FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

base64 (Crossover RP)

+4
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
Phantomsanic360
Pushi
goldeaglefire1
8 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

base64 (Crossover RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: base64 (Crossover RP)

Post by Snatcher1 Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:03 pm

Echo was still scared. these people aren't shapes nor does she know who they are. 'they might hurt me' she thought. 'they want to harm me' she thought!
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:55 pm

Yuri slowly nods in response to Seth, putting a hand to her chin as she looks over her group (although she hasn't noticed the girl running towards the rabbit mask yet). After a moment of thinking, she speaks up. "Well, this might be a l-little farfetched, but..."

She takes a breath to calm herself, then looks right at the group. "I don't suppose you've heard of the multiverse theory?"

"...the what?" Ajna asks, not even trying to mask her confusion.

"W-well, let me put it into perspective: imagine, if you will, how the world would be different, if, say, you weren't born, or if in a major war the other side won, maybe even something as minor as you deciding to wear a different shirt today..." Yuri looks at Ajna as she describes these scenarios, continuing when she notices her slowly nodding. "Now imagine that those alternate worlds - those alternate universes, - are real. They've just been out of reach."

"...woah. I think my brain just exploded," Ajna mutters, eyes wide.

"That's the idea behind the multiverse theory," Yuri nods, looking around at the group once more. "And if we consider more major deviations, like time, or physics, t-then the differences between you all make perfect sense! Your Isesaki was destroyed either due to changes in your history or some future events that haven't happened here but happened where you are because your universe is in a later time, you never heard of Isesaki because the geography of your world is different and thus it never formed, not to mention that you're able to have some magic world in your mind because your world allows it, and you're able to flicker in and out of reality l-like some kind of glitch because..."

Yuri trails off when she gets to glitchy boy, and she pales, quickly turning away.

"...you get my point." Yuri tries to regain her composure, addressing the group as a whole again. "The multiverse theory is the best way to explain all this. The trouble is, that still doesn't explain how you got here..."

The lobster girl looks at Sayori in sympathy, walking up to her and placing a hand on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her. It feels...cold, and clammy, with some mild edges made more apparent around the joints. More like a fish than anything, really.

"Pit?"

"Huh?" And now, the winged boy looks around in confusion, seemingly without prompting, and now he finally notices the others - or, well, Natsuki, Sayori, and the lobster girl, anyway. "Oh! Uh..."

"Pit!?"

"Heeeeeeey there humans and...whatever you are," Winged lad addresses that last bit to the lobster girl before moving on. "Nothing to see here! Just your everyday angel passing throu-"

"Pit!"

"Oh! Lady Palutena!" Pit, as the angel is properly known, promptly turns on his heel, addressing his relieved exclamation to...absolutely no one.

"???" Lobster girl lets out a bewildered squeak, looking between Sayori and Natsuki to see if they have any idea as to why the angel is talking to thin air for seemingly no reason.

Meanwhile, the voice in Pit's head sighs in relief. "Thank goodness...I thought I lost you for a moment there. Sorry for the delay; I didn't see that portal coming, and it's hard to keep up a connection between universes even for a goddess with my power."

"Oh, another universe?" Pit blinks, then snaps his fingers, smiling to himself. "So that's why the Power of Flight just went out like that! Also explains why the humans suddenly have heating and electricity..."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:06 pm

Echo uncovers herself as she looks around. "u-u-u-u-uh....a-a-are any of you going to hurt me or..." she was still afraid when she asked that to the others in sayori's group.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:11 pm

Sayori softly smiled at the lobster girl. Then her eyes widened in realization.

"I've got it! None of you guys are actually from here! Aside from Natsuki, of course."

The girl grabbed the mask, hearing the chatter on her left and turning to the right so that they wouldn't see her eyes when she lowered her arm to put the mask on.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:35 pm

Echo feels like the ones in sayori's group aren't going to hurt her as she stands up. "s-s-s-so...w-w-w-who are you people?" she asks. "I-I-I-I'm cube. b-b-b-but please call me echo." she added.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:42 pm

"Huh..." The cyberpunk officer is taking this remarkably well.

Seth, on the other hand, seems very confused. "This is all too difficult for Seth."

Anna appears thoughtful if not a little curious.

-

Natsuki waved at the lobster girl, before turning toward Pit. "Who are you talking too?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:05 pm

The faceless dude couldn't help but be amused by Yuri's explanation of the multiverse theory. It was like being back home, before...

He froze up when Yuri's attention was turned towards him, trying to keep his gaze lowered and away. He was acutely aware of the affect his lack of a face was having on the people around him, and he did not like it. At all.

"Called it." The woman mutters to herself, before turning to Yuri. "May I ask if anything similarly ... strange, has happened? Anything in the past that might be connected to us being here? Considering how many of us are congregating here, I think it's safe to assume someone or something is .... calling us, here, for lack of a better term."

By the time the woman had stopped talking, the glitchy one had received a form of reprieve from his strangeness. Now he had a normal-looking human face (although if one looked closely, there was some kind of cropping error between the edge of his face and the rest of his skin), although he was wearing dark sunglasses. Maybe he didn't have eyes down yet...
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:27 pm

The woman, after putting the mask on, turned around and waved energetically at the crowd, seemingly not caring about the less than stellar first impression she had made.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:27 pm

"I - I don't know; I can't think of anything..." Yuri mutters in reply, her confidence fading as she idly fidgets with her hair. "It's not like I'm anything special..."

"'Not like you're anything special'?" Ajna repeats, looking incredulously at Yuri. "I'm sorry, what!? You figured out this whole mess in like...ten to fifteen minutes! The first thing you did when you figured out you were somewhere inside my head was to figure out what that said about me! And - and - you've got a really good sense of style!"

Yuri blinks, raising an eyebrow at that last point and looking down at her rather plain sweater before looking back at Ajna. "What does that last one have to do with anyth-"

"Upupupupup! Shush! I'm not done yet," Ajna cuts Yuri off, continuing with her speech a moment later. "My point is, you're plenty special! Come on, I'm sure you can think of something, right?"

Yuri is silent for a moment, seeming to consider Ajna's words, before speaking up again. "W-well...a few months ago I joined a literature club. Even with all that time, there's only four members, but it's been rather nice, honestly."

"Hmm...sounds like a lead to me!" Ajna grins. "Who are they?"

"Aside from myself, there's Sayori, Natsuki, and Monika," Yuri answers, and as she does so, she pulls out a phone. "Maybe if I call them..."

The lobster girl nods in acknowledgement of Echo, giving her a thumbs up and a small squeak before turning back towards Pit.

"Huh?" Pit turns to look at Natsuki, blinking in confusion, and then grinning. "Oh! Well, naturally, I'm talking to Lady Palutena! I mean, really, who else could an angel be talking to? I mean, I can hardly imaa...and you have no idea who Lady Palutena is, do you?"

Ah, seems like angel boy has remembered the whole different universes thing! He promptly facepalms at his forgetfulness.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:47 pm

Echo soft smiles as she brushes herself off and gets off the ground,standing. she looks to pit. "w-w-who?" she looked confused about who palutena is.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:07 pm

"Ooh! Monika told me about a 'Palutena' once! But she was just a video game character... does that count for anything?"

Sayori nervously chuckled and pressed the tips of her index fingers together, glancing at the angel boy.

The neapolitan girl had fucked off. Seemed she had better things to be doing.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:25 pm

"Wait...does that mean you're Pit?" Natsuki asked, curiously.

-

"It's a start." Cyberpunk cop shrugged. "I'm Sera Howard."

"Me Seth!" Seth grinned and wow those are some sharp teeth.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:32 pm

Echo had two pure triangles with her where she landed. she picks them up and puts them on her head as they float. "I-I-I wish Cyan was here by now..." she says to herself.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:43 pm

"Alternate universes. Greaaaaat, someone pour me a bowl of cereal and a strong coffee."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:03 pm

"Not sure why we started introducing ourselves, but sure! I'm Ajna!" Ajna grins.

Pit is silent for a moment, taking the questions in...and then groans, leaning his head back and letting his arms sag. "Ah, geez..."

"Well it does make sense that they have Nintendo here...you know, considering," Palutena muses in Pit's head.

"Considering what-never mind," Pit shakes his head before returning his attention to Sayori and Natsuki, grinning awkwardly. "So...uh, on a scale of one to ten, how crazy would you think I am if I said yes to both of those questions?"

Last edited by goldeaglefire1 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:07 pm

"Hm... at least a two...?"

The woman got to her feet and gently brushed herself off.

"Vanessa. Call me Vannie."

Last edited by Pushi on Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:08 pm

Echo looks around, wondering where she is right now.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:28 pm

"I’d say around a three." Natsuki shrugged. "I’m still not convinced that this isn’t a lucid dream I’m having, but it seems pretty real."

-

"Well, we need to know each other if we're going to be working together." Sera pointed out.

(OC Time

Name: Sarah.

World/Series: Code Vein

Powers/Abilities: Sarah cannot die, not permanently at least. Rather, when she does die, she fades away and rematerializes at places called Mistles. She has a number of elemental abilities that she can apply to her weapons or use independently. She can also manipulate her blood for use in some abilities, such as a berserker state. She has enhanced physical strength, stronger than average humans. Her clothing can be manipulated into a weapon that can suck the blood out of something, if it has blood.

Weaknesses: Sarah has a BOR Parasite in her, which gives her strength and prevents her from dying. She has to constantly feed it and herself blood in order to survive. Without blood, she will give in to bloodlust and the parasite will take hold of her mind and body, turning her into a lost.

Personality: Sarah is a very stern woman. She doesn’t particularly care about decency. She also has a pretty cold personality to people she doesn’t like. She has glimpses of kindness but living in an apocalyptic wasteland changes you.

Backstory: the protagonist of Code Vein and the only person who can regrow the roots that sprout blood beads, she is treated as a sort of 'chosen one' in her world.

Extra: If you ask her to step on you, she will do it without hesitation.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:30 pm

Behind Natsuki and Sayori, another person joins the band of misfits.

Taking a few steps forward, Joker absentmindedly slips his phone in a pocket like he's always done when entering Mementos. His brain then catches up with his muscle memory as he realizes he is not in the public's Palace.

Joker back-pedals slightly as he sees the group he's encountered. He seems oddly uncomfortable to be in this outfit as he takes off the mask and pats himself down as though he doesn't quite believe he's in the outfit he's wearing. He then proceeds to glare at the sky with narrowed eyes, muttering something in Japanese.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:32 pm

The woman in the black cowl thought to herself. “.... I suppose Sophie works as a name. A pleasure to meet you all.”

The glitched one doesn’t say anything, not very keen on introducing himself.
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:32 pm

Natsuki jumps upon realizing there was a person behind her.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:36 pm

The neapolitan girl walked along the sunlit sidewalk, dragging her parasol along the cement. What was going on? Where was Cinder? What kind of defenses had Atlas prepared in the event of unwanted visitors coming in? How had no one heard about this before? The unanswered questions rang through her mind like a bell as she closed her eyes and grit her teeth in anger.

Sayori quickly spun around upon hearing the voice.

"And hello to you, too!"
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:42 pm

"h-h-hello." Echo waves to the new person,shyly.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:46 pm

The absolute monstrosity looked up.
"Welcome to the freakshow, kid. Alternate universes are in play."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:55 pm

"Oh," Joker looks down, before turning towards the absolute monstrosity. He immediately regrets doing so, and decides to turn back to everyone else and respond to the greetings he's gotten instead of stare at him any longer. "Hello everyone, weird shapes included." Joker casts a glance at Echo as he speaks.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next