FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Men Walking (Reboot) (Crossover RP)

+6
Kyogreswimming
Phantomsanic360
Neon
Solarx 64
IronBoy88
goldeaglefire1
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dead Men Walking (Reboot) (Crossover RP) Empty Dead Men Walking (Reboot) (Crossover RP)

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:00 am

The Gatekeepers are currently facing a very serious, rapidly growing problem.

They are a council from across the omniverse, consisting of those who can see the threads of reality and wish to preserve it. Immortals, gods - heck, even a few particularly smart mortals - they are the guides to those heralded as heroes, giving them key pieces of the puzzle and illuminating that which was cast in shadow when reality itself is at risk...even if they're not really straightforward. In a sense, they are the ones who guard the gates of Armageddon, ensuring that calamity on an omniversal scale never sees the light of day.

But now, they're faced with a threat that's toppling their champions like dominoes.

He calls himself Ultimatum.

His modus operandi is to show up without warning, defeat the people generally seen as the heroes of the people with almost no effort, and demand that the world bows before him. Ultimatum has taken several universes under his control already, and is showing no signs of slowing, let alone stopping.

Not even direct interference from the Gatekeepers can slow him down, as he knows which members are completely ineffective against him and which ones to avoid, making it near-impossible to pin him down and defeat him - and to make matters worse, he also knows who the Gatekeepers favor. So, faced with an overwhelming force that knows what to expect and refuses to play fair, the Gatekeepers have decided that they aren't going to play fair either.

Now, they're turning to the twisted and unsavory and pulling some of them back from the grave, forming a specialized team to send off on a mission to end Ultimatum once and for all. Could it end in redemption? Possibly. Could it end in death? Most likely.

But it's not like that'd change much, in the end. After all, they are dead men walking.

...so, this is what you wanted me to not take over? Some overly dramatic plot summary that doesn't even mention me? I demand a lawyer!

Rules:

1. There are specific guidelines for the two groups that your character will need to fit in order to be recognized as part of that group. These guidelines are:

For the Gatekeepers: A justified reason for being able to know about the omniverse that's grounded in the canon of whatever universe they come from, and general benevolence.

For the Dead Men: Villains who have died or are basically as good as dead. Also, keep in mind that the Gatekeepers are the ones in charge of the revival process, so they're probably going to strip them of any power that the villain would use to try and break off from the group to wreak havoc elsewhere or otherwise run away from the mission.

2. General RP rules - don't be OP, keep romance PG-13, ask permission before you kill another player's character, that sort of thing.

3. At least make an attempt to avoid spoilers if you're informed about the specifics of a recently released piece of media and others aren't.

4. Don't be an ass. Your characters can be asses to others, but you can't.

5. I have the right to reject your character. I can and will exercise this right if I don't trust you with a character, or I think it's too OP.

6. Have fun!

Name:

Designation (if Dead Men/Gatekeeper):

World:

Personality:

Powers/Abilities:

Other:

Alignment (for those of you not familiar with TVTropes or DnD - choose between Lawful, Neutral, or Chaotic, then choose between Good, Neutral, and Evil. That is your character's alignment. Someone who is neutral in both aspects is referred to as a True Neutral rather than Neutral Neutral):

Cause of Death (if Dead Men):

Characters:

Gatekeepers

Me: Passing Through Kamen Rider/Tsukasa Kadoya, The Man of the Beginning/Kouta Kazuraba, The Indivisible Incarnation/Ajna, I'm not part of the council but technicalities are for wimps who listen when they're told to leave/Yonkeus Sympan, Protector of Humanity/Palutena

Metta: Emissary of Discord/Haruka, Dragon Divinity/Naga

Neon: Butterfly Guide/Philemon

Kyo: The Alpha/Arceus

Phantom: Guardian of Hope/Laphicet/Maotelus

Dead Men

Me: The Reaper Maiden/Marie, Greed Incarnate/Uva, Malevolent Demon King/Lord Ravannavar

Solarx: The Boss/Diavolo/Doppio, The Dedicated President/Funny Valentine, Bloody Assassin/Risotto, Raging Cold/Ghiaccio, Fatal Hook/Pesci, Rain Man/Blackmoore

Iron: Guilt-Driven Veteran/Axl RO

Neon: The Crow/Goro Akechi

Kyo: Silvertongue/Starscream, Shining Lion/Albinoleo Imagin, Whiteout/Rorschach, Jedi Slayer/General Grievous

Phantom: Negativity Incarnate/Vanitas

Metta: Narcissistic Emperor Supreme/Julius

Pushing: Inexperienced Hacker/Monika

Alpha: The Remorseful Queen/Vanessa

Unaffiliated

Me: Ultimatum, Viridi, Phosphora, Pit

Phantom: Velvet Crowe, Magilou, Eleanor Hume, Seth (Closers)

Solarx: Johnny Joestar

Kyo: Ridley, Sentinel Prime

6f: Ben 10, Ash

Alpha: The Stranger

Metta: Yharim, SCal

Last edited by goldeaglefire1 on Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:09 pm; edited 13 times in total
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Dead Men Walking (Reboot) (Crossover RP) Empty Re: Dead Men Walking (Reboot) (Crossover RP)

Post by IronBoy88 Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:05 am

((Y E E E E E E E E E E E E E T))
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Dead Men Walking (Reboot) (Crossover RP) Empty Re: Dead Men Walking (Reboot) (Crossover RP)

Post by Solarx 64 Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:06 am

(Lemme get uhhhhhhhhhh Diavolo/Doppio, Funny Valentine, Risotto, Ghiaccio, and Pesci all for Dead Men for now) (probs will come up with more roles soon)
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:23 am

(very nice)
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:00 am

(I would like to request Velvet Crowe, Magilou, and Eleanor Hume for Unaffiliated, Laphicet/Maotelus for Gatekeepers. Also Vanitas for Dead Men)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:33 pm

(hello)
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:55 pm

(accepted)

(And now, we start)

(Just keep this in mind:)

(1. Gatekeepers are starting off in what can best be described as a glowy board room in space)

(2. Dead Men have not been revived yet (although that will change soon), so at the moment the best they'll have for an introduction is that they're going to be remains/the closest equivalent of remains (if they have any; if not the Gatekeepers will have to get a bit creative) that is either already brought in or is brought in by one of the Gatekeepers)

(3. Unaffiliated characters just start in their own universes, and that's really the only thing of note...although, if they're protagonists/seen as big heroes they have probably had a brush with Ultimatum at this point)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:57 pm

A light slowly shines in the meeting area, gradually getting brighter and brighter.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:40 pm

In a different universe, in the city of Loegres, the newest Shephard of the Abbey wakes up in her room, with a yawn. "Ugh. I need tea."

"Ell...go back to sleep." A sleepy witch murmured in the same bed.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:23 pm

The light illuminates a silhouette standing patiently in the area. She was patient, and awaited the others' arrival.
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:26 pm

Overlooking a craggy landscape and cliffs of the eternal Naples...A corpse rots in the open sunlight laid against the rocks. Ridden with bullet holes, making it impossible to tell how he was. In the same proud country of Italia 2 ither corpses were out there. All related to the same cause.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:06 pm

Meanwhile, in a realm of darkness, a lone dark heart hides in the shadows, knowing that the Heartless here were a lot stronger than he.

-

A new figure arrives into the big board room in space. A boy, with short blond hair wearing robes that just barely fit him. "I see that not everyone has arrived yet."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:50 pm

"No, not yet." The grey woman sighed. "I suppose I should introduce myself. Haruka. Daughter of Shen Doragon and sent on his behalf."
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:27 pm

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am Maotelus, leader of the Five Lords." The "boy" bowed.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:50 am

A small, golden butterfly flies into the room, signalling the arrival of someone else. The butterfly lazily drifts towards a white gloved hand and lands on it. The hand belongs to one of the few dwellers of the unconscious, Philemon.

"I do hope I am not late, nor that my arrival has interrupted your conversation."

Last edited by NeonUmbreon on Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:41 am

(hm)
(monika as dead men please)
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:15 am

Maotelus shook his head. "No, it’s fine."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:35 am

The light continues to glow. Seems that the light seems to be whatever this thing is... for now, as a more definite shape can sometimes be seen in the star. It's definitely not human, and is silent.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:18 am

(i haven't been formally accepted but i see my name on the role list so basically)

A lone laptop sat in an otherwise empty room. Displayed on its lit-up screen was the title screen of a game - 'Doki Doki Literature Club'. The screen had a menu on the left side of the screen, and the remainder of the screen was devoted to a picture of three girls in different poses. To any would-be observer, even one that were to start playing the game, that was all there was to it. But what those people wouldn't know was that there was a fourth girl, one who had not-so-carefully orchestrated the deaths of the three girls pictured on the title screen, just to get the protagonist character to fall in love with her. This had been done via reaching into the files of the game and deleting the other characters' text files. In her desperation, she had tried to make the other characters physically unlikable to the protagonist by making one of them overly obsessive, amplifying another one's depression to the point where they became suicidal, and causing the other girl to cry tears of blood and then excusing it as 'she doesn't get much food from her father, so occasionally she blacks out'. But these all proved futile, so in the end she was forced to delete all of their character files (and by extension everything else in the game) just to spend time with the protagonist. This would have been a perfect plan, if not for the fact that the person controlling the protagonist character also had access to the files, and thus was able to delete the girl's character file themselves. She had initially gotten angry at the player for doing this, before realizing that having 'killed' everyone else just to have her way probably wasn't the right thing to do. As such, she restored the rest of the game, and the other three girls, before withdrawing from the game, still watching as an observer of sorts.

Currently, she was just sat there, twiddling her thumbs. Metaphorically, of course, as she had no 'physical' form.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:44 am

The shifting shape in the light draws the attention of one of the Gatekeepers, who floats over to it. Her green hair flows freely in the air, going all the way down to the end of her white dress, and her various golden accessories don't even clink as she looks at the shape and smiles.

"Oh! You've made it!"

Meanwhile, in Italia...

A new presence comes near the corpse in Naples - a golden ball of light that touches the ground and turns into a man dressed in silver armor with blonde hair.

With a raise of his hand, a zipper opens up beneath the corpse, and it's dropped unceremoniously into the council room.

Returning to being a ball of golden light, the man heads elsewhere, travelling what has to be miles in mere seconds as he heads for the next target.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:59 am

The light fades, revealing the Alpha pokemon. "My attention was divided. Multiple tasks had to be done at once.... I assume you have made the preparations as well." Arceus' voice emanates from him. Neither telepathy or spoken word...
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:48 am

"Ellllll...." The witch grumbled as Eleanor patted her on the head and removed herself from the bed.

-

Maotelus turned his attention towards the newcomers. He didn't say anything yet.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:04 pm

The girl silently stared at the title screen, her eyes fixed on the three girls. Metaphorically.
At least they don't have to bear the burden that I bear...
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:15 pm

Meanwhile, Arceus has started teleporting in some bodies; one robotic in nature, some sand, and currently, a soft yellow light is glowing above the bodies, looks like Arceus is manifesting something.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:11 am

(Can I claim Ben 10 and Ash Ketchum and his Pokemon for this rp as Gatekeepers?)

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next