FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

base64 (Crossover RP)

+4
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
Phantomsanic360
Pushi
goldeaglefire1
8 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

base64 (Crossover RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: base64 (Crossover RP)

Post by Pushi Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:58 pm

Sayori immediately tensed up once she realized she'd been teleported, then let out a gasp of wonder.

"You can do that?! Woah-"

Her amazement was immediately cut off by the sight of the freak of nature, only to be replaced with greater amazement. Amazement that rendered her unable to speak.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:27 am

Anna, who appears to be the more level-headed of the two,  just looks really confused.  "I have honestly no idea what’s happening."

Seth, meanwhile, hisses at the the figure, his distorted voice reminding her of the monsters she’s fought.

-

Natsuki actively stares at the abomination, shocked in place. Then she turns toward Sayori. "How are you taking this so well?"

The pink-haired woman gave the freak a rough smile.  "Thanks."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:08 am

"Have you seen Yuri's Halloween costumes? That looks just like one of them!"
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:10 am

The being stood up to eight feet tall.
Yeah, that's not a costume. One sturdy, strong hand gripped the armless woman by the shoulder, and hauled her to her feet.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:40 am

"Thanks." The armless woman stated as she caught her balance.

Natsuki sighed. She had a point there.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:27 pm

"Gah!" Ajna is understandably disturbed by glitchy boy's complete lack of a face. "...have you considered getting that looked at? That kind of seems like-you know what, never mind, not important right now."

She clears her throat and regains her composure. "Okay, so...purple girl's kind of just in my head right now? Don't worry, I can get her out no problem, let me just..."

Ajna closes her eyes and then winces.

"Yeah, she's panicking. Really bad. Give me a second, will you?" And with that, Ajna turns around, and...starts talking to thin air? It becomes clear that she's directing it towards Yuri the longer she goes, though. "Hey, calm down! I have to hear that right up close, you know!...Oh, you're in my Inner Realm! It's my mind...spirit...plane thingy? I still don't know how it all works; I've only had it for two weeks...Sub-what?...Yeah, sure, that sounds about right...Uh..."

A moment after that last comment, Ajna brings Yuri back into the physical world in the middle of...whatever she was doing in Ajna's inner realm. Kneeling down next to something, apparently.

"-haps it suggests you feel a sense of..." Yuri stops in the middle of whatever tangent she was going on, blinks, and takes a quick look around before standing back up and looking at Ajna, seeming...disappointed more than anything else. "Why did you bring me out? I was only getting started, you know."

"You lost me when you started with the, uh...si...sci..."

"Psychoanalysis."

"Yeah, that! Also, I said I was going to bring you out, I just took a moment to calm you down first so you didn't run away the moment you hit the ground."

"...fair enough. Now, where were-" Then Yuri sees glitchy boy again, and with a clear view of his lack of a face, she yelps, jumping back and going behind Ajna. "C-can I go back now?"

"No." Ajna denies bluntly, looking rather done with this entire situation.

Lobster girl is still not a big fan of the freak of nature, and is nervously scanning the environment for a better hiding place.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:49 pm

The glitchy dude looks looks up at Yuri with what would probably be a look of distress if he had a face. Oh, right.... he doesn't exactly look pleasant.

"Sorry..." He mumbles, slowly rising to his feet. He turns his gaze downward, pulling up his shirt to hide his not-face.

The woman looks over with what appears to be sympathy, before returning to a more blank expression and turning to Yuri. "Hello, can you tell us where we are?"
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:54 pm

The seemingly mute girl had raised her sign up in the air again. The text had somehow changed from the last time that she had raised it.
Does anyone here mind explaining just what is going on?!

Sayori cleared her throat and simply looked down at the ground, humming a tune to herself.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:19 pm

"How did you do that?" Anna had moved over to Seth, protectively.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:21 pm

"W-well...you're in Isesaki. Only a small part of it, but still..." Yuri answers the woman.

"Oooooooh! Okay! Now, uh, can you pretend I don't know where that is and point to where it is right...here?" An orb of light shoots out of Ajna's forehead and turns into a map, which she then shows Yuri.

Yuri takes it and looks at it for a moment, expression quickly shifting to surprise and confusion when she scans the paper. She looks at Ajna. "I've never seen any place like this..."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:18 pm

The woman goes over and looks down at the map. Then she looks at Ajna.

"You've got the wrong map in this case, I'm afraid."

The glitchy person stays silent, trying not to draw attention to himself. Welp, this is god-awful for him.

-----------

Something seething and shapeless slithers through the sewers. It has no form, no shape, not even a mind. It simply moves, responds to sensory input, and changes course.

This state will not last.
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:01 pm

That one cyberpunk police lady sits up. "Okay. I must be dreaming because I could’ve sworn you said Isesaki."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:07 pm

Name: Cube

World/Series: JSAB

Powers/Abilities: Can turn corrupted, can grow claws, can summon gears and/or saws.

Weaknesses: She's too kind for her own good so she wants to spare all evil so she trusts very easily if you aren't a threat or she's being kind.

Personality: Nice, Caring, Kind, Good

Backstory: She was just a caretaker for cyan till THIS happened so she got separated from Cyan...AGAIN.

Extra: she likes to be 'she/her' even though she is really 'they/them'. her corrupted name is Cubic. she likes the nickname 'Echo'.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:01 pm

(Accepted)

"I...did? I'm not sure what the problem is," Yuri looks at the cyberpunk officer in confusion.

Ajna looks between the woman and the map in her hands. "Uh, this is the only map I've got. Don't really have anything else to show her, so..."

The lobster girl, who's just kind of been trying to make herself small and trying not to be seen, then notices something above - another portal, but unlike the others, this one's vertical. She blinks, curious but also slightly nervous. Is something going to fly out of there? She can only imagine how bad that can g-

Her train of thought is interrupted when something actually comes through the portal - what appears to be a young teen in a white toga with a bow and glowing blue wings.

"-ready for actiooooOOON!" Whatever the guy was about to say before transitions into a panicked scream when the glow on his wings flickers before disappearing, prompting him to promptly plummet to the ground and crash next to the mute girl with neopolitan hair.

"Ow." His voice is slightly muffled due to the fact that he landed face-first.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:17 pm

"It’s just, where I’m from, Isesaki doesn’t exist anymore." The cyberpunk officer says, looking a little shocked.

-

Natsuki rushes to help the winged boi up.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:19 pm

She quickly took a step back and rolled her eyes, lowering the sign she had up and immediately sidestepping to avoid Natsuki and Sayori rapidly approaching from behind.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:46 pm

(thank yooooooou!!!)

Echo had ended up with the other heroes(as in where sayori's group is-) as she covered her head. she was trembling in fear. she lost Cyan and the others again so why wouldn't she be scared AF?

Last edited by Snatcher1 on Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just in case someone asks me where or what group of heroes)
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:18 pm

"Really? T-that's..." Yuri trails off, her shocked expression quickly changing as her eyebrows furrow and her gaze hardens. She looks over the cyberpunk cop, then Ajna, then turns to look at Seth.

"You - have you ever heard of Isesaki?" Yuri asks, suddenly seeming a lot more assertive than she has been.

The young teen then gets up from his crash, rubbing his head while wincing in pain...although, oddly enough, he doesn't seem terribly injured from the whole ordeal, or at the very least it's not as bad as it should have been. He hasn't taken notice of anyone yet.

Lobster girl notices Echo, but doesn't really acknowledge her, instead going back to what she was doing before some random guy with wings crashed into their group - that is, looking for a potential place to hide in the event the metal freak of nature gets hostile.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:34 pm

"Look at everyone with such cool costumes! Don't they realize Halloween won't be for another... five- no, six. Six months? Silly geese!"

Sayori giggled mostly to herself.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:49 pm

Echo was in fear right now. and,heck,she was a SHAPE, in partecilur,a CUBE and sayori thinks she's in a costume??? who DOES that? she lifts her head up to show a forever stuck there tear mark. she backs up from the sayori and the others since she was in fear.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:00 pm

Cough, cough.
"This isn't. This isn't a costume. .....shit, I needa get back home....."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:22 pm

Seth shook her head. "Seth has not seen much of the world."

-

"I don't think any of us are going home anytime soon." The pink-haired woman admitted.

"Sayori...those aren't costumes." Natsuki said, softly.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:54 pm

Echo was in fear so that's why she was covering her head in fear. "a-a-a-are you going to hurt me?" she asked quietly to the heroes in sayori's group.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:36 pm

After listening to everyone's confusion, the woman gives a small nod. "As suspected..." she mutters to herself.

The glitchy dude, while keeping his head down, tries to figure out a way to fix the fact he doesn't have a face.
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:49 pm

"They're... not? Then what...?"

Sayori's voice was much quieter than it had been earlier as she tried to work this out. Why did these people have such eccentric appearances, and why hadn't she seen them at any point in time before now?

The glitchy dude, out of the corners of his eyes, might see a white and brown cardboard rabbit mask with red eyes painted on drift across the street, carried by the wind. And then everyone looking in the same direction he's looking would see a girl with rainbow hair run towards the mask, one arm outstretched and the other arm covering her eyes for some peculiar reason.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next