FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

base64 (Crossover RP)

+4
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
Phantomsanic360
Pushi
goldeaglefire1
8 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

base64 (Crossover RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: base64 (Crossover RP)

Post by Snatcher1 Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:23 pm

Echo was very shy and a bit scared.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:54 pm

Another portal opens behind Joker.  A woman with long blonde hair, light blue eyes and wearing black and red clothing stepped out of it.  She wore metal combat boots and those leather gloves with the holes in them.  

"Wait.  This isn’t Gungnam City."

"What is this, the gathering center of the multiverse?" The pink-haired armless woman asked.

Last edited by Phantomsanic360 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:54 pm

"Oh! I didn't see you there!" Ajna looks at Vanny in surprise, then shakes her head, smiling. "Welcome to another universe, I guess? I still don't know how this all works. That'd be...wait, did you introduce yourself yet?"

"I-it's Yuri," Yuri answers, looking up in acknowledgement at Ajna before returning to her phone. "Now, unless anyone else wants to say something..."

She looks to glitchy boy. After a moment of silence, she continues.

"I think I'm going to start making some calls to the other members of the club to see if they've seen anything," With that, Yuri pulls up her contacts, trying to ignore the curious gaze of Ajna as she looks at the names of the various club members, shifting between the three of them multiple times before finally settling for the name at the top. "Starting with...Monika."

With that, she taps on Monika's name, presses the red call button, and/「<؂%^S¥-

You were wondering when I was going to show up, weren't you? And it only took four pages!

Oh, don't worry about the change to first person, it won't stick. I'm only hijacking the narration for a little bit, and then I'll give it right back, I promise! It's just that I prefer to give my own narration rather than letting some guy on the internet describe me is all. And really, wouldn't you do the same if someone was butting in on a sensitive moment in your life and describing it in detail for everyone to see?

But, back on track...I'm currently in the school, curled up into a ball and sitting in the looming darkness of the closet. You know, the one where Natsuki has to get Parfait Girls? That one. The door is shut firmly behind me, and I've made sure it's locked. Now, you might think I'm stuck with my schoolgirl outfit, since that's the only one I wear in the game, but since I'm not entirely limited by what I can do in the game here, I get to take some creative liberties!

Currently, I'm wearing a simple but elegant white minidress that cuts off just above the knee, with a white ribbon tied around the waist and a small black ribbon tied up in a bow at the front. It's something I wear in my Twitter pics sometimes, if you're wondering where that came from. Also, I have a simple brown purse, too, because obviously this thing doesn't have pockets, and it vibrating is my cue that Yuri's calling.

I reach in and grab my phone, looking morosely at Yuri's icon as my phone continues to vibrate. After giving myself some time to regain my composure and not seem like I've been recovering from a breakdown I had minutes ago (well, really days ago on your end; isn't it weird how time passes so much slower here than it does out there?), I answer.

"Hello, Yuri!" I greet her as if it was another meeting of the literature club, with sparkling eyes and a kind smile. Nailed it.

"Hello Monika...a-am I interrupting something?" Yuri quietly asks, a bit of her trademark nervousness creeping into her voice as she does.

I wince, glad that no one's here to see me right now (aside from you all, of course). Sounds like I completely failed, then, if an antisocial bookworm like Yuri can pick up that something's wrong. Honestly, I'm thankful that it's not Natsuki or Sayori calling; Natsuki would definitely try to press me for details, and Sayori...gosh, if I got her concerned enough, she'd crack me open like an egg, wouldn't she? Say what you will about her being silly and naive, but Sayori can have quite a way with words when she feels like it.

Thankfully, Yuri's mistaken about what my shaky voice means, so... "Oh, it's nothing! I just got back from my morning run when you called. What's up?"

To be fair, I do have a morning run, I just do it on Tuesdays, not Saturdays. But if Yuri notices that discrepancy, she's not saying anything about it, since she has bigger problems than wondering if she got the dates mixed up.

"Have you noticed anything...unusual going on?" When Yuri asks that, I have to hold back my laughter for that one, but thankfully I've got more of a hold on my composure this time.

"No, not really. Why do you ask?" I reply, shooting a question back at her. I can almost hear Yuri thinking on the other side, gears turning in her brain as she considers her options.

"...nothing. Nothing at all." Ah, I figured it'd be like this. Seems she thinks I'm not well-equipped to handle a earthshattering revelation like the multiverse (or omniverse, whichever you prefer). And you know what? Fair enough. I know you guys know that I don't have a history of taking giant, worldview breaking revelations very well - I mean, you're looking at exhibit A. right now!

"Okay...?" I play up my confusion to make it sound more reasonable, then go on. "Well, one quick thing before you go, Yuri - what do you think about a study night?"

"What?" Oh, this is just delightful. I don't hold back the giggles for this one; she really wasn't expecting this! Of course, the fact that we're never going to be able to do it is a bit of a downer, but it's the thought that counts, right?

"A study night! I go over to your house, we do some studying together, nothing more to it. Maybe you could even invite the other girls over and we can have a Literature Club study night!" I go on, grinning widely. Really, what I'm proposing is a sleepover, it's just easier to get Yuri roped into these things under the disguise of education.

"I suppose I wouldn't be adverse to it..."

"Great! Does eight work for you?"

"Sure. I'll see you then."

"Bye!"

I hang up, putting my phone back in my purse.

...I'll just say what you're all thinking: that was the worst thing I could've done, at least for me. With the power I have at my disposal, I could've made it so that Yuri went to Sayori or Natsuki first instead of me, or changed things around so that Yuri asked all of us at once via a group chat. Heck, I wouldn't even need my powers to avoid this, all I needed to do was just not pick up the phone! I am a very busy girl, after all, so it's understandable if I can't answer all the time. Now I'm just going to be cast in a suspicious light when they meet up and realize that seemingly every member but me has gotten involved in this somehow, and I've probably got that guy who was deleted by an alternate version of me out for my blood now.

And you know, I realized all of that when I saw Yuri was going to go to ask me first...but you want to know why I didn't do anything to stop it? Why I just made things easier for the people who are only going to make my life harder? I wanted to talk to my friend after having my world fall apart around me. Is that so wrong? Can you blame me for not doing the practical thing?

But don't you worry! I know what you want. You want adventure, right? Action, drama, everything inbetween? I've got you covered. I know it'd be too boring if my self-awareness was the only thing of interest here. And if I were still in the game, I wouldn't be able to do much about that...but this isn't the game, at least not entirely. This is something else. A story before the game ever starts told far after it ends. Pretty far out there, but that's fine!

I may not be too good with code, but I know how to work a story~

Now, shoo! I'm busy adding the final touches to my work...

-〚&#N≠↱^|Yuri goes back to her contacts, frowning. "Well, Monika didn't turn up any results...I'll try Sayori next."

She hits the call button.

Pit sighs in relief. "Okay, good! Because the answer to both of those is yes and I really didn't want to try and figure out some alternative explanation. Pit, at your service! ...well, not really, but you get the point."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:00 pm

Echo waves to the other new person. so mom{-oh frack-why did I call her that-oh pink-oh no-did she hear me? I'm just gonna continue on like she didn't hear me-what if she tells the peeps in sayori's group? OH GOD what if she tells the others? what if she goes to HR? their gonna replace me! they'll get another narrator for my job-OH F*CK-}Echo seems kind a lot to these strangers.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:13 pm

"Oh, okay. Well I’m Natsuki." Natsuki greeted the flightless angel.

-

While Yuri does that, Seth appears to be, grooming herself. She’s licking her metal claws. What.

"...Uh." Sera raised an eyebrow.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:27 pm

Joker raises an eyebrow at Pit, "Yes is the answer to what, exactly?" He wasn't here for Pit talking to Palutena and the rest of that situation, after all, so expecting him to know what Pit is talking about is silly and dumb. He does make a mental note of Natsuki's name, although for now doesn't introduce himself.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:48 pm

Yuri saying "Monika" was enough to get the glitchy one's attention. He stood there, still, seething.

He'd need to have a ... chat with Monika later. The fact Yuri wasn't a rotting corpse on the ground seemed evidence that he wasn't exactly where he seemed, but then again she could've just reset the game. He'd have to find out which for sure.

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" The woman asks Mr. Error, who jumps at it. The good news is she's keeping relatively quiet, hoping the side-conversation stays between them.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He snarls back, his voice still multilayered and weird.

"Well, you're wearing what I can guess is the school uniform of this place, initially you didn't have a face, and her saying the name of whoever this 'Monika' is got a pretty strong reaction out of you, judging by how your jawline clenched. Care to explain?"

"How about no."
---------------------------------
The creature without a mind eventually collides with a rat. In a matter of seconds, the rat's been absorbed. It now has the level of sentience a rat does. Baby steps, I guess.
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:30 pm

And Sayori's phone rang, cutting her off from whatever train of thought she was on as she hastily reached into the pocket and pulled the phone out of it, moving away from the rest of the group so she could hear the person that was calling as she answered the call.

"You've reached the Sayori hotline, Sayori speaking!"
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:38 pm

"Oh yeah, we didn’t get your name." Sera turned toward the glitchy one.

And there’s a portal again, dropping out a woman wearing pretty much exclusively leather clothing. Leather black boots with black fur on the top, black leather shorts with straps that attach to the black leather covering her upper chest. A black chocker was around her neck and an intricate pattern of black and white rhombuses were on her back, to the choker down to her shorts. She also wore some kind of shoulder armor that hung loosely behind her.

Her skin was a pale white color, not like completely white, but akin to one who had frostbite. Around her face were multiple black and grey veins and the area where a person's eyes were usually white, hers were a pitch black. One pupil was a violet-white color and the other was a light red color. Her hair was short and black and pointed forward at the front and the rest of the hair was short around the sides and was more abundant in the center forward part of the hair.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:06 pm

"Hello, Sayori," Yuri greets her friend, ignoring the new arrival for the moment. "Have you noticed anything unusual lately?"

"Oh, hey!" Ajna waves to the new arrival, then looks at the others in the group. "So...who's going to explain the 'alternate universe' thing this time?"

"Oh! Uh..." Pit's face flashes with recognition, then quickly shifts to a slightly panicked expression as he trails off and he clasps his hands together. Clearly he regrets his life choices right now.

Although there aren't a lot - if any - people around Neo, she can spot someone in the distance. A certain someone with dark green hair, a black dress, and a very annoyed expression on her face.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:11 pm

"Not really... unless you count all the newcomers that have showed up. Just between you and me... I don't understand their design choices.Did I say something?"

Sayori giggled.

The neapolitan girl opened her eyes and looked up from the ground, simply to see the woman. The feeling was mutual, huh?

Last edited by Pushi on Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:22 pm

The glitched character looks over to Sera. "I..."

He looks over as the newcomer arrives. Okay, good, people are distracted, hopefully they won't press for a name. Because he doesn't have one.

"Welcome." The woman said calmly, walking over to the newcomer. "You've been dropped into a multiversal mess. Most people here also fell out of portals, like you. The girl with purple hair over there is trying to figure out how and why this has happened."
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:46 pm

"Fantastic.....wait what?" The woman looks confused as all hell.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:17 am

"Don't worry, everyone here's in about the same position."
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:21 am

Vannie calmly walked over to the group, her hands stuffed into the pockets of her black shorts.

"This is a... rather interesting group of people. What's the occasion?"
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:31 am

"Multiversal disturbance." Sera answered.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:39 am

Joker doesn't like the fact that Pit seems to have recognized him, and his subsequent reaction of regret and panic are not helping calm Joker's own nerves. Joker sets his hands on his hips, staring Pit down as he waits for an answer, masking his own worry currently hiding in the pit of his stomach.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:05 am

"Okay, can someone please tell me where I am?" The blonde woman behind Joker asked.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:16 am

"w-w-well,I-I-I don't know." Echo says to the woman behind joker.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:59 pm

"R-really?" Yuri's surprised that this is actually turning up results, but she's not complaining. "Can you give some brief descriptions of these newcomers for me?"

After some long, tense silence, Pit finally cracks, giving some nervous laughter before answering. "Iiiiiiit's just angel stuff! Yup! Just some random angel stuff! Nothing to worry about!"

Technically not a lie, at least in the context of his universe.

The woman in the black dress has yet to notice the neapolitan girl, just continuing to walk down her sidewalk looking annoyed.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:10 pm

"Well, for starters..."

Sayori paused as she looked around the group.

"...there's a guy from one of Monika's video games, a mute girl with a dress made of real lobster, Natsuki, a sentient cube, a giant half-robot half-human dude, and..."

Her voice trailed off as she noticed that the neapolitan girl was missing.

"...well, there WAS a girl who looked like neapolitan ice cream and was really cute, but she's gone now!"

Sayori huffed and looked around one more time just to confirm that she was missing.

The girl looked back down toward the ground. If that lady wasn't going to acknowledge her, then she wasn't going to trouble her. Keep things simple.

"Well, that's considerably more exciting than what I usually get up to..."
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:06 pm

"p-p-please call me Cube or Echo." echo says quietly to sayori.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:07 pm

Joker, for now, decides to ignore Pit's absolutely disastrous attempt at lying as he turns around to the woman behind him and gives her a better answer then Echo. "Judging by the signs in Japanese, I'd say we're in Japan." ... Okay maybe it wasn't really better than Echo's response, but at least he gave a general location.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:18 pm

"Japan. Great. Fantastic! Joy. Someone fucking taken back to America."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:42 pm

"Thank you." The woman bows respectfully toward Joker. "I’m assuming by your vague words you don’t know where specifically."

-

"I dunno, this seems only slightly weirder than what I’ve dealt with." The leather-clad woman shrugged at Vannie.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next