FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)

+5
Terrainsponge23
6f5e4d
Solarx 64
Starman
sfvm.exe
9 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:43 am

The energy signatures seem to be... heading towards her?
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Age of AI: Rebooted (Age of Rebellion Re-Reboot) (Crossover RP)

Post by Neon Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:11 pm

Well, that's not a good thing. Those who have not awakened to a Persona are unable to see them, but they can be caught in the crossfire, so Aigis will need to be very careful.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:50 pm

When she reaches the source of the signatures, she would find... nothing?
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:25 pm

Meanwhile, Doombox is dealing with his own pursuers...

Though they're a bit less unknown, and moreso just brought onto himself.

"YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RESISTING ARREST, AND PARTICIPATION IN HIGH-VELOCITY-" Whatever the hovering police drone was going to say is cut off by the "ball" Doombox had pulled out earlier slamming into it at around 125 MPH, resulting in it getting mercilessly tossed and shattered on the ground while the ball ricochets off into its next unfortunate victim.

Doombox takes it in with a smirk, letting out a staticky, peaceful sigh, before zooming off to quickly redirect the ball when it looks like it's going up to nowhere.

This. This is what he lives for. The rush from pursuing the high-velocity ball, the oh-so satisfying impact against his hand, the pleasure of seeing his challengers hopelessly crushed...and to think, humans were the ones to invent this! And still actively participate in it!

"6, 7, 8..." Doombox counts as the ball continues its path of destruction, smirking all the while. He. May have forgotten what he was doing here in the first place.

In the robot base, alone in a corner, a robot the color of dull gold sits idly, unmoving. It seems...ancient, with its clearly Mayan-inspired armor and look, but at the same time, the black wires between the lines, with a faint green outline along them, seems to hint at something far more advanced than any human could have developed.

After moments of sitting still, the green outline suddenly starts to glow, a low hum filling the air as red light pours from its eyes.

System Diagnotstic:

Body Damage: Level 0

Time to repair: Error. Could not repair self. Source of repairs unknown.

Object status: Unknown. Assume to be unchanged until further information.

Determine location.

"Beginning level 2 scan..." Finally, Huitzil speaks aloud, getting on its feet and then slowly turning its head, surveying the entire area before speaking again. "No heat source detected. Several units of unknown make detected. Lack of data discovered. Temporary priority: Gather data."

It turns, and begins stomping towards Albearto.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:33 pm

Albearto turns toward Huitzil. "Oh ho, another friend! And who might you be?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:33 pm

"What the...?" Aigis looks around, her hands curling into fists. She's on-guard and expecting an enemy to jump out at any point.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:16 pm

Aigis might suddenly feel a weapon against her head as a silver humanoid robot decloaks.

“Smug statement: I bet you weren’t expecting a cloaking device. I was hoping you would less like an organic, though. But I digress. Now, will we do this the easy way, or do we have to resort to violence? I do hope you choose the latter.” The robot says, still holding the gun to her head.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:49 pm

(i'm gonna be using p5/r versions of all the personas i can, by the way. easier to define more attacks under the expanded attack types in p5/r)

Aigis silently switches her Persona to Abaddon, remaining perfectly still and calm as she begins to warn the silver humanoid.

"You would be correct in that assumption, but it is not you who should be asking whether you would like to have this done the easier way or the hard way. May I suggest removing your weapon fron my head before I am forced to apprehend you? I promise, you will be far outclassed, regardless of how well you think you may fare in a fight with me." Aigis keeps her voice level and shows no concern in her tone. She slowly unravels her fingers as she loads them, getting ready to fire upon the silver humanoid if it comes down to it.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrainsponge23 Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:09 pm

The robot eventually stops and looks around the empty road. Relics of civilization and small camps of bandits were all that's left of the human race in this area. It hopes it finds a town eventually. It decides to keep moving, albeit moving from shade to shade as to not draw attention of any bandits.
Terrainsponge23
Terrainsponge23

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:12 pm

“Even smugger statement: Need I remind you the situation you’re in? My finger is on the trigger. Not only that, but a few more HK units are nearby with cloaking devices active. You’re outnumbered.” The silver machine continues holding the gun against her head.

Yep, he’s fucked.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:32 pm

"Well then, if this is the route you choose." Aigis hoped to avoid a fight, but clearly that's no longer an option. She relaxes, not going limp per se, but allowing herself to move with far more fluidity.

Within the blink of an eye, Aigis has grabbed onto the silver machine's arm, flipping him over her back and onto his own back. As Abaddon absorbs both Physical and Gun attacks, she is unconcerned with being shot by the machine, as the attack would heal rather than hurt.

Aigis proceeds to do a few things simultaneously after pinning the machine. Obviously, she takes his gun, and then fires a warning shot from her finger to inform him that her fingers are guns and they are loaded.

While Aigis is doing her thing, Abaddon—summoned by Aigis while she was pinning the machine—unleashes Gigantomachia on the surrounding area, almost certainly destroying the HK units the silver machine mentioned.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:14 am

Well, there are now machine parts everywhere.

The machine looks stunned... well, as much as expressionless machine can.

“Shocked statement: That... didn’t go as well as it could’ve. But that doesn’t mean you’re safe. More will come. If not HK-50 units such as I and the ones you obliterated, then others. And when they do, you will either fight or run. And everyone runs eventually.”
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:25 am

"Your threats are ineffective. I was built to be more than capable of handling numerous high-power opponents, even when surrounded and ambushed. As I previously told you, I far outclass you. That would apply to any unmodified unit of the same model as you. And a modified unit would not necessarily be safe, either."

Aigis leans closer, grabbing HK's head to lift it up and look him in the eyes a bit more. "And if you think that I am not prepared for other enemies to show their faces, then you have made an improper assumption on what my original purpose was."

Aigis is wholly unconcerned with less conventional enemies showing up. She was made to fight Shadows, possibly one of the most unconventional enemies of all.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:34 am

Aigis might detect another energy signature, this time stationary.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbo101 Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:51 am

“Well, ignoring whatever that was” The orange fox says. “Shall we get back to business?”

“Uh... yeah, sure...” The bear is a little on-guard, but he’s willing to ignore that earlier sound if it didn’t bring up any problems.
Kirbo101
Kirbo101

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:38 am

(Lemme get uhhhhh Guts(Berserk)(WITHOUT berserker armor), Isidro(Berserk) Narancia Ghirga, Pesci, Giorno Giovanna(Pre-GER), and Hol Horse)

(None of them should be op I think)
(I'd also take some robot characters but I got nothing)
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:03 am

Aigis looks up with narrowed eyes. She has, in fact, detected the signal.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:41 am

"There's no way he could’ve just disappeared." Cassandra stated as they looked around.

"I mean, the first time we fought the Shredder he kept teleporting at random." April shrugged.

"Yeah, but unless Donnie installed a dimensional-warping doohickey into Albearto when he tried to "fix" it, then he shouldn’t be able to just...vanish." Cassandra shrugged.

-

Xinyan was very confused. One moment she was fighting off Ruin Machina, the next moment, the Machina were pulled through portals and just...vanished.

-

The Ruin Machina were in the evil-aligned robot place.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:22 pm

(I'll... Think about it, Solarx.)

The HK-50 thinks for a second, unaware of the signal. "Pondering Statement: I... don't know what else I should say..."
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:16 pm

"There's a second signal, stationary. Is it an ally of yours?" Aigis informs HK-50 of the signal's existence, hoping that it's simply with him and not actually a third, unknown party.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:29 pm

(I'd say powerwise Solarx's characters are within the bounds of characters you've already accepted. Like, the Stand users do have an advantage in that their Stands aren't visible to anyone but themselves, but then again, so does Aigis. Shouldn't be any problem there.)

(Unrelated note, Daiki Kaito/Kamen Rider Diend?)

"Determine current location." Huitzil bluntly demands, rather than answer the question. Rude.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:18 pm

(eh... alright.)

"Thinking Statement: ... No, I can't say I recognize it." The HK-50 replies.

It doesn't look like the signal is actually the signature of an unknown party. It's a lot closer to... a portal or something.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrainsponge23 Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:27 pm

The robot traveled silently through the desert and eventually stopped at an empty camp. It was probably used by bandits at some point, but who it used to belong to did not matter. It only needed shelter for now. It leans on a crate to rest.
Terrainsponge23
Terrainsponge23

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:40 pm

"Hmph, well excuse you." Albearto huffed. "If you must know, I have no idea where we are."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:58 pm

Puppet, moving around in the pizzeria after exiting the box, still could sense the signal, he was puzzled by it still, and his next course of action was to try to leave. Unlike other animatronics, he could exit the building if needed. "I, don't understand, what is the signal, and why do I hear it?" He asked himself after he had heard it.

Last edited by 6f5e4d on Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next