FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

base64 (Crossover RP)

+4
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
Phantomsanic360
Pushi
goldeaglefire1
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

base64 (Crossover RP) - Page 8 Empty Re: base64 (Crossover RP)

Post by Snatcher1 Sat May 02, 2020 9:21 am

"I-I-I'm a loser to the team..." she says,sobing.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat May 02, 2020 12:31 pm

"Is it coming from someone, or can you just feel a presence?" Anna asked.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sat May 02, 2020 1:23 pm

"It's good to see you, too!"

Neo quickly stepped back, looking between Fubuki and the glitches as well. Her eyes narrowed and her parasol fell to her side.

Vannie moved toward the back of the crowd, a hand on her rabbit mask to prevent it from being jostled out of place.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Mon May 04, 2020 6:11 pm

Yuri nods, a smile briefly crossing her face before fading as she takes a brief glance at the lobster girl.

"...I don't suppose you have a pencil?" Yuri asks Sayori suddenly. "I-I think I might have a notebook for her to write in, but I've been so caught up in recent events that I might've left it behind, and I definitely don't think I have any writing utensils on me."

As that conversation goes on, Ajna places a finger to her chin, thinking for a moment. "No, it's definitely coming from someone...sounds a bit like Thorani? Wait, you wouldn't know who that is. Uh..."

"Kala?"

"Huh?" Ajna looks up to see Pit, and complete confusion crosses over her face.

"Well, isn't this a surprise! I haven't seen you in millenia! Not since you sequestered yourself from the omniverse, anyway...how have you been? Are you trying the reincarnation route now or something? Not my personal cup of tea, but I'm glad you stopped that whole 'my world has to be perfect and make everyone in it happy or otherwise I'm a complete failure' mentali..." Palutena trails off, finally noticing that the sole two people who can hear her at the moment seem completely lost. "...you're not Kala, are you?"

"Yes and no," Ajna answers, deciding to rest her gaze to the right side of Pit to address the voice. "But uh, can you get back to what you were saying about Kala earlier? Because I'm starting to get the nagging suspicion that I need to rethink some things..."

The response she gets to that is a long, drawn-out sigh. "Of course she didn't listen to my advice...heh, she always was stubborn like that. Look, I'll explain later - right now, how about we introduce ourselves? I'm Lady Palutena, and you are?"

"Oh! I'm Ajna!" Ajna nods, holding out a hand to where she's looking before realizing she's holding a hand out to thin air, and adjusting her hand position accordingly.

"Pit," Pit grabs her hand, shaking it while glancing to the side, briefly looking a bit cross. "Don't bother explaining things to me, it's not like I want to know what any of that was about or something..."

Fubuki notices this, and after looking at Neo for a bit of time, she fixes her eyes on the glitches getting further and further away, stepping forward. "I'm going to see what the source of all that is. I'd normally try to keep civilians from joining in with things like this, but you're not exactly a civilian, are you?"

"My, my! What have we here?"

Suddenly, Echo hears...a voice? It actually sounds like two distinct voices, but only one speaker steps out: a tall woman dressed in a dark gray suit, with a black dress shirt and tie underneath. She's also wearing a dark red belt with a buckle shaped like an eye, a red armband with a black diamond, heart, clover, and spade along its length, a black top hat with a red band around the brim, and some golden earrings. She also seems to be wearing full body paint, what with her skin being as white as paper and all. Makes her red lipstick really stick out.

A wide grin crosses her face, and she kneels down next to the shape, looking at Echo with the sole eye not obscured by her black hair. "Now how about you tell me what's got you down, huh? Don't you worry, I can keep a secret."

Her voice is...unusual, to say the least. It seems to transition seamlessly between a multitude of voices - male, female, young, old, high, deep...there's a lot of extremes and not really any in-betweens. Neat party trick?
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Mon May 04, 2020 6:19 pm

Neo silently shook her head. She didn't even know what this place was. An alternate dimension created by Atlesian scientists?

"Well, it's a good thing I keep four pencils on my person at all times!"

Sayori hummed to herself as she reached into her other shorts pocket and pulled out four pencils, two of which were yellow and the other two of which were a light blue. She held all four out to the lobster girl.

"Pick one! You can keep your choice if you'd like!"
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Mon May 04, 2020 8:09 pm

"I-I-I got into sayori's conversation without asking...a-a-and I fear they wont trust me anymore.." Echo says to the woman.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon May 04, 2020 8:34 pm

"I guess you found the presence?" Anna smiled at Ajna, curiously.

"Hey Yuri." Natsuki waves at her friend.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Tue May 05, 2020 1:44 am

Yuri, Sayori and Natsuki. They were all there. Everyone he had known, everyone he had lost.

He wants to say something to them, try and be useful, but Sayori beat him to providing a pencil and he didn't know what to say. What was there to say? 'Hi there, I'm from an alternate universe where everything in your lives go horribly wrong?'

Instead he just stands there, among the group, waiting for an order to be given or an idea on what to do to be had. At least, he would do that, if not for-

"You're having a rough time, huh?" The woman from before asks him, again trying to keep the conversation between them.

"Could you leave me alone, please?" He grumbles.

"Suit yourself."
--------------------------
The creature stays under the storm drain until it hears something up above. Footsteps...

In the course of a single second, a tendril reaches up through the storm drain, grabs a child's ankle, yanks them down and pulls them into the amorphous mass.

The child ceases to exist the moment he is engulfed, as the mass seethes and contorts with newfound memories. That which did not have an identity, receives one.

His name is Billy. He was born to a house three blocks from here, about 7 years ago. His mother is a writer and his father works at an office. At the age of three, he began forming his first memories. At the age of five, he got into his first fight. At the age of six, he learned how to ride a bicycle-

Only this was not true. He was not Billy, because Billy was dead. Devoured, just now. The memory of being suddenly attacked, engulfed, and reduced to a loose collection of atoms proved as much. And yet whatever emotions, thoughts or ideas this entity had, whatever capacity to understand it's surroundings and itself, came from Billy, and if not, from something far more rudimentary: a rat.

So if it isn't these things, then what is it? It did not know. But it wanted to.
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Thu May 07, 2020 8:03 pm

(bump?)
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8