FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)

+5
Terrainsponge23
6f5e4d
Solarx 64
Starman
sfvm.exe
9 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)  - Page 9 Empty Re: Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:04 pm

"Eh what, oh right. Yeah sure I’m in I guess." Albearto shrugged.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)  - Page 9 Empty Re: Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:56 pm

Accel doesn't grab onto anything - his speed is doing a good enough job for now - but Luz readily accepts the non pointed end of the naginata.

A moment after Albearto speaks, Huitzil's eyes light up.

"Proposal does not conflict with primary directive. Continue."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:20 pm

"Even if I can't stop the portal..." Aigis focuses, switching Personas as she throws out her arm. "Mabufudyne!"

A wall of ice raises right behind Luz and Accel. Aigis can't guarantee it'll last, but now even if they slip, the wall is there to catch them.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:45 pm

Cassandra attempts to pull Luz out of range of the tear's pull. April grabs her waist in an attempt to assist her.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:33 pm

The portal's pull continues to increase, as does the strength of the pull.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:32 pm

Accel, naturally, accelerates to keep up with the pull.

Luz does her best to keep her grip as the pull increases...but, despite her efforts, her grip is starting to slip.

Glancing warily at the ice wall (which likely has some cracks in it by now), Luz turns to Aigis with worry and perhaps a bit of panic. "Uh, time-sensitive question - do you have anything else you can use!?"
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:58 am

(cough)

The portal's pull continues to increase, pulling bits of the ice wall into it. Just small bits so far, but still.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:19 pm

"Ice was the most solid move I have." Aigis delivers the bad news while debating if she could cast a Tetrakarn on the portal. It's disregarded quickly, as there's no telling they'd bounce off hard enough to escape the pull, especially because Aigis is beginning to feel it herself. Even then, there's no telling what would happen if they bounced around the entire damn thing and got pulled through the back.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrainsponge23 Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:39 pm

The robot continues its journey, stopping every now and then to recharge its energy.
Terrainsponge23
Terrainsponge23

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:28 pm

Well, it's either try to resist the pull, or just fall in. And it's obvious the former isn't working all that well, not including Accel.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:51 pm

"Uh guys! This shit isn’t gonna hold!" April snaps.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:04 pm

"Alright, alright - this is fine, we could still do something; maybe-" Whatever Luz is about to propose is cut off as her attention suddenly shifts to someone else, and her eyes narrow. "Where do you think you're going!?"

That question is addressed to - who else - Diend, safe from the pull inside the shield generated by G Den-O (for now), and right in the middle of entering a dimensional veil when Luz interrupted him.

He turns his head. "What does it look like? I've won. This is where I leave in victory."

"You can't just do that!" Luz yells, indignant. "I-you caused this-that's not-you-"

"That's not fair. That's what you want to say, right? But you can't, because you think you'll be dismissed out of hand." Diend remarks, oddly seeming...sympathetic? No sign of smug to be found. He looks away, towards the veil. "Allow me to give you a counter for that dismissal - it's not that the world is unfair; I'm sure you know that much. It's that I'm perpetuating that unfairness without regard for others. Is that right?"

"I...yeah?" Luz blinks, looking confused. "Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?"

"...a reminder of better times, I suppose." Of course, even when he's being nice, Diend is still cryptic as hell. "You want me to give one last shot? That can be arranged. I would even consider it a favor, in the long term. You probably won't, though."

Luz is still confused. "What are you-"

"HYPER CLOCK UP!"

Caucasus, who's been idle up until now, suddenly pumps the crank on his belt again.

Luz realizes what's about to happen a second too late. "Wait, no!"

Her pleas fall on deaf ears as Caucasus promptly runs into the portal at full speed. No dramatic build-up - just a ludicrously fast construct zooming directly into the unstable vortex.

All it does is dissipate as soon as it hits the portal, of course, but, well. All that energy at that speed has to do something, and in this case, it makes the portal even less stable.

Luz cries out as she looses her grip, slamming into Aigis' ice wall with a pained grunt. Thankfully, being a light teenager with little on her besides a dying phone and a few pieces of paper, the ice wall holds for now.

At the same time, Accel finally slips and is pulled towards the portal - and unlike Luz, he's a grown man in body armor, so when he hits the ice wall, the portion he hits breaks and he falls in.

Diend finally makes his leave, just as G Den-O's barrier flickers and dies to the pull - and G Den-O, without instructions, is simply pulled in without resistance, dissipating shortly afterwards.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:50 pm

As the ice wall breaks, Aigis' shield from the worst of the pull is gone as well. Her rockets might be strong, but not strong enough, and she gets pulled into the portal with a yelp.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:11 pm

Cassandra had ended up trying to hold her ground by using her naginata, but was pulled in after Mashu and April were.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:37 pm

"Guys!" Luz tries to catch the others from her spot plastered on the very quickly crumbling remains of the wall, but no luck. She just has to sit and watch as they all fall in

And then there was one.

Luz looks around from her limited vantage point, seeing the bit of wall she landed on crack and fall in, before sighing. "...screw it."

She rolls off the remains of the wall just as it finally crumbles apart, yelping as she's pulled in and bracing herself for impact with...whatever's on the other side.

Whatever that may be.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:58 pm

As Luz falls into the portal, it's instability finally reaches it's climax as it collapses in on itself and implodes.

On the other side, however, the portal seems to be much more stable and closes normally.
The place the group finds themselves in is incredibly high tech, yet also dusty like it was there for years. It also seems to be abandoned, if it wasn't already obvious with all the dust. Strangely, it seems to have power despite it's condition.
The HK-50 lies against a terminal-like apparatus, and, despite having bits of ice shards sticking out of his chassis, he seems mostly intact... although the same can't be said for the back of his head.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrainsponge23 Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:26 pm

The robot has fully come to a stop, seeing a shanty town that had been abandoned long ago. It decides to stop there again. It then begins moving again towards the structure.
Terrainsponge23
Terrainsponge23

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:38 pm

Aigis jumps to her feet and rushes over HK-50, wincing once she sees the back of his head.

"Please tell me nothing was damaged," Aigis mutters to herself. She carefully examines the head "wound", trying to see if anything was cut or punctured.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:06 pm

Unfortunately, the tech containing his personality and memory has been damaged beyond repair. Everything else is fine, surprisingly.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:28 pm

"...oh, wow." Luz walks over, grimacing as she sees the "wound." "That's...well...okay, I got nothing. I'm not a tech person. I think the best I could offer is duct tape or something."

"What is this place...?" Accel looks around the abandoned city, rolling his shoulder a bit as he does so.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:36 pm

The place they're in is less of a city and more of a room.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrainsponge23 Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:39 pm

Exploring the Shanty Town, the robot paced around the perimeter. Probably a perfect time for something to happen.
Terrainsponge23
Terrainsponge23

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:42 pm

Aigis shakes her head, moving HK-50 away from the terminal. "Too much has been lost. He'd have neither a personality nor any memories. Even as a tech person—literally—I doubt this could be salvaged."

Aigis sets what has basically become a husk down against a wall, and looks towards the monitor. "Our best course of action is to figure out what all of this is here for, and why it's still being powered despite obviously falling out of use."
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:56 pm

The text displayed on the monitor is alien, and is impossible to translate. Though it does have two choices similar to that of on screen choices seen on Earth, one being brighter than the other. Seems like a simple yes or no choice, but it's difficult to tell which is yes and which is no.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:14 pm

"Can anyone of you read this?" Aigis knows she can't translate it, but maybe they'll be lucky and someone else can.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next