FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)

+5
Terrainsponge23
6f5e4d
Solarx 64
Starman
sfvm.exe
9 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)  - Page 10 Empty Re: Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:31 pm

Accel looks at the monitor, then shakes his head.

"Hmm...not ringing a bell; sorry," Luz shakes her head as well.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)  - Page 10 Empty Re: Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)

Post by Phantomsanic360 Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:53 am

"Nope." Cassandra shakes her head.

April and Mashu shrug.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:37 pm

Well, unless someone magically learns how to speak that weird language, I don't know what to tell you.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrainsponge23 Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:54 am

While exploring the shanty town, the robot encounters a dead human sitting next to an open journal in a language it wasn't programmed to understand. It decides to absorb the human's knowledge of how to read the language. So, it opens up its faceplates and absorbs the body, sorting through the traits and picking out its language. After copying the knowledge of the language, it reads the journal... and finds nothing interesting. It sets the journal back down and moves on.
Terrainsponge23
Terrainsponge23

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:33 pm

(I suggest taking a look around the place and seeing what you can find.)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:09 pm

Aigis doesn't let the answers get to her, and instead sets her sights on the room. "There must be something here we can use to translate the language. After all, if a tear in reality is leading here, it would make sense that reality is unstable enough for this to have occurred before. And, if it has occurred before, I'm sure someone has left means to translate it into a language at least one of us must understand."
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:55 pm

"Good idea." April nodded and she and Cassandra spread out, looking around the room.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:07 pm

Accel and Luz nod, and they start looking too.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:17 pm

Well, there’s not much in the room other than the tech, the monitor... and a door.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrainsponge23 Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:49 pm

The robot sits down in what appears to be the "city hall" of the shanty town. It decides to shut down for the time being to recharge. An opportune moment for the robot to be sucked in by a portal or ambushed by some bandits.
Terrainsponge23
Terrainsponge23

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:32 pm

"Hmm..." Aigis approaches the door, placing a hand on it. Internally, she's watching her scanners to see if anything picks up.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:15 pm

"See anything?" April asked Aigis, curiously.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:27 pm

"I am wholly incapable of seeing through doors and walls. I am not sensing anything, however." Aigis pauses to look back at April as she answers.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:55 pm

"'Sensing anything'?" Luz blinks in confusion. "Like...sensing bodies through magic or something? I mean, it's pretty obvious you have SOME, with that ice wall back there..."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:50 pm

"Oh. Okay then." April nodded.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:42 pm

It seems like the building the room is in is completely abandoned aside from the group.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:16 pm

"The building seems to be abandoned," Aigis announces, before moving on to explaining what she meant by scanning. "While I do technically have "magic", if referring to my Personas in such a way is how you would like to do so, that's not how I was scanning the area. I am not human, I am an Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon. I was using tools I was built with to scan for signs of life or disruptions in reality."

Aigis pauses, before she sheepishly rubs the back of her head. "I suppose that my nature wouldn't be obvious, as I have my coat closed, and the ears are easy to miss." Literally, as Aigis waves a hand at the "headband" which is in place of her ears. There's another pause, and she squints. "I don't believe you all could see my Personas, either... Only other summoners are capable of seeing them in reality, and I doubt any of you are awakened, if you even have the potential."
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:26 pm

"Mmm, nope!" April shrugs. "I didn’t see them."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:13 pm

"I wouldn't have known unless you mentioned it," Accel confirms.

"Yeah, same here...wish I could see it, though; it sounds cool!" Luz grins. "Anyway...are we going through the door, then?"
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:06 pm

"It does seem like our only option, unless you can open Veils like that Diend guy." Cassandra turned toward Accel.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:23 pm

"I believe that even if he could, focusing on discovering why we're here is an important thing to do. I believe that someone or something may be behind all this, and stopping them from involving more innocent people is something that, at the very least, I'll do myself if it comes down to it."

Aigis remembers the signal she ignored earlier, and there's just enough coincidences that she could easily believe there's a connection between these events. And with that, Aigis kicks the door off it's hinges with surprisingly casual movements for someone's who's vandalizing and destroying property. That's just how you open probably not locked doors in abandoned buildings, y'know?
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:31 pm

Luz whistles, looking at the downed door and then shifting her attention to Aigis with a slight grin. "Nice one...uh..."

Luz pauses. "...we never actually introduced ourselves, did we? Like, I think you three know each other-"

She gestures to Accel, April, and Cassandra.

"-but the rest of us don't...so, anyone want to start introducing themselves? Unless you want me to keep calling you motorcycle guy."

That last bit is addressed to Accel, who takes it in stride. "Ryu Terui - though in this armor, most call me Accel."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrainsponge23 Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:10 am

The robot is still off, still an opportune time for something to happen to it.
Terrainsponge23
Terrainsponge23

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:18 am

"Cool, my name is April O'Neil!" April grinned at Luz. "And yeah we met Accel, or Ryu I guess, when that Diend guy showed up in our world."

"I’m Cassandra Jones, but my friends can call me Casey." Cassandra nodded.

"Ah, I’m Mashu Kyrielight, a Shielder-class Servant who worked at Chaldea." Mashu stands at attention.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrainsponge23 Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:49 am

The robot is still off, however, it seems to be a light sleeper, as the sound of an object falling wakes it before it shuts down again.
Terrainsponge23
Terrainsponge23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next