FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of rebellion (Crossover RP)

+9
Solarx 64
goldeaglefire1
6f5e4d
Neon
Phantomsanic360
IronBoy88
Pushi
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
sfvm.exe
13 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Age of rebellion (Crossover RP) - Page 11 Empty Re: Age of rebellion (Crossover RP)

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:00 am

(So I changed Aeon!Shiho's weapon)

A portal has opened in the center of the main group with Robochi and co.  A woman fell out, wearing a mask that looked like the wings of a Monarch butterfly, as well as a dark bodysuit, similar to a certain other female thief, though this one had a skirt.  And there was the unmistakable ponytail of Shiho Suzui.  In one hand, she held a long metal chain (it’s symbolic!) and a crossbow in the other.  "Ow.." She stood up, only to pause and take a look at everyone around her.

"The fuck?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Age of rebellion (Crossover RP) - Page 11 Empty Re: Age of rebellion (Crossover RP)

Post by Neon Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:53 am

Robochi sighs and turns to Joker, "Wasn't this one of your classmates or something? I swear I recognize her from one of the files."
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:42 pm

"Wait, I know that voice..." Aeon!Shiho turned toward Robochi. "You're that detective guy that tried to kill us!"

"what" Serpahim is concerned.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:46 pm

"I don't know what you're talking about, but frankly that's concerning," Robochi lies without skipping a beat. "I certainly hope this is a case of mistaken identity, as while I can be mean, robots definitely aren't allowed to kill people." That's another lie, he's totally allowed to kill people, but everything thinks those three laws or whatever exist so he's going to take advantage of that fact.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:46 pm

"...….okay, so ignoring mister Jesus the God, Savoir of All Humanity and Things that Aren't..... what."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:08 pm

"Oh shit, you're a robot." Aeon!Shiho makes an "Oooooh" noise. "I thought....nevermind. Anyway where am I?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:09 pm

"No one knows," Robochi just hopes that's the end of it. "We were going to start heading towards civilization, but then shit happened and now there are two groups."
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:12 pm

"Fantastic." Aeon!Shiho huffs, annoyed. "Any particular reason why the groups split up?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:18 pm

"People ran towards screaming, I was the only one who followed until he suddenly appeared out of nowhere," Robochi waves a hand at Ben. "And, of course, he's just here to protect our mortal souls as even a single feat he's done is too great for our mortal ears to hear.. Everyone else outside the original four and myself got dumped here like you, and now we're all being graced by the presence of the messiah," Robochi is back to mocking Ben. He's probably trying to shift the subject away from what Shiho said and back onto how dumb he thinks Ben is.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:22 pm

Shiho snorts at this. "Is he that full of himself?" Well, she uh, seems to have either forgotten about Robochi still technically being an Akechi or....she just doesn't care because he's not her Akechi.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:30 pm

"Well, he said he was 'basically a superhero', then acted like the one time where we're likely just going to be standing around is not the time to explain why he's 'basically a superhero', just because it's not the full group. Well, that's my guess at least."
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:33 pm

"Please tell me we aren't going to be stuck with him this whole time." Shiho knows they will be, but still.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:34 pm

"Oh, sure, I might help contain dangerous BOWs now. Might be the only one to finish my mission in Raccoon City, help the eggheads get a *vaccine* for the G-virus when they got around to "Wait. BOWs are bad.". But at least that's shit people can ask about, and I don't claim to save the fuckin' world unlike God Jesus the Mega Dude, Hero Of Everything."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:30 pm

Nagori was silently watching Ben accidentally(?) behave extremely arrogantly when the newcomer arrived, he took a few seconds to think about the portals that were dropping them there - after all, they’d need to figure out why eventually - before turning to the newcomer.

“Well, welcome to ... whatever this is. Not to ruin anyone’s fun, but I suggest we stop drop-kicking Wristwatch Jesus until we get the group back together and maybe find shelter.”
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:04 pm

(Just making sure from if you read the message, you would see he was actually saying he wasn't arrogant.)

"Yeah, what she said. I didn't do all my deeds singlehandedly, I had to get help many times, and this is a time where we all must work together, so calm down." He said, agreeing with Nagori's comment.

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:10 pm

(he never said he wasn't arrogant, not directly, and also Nagori is a he)

"First off, Nagori is  clearly a he, and second off you never once mentioned that. And we don't really have to work together, it's just smarter then working seperately."
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:12 pm

(He's still pretty arrogant, not gonna lie.)

Meanwhile, back at the original group, Sora's stares off into the forest.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:58 pm

"Additional counterargument: drop-kicking Not Dropout is more fun." The robotic cat lady responds to Nagori.

"Actually...Nagori does have a point." The catlike figure reluctantly admits, getting Fuwa to sigh in relief. "Now that we're all introduced, we probably should-"

"Hold on a second!" Ryuko yells, catching the catlike figure off-guard as she pokes her in the nose. "You still haven't introduced yourself! Did you think I was gonna forget about that?"

"Oh...right." The catlike figure sighs, looking around the group. "You can call me Catra."

Ryuko blinks at that, looking Catra up and down. "...kind of on the nose, isn't it?"

"Yes. Yes it is." Catra deadpans, clearly having gotten that response before.

"I shall introduce myself as well, for convenience's sake." The robo-cat states, making a motion as if to clear her throat.

Ryuko looks to her, blinking. "Eh? Oh, good, I was about to say-"

She is then interrupted by the three floating heads by the robotic cat woman's side - because those never left - having their eyes light up and shine on the robot like a spotlight, their exhaust drastically increasing to create a kind of dramatic wind around her.

"I am Anti-Skullgirl Unit number four, designation: ROBO-FORTUNE; secret creation of top scientist - REDACTED -" Robo-Fortune's voice briefly cuts out, replaced by a recording of a deep male voice, before resuming. "and generally extremely competent machine. My specialties include unorthodox fighting-"

She turns her hands into blades and stabs at the air in front of her, her arms extending as she does so.

"-general eradication-"

Her torso opens up, and a giant chainsaw blade fills in the gap and spins erratically for a moment, causing Ryuko to jump back startled and Fuwa to aim his blue firearm at Robo-Fortune.

"-and massive flexes on puny organic meat sacks."

The chainsaw goes away and Robo-Fortune turns her torso around - just her torso; her head stays in place - and she points to the trees behind her. As if on command, the three heads next to Robo-Fortune turn around to face them before the hatches on their heads open up...and this time, they actually do something, with that something being launching a large volley of missiles that should not be able to fit in those three small containers, which promptly decimate the landscape behind Robo-Fortune.

Then the heads themselves self-destruct.

"Any questions?" Robo-Fortune quips.

Fuwa stares at her, then at Ben, then back at Robo-Fortune as he angrily walks up to her, gesturing to Ben as he does so. "How can you talk down to him about ego and then go around and do that!?"

"Very simple: I acknowledge that I have massive amounts of hubris in my mainframe. And then I do not care." Robo-Fortune bluntly replies, a smug smirk crossing her face.

Fuwa glares at her for a moment, then lets out a frustrated sigh and walks back to the rest of the group.

Meanwhile...

On a different world's shores, a blonde man in a white suit twirls around a blue gun, slowly tapping his foot against the sand as destruction goes around him.

"How long does it take for a nearly two ton robot - or a construct of him, anyway - to get to the ocean floor and back?" He sighs, glancing briefly at his gun before twirling it again. He's then cut off in his twirling by loud, heavy clanks, causing him to turn his head. He grins as he witnesses a humanoid figure in gold and black armor slowly rise out of the water.

"Ah, took you long enough! Was it that hard to lodge those things out of the..." The blonde trails off as he notes something very important - the humanoid is empty handed. His expression almost immediately shifts to disapproval as the gold and black figure walks up to him. "Why the hell don't you have the Scissor Blades? They were right there, weren't they?"

The gold and black figure shakes his head, and then points to the blonde. The blonde seems confused for a moment, and then his eyes widen in realization.

"Shit." He then pulls a card out of the blue gun, causing the gold and black figure to disappear in a burst of prismatic light, and sighs, turning around behind him. "Should've figured that some rips in the time-space continuum, with how many universes this robot uprising is managing to hit...but it's fine. If I push hard enough, I should be able to get something open close to where those blades dropped...right...now."

A silvery veil then materializes in front of the blonde, and he walks through, pleased.

Then he gets to the other side, and all he sees are trees. Blinking in confusion, the blonde man walks forward, and after a few feet, he breaks through the clearing...right to where Sora and the other portion of the group is.

The man is surprised for a moment, then a grin crosses his face.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:21 pm

"Oh, that was certainly different then the other entrances," Aigis notes that aloud.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:24 pm

"...…….All right. All right."
HUNK applauds, the thick gloves making for an odd dull clap.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:52 pm

"I am Suzui Shiho, but you may call me Monarch!" Shiho says.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:12 pm

"Nagori. Unsure who I am but happy to help." He introduces.
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubertheif Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:01 am

"Joker." Joker is going to assume that this is not the same Shiho he knows, because as far as he knowsz the only ties his Shiho has to the phantom thieves is Ann, who is a terrible liar and definitely would've let this slip.

There also was the familiar feeling he got from her, perhaps he should try to mention the Velvet Room? He wasn't sure why he thought that, but it seemed like it could be a good idea.
Ubertheif
Ubertheif

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:36 am

"Oh yeah, I forgot to say hi Joker. Hi Joker." Shiho smiled at him. She also had that familiar feeling, but she felt that was obvious.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:51 pm

Sora glances at the newcomer.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next