FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patchwork (Reboot)

+4
Kyogreswimming
Phantomsanic360
Solarx 64
goldeaglefire1
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Patchwork (Reboot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Patchwork (Reboot)

Post by goldeaglefire1 Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:55 pm

"I think that's just his default," Glitter hair reassures after a moment, looking between Doomguy and spiky-haired lad.

"Nothing here, either," the man in the suit remarks, having pulled out a phone that looks like some kind of cartridge.

The blond young woman looks between the teen, the suited man, and Mack in confusion, seeming completely lost.

The smell of ozone seems to be getting stronger. Probably nothing important.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:38 pm

"Hey, does anyone else smell that?" The teen asked, sniffing the air like a perfectly normal person.

-

"Oh. Okay then." Spiky hair nodded. Not like he hasn’t met people with worse personalities.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:31 am

Two portals opens near the main group (if there aren't multiple groups ignore this detail) and two figures fall out each of them, each landing flat on their faces.

One is a six foot tall woman with black hair down to her waist, and a labcoat with a symbol on the shoulder. Three arrows pointing outward from a central point.

The other seems to just be a living shadow.
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:25 am

Well, Eggman and Metal are in the air.
Eggman watches them fall. “What? Gonna have to look out for that.”
______
According to Vega, the ozone is important. A small thing tucked to Doomguy’s back rises over his shoulder- a small turret- and he pulls out some sort of rifle.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:40 am

The silver-haired boy summons some sort of key-shaped object and tosses it in front of him. It bursts in a flash of light, reappearing as a hover-bike of sorts, which the boy proceeds to land on, before he turns and catches his red-haired companion, who, unlike the silver haired boy, was flailing about until she was caught with an 'oof.'
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:46 am

(Can I join using Puppet, Ben 10, and Ash and his Pokemon (if using the entire selection violates rule 4, I'll just go with his current team from the new series of the anime)?)

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:09 pm

The woman with the pipe shakes her head. "I tried as soon as I landed. Unfortunately, nothing." She replies before blowing out a puff of smoke.

The woman with the purple color scheme quickly attempts to get away from the ones she was nearby. She had to contact King Zephiel, somehow. Inform him of where his...admittedly, second-most trusted general was.

Overlooking the alley group from a roof stands a lone man in armor with lilac hair. He holds a lance in his right hand, seemingly debating on whether or not to show them who their king is. He decides against it for now, stepping away from the edge where he stood.
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:39 pm

(Accepted - and for the record, Ash is going to be limited to just his current team)

The brown haired girl looks on as the woman in purple tries to get away, seeming rather thoughtful as she looks at the situation.

"Think she has any idea where this place is?" The teen with the scarlet bang quietly asks the older girl.

"Well...it wouldn't hurt to check, would it?" The older girl muses.

"Eh?" Suit man disregards the woman with the pipe for the moment to look at the teen in confusion.

The blond young woman nods, glancing warily around herself. "Indeed - and it only seems to be getting stronger..."

Neither of them have noticed the addition of the tall woman in a labcoat and the living shadow to their party.

The young woman with glittery hair looks at Doomguy in confusion. "What are you-"

And then she stops, expression shifting as she too smells the ozone. "...what is that?"

The source of the smell doesn't seem to be heading towards them, thankfully - if anything, judging by how the smell is getting weaker, it seems to be interested in other matters.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:57 pm

The spiky-haired kid looked around as soon as the smell hit his nose. "...Seems to be heading away from us."

-

The teen slowly reached for the tiny contraption attached to her hip, somehow not realizing there are new additions to the party. Or maybe she did and was more concerned with the possible impending threat.

-

The russian hat lady has noticed the other people in the park with them, again. She waves. "Hey! Do you know where we are?" This is mostly directed at the brown haired girl and the teen with the scarlet bang.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:28 pm

Three more portals opened, spitting out a few more characters.

One sent a large music box, from which a puppet animatronic emerged. Another produced a brown-haired teenager in green and black clothes. And the third, brought out a boy with a hat and a yellow rodent, and several red and white balls on his waist.

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:49 pm

"God, my head...." The scientist muttered, rising to her feet as she gripped her head.

The shadowy heap also rose up, a hunchbacked woman with glowing red eyes.
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:48 am

Said characters, um, yeah, in case anyone knows where they are, they wound up in the big group that everyone else was a part of.

Quickly, the Puppet looked around at his surroundings, while Ash kept a careful look at Pikachu and the balls with him. Ben looked at his watch, in case he needed to use it.

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:27 am

"Gah!" The teen swiveled around toward the scientist and the shadow lady, the little contraption on her hip turning into a red and black scythe and....is that a scope on the scythe?

Apparently she didn’t know they were there.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:15 am

The scientist sees the teens weapon and takes a step back, raising her hands to show she meant to harm. The shadowy one just looked at the girl, then all around herself in a confused haze.
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:38 am

The brown-haired girl turns her head towards russian hat lady and shakes her head, a small smile on her face. "Not in the slightest!"

Back in the alley, the suited man spins around to look at the newcomers, clearly shocked. "Why the hell-"

And then he stops himself short as he notices something. The smell of ozone has intensified. Significantly. He glances around, but he doesn't see anything else new in the alley. So, if whatever's making that smell isn't that much closer, then...

"Crap." The suited man curses to himself, before taking his firearm and putting it away on a black belt around his waist - not by putting it in a holster, but by...sliding it into place on a diagonal slot on the buckle? Then he pulls out a blue cartridge with a wolf on it and presses the button.

"BULLET!"

"I'm not sure that's a good thing..." The woman with purple and pink hair mutters, a light pink glow coming to her hands as she looks in the direction where the smell is coming from.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:56 am

"Okay, thanks anyway!" Russian hat lady decides to approach them anyway. "I'm Mia."

-

"You think there are other people over there?" Spiky hair appears to be growing more concerned.

-

The teen tenses up. "So, any idea as to what we're dealing with?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:19 am

Grumbling Yoshimitsu puts away the map and piece of Charcoal away.

"Damn...All my hopes had been washed away like a shell by the sea. But fret not. We shall navigate the strange city together in search of an answ-Oi! Going so soon?!" Yoshimitsu sped after her with renewed vigor, eager to start looking for an answer.

Out of nowhere the side of one of the many buildings located in the city went under -100 Cand exploded outward into now cracked and shattered pieces of ice. Screaming at the top of his lungs Ghiaccio crashed out of the building before he skidded to a stop on a nice pair of invisible ice skates.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!" Ghiacico screeched as he whipped his head around wildly. "THE HELL KIND OF POWER IS THAT?! HOW DID HE JUST MOVE ME HERE INSTANTLY?! NOTHING WAS IN FRONT OF ME OR AROUND ME! IT JUST HAPPENED! HOW?! STANDS USUALLY NEED A QUIRK TO WORK BUT THERE WAS NO QUIRK WITH WHOEVER'S STAND IT WAS! GENTLY WEEPS WOULD HAVE FROZEN WHATEVER CATCH THERE WAS AROUND ME. CAN HE JUST DO IT OUT OF THIN AIR?! BULLSHIT!" Ghiaccio kicked a trashcan over while yelling some more.

Portal #02-9572487965476 spat out someone...Invisible, in the ally. The person in question was surprised but not too shocked, the same thing had just happened to one of his comrades quite literally seconds before he was transported. Strange thing was he couldn't find any other large source of iron nearby, a body.

[i]That means someone went through the time and effort to track down our headquarters then use their stand to take us here...[i] Risotto mused himself. The only other person would could have possibly done this was The Boss himself. But he threw that possibility out the window. The Boss wouldn't have a reason to. Who could have done this? Why they did this didn't bother Risotto, he just needed a name so he could interrogate then snuff out the poor guy who messed with him.

Aside from that he was between quite a few people in the ally.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:50 am

"It would be easier if we had more people with us, right?" Mia asked Yoshimitsu. Then she paused. "Did you hear that?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:58 pm

Probably a better way of explaining where they ended up. The Puppet, well, the portal that spat him out had actually landed him in the alley. He was looking at the various others in said alley from his music box.

Ben, he had wound up in the park, while Ash and his Pikachu were also in that area. Quickly, Ash checked the Poke Balls with him, and out of each one came his recent team, Mimey, Dragonite, and Gengar.

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:34 pm

The brown-haired girl seems ready to introduce herself to Mia, but is quickly confused by Yoshimitsu's appearance, and even more so by Mia's question. Before she can voice that confusion, however, the teen besides her nods.

"You mean the faint sound like a china store going down in an earthquake and the angry screaming? Sounds far away, but I can hear it," She nods, looking in the direction of the sounds she mentioned.

The suited man shakes his head at the teen's question.

"Not a damn clue," he mutters, glancing around warily as the smell of ozone closes in.

"Maybe, but I'm not sure..." Glitter hair looks on in contemplation.

And meanwhile, below Eggman, Metal, and the hovering teens...

A large portal opens up, and out of it drops what appears to be a pirate ship...with eyes, a working jaw, legs, and an extensive assortment of cannons along the sides.

The ship isn't unoccupied, however - on the deck of the ship is a woman with blue skin dressed in a rather revealing purple outfit that seems to suggest she's the captain of the odd vessel (or at least the hat does). The fact that part of her outfit may or may not be an actual skull is kind of disturbing, though.

She doesn't initially realize her situation, getting up from the collision and looking mildly annoyed at worst, letting out a frustrated sigh. "When I said 'lower the ship,' I didn't mean 'drop it,' you idi-"

However, as she whips around to scold her intended audience, she realizes they aren't there. She looks around, partially confused, but mostly annoyed.

"It seems there's been an unexpected change in venue...now, how exactly did I end up here? My first guess would be Hypno Baron, but the location seems far more reminiscent of one of Techno Baron's pet projects..." She remarks, her expression shifting to a twisted snarl. "If that slimy rat had anything to do with this, I will grab him by his scaley hide and stuff him into his own hat!"
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:02 pm

The teen sighs. "Fantastic."

-

"What do you think it was?" Mia asked, tilting her head, curiously.

-

The hovering teens take note of the ship, I mean it’s huge so yeah they’d see it.

"Uh, should we head down?"

"Probably not the best idea. I’m pretty sure the owner isn’t in the best mood right now."

-

"Well there has to be something that’s attracting that smell." Spiky hair is concern.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:08 pm

"I'm sorry, where the hell am I and why to I smell something weird?" Vanessa asked.

The scientist pauses. ".... Uh, what she said, and it's ozone."

"What the Peck is ozone."
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:50 pm

"Shh." The teen whispered at the shadow and the scientist, harshly. "Something’s close."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:53 pm

The suited man turns to look at Vanessa and the scientist, opening his mouth to add his own piece...but falls short as the source of the smell finally steps into view.

"...what the hell?" He manages to mutter after a moment.

The blonde in red grips the dagger at her side tightly, eyes wide.

At first glance, one would think the closest approximation to its shape would be a canine, but that's not quite true. The head certainly is - minus any ears - but the front end of the thing looks more like a grotesquely muscular human torso with proportionate arms, and the feet and back legs more resemble a lizard than anything. Its all just green flesh, with bronze scales along the forelegs and near the back, as well as two large bronze gears embedded parallel behind the shoulders, constantly turning and stained with the thing's glowing blue blood. A tail that seems to be made of bronze vertebrae whips back and forth as the creature sniffs the air, bronze teeth showing as it snarls...

...and then looks directly at the alley group with glowing blue eyes.

It snarls are joined by another, and the suited man whips around to see that another one has appeared at the other end of the alley.

Without further hesitation, he pulls open the cartridge and inserts it into the firearm.

"Authorize! - Kamen Rider~ -"

"Henshin!" The suited man shouts before the firearm can continue its jingle, practically ripping it off his belt and firing at the nearest abomination as it lunges at the group. The bullet turns on a dime, grazing its eyes and causing it to miss as it heads right back to the suited man.

Who punches the bullet.

Yes, he actually just. Punches the bullet.

The result is it bursting apart and covering him in blue and white armor, though, so that's neat.

"Shooting Wolf! The elevation increases as the bullet is fired."

Of course, one bullet isn't enough to stop the canine-esque creature, who gets up with a growl. With a howl, the one at the other end of the alley lunges forward as the closer one charges forward.

"My guess? Angry rampage." The teen remarks. Then she pauses, turning her head to hear something that should also get Mia's attention. "Ongoing angry rampage."

"What makes you say that?" The brown-haired girl blinks, clearly confused.

"Another crash." The teen explains, eyes narrowing as she looks onward, reaching into her jacket.

Now, what exactly was that crash?

...we'll get into it shortly.

"Yeah-" And then glitter hair hears the gunshot before she can finish responding, and she looks over with wide eyes before her expression shifts to something more determined and her hands start to glow with pink light "Okay, there is definitely someone there."

Now then...what exactly was that crash?

That would be a very fast, orange ball of something getting shot out of a portal into a building next to Ghiaccio, breaking through the wall and causing the building to tilt back a bit from the impact.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:30 am

The Scientist pulls out a high-tech looking gun and shoots lasers at the nearest creature to her, while Vanessa reveals the fact she has ice powers by trying to freeze the other one.
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next