FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patchwork (Reboot)

+4
Kyogreswimming
Phantomsanic360
Solarx 64
goldeaglefire1
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Patchwork (Reboot) - Page 3 Empty Re: Patchwork (Reboot)

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:38 am

The teen aims her scythe at the creature and proceeds to fire a bullet into one of the creature's heads.  The visible tattoos on her body appear to be glowing.  

-

Mia nodded in confirmation.  "I heard it too."

-

"Well we can't just leave them alone!"  Spiky hair is very concerned.  "We should go see if they need help!"

-

Somewhere, between Mia and Ghiaccio's current locations, another portal opens, dropping out a large, yellow-furred ape-like creature.

-

The floating teens also hear the gunshots, with both of them having flashbacks of fighting mechanical soldiers while trying to keep civilians alive.

A nod between the two is enough for the older one to blast in that direction on their weird hover-bike thing.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:37 am

Ghiaccio jumps at the orange blur of a ball crashing into the building. And before he can start screaming his head off at the orange thing to watch where they're going the ape thing just popped into existence near him.

He's less surprised this time and just plain old mad th- "-AT THIS MOTHERFUCKER THINKS HE CAN SEND ALL THIS SHIT TO ME AND KILL ME IN ONE GO?! NICE AND EASY?! HELL NO! WHOEVER YOU ARE I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE FUCKING EARTH DO YOU HEAR ME?! ALL THESE SHITTY THINGS YOU SEND ME ARE GONNA CRUMBLE KID! YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOUR MESSING WITH HERE!" Ghiaccio screams at the sky.

Quickly he switches his attention to the giant ape thing. Across his face all major signs of frustrations had been put away in favor of focus. Of course he's still pissed but somethings here that's bothering him, a lot.

This should be a walk in the park...But I don't know jackshit about what it can do. There's only one way to find out! Ghiaccio thinks to himself before charging at the ape thing. The ground beneath him was frosting over and now had a white/blueish hinge of color to it. Sometimes it cracked.

I'll whip out Gently Weeps if I have to, can't burn through all of my energy right off the bat.

From afar a fast small ball of orange light pierces through the tail of the Clockhound that was already shot at. Leaves a fairly large hole in the tail but that's not the end of it. A shadowy disc that was pitch black seemed to hover over the flesh of the tail that was struck. Suddenly it moves in a circular motion around the tail, which cuts it off! The area behind the miniature black hole was eaten right up by the black hole.

As the tail falls to the ground the disc shifts off the tail and onto the ground and starts making a beeline for the creatures leg. It wasn't very fast, only going at about moped speed. But in this cramped space who knows. Huh? The disc seemed to be fading a bit? Maybe there's a time limit.

A horse whinny echoes from atop the roof left to the alleyway. Soon several BANGS are heard as 3 more streaking orange shots pierce into the same leg that the first black hole was moving towards. Three more holes would soon follow...

Now moving onto the Clockhound that hadn't been shot as of yet...Several anvils suddenly materialize from thin air and fill into the beasts mouth. Where the fuck did they come from?

Only he could feel it but his sword was vibrating slightly, conjuring up a mental image of his mind...Then giving him a location...Then the people in the location...  Tch. Yoshmitsu quickly thought before he acted.

Yoshimitsu quickly draws out his sword before muttering under his breath in quick tones.

"...ᴺᵃᵐᵘ ⁿᵃᵐᵘ ⁿᵃᵐᵘ ⁿᵃᵐᵘ ⁿᵃᵐᵘ..."   Yoshimtsu bends his knees then springs up into the air as if he had jumped on a trampoline, holding up his sword to the sky with two hands arched over his back.  

"I shall return swiftly! Over in an ally somewhere in this mess of a city people are under attack by a foul demon! I must lend them my full support!" Yooshimitsu's blade strangely had a green hue to it, almost like a glow stick, the sword made the sound of a guitar string being pulled with ecess force then Yohsimitsu warped in a flash. Sparks of lightning were left where he was previously in the air. Where as he now? Right above the Clockhound! Specifically the one that hadn't been shot.  

Flames suddenly danced around the surface of the blade, as well as blue electricity arcing along the base of the blade.

Yoshimitsu comes crashing down with a mighty chop that sinks deep into the flesh of the Clockhound's head. Yohshimitsu pulls it back out then, like the crazy fuck he is, starts to twirl his blade above his head like a helicopter blade...Amazingly he starts to fly away, in the opposite direction of the beast.

"Hee ho ho ha! I gave that demon a splitting headache for sure! Someone finish the job and drive your weapon into the brain of the beast before it does something!"  

While its true Yohsimitsu delivered what would have been a deadly blow, all of that soul energy had been expelled on the Clockhound in efforts to destroy it. Little does he know...
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:02 am

The ape thing's body seemed to crackle with electricity. It let out an angry roar before charging at Ghiaccio. This was going to get messy.

-

"Whoa who the heck are you?" The teen looks confused by the sudden appearance of Yoshimitsu.

-

"Uh, where did he go?" Mia looks confused.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:14 am

The Clockhound that gets fired at once more - albeit in a more lasery fashion, courtesy of the scientist and the man in armor - simply opens its mouth and just...sucks the blasts right out of the air, its blue eyes glowing as it does so and the gears on its back turning slightly faster. It doesn't even seem to mind the bullet it gets to the head courtesy of the tattooed teen...but loosing its tail and getting shot in the leg does actually make it stop.

Howling in rage, the beast turns its head to look at the hind leg that's shot, and then...lifts up its other hind leg and the leg in front of it? Almost immediately after it does so, its gears shift into overdrive, and the legs it lifts up are pulled into the body, somehow compressing into nothing until only the feet remain. And as it pulls in its legs, its neck gets longer, stretching to a length a giraffe would envy to let the head reach the leg that's shot and tear it off without hesitation.

Disregarding how the wound spurts with blue blood, the Clockhound's eyes glow, and the torn-off leg suddenly begins to crumble until it withers away to dust. At the same time, new flesh grows to cover the wound it gave itself, scarring it over. With that said and done, the gears shift into reverse, and the neck of the Clockhound returns to normal length as its two legs return, restoring it to three legs. Then it resumes its charge as if it didn't just rip off its own leg.

As for the other Clockhound...well, its lunge understandably fell flat thanks to a combination of the anvils suddenly appearing in its mouth and the sudden appearance of Yoshimitsu. However, as it lays on the ground, its eyes glow bright as the wound on its head begins to rapidly heal, its teeth actually manage to pierce the anvils, and soon afterwards, the heavy metal smithing tools begin to rust...

Within seconds, its head wound is completely healed, the anvils completely gone, and with a howl, it breaks free of the ice forming around it before lunging again - this time, aiming specifically for Vanessa-

Only for it to promptly get impaled right through the middle by a stalagmite that bursts out of the ground, alongside several others.

...this doesn't stop it, as it just. Tears itself off. And then goes into a charge for Vanessa, disregarding its wound even as it begins to heal.

The blonde in red - the one responsible for the stalagmites, clearly, judging by how she struck her shovel into the ground a moment before they showed up - looks on in surprise. "How is it not dead?"

"That's what I want to know!" The man in armor is very clearly not in favor of any of this, and he stops shooting and reaches for a different cartridge - this one black.

The teen looks on in confusion as Yoshimitsu disappears. "...hell if I know."

She then shrugs, turning around to look in the direction she heard the crashes. "Anyway - heading off to stop the rampage, who's coming with?"

"...are you sure that's a good idea? I don't really see how-"

The teen cuts off the brown-haired girl by pulling out her scissors and then letting them grow to their original size, casually pulling the blades apart to turn them into two separate swords.

"Like I was saying - who's coming with?" The teen asks.

"Well-" Glitter hair pauses, looking down at her hands and noticing the glow. "Wait a second..."

She closes her eyes, and a moment later, she disappears in a flash, reappearing right in front of the spiky haired lad. She looks rather surprised. "It worked? Well, if my other powers are still intact, it should've worked, but I'm surprised my connection to the Moonstone is still there even with all this distance..."

Shaking her head, she looks between spiky hair and green armor man. "Well, that's besides the point - what's important is that my powers are working, and that means I can take us right there. Are you with me?"

That last comment seems mostly directed at green armor man. Understandable, considering what little she knows about him does not suggest a very friendly personality.

Meanwhile, as Ghiaccio charges towards the ape...

The building that the orange ball crashed into suddenly experiences even more damage, as something bursts through the wall on the other side.

Light glints off orange, crystalline horns and a sharp, diamond-shaped point, and as the smoke clears, both are revealed to be part of a helmet. Who's wearing this helmet? A very tall, buff woman with orange skin that has red stripes along her face and arms, as well as some teal spots on her left shoulder and right fist. She also lacks a nose, instead having a kite-sharped gemstone in its place.

The orange buff woman also looks very pissed, but what else is new?
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:48 pm

The tattoo teen brings up her hand and a flurry of rose petals seemingly appear in front of her. A gust of wind pushes the petals forward, weaving past the people in the alley group, before speeding up and shredding through the clockhounds.

-

"I'll go." Mia nods at the teen, bayonet still in hand.

-

"I’m with you! Gotta make sure those people are okay." Spiky hair nodded. "Plus, I think my...friends are here." That last part is a mumble.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:18 am

(Name: Saaia Raoshi

World/Series: Monster Hunter

Powers/Abilities: Enhanced physical strength and durability.  Can survive jumping off of a cliff and receives no damage from the fall.  Can lift up massive hammers with ease.  Far more durable then an average person.  In the sunlight she seems to get stronger.

Weaknesses: Repeated hits one after the other are capable of disorienting her for a moment.  Elemental attacks are capable of affecting her as well, though they will eventually wear off on their own.  Can be poisoned but seems very resistant to the effects and it will take several minutes for it to really affect her.

Personality: Saahi is a woman of few words.  She is not much of a conversationalist and won’t speak very often.  Enjoys testing other people’s strength, believing that to be a way of determining a person's personality.

Backstory: She’s basically my character throughout the Monster Hunter series.  Having come from a tribe deep in the Furahiya Mountains, Saahi was born with strange bright yellow markings on her face, similar to face paint.  Due to this fact, she was named "The Warrior of the Sun", a legendary warrior said to be able to face down any monster without fear and one who gains power from the Sun.

Extra: nothing)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:00 pm

Ghiaccio violently fired the first shot. He froze his skates in place which brought him to a violent stop right as he was about to crash into the beast. Instantly the legs of the beast began to turn a navy blue almost black color as it was freeze dried so quickly. It's feet and ankles started to crack a bit, almost like ice. While all of that was happening White Album being there made the air around the legs of the beast drop down to a dangerous -100c. Nearly bringing down all movement to a screeching halt around the legs while the lower part suffered worse, as it was closer to Ghiaccio.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:02 pm

The beast howled in pain at Ghiaccio. Immediately after, it's body electrified and it sent out a burst of electricity around it, most likely damaging Ghiaccio in the process.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:38 pm

"Oh shit shit SHIT!" Vanessa snarls as she backs away from the charging creature, rapidly trying to use her powers to slow it down. Trying to freeze it again, making walls of ice between herself and the Clockhound, etc.
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:50 am

Name: Cube

World/Series: JSAB(just shapes and beats)

Powers/Abilities: can summon their body(from pink corruption),turn corrupted when angry, grow claws for arms, can summon gears and/or saws.

Weaknesses: she trusts people to easily for the better or the worse.

Personality: nice, kind, caring, sweet, good

Backstory: she's a caretaker of cyan when a portal appeared and sucked her in(not the vore way though-) so she got separated from cyan,AGAIN,and now THIS happened.

Extra: her corrupted name is cubic. they prefer being female than nonbinary.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:46 pm

(This is dead bruh)
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3