FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patchwork (Reboot)

+4
Kyogreswimming
Phantomsanic360
Solarx 64
goldeaglefire1
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Patchwork (Reboot) Empty Patchwork (Reboot)

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:20 pm

Somewhere in the omniverse, a sprawling metropolis lies in ruin. The cold stone on the older buildings slowly crumbles, the skyscrapers creak and groan as their metal pillars rust away, the sky is perpetually cast in dark clouds, and while not lifeless, what life is there is...decidedly not the kind anyone wants to run into.

It's also, as of recently, the epicenter of a variety of rips in space and time.

As various humans, aliens, robots, and other such characters from all walks of life find themselves pulled into these strange ruins, one has to wonder: what are they to do now? What happened to this metropolis in the first place, anyway? And have the rips in reality really reached their limit?

Rules:

1. General RP rules - don't be OP, keep romance PG-13, ETC.

2. Your characters can be a dick, but you yourself cannot.

3. I have the right to refuse you or certain characters you ask for.

4. Do not ask for armies or entire races of creatures, they will be rejected on principle

5. Have fun!

Character Form:

Name:

World/Series:

Powers/Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Personality:

Backstory:

Extra:

Character list:

Me: Isamu Fuwa, Ryuko Matoi, Queen Glimmer, Monika, Bumblebee, Cadence, Risky Boots, Jasper, Lobster Siren

Solarx: Risotto, Ghiaccio, Pesci, Giorno Giovanna, Narancia Ghirga, Johnny Joestar, Slow Dancer, Funny Valentine, Yoshimitsu, Soul Edge/Inferno, Kirishima, Ashido Mina, Blaze the Cat

Phantom: Cor!Sora, Cor!Riku, Cor!Kairi, Boop!Ruby Rose, Mia Karnstein, an Alatreon, a Furious Rajang, a Rathian, Saaia Raoshi

Metta: Gunter (Fire Emblem), Brunnya (Fire Emblem), Dee Vasquez, Calamitas, Yharim

Kyogre: Metal Sonic, Doomguy, Eggman, Mack

Alpha: A Scientist, Queen Vanessa

6f: The Puppet, Ben 10, Ash, Ash's Pikachu, Mimey, Ash's Dragonite, Ash's Gengar

Last edited by goldeaglefire1 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:54 pm; edited 14 times in total
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Patchwork (Reboot) Empty Re: Patchwork (Reboot)

Post by Solarx 64 Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:34 pm

(Lemme get uhhhhhh Risotto, Ghiaccio, Pesci, Giorno Giovanna, Narancia Ghirga, Johnny Joestar, Slow Dancer, Funny Valentine, Yoshimitsu, Soul Edge/Inferno, Kirishima, Ashido Mina)
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:50 pm

(Accepted)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:44 pm

(I would like to request, Cor!Sora, Cor!Riku, Cor!Kairi, Boop!Ruby Rose, the Lost (Code Vein), and Mia Karnstein please)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:47 pm

(Mostly accepted; the Lost are not accepted because of rule 4)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:59 am

((Doomguy, Metal Sonic, and Eggman, please
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:31 am

(Accepted)

(And now we start)

A cold wind blows through the decrepit city, brushing up against glass shards and clinking them together like wind chimes. If one looks among the ruined streets, past the wreckage of cars flipped onto their hoods and tangled electric cords, they might see strange creatures slowly walking along, eyes glowing a bright, electric blue that borders on white.

But those creatures will soon not be alone - for near an abandoned park, with rusted benches, dead grass, and autumn trees, a portal opens up in the air...

"-he hell!?" And drops a very, very confused teenager, wearing a black and white jacket, a white shirt, and blue jeans. She brushes away the sole red streak in her black hair as she gets up, scanning her surroundings as she gets her bearings.

"Where is this place...?" She asks herself, eyes narrowing. Then her gaze lands on something peculiar, but familiar to her - a giant pair of bright red scissors, blades embedded in the ground and metal gleaming. The ground around it seems to be soaked, and the scissors themselves seem to be rather wet, but the teen doesn't question this, instead simply walking over and pulling them out of the earth. She keeps a tight grip on them even as they shrink down to the size of normal scissors, putting them in her pocket. "And if there's more than me getting pulled here - and the range extends to the bottom of the ocean, apparently - then what the hell am I going to run into while I'm here?"

Her question is shortly answered as she hears a feminine grunt from behind her, and whips around to see yet another portal closing and a slightly older girl in a gray school uniform face down on the ground. While still a bit apprehensive of the whole situation, the teenager walks over to the older girl and holds out a hand.

"You alright?" She asks, letting the older girl take a hold of her hand and helping her up.

After brushing a bit of dirt out of her face and her long, brown hair, the older girl glances around the area, not quite looking at the teenager who helped her up. "Well, I'm probably going to have a bruise or two, but it's nothing I can't walk off..."

Then she finally looks at the teenager with bright green eyes and a soft smile. "But I think we both know that's not the main issue here, right?"

"Eh?" The teenager blinks, confused, which the older girl notices.

"Oh, sorry; I suppose I should clarify anyways, huh? It is kind of hard to be on the same page with someone you just met!" She laughs a bit to herself (melodious, if slightly shaky) before continuing. "The real issue is location - you seem about as lost as I am, so I'm guessing we're on the same boat in that we were brought here by unknown means."

"Uh, yeah..." The teenager nods, still looking confused. "Sorry, I got that, it's just - I wasn't expecting you to take this so well."

"Oh, trust me, if I had even the slightest bit less self-control, I'd be curled up on the ground and shaking like a leaf!" The older girl remarks, laughing again - this time sounding a bit more genuine. "I just figured that panicking is going to get me nowhere, so...might as well try to figure out what's going on."

"I guess that makes sense...don't think we're going to have any luck, though," The teen gestures to the ruined buildings in the distance. "Place seems pretty abandoned."

"Well, sure, but there's probably a sign somewhere," The older girl counters, beginning to walk off before looking back. "We can at least start with that!"

Meanwhile, yet another portal opens up in a dark alley, and out of it drops a man in a black suit-

"What the HELL!?"

-who is not very happy with this situation, to say the least.

Grumbling to himself as he gets up and brushes himself off, the man takes a hold of an odd blue firearm and warily examines his surroundings. "What is this, some sort of bigger Daybreak?"

He slowly begins to walk forward when he hears a clamor somewhere behind him. Whipping around, he sees nothing there. Eyes narrowing, he reverses direction, holding his firearm closeby - so focused on his task that he doesn't even notice when his foot grazes a trash bag nearby. As he nears the turning point of the alley, he rests his finger on the trigger, takes a breath, whips around-

And finds himself at the end of a sharpened spade.

"...well, this is unexpected." The one wielding said spade is a young woman in a gray shirt, gray pants, brown boots, and a red tunic worn over the former two, as well as wearing a blue bandana that helps hold back her blond hair.

The two both put away their weapons - although the man in the suit takes notice of a dagger sheathed at the young woman's hip - and look each other over, trying to determine what exactly they're looking at.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:26 pm

"Indeed it is." A woman speaks behind the two in the alley. She slowly steps towards the two, dusting off her dress with her left hand. Her right hand clutches a small pipe that she's smoking. Her dull brown eyes almost look through them both, as if she knows more than she lets on. She pauses as she blows some smoke out of her mouth. "I suppose by your reactions that you have no idea where we are?"

Near the park as well, a woman with a purple color scheme falls out of another portal. Her landing is not pleasant, as she lands on her right side. Groaning, she slowly begins to pick herself up and closely observes her current surroundings. Her outfit, usually a royal purple mixed with vivid purple as well, is dirtied from the fall. She quickly dusts the dirt off. She was a general of Bern. If she allowed herself to appear beaten down, the respect for her home country would go into the negatives.
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:51 pm

Another portal opens near the woman with the purple color scheme, dropping out a woman with one of those fuzzy, Russian hat things.  She was wearing a carefully designed, almost customized mask over her lower face.  Looks like there were some filters on it.  She had a black jacket on and long blonde hair.  In her hands was a bayonet, dented and scratched from use.  

-

And in that same alley, a young woman gets dropped out of a portal behind the lady in the dress.  She had short black hair and wore a combat skirt, though it appeared only the left arm of her outfit was the only intact sleeve.  She also wore a red cloak.  Her eyes were a bright silver and the visible skin on her body was covered in very intricate tattoos, though it was only on the right side of her face.  Attached to her hip was a tiny red and black box.  She made a rather ungraceful "oof" upon hitting the ground.

Last edited by Phantomsanic360 on Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:52 pm

There's another portal, though this one is... much different. Blood red, dripping... and out stomps an angry guy, covered in green armor and a shoulder mounted turret.
He drops a lifeless body besides him. Definitely not a human body...
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:30 pm

The two women suddenly appearing catches the attention of the older girl, who looks at them from a distance with curiosity.

"...the hell is with those outfits?" The teenager, on the other hand, seems far more apprehensive, reaching into her jacket pocket.

The two in the alley are naturally surprised when the smoking woman appears behind her, although the young shovel-wielding woman's attention is soon drawn to the person who arrives shortly afterwards, and she goes to help her up.

"Not a damn clue," The man in the suit shakes his head, looking around the ruined buildings once again as he continues. "and I don't like the looks of this place. I'm certain there's something hiding here..."

Angry green guy then gets some company via portal - although, much like everyone else thus far, she doesn't seem like she had a chance in the matter, judging by the yelp she lets out when she drops from the portal.

She manages to land on her feet and steady herself, looking rather shocked. In contrast to the green armored man, she's dressed in something more formal, an outfit primarily made up of various purples and blues, with a glittering cape flowing behind her. She also has a golden tiara that serves to frame her purple and pink hair - yes, really. It even sparkles, for some reason.

"What just..." Taking a look at her surroundings, she reaches for a staff that landed beside her as he eyes land on the armored man, then the corpse beside him, and then back to the armored man.

She's silent for a moment, eyes slightly wider after witnessing that, before she manages to find it within herself to speak. "...well, I suppose this isn't the worst way I could've started my morning..."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:40 pm

"Thanks miss!" The silver-eyed girl smiles at the shovel-wielding woman as she gratefully takes the offered help up. "This is not how I thought my morning was going to go."

-

The Russian hat woman stands when she realizes there are other people here, tensing up at the strange new faces, gripping the bayonet tightly. She looks at the people warily.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:11 pm

Doomguy stares at this newcomer for a solid minute, and then quietly wipes green blood off of his arm-mounted blade using his hand and slowly stomps over to her. You can see his face under the mask; he seems sorta bewildered.
“I can’t believe this!”
A gloved first slam/ down on a metallic shell floating in the sky. “Can you believe this, Metal? Somebody other than me is messing with space-time! The nerve!”
This “man” is rather large, definitely seven feet tall. His body is rather plump, covered in a red suit with white markings and golden buttons. His bottom half is covered by a slick, rubbery, single piece covering his legs and feet.
“Metal” hovers next to the Doctor in his flying pod; a brilliant blue sheen with a finned head, sharp claws, red digital eyes. Aguely animalistic, especially with the sharp nose. It’s silent, but looks to its creator. “And whoever is doing this is rather haphazard, too. Amateurs.”
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:44 pm

"Oh! Hello new person! Are you okay?" The dark-haired girl approached the new member of the alley gang.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:03 pm

"Why do they just keep popping up here?" The man in the suit asks himself as he sees the guy in the gray shirt and tan jeans fall, looking up at where the portal that dropped him was seconds before.

The young woman in the red tunic seems to be pondering over this as well, but her attention is soon drawn elsewhere as she smells something peculiar - something like...ozone?

The young woman with glittery hair takes note of the confusion after a moment and nods. "Yeah, I'm about as confused as you are..."

She looks away for a moment, looking down as she talks to herself. "So, not Horde Prime's ship, clearly, and it doesn't seem like Etheria, either..."

She then gazes up at the ruins and swallows, grip tightening on her staff as she clutches at her arm with her free hand.

"I really hope this isn't Etheria."

Taking a moment to loosen up, she then turns back to the armored man. "And you don't know where this is, either?"
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:16 pm

Another portal opens next to the young woman and the armored man and shoots out a young teen with brown and very spiky hair, who hits the pavement face-first,
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:20 pm

"I mean, I just fall flat on my face on asphalt. I've, uh, been better." Mack slowly gets up.
____
Doomguy doesn't say anything, but quietly unhooks a firearm from his side, and aims it back at the Portal, where, oh look! A creature covered in a yellow exoskeleton with shining yellow eyes s c-
The Meat Hook from the super shotgun launches and stabs into its face, and as the hook drags it back, Doomguy closes his fist. Once it gets there, he smashes his fist right into its face with an audible cracking. Though, he's not done yet; for good measure he snaps off an arm, sticks the fractured bone into what WAS a face, and tosses it back towards the rift.
And then he looks back to the woman.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:22 pm

Fingers wrapped in bandages akin to a mummy lightly tap on the shoulder of the Russian woman. Extending beyond the finger was a hand guard that covered the hand, duh, made out of some sort of strange material that acted as armor. It had the complexion, texture, and patterns of marble but looked exactly like jade. Along the lower half of the strangers arms, stomach, and legs were fantastically exquisite gold green and orange decorations and oriental carvings that looked like they belonged in a museum. Covering the strangers face was a mask that resembled a smiling Oni, slung across the back of his head were two other masks, a mask that resembled the oni infront but dead with a skull appearance, then that of an Okame. To top it all off a crown was on him. Wonderful.

"Miss!" The Ninja-Samurai spoke through a clearly thick accent...Although it was hard to identify. It sounded surprisingly Irish? Yet Japanese at the same time? I can't make heads or tails out of it so have this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99qlyKRXX5o .

"I take it that your a Moskal no? You and I are not so far apart! Only being separated by the sea and the Chinese!" Yoshimitsu then pulled out a blank map, then a piece of small charcoal.

"Russia is unlike anything I've ever laid on my eyes upon, massive buildings made out of the same steel as my sword. Insanity! Now if you could be so kind as to quickly make a small map, nothing complex." Yoshimitsu offered up the blank map and stick of charcoal. He hoped things didn't go horribly aray...
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:27 pm

The woman looks at the strange man for a moment. "...I'm sorry, I have no idea where we are either. This is definitely not Russia though. And uh, I'm not exactly sure what my ethnicity is, so....yeah."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:35 pm

(Name: A Scientist

World/Series: SCP

Powers/Abilities: Minor reality warping, has little control over it. Has a minor healing factor, but won't come back from extreme damage. Other than that, just a person. A rather intelligent person.

Weaknesses: Is more-or-less human.

Personality: Inquisitive, secretive, and rather frightened considering what she went through before arriving here

Backstory: A fragment of the past and future, cast into lands unknown...
------------------

Name: Queen Vanessa

World/Series: A Hat in Time

Powers/Abilities: Shadow manipulation, ice powers, cannot self-terminate.

Weaknesses: Cannot self-terminate.

Personality: Bitter, morose, desperate.

Backstory: A penitent tyrant, constantly trying to absolve her sins.)
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:32 pm

The sound of the gun firing jolts the spiky haired kid up. As well as the sound of bone-crunching pain coming from behind him. He hasn’t turned around yet. "...Do I want to know what that was?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:02 am

(accepted)

The young woman looks at where the red portal was for a moment, the glances behind her to see the spiky-haired lad and shakes her head. "Probably not."

"At the very least, it wasn't the back of your head," The blond woman in red remarks, taking a glance at the end of her shovel as she does so. "Trust me - I know from experience that can be worse."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:38 am

"Great." The spiky-haired lad turns around to face the young woman and the armored figure, somewhat awkwardly. Just by looking at him, one could tell that he was a very upbeat being. How far that cheerfulness reaches is what is unknown. "So uh, hello." He waved at the two.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:09 pm

Doomguy hooks the Shotgun back too... somewhere, as the red thing sizzles closed.
Doomguy wastes no time in stomping with a very aggressive posture towards the spiky-haired kid, though this may be normal.

Mack's left forearm becomes covered in blue armor as he taps a few buttons. "Well! I got no signal. Anybody else got anything?"
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:10 pm

The Spiky-haired kid looks somewhere between awe and terror at Doomguy. "Uhhhh."

-

"Nope!" The teen girl chirped, having pulled out an object that looked vaguely like a smartphone.

-

A portal opens up wherever the Doctor and Metal Sonic are and deposits a teenage boy with grayish silver hair and a girl with short, dark, red hair in front of them.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next