FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Men Walking (Reboot) (Crossover RP)

+6
Kyogreswimming
Phantomsanic360
Neon
Solarx 64
IronBoy88
goldeaglefire1
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dead Men Walking (Reboot) (Crossover RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dead Men Walking (Reboot) (Crossover RP)

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:08 pm

(I'd like to request Seth (Closers) for unaffiliated)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Dead Men Walking (Reboot) (Crossover RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dead Men Walking (Reboot) (Crossover RP)

Post by Kyogreswimming Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:26 pm

Arceus looks to the bodies and back to the others, almost waiting for something.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:57 pm

Philemon now has two very realistic looking dolls. One could quite easily mistake them for real bodies, but alas, they are not. They do, however, look exactly, down to even the most minute detail. Jesus how much effort did this guy put into these things?!

Philemon sets them down, and looks at everyone else. "As promised, I've provided ways to revive the Dedicated President and the Unskilled Hacker. Once their souls are placed into these, they will be alive again, but it make take a few moments for them to regain conscious."
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:52 pm

Some of the files on the desktop are soon deleted and replaced by new ones. Still with the same exact string of characters.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:07 pm

"So, should I go ahead the Dedicated President's soul in..?" Maotelus asked, tilting his head.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:26 pm

"I can put his soul in myself. I'm more worried about getting the Unskilled Hacker's consciousness into the other body."
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:34 pm

Naga clears her throat. "I can assist in the process." Haruka looks down at the ground.
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3