FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)

+5
Terrainsponge23
6f5e4d
Solarx 64
Starman
sfvm.exe
9 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)  Empty Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)

Post by sfvm.exe Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:08 pm

(Hey, guys. It's been a while, hasn't it? I see this site has pretty much died, but now I arrive with something that... may or may not revive this site, I don't know. Now, since I cancelled the old Age of AI because I got overwhelmed with all the places I needed the evil robots to be, I've decided to let others handle the robot bad guys this time so I don't have so much on my plate, what do you think of that? Anyway, I guess that's about it. Now, without any further adieu, let's kick this off!)
(Edit: You know what? Fuck it. I’m bringing in the HK-50s.)

Rules:
Don't be jerks irl. Characters in-rp can be jerks, but not you.
Don't godmode or bring in Overpowered characters. No one likes that.
Ask to kill first.
No joke characters. Not even shitpost characters. (unless I like them and they don't break the godmode rule.)
Have fun!

Summary:
Let's just quickly sum this up. Strange signal, only robots hear it, evil aligned robots follow it, a robot army is made, group of heroes must stop it, yadda yadda yadda. Also non-robot villains try to hinder the progress of the heroes because yes.

OC maker:
Name:
Nickname(Optional):
Powers/Abilities:
Affiliation(Villain, Hero, Evil Robot, Good Robot, Neutral, etc.):
Bio(Optional):

Roles:
SFVM - Sarana Unmircifta, HK-50s

GoldEagleFire1 - Ryu Terui, Luz Noceda, Kragg (RoA), Winry Rockbell, Doombox, Princess Mayapple, Huitzil, Daiki Kaito

6f5e4d - Puppet, Ben Ten, Ash, Ash’s current pokemon

Neon - Aigis (Post-P4AU)

PhantomSanic360 - Mashu Kyrielight, April O'Nei, Albearto, Xinyan, Cassandra Jones, Ruin Machina

Terrainsponge23 - Mechanis

Kirbo101 - Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Lolbit, MUL-T

Starman - Yes Man, The Courier

Solarx - Guts(Berserk), Isidro(Berserk) Narancia Ghirga, Pesci, Giorno Giovanna, Hol Horse

Last edited by sfvm.exe on Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:20 pm; edited 13 times in total
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)  Empty Re: Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)

Post by goldeaglefire1 Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:13 pm

(ey)

(Ryu Terui, Luz Noceda, Kragg (RoA) and Winry Rockbell)

(I'll figure out other characters later)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)  Empty Re: Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)

Post by sfvm.exe Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:06 am

(Alright, it all checks out. Your characters are accepted.)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:37 am

(I know who I'm gonna be, as usual, Puppet, Ben 10, and Ash and his Pokemon.)

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:53 am

(Ok)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:54 am

(let's go with everyone's favorite toaster, aigis (post-p4AU) please)
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:14 am

(I would like Mashu Kyrielight (F/GO), April O'Neil (Post-ROTTMNT), Albearto (ROTTMNT), Ruiner Nergigante (Monster Hunter), and Xinyan (Genshin Impact) please)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:07 am

(I’m a little iffy on the Ruiner Nergigante. Everyone else is ok.)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:30 pm

(last time I was in one of these rps I had Alatreon, who is stronger then Ruiner Nergigante, so I’m a little confused. But if you think it's too strong then that’s cool)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:40 pm

(I might change my mind later, but just being safe for now.)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:41 pm

(Okay)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrainsponge23 Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:10 pm

(Hello, I guess I'll reprise my character that I used in the other forum. Here's the OC forum just in case.

Name: Mechanis

Powers/Abilities: Due to being broken before the start of the story, he only has a few weapons/skills/abilities left to use. Out of his left arm's arsenal of weapons, a riot shield and a minigun are still functional, with the other weapons being destroyed in an attack. His back can open up to reveal seven laser rifles but five of the rifles have been ripped out, which means only two laser rifles can extend from the back panel to fire lasers. While his face plates can no longer be used to fire molten metal, it still open up to copy any memories, abilities, or traits of a dead body. While there would normally be net shooters from his legs and a shock cannon on his right arm, those two weapons have also been destroyed.

Affiliation: Good Robot

Bio(optional): Mechanis is a robot designed to protect its charge during an apocalyptic event, utilizing its skills to protect and follow orders from the person it is protecting. It is currently assigned to Dr. [REDACTED] of [DATA EXPUNGED] Labs, the origin of the robot. The robot has an affinity for protecting humans and thus sides with humanity.)
Terrainsponge23
Terrainsponge23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbo101 Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:08 pm

(Heyo. I’d like MUL-T, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Lolbit, and Jack the Reaper please)
Kirbo101
Kirbo101

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:27 pm

(Can I get some information about "Jack the Reaper" please?)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:06 pm

(Did some research: titular protagonist of an indie game of the same name)

(It's been in development for a while and there's only a demo thus far, but it's well-received)

(As for actual skills - he has two scythes to slash at people, and can absorb souls to augment his own abilities)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbo101 Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:49 pm

(Was going to type in earlier, but it appears that’s been done for me. Thanks. Pretty spot on too, though he can also notably fly and hover)
Kirbo101
Kirbo101

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:53 pm

(I’ll think about it.)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:29 pm

(There was someone I was hoping was going to be here, but he decided he wasn’t going to join, so we’re just going to start)

A signal has been heard.

Machines all across the Omniverse have detected this signal, and the more corrupted machines follow it. No one knows the meaning of this signal, but as of now, it’s no cause for alarm. Or so it seems...

In a small town known as Traverse town, a girl with lime green hair sits on a rooftop, looking over the town.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:32 pm

(I'd also like to request Cassandra Jones (ROTTMNT) please)

Of all the things April thought she’d be doing that night, fighting a homicidal animatronic in the woods was not on her list. "All. I wanted. To do. Was. Have. A. Day. Off!" She punctuated every period with her bat. Y'know, swinging it at the animatronic.

The animatronic in question, known as Albearto was currently laughing maniacally as he swung his claws at the teen, eventually grabbing her bat and backhanding her into a tree. Before he had the chance to swing his claw at her, he froze in place, hearing the signal.

-

In the Chaldea facility, a unique servant, wielding a massive shield, was resting.

-

In the city of Liyue, a rising rockstar was tuning her guitar while she awaited her next assignment. Apparently, several Ruin Machina were mobilizing in an extremely odd way.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:08 am

(Done)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:37 am

(have a post in progress, but first, I need sleep. anyway can I also have Aqua (Konosuba) and Doombox?)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbo101 Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:01 am

(Is it possible that I could have MUL-T (RoR2) please?)

Meanwhile, in the bright and green forest of Fazbear Hills, there is a group of five.

In the back of the group is a red animatronic fox, with a hook on his right hand and an eyepatch covering his right eye. Beside the fox is a robotic blue rabbit with a red bowtie and electric guitar, that of which he is currently tuning, and a rather cheerful yellow chicken animatronic with a bib and a pink cupcake on her shoulder.

And then, in the front, there’s a bear-like robot with a black top hat, who is negotiating with another machine, a white and orange fox with a hook on its left hand and pitch black eyes. Said fox is carrying a brown sack over their shoulder, and a pretty stuffed one at that.

“So, how’s about it, sweetie?” The orange fox says. “It’ll be around 500 tokens for something like that.” The fox points above the bear’s shoulder, where a small reaper-like creature is currently floating.

“Uh, sure thing, let me just-“ And then, the bear pauses as he hears a strange signal.
Kirbo101
Kirbo101

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:07 am

(Shit, I thought I accepted MUL-T. As for Aqua(Konosuba), I’ll think about it.)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrainsponge23 Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:53 am

Somewhere...

A damaged robot was seen limping away from a building. The signal was darting around in its head, but the robot knew it was nothing good. The building he was limping away from was a laboratory in ruins. It seems an attack was responsible for the robot's damage and the destruction of the lab. The robot was there to protect its charge, but it has failed its mission. It thinks to itself. Who or what attacked the lab? Raiders? Radioactive mutants? In that world, the apocalypse made almost anything responsible for the attack. Yet, it seems that the thing that attacked the lab was wiped from their memory. The signal seems to make the robot's head hurt. It decides to rest leaning on a pole.

Last edited by Terrainsponge23 on Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terrainsponge23
Terrainsponge23

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:31 am

While Albearto was distracted by the strange signal, someone else appeared from behind, yelling "HAMATO CLAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN" and kicking the animatronic away from April.

"Thanks, Casey." April took the hand helping her up. "But I still think we need to work on your stealth."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next