FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Arena (crossover RP)

+9
Snatcher1
goldeaglefire1
Neon
timelessreprobate
IronBoy88
Kyogreswimming
Phantomsanic360
Solarx 64
Pushi
13 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Battle Arena (crossover RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Arena (crossover RP)

Post by Snatcher1 Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:32 pm

(may I take mysterion if you don't mind?)
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:37 pm

"Joker," The boy replies before retorting with, "who are ''you''?" Joker attempts to save face as he attempts to discreetly spit out some sand still leaving a horrible taste in his mouth. It doesn't seem to be going well, he looks really dumb.
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:47 pm

(sure, but who are you referring to)
"THE NAME'S KARKAT VANTAS. WHY IN THE NAME OF GOG DO YOU WANT TO KNOW."
The rabbit-eared girl has begun moving away from the two, mainly because of the grey-skinned boy.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:58 pm

(thanks. ok just a heads up, I might use the quotes he used for this)

something casted over the ground,what seems a cape, as a boy in a costume with a question mark on his hood was seen.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:05 pm

"Am I not allowed to ask?"

Out away from the group, much closer to the coliseum, someone else has shown up. She's looking up at the coliseum, expression hard to read. From one arena to another...
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:17 pm

Somebody new has appeared; a woman who seems to be in her late twenties or thirties. What's she is wearing is... let's just say modest.
Pant Legs? Sleeves? Clothes around the midriff? What does that mean? Just after she scans the situation, she's greeted to a familiar crash and roar. Samus Aran quickly jumps to the left, avoiding a giant piece of green skin tipped with two spikes.
Some orange slime wraps around her, followed with a red helmet and yellow metal.
She jumps away from another spike again; the source? A gigantic, green, reptilian monster with crimson eyes, two spindly arms tipped with two claws, a frill and three horns sticking out behind it, and a tan belly with three angulating holes lining it vertically. Her main focus, however, is what he's wearing- some sort of metal pod with blue backlight, which gives you a clear look of what's inside.
Then the front of the pod opens. The inhabitant is a large, draconic creature covered in spines, and tubes feeding into his body. He's missing an entire arm and his lower left leg. "Samus Aran, nemesis yami! Ngabe uwenza kanjani lomjikelezo omuhle welanga? Ngiyabona ukuthi uthukile kancane ngempilo yami, futhi ucasulwa yiyo. Kuhle!" Ridley smiles when he sees Samus. Must have pretty good vision from up there. "Vele, ungabona ukuthi uKraid usethole kangcono. Lapho sengisindile ekulimazeni, ngase ngibhemile. Nakulokhu! Ridle reaches for something behind him. "[b]Iščupaću te na komade jer si mi ubio drugo telo![b]" Kraid roars down at her. "Kuhle, Kraid, kuhle! Lokhu ukuziphatha engithanda ukukubona! Maye, Samus, ngokusobala angikakulungeli. Kepha ngangihlelela lokhu; Ngaba ngumsizi, ungasho." Ridley smiles as he grabs something inside of his pod and to the left- another smaller pod, and takes something out of it.. Thanks to her visor, Samus can see what he meant by that. She's not surprised. "Ngaziphakamisa kahle izinkomo zami, ngiziklolodela ukuze ngihlatshwe! Ukuziqeda amandla." Before his "cow" even has time to scream, Ridley bites his "cow" in half, licking the blood off of his lips even though some still escapes. "Njengezinto eziningi, okusha kungcono." Ridley asserts. New flesh and bone slowly grow from where Ridley has been cut apart inside little sleeved buds, and Ridley rips the covering off, and then he launches himself from his pod. Kraid takes it off, and throws it down at Samus, who Morph balls out of the way.

And while there's that, somebody in gold appears. "I am.... here?"

And lastly, appears a man. Like, a dude. Normal looking guy. Huh.
He stays on the ground for a few moments before getting up (facing away from everybody else), dusts himself off, and looks to the ground at his left where a cane is. Nothing too special about it, with a white handle, dark gray body, and pieces of red at the tip and just below the handle. Well, apart from it looks partially melted at the handle.. just like how his white suit seems frayed at the end and like it's damp, along with partially misshapen golden buttons on his suit. "Now, I see a few possibe explanations for what the hell is happening here. First, I'm dead, and this is some sort of Afterlife. I'm not exactly a religious man, though, so if I'm going anywhere, I expected it to be more... hot. And lava-filled." He pinches his arm.
"Ac- yyyep, considering I just felt physical pain, this is obviously not some last-moment fever dream induced by my brain losing air or something, because frankly, my dream would be a lot more pampered and glamorous than some desert. Now, it could also be I was... that, but I don't think Grimm have those. Definitely too clean for that- ah, THERE'S the cudgel." Roman bends down and scoops up his cane, grabbing it by the middle, spinning it once, and then examining it. "That doesn't seem to bad, looks like the firing mechanism is undamaged... but that doesn't change the fact-" one finger in the air- "I am stranded in go knows where, I have no men, my hat is gone, everybody probably thinks they saw the last of me idiots, I have no dust or valuables on me, and most alarming of all; I have no Neo. Well, maybe she got out of that thing okay. Had her umbrella, after all, as dumb as it sounds. Maybe she just Mary Poppins-ed her way out of-" The loud stomp of Kraid causes Roman to jump, and turn around. "Good LORd, what is happening over HERE? and, oh, just my luck! ANOTHER coliseum! Maybe i'll get eaten by a BIGGER griffon this time!" Roman shakes his head, putting a finger to his forehead. "At least I'm not alone in the middle of nowhere. I'm surrounded by freaks and imbeciles!"
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:21 pm

Speaking of imbeciles, a young man in a bear mascot gets launched right at Roman. Well, to Roman it's not actually clear who or what is inside the brightly coloured bear suit, but it's definitely flying right at him.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:27 pm

The girl in pink and brown immediately spun around upon hearing Roman's voice and saw the bear flying towards him. She immediately sprinted towards the two, her umbrella hung on her shoulder.
----
"I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULDN'T ASK, DID I? THIS IS WHY I FUCKING HATE HUMANS. THEY ALWAYS ASSUME SHIT THAT WASN'T EVEN FUCKING HINTED AT."
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:28 pm

The unknown girl isn't the only one near the coliseum - or at least, isn't for long.

A teenager dressed in black and purple suddenly appears a few feet away, eyes widening as she glances around. As one might expect considering the rest of the crowd gathered thus far, she isn't really normal - her skin is completely gray, save for some pink blush she applied to her cheeks, matching the color of her cat-like eyes and her hair, which is oddly styled to resemble horns.

"What the-" She pulls out some kind of yellow communicator, but when she tries it, no dice. She sighs, putting it away. "Just my luck..."

"And I'm here too! Wherever here is." The voice beside the man in gold comes from a short, blue-haired teenage girl in a tan and orange tank top and a dark blue skirt with a...fishnet incorporated into it?

And yet another figure appears...only this one is.

High in the atmosphere.

And appears to have been caught propelling himself forward at high speeds, except due to the mysterious circumstances surrounding his sudden appearance, his trajectory is now straight down.

Yikes.

A bright blue streak rockets towards the ground, the blue quickly being joined by red as flames envelop him, not dissipating as he draws closer to the ground.

Did I mention that it looks like he's going to land right in the middle of the Samus, Ridley, and Kraid shenanigans?
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:39 pm

"... So you're allowed to ask but we're not?" Joker is trying to work through this guy's rules about asking questions.
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:41 pm

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID AT ALL. THAT'S NOT WHAT ANYONE HAS SAID. TELL ME, 'JOKER', DO YOU HAVE EARS? IF YES, ARE YOU CAPABLE OF USING THEM?"
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:45 pm

"I have no f*cking idea." the boy said.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:46 pm

(...who is Mysterion talking to)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:46 pm

"No, I don't have ears," Joker shoots back, despite his ears clearly being visible despite the shaggy mass of hair on his head. "Your response implied I shouldn't have asked. Maybe stop yelling and people won't think that?"
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:47 pm

(the guy that Joker is talking to I guess?)
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubertheif Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:48 pm

(Hey I'd like chad Yu Narukami (p4), Morgona (p5) and FeMC [Hamuko Arisato] (p3p) please and thanks)
Ubertheif
Ubertheif

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:48 pm

Another teenager appears. She’s got a light-blue hair color and red eyes. Ooo, spooky. She’s also what looks like an armored suit. No wait, that’s part of her body. See those metal joints on her legs? Also wow that’s a big axe she has. Ho ho, nice.

She’s ended up next to the grey-skinned girl dressed in black and purple.

-

Next to Karkat is a guy with short blue hair and grey eyes. Grey eyes, hmm, that’s not normal. He’s also got some lit headphones on.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:49 pm

"I AM PHYSICALLY UNABLE TO STOP FUCKING YELLING. THIS IS A CURSE BESTOWED UPON ME BY TROLL JEGUS."
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:52 pm

"Ugh, who thr hell is yelling at this time of....day?" Blue-haired boy shoots up. He’s next to Karkat and Joker.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:56 pm

"... Troll who?" Joker glances at blue haired boy, but he's more focused on who grey skinned guy just mentioned.

Aigis turns to face the other new people who have appeared behind her. She doesn't say anything, she can tell they obviously don't know where they are. Better to let them get their bearings before asking them about anything other than where they are.
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubertheif Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:00 pm

Karkat is one unlucky little bitch today because it seems like he's the center of the universe!

A cat... thing. Is standing next to Joker, it's holding a curved swoard and has a fanny pack around it's waist. It stand at about 2 feet.

----

Behind Teddie a boy with silver hair comes into existence from a portal, looks like he was fighting because he's getting a face full of floor right now

(Floor is not descriptive because i dunno what the floor is made out of)

Our lovable slightly non-canon FeMC ends up next to Labrys and the grey skinned person, she's holding her naginata and looking over Labrys, not recognizing who she is, but what she may be.

Last edited by Ubertheif on Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ubertheif
Ubertheif

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:01 pm

Pink-haired girl immediately takes notice of the other teenager with the axe, turning to face her without bothering to question her appearance.

"...hello?" She waves a hand, not quite sure what to make of this new arrival.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:06 pm

"TROLL. JEGUS."
Karkat sighed in frustration.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:09 pm

the boy is silent, waiting the right time to speak.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:10 pm

"Like... Jesus? Are you mispronouncing Jesus or...?" Joker is aware of the cat monster's presence next to him, but does not comment on it.
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next