FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Men Walking (Reboot) (Crossover RP)

+6
Kyogreswimming
Phantomsanic360
Neon
Solarx 64
IronBoy88
goldeaglefire1
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dead Men Walking (Reboot) (Crossover RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dead Men Walking (Reboot) (Crossover RP)

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:04 am

Maotelus raised an eyebrow. "I suppose we are bringing them in now?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Dead Men Walking (Reboot) (Crossover RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dead Men Walking (Reboot) (Crossover RP)

Post by Kyogreswimming Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:39 am

(uh, 6f... you do know what the gatekeepers ARE, right)
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:21 pm

After a few moments, the girl began to question the situation she was in.
How come no one's played the game in so long? You'd think they'd want to know what comes next after they delete me...
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:28 pm

(Okay, so not as gatekeepers then, reading this over. But I can still claim the characters I requested as unaffiliated.)

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:02 am

(accepted)

The woman Arceus was talking to, better known as Palutena, nods, her attention drawn to the various bodies for a moment before looking back to the Alpha. "Of course! Kouta's working on the assassination unit, I believe-"

True to her word, another corpse falls beside the one from Naples; another had dropped there as well as Arceus was bringing in his own bodies, bringing the total of Italian corpses up to three.

"I've already pinpointed my personal choice, Ajna should be returning soon with the dark half, and Tsukasa should be coming in right about..."

A large silvery veil then materializes in the room before pulling back, bringing in two figures that weren't there before - a large purple and gray mechanical corpse of some kind, and a smaller, but still large, yellow and black mech with a hunched over humanoid shape. The mech is pulling in the corpse.

"Now. See?" Palutena smiles, then turns to the mech. "So, how'd it gooooo..."

She trails off as the cockpit opens with a burst of steam and a figure hops out, and as the steam clears, it's revealed that this is a guy in pinkmagenta and black armor that covers his whole body...with said armor having several scorch marks. His face can't be seen, but it's clear that he is very annoyed.

"Oh." Palutena is taken aback for a bit, then steps forward, looking concerned. "Are you alright?"

The armored figure - Tsukasa, otherwise known as Decade - sends her what is no doubt a withering glare. "Not. A word."

Her concern shifts to confusion for a split second, then to a slight smugness as she deduces what probably happened. "Well, if you don't want to talk about how you ended up like that, how about that retrieval? I'm sure you were able to find him easily, you know, with how much you insisted you could find the seeker yourself!"

Decade's annoyance increases severely. "I thought he would be on his home planet. He wasn't, and the locals shot me on sight."

"Is that so?" Palutena muses, resting her head on her hand. "You know, I have to wonder if there was some way to circumvent this whole situation - say, I don't know...a certain all-seeing-"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it, I should've asked for your help, happy?" Decade shakes his head, sighing.

"Just peachy." Palutena nods in satisfaction, putting a hand on Decade's shoulder. "Look, I'll try not to lorde it over you too much, okay?"

"By your definition, or mine?" Decade asks.

"I'll get back to you on that once we finish this up." Palutena remarks, floating away and closing her eyes in concentration.

"...so, her definition. I am not looking forward to the next month..." Decade sighs again, then looks at Arceus. "By the way, once we revive all these guys, I'm giving them permission to kill a certain blue guy with a big chin. Don't know his name or if they'll even run into him, but he's an ass."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:20 am

Haruka stays silent as everyone arrives, then clears her throat. "Thanks to my father, I've already retrieved my target. Shall I bring him in?"
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:43 am

Maybe this is the end of the game...? That wouldn't be surprising. They don't give the player a chance to love me and then don't even make a proper ending for when after the 'antagonist' is defeated. Heheh...
The girl laughed a small chuckle, one that not even herself could hear.

Last edited by Pushi on Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:38 am

The lone heart shivered in the dark. Though his body was destroyed and he was trapped in a hellish world, he believed he found peace. He just needed to reunite with his "brothers."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:05 pm

"Sentinel Prime... perhaps. His rule is anything but just and beneficial."
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:07 pm

Meanwhile, at a smoothie restraurant at Bellwood, the hero known as Ben 10 was just enjoying a good smoothie, though anxious to find a crime to stop.

Also, at Sakuragi Institute in Kanto, Ash and Pikachu were currently getting ready for more research missions for the professor.

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:16 pm

Eleanor had gotten dressed. Another exhausting day of undoing Artorius's damage.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:57 pm

"Huh, convenient. I'll go with that if any of them bother to ask why I'm letting them kill him." Decade idly remarks.

Palutena glances at Haruka for a moment, breaking her concentration. "Please do."

Then she resumes her concentration.

At that moment, Monika may notice something outside the laptop. Some sort of...golden light? It seems natural, like sunlight, but there probably isn't a skylight in the room.

And any sort of plausible deniability goes out the window when gravity decides to stop working on the laptop and it begins to float into the air. It stays where it is for a moment, wobbling in place, and then there's a pull. The laptop starts to zip upward at high speed, and for a second, it seems like it'll break through the ceiling, but the ceiling never comes.

The room fades into a blur of light as the laptop is pulled further, going at higher and higher speeds until-

Palutena gently grasps the laptop, a smile crossing over her face as she looks it over. "Well, that was easier than I thought it would be!"

That lone heart's musing is promptly interrupted by a tearing noise.

The source? A large black tentacle with rainbow stripes, gripping the edge of a hole in the air. The tip of another joins it soon after, and with a distorted roar, the hole is torn open to be absolutely massive, and a figure of equal size leaps through it, kicking up a cloud of dust as it lands.

The dust obscures the details of the figure, but the silhouette is clearly visible, what with the multiple tentacles, noticeable muscles, long horns, the three heads, and the triad of glowing blue eyes in the center...but that silhouette isn't there for long, as the entire form is quickly consumed in blue fire, lighting up the dark as the massive raging inferno dwindles down to something more...manageable. Human-sized.

The flames disperse, and the figure left behind lets out a sigh, stretching a bit. She seems normal...mostly. She's wearing an off-white, sleeveless shirt, and a long blue skirt of some kind, but that doesn't really draw away from her purple hair that pulls itself into sharp, impossible curls, or her golden eyes.

"Ah...well, that was quite a rush!" Her voice is that of a teenager, matching the physical age, but her tone and the way she speaks doesn't match, implying far more maturity than her appearance would imply. Hardly surprising, considering she was some sort of giant monstrosity a few seconds ago. She looks around for a moment, and then her eyes land on the heart. "Ah!"

With a sudden flash, she disappears, before reappearing right behind the heart. She holds out her hands to the heart slowly and cautiously, like she's handling a fragile vase. She looks at the heart with a soft, warm smile. "Don't worry - I know what it may look like, but I'm not here to hurt you. I'm just giving you another chance..."

There's a flash of light, and then the heart finds that it's no longer in the dark, but in a large, blue realm with floating islands connected by bridges and ropes. It also has company in the form of...the burnt remains of a skeleton and some kind of dress.

"She's getting another chance, too, but her death was a bit more...messy." The girl's voice echoes in the odd realm. "Now, hold on!"

She looks at the rift, determined, and with a running start, she leaps towards it, going much further than any human could to land on the other side - a beach of some sort.

Dusting herself off, she calmly walks forward to a golden door that shows up out of nowhere and goes through, closing it as she enters the council room.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:06 pm

The girl didn't realize that any of that had happened. She was still stuck 'inside', staring up at the faces of the other three girls displayed on the title screen.
Maybe I'm just growing restless. Maybe I want something to happen, so I keep reassuring myself that something will.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:13 pm

The heart had felt very tense to Ajna, but it seemed to have calmed down a little before she took off. Instead, the heart 'looked' at its new companion, curious and yet ever so cautious.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:42 pm

Haruka nods before drawing one of her daggers, holding it to the open air. She mumbles a few words, and a gray portal opens. A man dressed in rather regal attire with dirty blonde hair tied back in a ponytail steps through it, his hands kept behind his back with magic. His velvet cake briefly saved about before settling. Haruka clears her throat. "This is Julius, a man who reigned unjustly and horribly over an alternate Terraria not so long ago. He took his own life when his empire began to fall apart. My father has already taken the liberty of disabling some of his more troubling powers. The rest are not going to free him."
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:45 pm

One of the three current Velvet Room attendants, Theodore, enters out of a blue door carrying the dead corpse of one Akechi Goro. He's completely alone and probably struggling to carry the completely dead weight.

"Why didn't you ask Margret for help?" Philemon seems rather concerned about the fact that he's carrying it alone.

Theodore just shakes his head as he sets the body down and leaves. Philemon frowns, but doesn't press the issue. At least the body made it in one piece. He'll have to talk to Igor about it later.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:29 pm

(Name: Vanessa

Designation (if Dead Men/Gatekeeper): Dead Men

World: A Hat in Time

Personality: In most circumstances, she's moody, aloof, cold, distant and bitter, not really carrying much interest about anything. If interacting with a certain individual, she will change: she'll be emotional, open, perhaps even compassionate, and probably attempt at humor to lighten the mood. She's never going to see him again, though, so it doesn't matter.

Powers/Abilities: Ice magic, shadow manipulation, short range enderman-style teleporting, overall difficult to kill.

Other: Yes, I am taking this character. I understand this is probably getting old to some of you so if anyone - anyone at all - has a problem with me taking this person, please let me know and I'll reconsider.

Alignment: Was Chaotic Evil, is now Chaotic Neutral

Cause of Death (if Dead Men): Suicide. Chained herself up in a dungeon and starved to death.)

(Name: The Stranger

Designation: Unaffiliated

World: ???

Personality: Will be revealed as plot happens

Powers/Abilities: Shadow manipulation, dream manipulation, telekinesis, minor reality warping (changed/checked for the sake of the plot, of course), hallucination inducement, other cliche eldritch shite (again, limited to gold's/community's wishes on a case-by-case basis)

Other: Obligatory Voidy Boi

Alignment: Neutral Evil)
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:06 pm

In the heart of a dark, lonely forest is a dark, lonely manor.

Past a living room, down a flight of stairs, one finds a gramophone, emitting nothing but quiet static, it’s needle running listlessly on the side of a disk. Right beside it is a corpse.

A woman draped in shadows, with claws for fingers, wrapped in an old, torn dress, was chained to the wall of her own dungeon. In exactly the same place where someone else once sat and starved, she had done the same. By choice, no less.

Despite the immeasurable suffering that filled this place, there was a sense of peace around the body. The red glare that had long consumed her gaze was gone: green eyes - human eyes - stared blankly forward, half-open, the last emotion to run across them a silent plea for salvation to a ghost who was no longer listening. The darkness that had for so long consumed her was no more: slowly the shadows lifted and the body of a broken woman was gradually becoming visible.

Perhaps if he finally returned to this place, and found her like this, it would illicit some kind of response. It was karma in the most explicit form, a punishment placed upon the recipient by the recipient. Poetic, no? Surely he could appreciate that. He always had a way with words.

Perhaps that would be victory enough. But it didn’t matter now. The story of heartache, madness and revenge through inaction - the story of two twisted, broken individuals, each in their own way the victim of the other - was at last ended.

If only her rest could last.
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:41 pm

(would say you've been accepted but you already know, so)

Palutena looks over at Haruka and nods in approval. "Good, good...that makes this easier for the rest of us."

And then the purple-haired girl, better known as Ajna, runs in and joins the conversation. "I'm here! And I've made sure to bring my own personal choices."

With a flash, the dark heart and the burnt skeleton appear in front of Ajna.

"Might as well toss in the other one," Decade remarks, reaching into a smaller silver veil that he called forth and pulling out nine green coins with markings shaped like various insects, throwing them among the corpses and various others.

Palutena then looks around at the collection, musing for a moment as the silver-armored man doubling as a golden ball of light - also known as the Man of the Beginning - lands behind her, looking satisfied. Palutena, on the other hand, seems a bit troubled. "Well...not counting the ones where we're going to have to improvise, we're missing three: the Rain Man, the Guilt-Ridden Veteran, and the Remorseful Queen."

"Why are you using those dumb codenames you made instead of their actual names, again?" Decade asks, to which he gets a withering glare from Palutena. He doesn't flinch.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:54 pm

Oh lord the dark heart is freaking out. Too many unfamiliar presences. Too bright, too bright, TOO BRIGHT.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:10 am

The girl silently sighed, before stepping away from the game's title screen, into darkness.

Some .txt files began to appear on the laptop's desktop.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:27 pm

A giant dragon composed of blue light enters before morphing into a humanoid figure. "I apologize for being late. Is there anything I would be able to do to make up for such a thing?"

Haruka looks over at Naga. "Bring in the Remorseful Queen, the Guilt-Ridden Veteran, and the Rain Man. That ought to do it." Naga nods and concentrates. She already knew who these individuals were, and, as such, it was easy to locate their places of demise. Naga closes her eyes and begins breathing in and out at a consistent speed, visualizing within her mind the places of demise. Slowly, very slowly, any remains of the three she'd been told about began to shake and glow a brighter blue. Then they vanished, and Naga felt sudden weight in her mind. She had taken the remains into her mind, as she was unable to move them to exactly where she was. She projects the remains to the ground in front of her with her hands. The remains lie in front of her now, cleared of their blue tint. She opens her eyes.

"I hope that was enough." Naga offers to a silently stunned Haruka. Haruka, shaking her head as she returns to reality, looks at the remains.

"Yes, that's quite enough."
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:20 pm

"I shall bring in the Dedicated President." And with that Maotelus vanishes in a flash of light. Taking upon his true form and passing through the Earthpulses he eventually reached the location of the soul.

Reaching out, the massive hand reached out to grasp the soul, gently, before taking flight once again and returning to the Board room, in his child form, the soul in his grasp.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:39 pm

The .txt files all contained the same string of characters.

SGVscCBtZS4=
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:40 pm

The corpse slumps against the ground, only two eyes, and a section of the left cheek, neck and shoulder looking human. The rest is still shrouded in darkness.

Given enough time, maybe it could be banished....
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next