FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of the Chaotic (A Crossover RP)

+8
Kyogreswimming
Ubertheif
sfvm.exe
Phantomsanic360
Solarx 64
Neon
Pushi
Scholarworld
12 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Realms of the Chaotic (A Crossover RP) - Page 9 Empty Re: Realms of the Chaotic (A Crossover RP)

Post by Scholarworld Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:17 pm

K. Rool growls. "You don't know how much I want to snap you like the very twig you are. Also," K. Rool whirls around to face the blue-skinned woman. "Get off my ship!"
Scholarworld
Scholarworld

Back to top Go down

Realms of the Chaotic (A Crossover RP) - Page 9 Empty Re: Realms of the Chaotic (A Crossover RP)

Post by sfvm.exe Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:26 pm

Sora unsummons his keyblade. "Now that that's over, we should figure out where we are."

The knight stands up and scratches the back of her helmet, confused.
Okuma (and maybe Himari, but that depends one where this Himari came from) might recognize her.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:51 pm

Okuma has yet to notice the knight, as he is tending to his wounds.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:58 pm

Himarihas seen the Knight, but doesn't know them. She's trying to help Okuma tend to his wounds.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:07 pm

(Baozhai, Risky Boots, and the Tinkerbats please)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholarworld Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:20 pm

(Accepted)
"You idiots can go do that. Meanwhile, I'm gonna go sail this world's seas and pillage someone else."
Scholarworld
Scholarworld

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:41 pm

Hard to see while she's charging straight at a bird-monster thing, but Ajna nods in acknowledgement of tiger lady's words. Nice-
-wait, there's another portal. W-why is there another...oh.
It's another pirate ship.
This place really likes pirates, huh?
"Ah, great. How many more amateurs are going to show up?" And in a flash of purple, there is yet another person joining the group of blue-hair, hose hair, and tiger lady - a woman in red, white, and gold, with an eyepatch covering her right eye, and two miniature cannons attached to her back by an anchor.
Ah, another pirate.
Meanwhile, on the ship itself, there seem to be several shadowy beings dressed in red silently panicking, frantically moving about the ship and trying to get it to turn around before the portal closes...to no success.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholarworld Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:13 pm

K. Rool looks at the pirate that just appeared out of thin air. "First off, who are you? Second, where'd you come from? Third, are you calling me, the great K. Rool, an amateur?"
Meanwhile, a Kremling has spotted the new pirate ship.
And who the heck could this be?
He runs up to K. Rool. "Sir! Another shi-"
"Shush, I'm not finished."
"But sir-"
"Did I stutter!?"
"No, but-"
"I didn't stutter. Now, leave and let me tell this woman every reason why I can't be considered any type of amateur!"
"...okay sir."
Scholarworld
Scholarworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:47 pm

Garuda whips the mount around, causing the large energy wheel to spray magical sparks in Anja’s direction. Garuda shows off one of his new tricks as well; he’s... replaced the chair on his back with a silo of some sort.... That might not be good.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:32 pm

Ajna's eyes widen, and she leaps back to just barely avoid the sparks, reverting to normal when she lands. Hitting those magic sparks would've broken her concentration, anyway, and she was too close to change direction.
The pirate in red smirks, opening her mouth to say something, only to have her arm grabbed by flower girl, who starts pulling her away.
"Baozhai, come on! Ajna needs our help!" Flower girl insists, looking at the fight between Ajna and Garuda.
Meanwhile, on the other ship, the shadowy figures freeze as footsteps sound from below, and they quickly stand at attention as their captain saunters out of her quarters, a hand on her hip and a confident smirk on her face. She's rather peculiar in terms of appearance - blue skin, purple hair, the fact that her top and pants seem to have the upper and lower half of a skull sewn into them...but, nevertheless, her very presence seems to scream danger; clearly this woman knows what she's doing.
"Ah...I assume that with the ship slowing down, we're growing closer to our destination?" She asks, and gets silence in response. After a second, she continues, just as it looks like one of the crew members is going to say something. "I'll take that as a yes! Excellent work! It's only a matter of time before I lay hands on that treasure. And, if I get to mess with the genie brat a little, that's always a..."
She trails off as she actually takes a look at where she and her crew are, and then turns to them slowly.
"...I see I was mistaken." She states, taking a step closer to her crew. "Now then - which one of you would like to explain this screw-up?"
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:43 pm

The bee flew towards the flower, no emotion visible on its face except contentment.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:44 pm

The woman has decided to sit next to teh bee.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:54 am

"And. Huh... there's a ship out at sea. Looks wooden, too, which is.. pretty old-fashioned. I respect it." Eddie shrugs. "Anyways, we seem to be in the same boat, so, we might as well stick together. You guys are gonna need us."
"Hmm... it smells like.... reptiles."
"What does?"
"The ship. Also, there's another one."
-----
Garuda whips back around, firing "flying bombs" from that Silo on his back.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:38 am

"Yeah, it would be best to stick together... hang on, let me just-"
Velvet quickly raised her camera and took a picture of Yang.
"There we go."
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:37 am

"Photographer? Did you get stuck here during the middle of shoot, or what?"
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:16 am

"No, that's..."
Yang paused to snicker.
"...her weapon. It works surprisingly well for being so uninteresting in its looks."
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:01 pm

"Thanks Himari." Okuma smiled as he was patched up.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:35 pm

The bee doesn't seem to notice the woman.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:46 pm

The woman wonders what would happen if she poked the bee.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholarworld Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:56 pm

"Yeah! Run! Like the coward you truly are! Haha! ...Anyways,"
K. Rool turns to the Kremling he so rudely interrupted.
"What is it?"
"There seems to be another ship, sir!"
"..."
He walks to the spot from which the Kremling spotted said ship.
"That's... Yep, that's another ship alright."
"That's what I've been trying to tel-"
"I know now, you bilge rat!"
Scholarworld
Scholarworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:48 pm

The bee seemed to be lowering itself towards the ground.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:57 am

"What's with all the pirates showing up?" Sora asks.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:26 pm

(Can I join this rp, using Puppet, Ben 10, and Ash and his Pokemon?)

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9