, but a Rubik's cube nonetheless. The Rubix Hermit taunts from inside, "Meet your end, Blizzard of Hell! Pandemonium Puzzle!"

And with that, the Rubik's cube starts to rotate its pieces at superhuman speeds, and not a moment later, all the individual squares start to unleash their respective attacks. Acid, water, metal, lightning, chains, plasma...it's complete chaos, and the onslaught from all sides forces Fubuki to throw up another psychic barrier, shielding her eyes as the attack wreaks havoc all around her.

"Do you see how hopeless it is, Blizzard of Hell? My Pandemonium Puzzle provides an unbreakable offense, and this form provides an unbreakable defense! You stand absolutely no chance against me! Just stop struggling and-" And then the Rubix Hermit is stopped in the middle of a section rotation by telekinesis, grinding his speech to a halt as he struggles to get free and resume his attack, but to no avail.

"'Absolutely no chance...?' Just how stupid are you, hermit?" Fubuki asks with a growl, resuming her march forward with one hand held in front of her and the other held up by her side. "Were you paying any attention in our fight whatsoever? I was able to deflect your first attacks with ease, and even now, in the midst of your ultimate attack, I don't have a single scratch. And even faced with your onslaught, it only took me a few moments to realize exactly how to stop it. You have done nothing but annoy me, hermit. It's time to put you in your place."

It is at this point she floats in the air, and behind her is the other thing she was doing with her psychic powers: a tornado with the various projectile attacks the Rubix Hermit was throwing about swirling around in it. Without any hesitation, she moves it forward. "Hell Storm!"

All the Rubix Hermit is able to get out is a terrified squeal before he's beset upon by everything he tried to use to get to Fubuki, his defenses getting dented, pierced, and melted beyond recognition.

By the time Fubuki lets up, the Rubix Hermit is no longer in his cube form, and drops to the ground, his armor broken, his glasses shattered, and his life gone. The monster champion is no more.

Fubuki lands on the ground, letting out a few ragged breaths - that attack took more out of her than she'd like to admit - before promptly getting surrounded by a cheering crowd, with the more avid hero fans pushing their way to the front and asking for her autograph.

Thankfully, she's spared from having to make up an excuse via a convenient portal opening up beneath her feet, with Fubuki being too exhausted to catch herself before she falls all the way.

It's a beautiful summer day on what used to be known as Siren Island. The waves are softly crashing against the shore, the trees are gently swaying in the breeze...and there's a giant crater right in the center of the island.

Thankfully, there are people working on that little issue.

Right along the edge of the crater, a humanoid figure has her eyes shut tight in concentration as her hands glow a soft blue. Well, sort of humanoid. Her lower half is just the body of a lobster, after all.

The red shell along her lower body also serves to cover her chest and act as arm bands, but the rest of her humanoid, light pink body is completely exposed. Her black antennae twitch nervously as she concentrates even more, the glow around her hands glowing brighter...

And in a flash, a waterlogged house appears, otherwise in perfect condition. For the few moments in stays in the air, that is, before promptly crashing down.

The lobster girl winces at the crash, slowly turning her head to look at the couple behind her with a remorseful expression and droopy antennae. It doesn't last long, however, as the couple gives her a thumbs up, and almost immediately her face brightens with a smile.

"!!!" Letting out a bright squeak as the couple thank her, the lobster girl heads off, glancing around herself before she finally finds what she was looking for - a nice tree with lots of shade, which she promptly gets under before lying down with a content sigh.

She has to relax a bit after using up her teleporting powers on so many large targets over a wide distance, after all. She may be good with her abilities, but she can't keep it up forever.

Unfortunately for her, her relaxation time is cut short by a portal, and she's taken away with a cut-off squeak.

And in a bright day in a little neighborhood, a purple-haired girl sits calmly on a bench under the shade of a tree, her eyes firmly focused on the book she carries.

Her attire isn't very appropriate for the weather (who wears a sweater on a nice day like this?) but she doesn't seem to mind, simply reading with a small smile. She appreciates this little spot - not a lot of people come by here, it's peaceful, and everyone who does pass by can clearly understand that she's far more interested in the book than any conversation they could possibly think of having.

The girl, Yuri, sighs contently. What could be better than-

Then a portal opens up right next to her, and out of it comes Ajna, who falls flat on her face.

Yuri lets out a yelp, dropping her book in surprise before picking it back up and clinging to it closely, slowly backing away from the girl on the ground.

"Ow...my head..." Ajna slowly gets up. "Sorry if I rattled you guys up there - good thing brain damage doesn't translate to weird spirit realm damage, right?"

Silence.

"...Razmi? Zebei? Baozhai? Thorani? Anyone!?" She looks around in a panic, then stops and groans in frustration. "Great. Just great! My head's empty, I'm in the middle of nowhere, and there's no one around who could possibly-"

And then Ajna spots Yuri, who is currently looking at her with a mixture of confusion, shock, and a sliver of terror.

"...uh...I come in peace?" Ajna says after a moment.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:20 pm

A teenager with a rather peculiar outfit color choice of pink, white, and brown was looking out of the window of an airship on autopilot, waiting for the signal from her accomplice - a stream of orange fire headed straight up into the sky. She had been on this mission to infiltrate Atlas and steal the Relic of Knowledge for months now, and only just now had they managed to get themselves in a favorable position: Atlas's security was down, the city of Mantle directly below it was in uproar, and those damn RWBY brats were out and about. Perfect. Just then, the stream of fire she had been waiting for appeared in the sky, and the girl smirked as she opened her parasol and leaped out of the airship... just for a portal to appear directly below her, with no chance for her to dodge it. She blinked once in surprise as she slowly fell through it, ending up... in a sunny neighborhood? What?

She's quickly tackled from behind by an older lady with coral-pink hair, bright baby-blue eyes, a pink T-shirt, and blue-shorts. With no way to activate her Semblance and dodge.
"You look like neapolitan ice cream! I love neapolitan ice cream!"
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:20 pm

The teen resembling neopolitan ice cream and the girl with coral pink hair get company in the form of the lobster girl, who lands a few feet behind the two of them.

"!?!" Naturally, she's very distressed about the situation, looking wildly around the buildings and seeming completely lost.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:47 pm

The neapolitan girl quickly used her free hand to pull out a simple wooden sign with text on it.
Get. Off. Me.

The other girl quickly nodded and stood up, before noticing the lobster girl and quickly rushing over to her.
"Ooo! You look cute, too! Is that dress made of real lobster?"
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:20 pm

It was a normal day for Seth. If one described normal as fighting otherworldly monsters breaching the barriers of their separate realities. It was normal for her at least.

Letting out an actual howl as her targets appeared from the ground, floating mechanical monsters known as Phantoms, she grinned and began slashing her way through the robotic horde.

"Weak. Very weak." She muttered as she removed her claws from a phantom.

A larger, more humanoid monster materialized before her. A Dakasa, a large brutish creature that had massive stubby arms and a metal exoskeleton.

"That’s more like it!" Seth grinned, sharp teeth showing. She let out another howl, the Dakasa roaring in response as it charged at her, stubby appendage swinging down towards.

Seth dodged to the side before launching forward, claws stabbing into its side, causing it to scream in rage. It flailed around, trying to get Seth off of its back. Seth only clung harder, one of her claws raking across the Dakasa's back. It shuddered once, before collapsing.

"Seth has won!" Seth grinned in triumph.

"Yes, good job Sekhmet." Another girl appeared how long had she been there.

"Now it is time for us to return to the base." The girl smiled.

"Seth no like the ba-WAH!" Seth felt herself fall as a convenient portal opened beneath her.

-

Meanwhile, in a completely different world, two people roamed around a cove.

One had short pink hair and a beret. Where her arms would be were small metal stubs.

The other was also female and had the horns of a deer as well as yellow hair done in pigtails. There were stitches along parts of her body. Her left foot was a knife instead of an actual foot. The girl seemed very fragile, like a glass cannon. She wore bandages wrapping around her chest and waist, covering those areas.

She had stopped and was looking curiously at a Coral formation.

"Fawn, this way." The pink one stated.

The girl, now known as Fawn, smiled and skipped after the pink haired girl, only for a convenient portal to appear and pull them in.

-

Seth ends up being dropped next to Ajna and Yuri, with an oof.

She scrambled up with a growl, looking around her frantically, before spotting the two other females, crawling on all fours like a cat and growling at them.

Another girl materialized next to her. "Calm down Sekhmet, I do not believe they are enemies."

Only Seth and Ajna could see her.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:08 pm

Meanwhile.
The sun is shining, on an empty building. Gutted, rotting, faded. The sign, barely supported, reads "FREDDY F", and the rest is smashed out by hurricanes and thunderstorms and rain alike. Plants have begun to root in the wreckage....
And a light opens from onenof the remaining rooms. Huh.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:27 pm

The neapolitan girl pushed herself up onto her feet, blinking once to allow her irises to revert from the white that they had changed to when the portal appeared to their usual pink and brown. She straightened the bowler hat on her head and took a look around, grimacing as she realized that this wasn't Atlas at all.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:49 pm

Ajna blinks, surprised...but not terribly so. Yuri, on the other hand, is at a complete loss for words.

After a moment of silence, Ajna notices that Yuri has only been staring at Seth and not the girl that appeared beside her out of nowhere, and turns to look at the purple-haired girl. "...so, can you also see the ghost child, or is that just me?"

Yuri looks at Ajna in surprise. "What?"

"And that's a no. Greeeeeat! More reasons for people to think I'm crazy..." Ajna mutters, rubbing her temples.

The lobster girl is at first a bit scared of the bubbly pink-haired girl, but when she actually asks her question, she seems more confused than anything.

"...???" She tilts her head, tapping her lobster half a few times and letting the "clink" sound tell the rest of the story. Still a bit nervous, though, judging by the slight shuffling her lobster legs are doing.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:16 pm

And, near one of the groups, a large, partly fleshy..... what the hell IS that insult to God? Whatever it is, it's wearing a red hoodie and jeans and it slams into the pavement.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:28 pm

"You...you can see Anna?" Seth seems shocked.

"You can see me?" The girl, Anna, asked, even more shocked.

-

Next to the insult to God, Fawn and the pink-haired girl get dropped out of a portal next to him.

The pink-haired girl looks like she could use some help up, y’know, not having arms.

Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:07 pm

And then another insult to god is dropped off.

Or rather, several. Two there, one elsewhere.

What Yuri might recognize as a young man in the school uniform falls flat on his face nearby. He seems ... glitchy? Like he fades in and out of existence and the air distorts around him. Nearby a woman in a black cloak with black hair and purple eyes also appears, though she lands on her hands and knees and quickly gets up.

Something else is dropped off in a sewer. Something bad. We'll get back to that one later.
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:13 pm

"Oh, that's so cool! I tried to make a lobster tail myself when I was younger... it wasn't that good. Hehe~!"

The girl giggled awkwardly, before her eyes suddenly shot open in realization.

"Oh, where are my manners? I haven't even introduced myself! I'm Sayori!"
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:19 pm

The woman in the cloak looks around, mildly surprised but rather calm compared to the others.

The glitchy dude gets onto his hands and knees but stays down, his head pounding, his ears ringing and his vision blurry. One moment he was in the dark, the next ... here.
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:29 pm

The first abomination stands to its humanoid feet. Quick, Sayori, look away. Underneath the now visibly aged and tattered clothing is mostly some sort of cloth suit, like the kind an animatronic would wear. And sure enough, in THAT layer's holes are bones of metal.
Underneath, of course, a freakish layer of flesh, exposed tendons. And they quiver and pulse with life.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:35 pm

The pink-haired woman doesn’t even bat an eye at the first abomination's appearance. "Hey, you strong enough to help me up?"

Fawn tilts her head to the side. "Metal man!" She exclaimed, all the innocence of a child.

It is at this moment that a pastel pink-haired girl comes around the corner. "Sayori what's going...on?" She looks shocked.

-

Next to the glitchy dude comes a woman with light blue hair and a cyberpunk police uniform. "...Well shit."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:41 pm

Sayori quickly spun around to face Natsuki, beaming with joy.

"Look at this, Natsuki! I've made some new friends! They're-... actually, I haven't yet gotten their names, but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough!"

She hadn't yet noticed the robotic freak behind her.

The neapolitan girl disdainfully turned toward Sayori, slinging a parasol that matched her neapolitan color scheme over her shoulder.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:42 pm

A voice with somehow both the consistency of gravel and synthesized speech emanates fro.nits mouth. His mouth.

"What the hell- .... ohay, hold on a second-
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:51 pm

"Uh...yeah? I'm not sure how, but I can take a guess. So, long story short-" Ajna happens to glance to the side and stops herself short, because Yuri...Yuri is not taking the sudden appearance of more people very well.

Or, well, to be more accurate, she's not taking glitchy boy very well.

She's backing away from him slowly, eyes wide and her hands trembling. She looks about ready to bolt from this whole mess.

"Okay, one second, I'm just gonna..." Ajna then dashes over to Yuri, quickly placing a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, hey! It's okay! I'm...not sure what all that square business is all about, but, you know, I think he can handle-"

There's a flash, and then Yuri is turned into a ball of purple light that flies into Ajna's head.

"...uh oh."

The lobster girl nods when Sayori gives her name, and...is then completely silent afterwards. She doesn't even use body language. It's like the thought that maybe she should give a name in kind doesn't occur to her.

"!!!" Her brief bout of silence is broken when she notices the freak of nature, and she lets out a terrified squeak. Without any warning, she promptly grabs Sayori and teleports the both of them behind Natsuki.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:57 pm

The figure's vision and hearing slowly cleared and he looked up. Wait, is that...

He sees Yuri. Holy shit, what the hell is going on, wasn't she...? Suffice to say, his mind is racing and he finds himself stunned.

Maybe she sees the fact that there's literally a pitch black circle where his face should be, maybe not. He's about to ask "Yuri?" before the whole absorption thing happens. He looks at Ajna.

"...What....did.....you....do!?" He asks, fingers digging into the ground. His voice sounds like maybe five or six or many more people speaking at once, all of them distorted and glitchy in different ways.

The woman seems to just be watching this go down.
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next