FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP)

+2
Phantomsanic360
goldeaglefire1
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP)

Post by Pushi Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:35 pm

She reached out and shook Paninya's hand.

"...Emerald."

----

The lady stopped and put her right hand on the massive sheath hanging off of her waist. She mentally facepalmed for having not considered the possibility that the voices she heard could belong to people with ill will.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP)

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:46 pm

Annie silently takes note of the "universe" comment. Alien would explain a few things...

"I don't suppose you know where...we..." As Annie starts asking the question, she leans against the wall and looks up...and that tips her off to, well. The upside-down maze above them.

"Mera," Mera obliges, then takes a look around. "So, do you have GPS powers too, or are we just going wherever?"

"Won't be a problem," Josuke nods, his grin slipping into something more natural. "「Crazy Diamond!」"

With that, his Stand, Crazy Diamond, fully manifests - a buff, pink figure with silver armor all across its body.

"What do you think? It's a close-range power type - hits fast, hits hard, and..." Josuke looks to his side and points to a nearby wall. With a mighty "DORA!", Crazy Diamond punches the wall, leaving a small dent in it as rubble goes flying...only to stop in mid-air, surrounded by yellow energy, before reversing direction and going back into the wall, reforming it and leaving it looking like it hadn't been hit at all. "...it can restore whatever it hits to its original state. Well, except for me."

"Emerald, huh? Yeah, that fits," Paninya nods, withdrawing her hand so she can fold her arms behind her back. "Anyone else back there, or...?"

As he follows the trail of dust, he can see a figure up ahead, pressing his hands against the walls. Though it's a bit hard to tell with the dust, the color seems to suggest he's what rolled by him earlier.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:15 pm

"Yeah, I have no idea where we are either.  Actually wait, let me check something."  Ruby says as she both looks up and pulls out a piece of tech from her pocket.  "Holy shit I still have a connection!"  She tapped a few things on it.  "Okay so, bad news first; my ECHO Device can’t tell us where we are.  The good news is; I still got my guns."  She grins as one of them is digistructed into her free hand.  

-

"Oh, no.  I have enough idea where we are or where we’re going from here."  Kairi shrugged.  "I guess we’ll just have to pick a direction and go for it."

-

The voices were getting close now.  Like really close.  You could hear the sounds of their footsteps.  

-

As Paninya asks that question, the sound of metal footsteps hitting the ground would give her an answer.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:08 pm

"Not that I've seen or heard. At least until now."

----

She mentally prepared herself to be suddenly attacked from the darkness.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:32 pm

"Oh, hello there mysterious masked stranger." Both Rex and Pyra emerged from the darkness. It was Rex that spoke, cheerful, yet almost wary of the helmeted woman.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:10 pm

"Oh," Annie's visible eye widens upon seeing the gun get constructed out of thin air. Well, there's another point of credibility towards the alien idea. "...well, now what?"

"Yeah, that seems about right. This way," Mera starts walking forward.

"...so, you don't know who that is, then?" Paninya looks behind Emerald to see the cause of the metal footsteps.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:57 pm

Oh? What's this? Is it more portals? Oh yes, yes it is.

Tumbling out of a rather unexpected portal, the maze has two new victims.

The first pulls himself up with red gloved hands, leaning against the wall for a moment. A sharp silver gaze and a tight frown peek out from under a stark white mask. The mysterious masked man looks around, before focusing on his presumed friend on the ground.

Said friend pulls down a hood, revealing short red hair with some weird hearts springing off her head like pigtails. There's no stains on her white one-piece, so it's unlikely she's injured. Looking up towards her masked friend, she meets his gaze with unnaturally bright cyan eyes.

"Joker, are you okay?" The girl speaks with a slightly clipped tone, and in Japanese, but Joker has no problem understanding her.

Joker nods as he replies, "Fine, Sophie. What about you?" Joker offers a hand to pull her up, one which Sophie accepts.

"I am fine. Unfortunately, I'm not sure where we are in the jail anymore. The distortion here feels different." Sophie's words are worrying to Joker, as he knows for a fact they have to still be in the metaverse. But now, the where is in a state of limbo.

Joker hasn't ever seen a maze like this, which means that he and Sophie could have ended up almost anywhere.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:01 pm

And there’s the cyborg Pyrrha, her red eye glowing menacingly. "Hello...you wouldn’t happen to know where I am, would you?"

-

"Well, I say we go in a random direction!" Ruby says, proudly.

-

"Alright!" Kairi nodded, following after Mera.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:00 am

Emerald quickly turned around, taking a step back as she processed the newcomer's appearance.

"One, I recognize her, but not for the right reasons. Two, I don't know where we are."
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:07 am

"Damnit!" Pyrrha punched the wall in anger. "Well, at least I'm not alone." She twitched slightly.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:33 am

Narancia's expression became much more relaxed as he saw the ability in action, in spite of that he was grumbling.
"All I things I could do if I had that instead...alright your in the clear now."

"Let's join hands together in the maze as we try to carve a path out. Together as stand users im sure we'd make a force to be reckoned with."
Giorno glanced at Crazy Diamond before Gold Experience materialized besides him. It punched the ground with speed on par with Crazy Diamond but something strange happened. The spot where GE touched with his fist began to sink into itself and shrink then transform into a small rat.

"My 「Gold Experience」can give life to non-living things. Although it can't hit as hard as your Crazy Diamond, it more than makes up for your weakness." GE slid back into nothingness as it vanished.

Narancia furrowed his brow but couldn't argue against it.
"It's too fucking cramped in here so I'd rather not show off my stand yet, but to let you know it's a long range projectile type. I can also track any unlucky bastards trying to sneak up on us with this carbon radar."Narancia taps the radar infront of his eye. "It's how I tracked you down."

The goo-covered man would find himself facing a hulking 7'3 tall man wearing armor that covered his entire body below his chest. It was all held together by a leather "X" strap. He had a cape made out of thick matted black fur that barely touched the floor. In his left hand the man, Zodd, held a massive wicked looking sword the length and width of a man https://i.imgur.com/B4i7kRz.jpg . The strangest part was his beast-like face, complete with red eyes.

"What is this place?" His voice boomed.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:59 am

He doesn't get a response, for multiple reasons, mainly the giant slabs of rock crammed in where a lower jaw should be. He doesn't even seem very intimidated, though that can probably be attributed to being in the 5'6 master race. You learn to accept the... vertically gifted.

-

He debates opening fire for the hell of it, but ultimately decides to whistle and get it's attention.

"If it turns around and starts rolling back I am so fucked."
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:42 pm

"...well, I don't have any better ideas," And with that, Annie picks up Sagan and starts walking.

Mera doesn't outwardly acknowledge Kairi, but does seem a bit more relaxed when she starts following her.

It's...pretty uneventful, for the first few minutes, but then they start to hear something. Comparable to a horse trot, but with a distinctly metal clang to it. Needless to say, Mera stops, looking slightly perturbed.

"What is that?"

"Really?" Josuke perks up as an idea forms in his head. "Maybe we can use that to see if there's anyone else around here! Try to get a group together to kick this guy's ass."

"Automail eye, huh? Don't see that too often..." Paninya mutters to herself, before looking at Pyrrha with a cautious smile. "So! Gonna introduce yourself to me, or what?"

Sure enough, the whistle is enough to get the figure's attention, and Kragg turns...

...and upon seeing the armored man, just kind of. Stares? Simply stands and stares, slowly blinking and tilting his head, as if observing an interesting-looking bird he's never seen before.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:04 pm

"Great!" Ruby skipped alongside Annie. "So Uh, what’s up with the weird rabbit stuffed animal." The way she said it made it seem like she had no idea if she was being offensive or not.

-

"No idea. Out of curiosity, do you have a weapon?" Kairi says, cautiously. She hasn’t summoned her keyblade yet, but there’s a faint hum of magic, as if she’s prepared to.

-

"Apologies. My name is Pyrrha Nikos, former champion of the Tartarus Arena, until I had a little...disagreement with my employers." She twitched a little bit at the end there. She tried smiling. It looked very strained.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:30 pm

"...scratch what I said about recognizing her. This isn't the Pyrrha Nikos I remember."

----

"Hello."
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:22 pm

Sagan scowls for a second, only to freeze and cast a subtle glance at Annie. Annie gives a slight nod; since the "alien" thing seems more and more likely...

"He's not exactly a stuffed animal," Annie informs, holding up Sagan so he can openly scowl at Ruby.

"Not in the slightest," Mera replies. Not that she needs one, but that's something she keeps to herself for now.

"Huh - must be like her mirror if you mistook her for the one you know, huh?" Paninya looks between Pyrrha and Emerald before settling on Pyrrha. "Well, nice to meet you, Pyrrha!"
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:54 pm

"Whoa. That’s really cool." Is Ruby's reaction.

-

Kairi nodded. "Should we wait for whatever it is to approach us first?"

-

"It’s a pleasure to meet you as well. Will you tell me your name then?" Pyrrha asks.

-

After a few moments of awkward silence, Pyra speaks up. "So I’m going to go out on a limb here and assume you don’t know where we are either, correct?" She asks the helmeted woman.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:53 pm

Narancia nodded. "Let's hope we're not the only ones stranded here." One quick look at the blip later and...

"Bingo! There's three more up ahead, to the right this time. Follow me...Wait a sec we didn't even exchange names yet. Listen up cause I'll say it once, I'm Narancia Ghirga. And I'll bet I'm older then you ya highschool punk, I'm 17. Giorno over there is only 15 so keep an eye on him."

"That's not necessary."

"You don't know shit you're too young."

The man tilts his head. That's disappointing. He can't even talk back, not that it's that important in the long run.

"You can't talk. But you can still fight."

Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:42 pm

He sat idly by, wondering if he made the right decision or not.

This whole situation was awkward as hell.

-

The goo covered man, Deimos, debated internally if it was a good idea to do this right now. His eyes trailed along the man until they focused in on the sword. Badass. He wanted it.

And with that, he pointed to the sword and then to himself, intending to place his wager. Or taunt him. Either way, he still wanted it.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:18 pm

Sagan is surprised for a moment, then grins widely and turns towards Annie with a smug wave of his eyebrows.

"Don't let it go to your head," Annie chuckles, giving Sagan an affectionate noogie.

The metal footsteps draw closer, causing Mera to tense before looking at Kairi with a deadpan glare.

"...wait for the big, heavy metal thing on the other side to get to us so we can be right up close when it decides to kill us or not, or get the heck out of dodge? I dunno, you tell me the better option." She sarcastically remarks.

"Josuke Higashikata," Josuke grins. "Let's get going!"

"Paninya," Paninya introduces herself once more. "Don't worry - you're in good company!"

To elaborate on that, she pulls up one of the legs of her camoflauge pants, revealing that the leg underneath is entirely made of metal. She flashes Pyrrha a grin. "I've got some automail myself, you know?"

After a few moments of silent observing, Kragg starts to walk towards the armored man. His steps are slow, deliberate, trying to gauge the man's reaction to his approach.

And elsewhere still...

Another portal opens up, dropping off a figure in blue before disappearing. She gets up with a subdued groan, running her hand through her hair as her eyes blink open.

On closer examination, she appears to be wearing some form of police uniform, albeit an unusual one. The music note patch on her chest and the sword sheath aren't exactly common, after all. As soon as she's fully alert, she snaps to attention, looking around her in a...surprisingly calm manner, considering her situation.

"Oh dear," Her voice is dry and stern, as if she were giving a report to the chief of her department as she speaks, and she starts to walk around the area she was dropped in. "It would appear I've been expropriated from my duties - no doubt the work of some heinous hooligan with a particularly strong epithet - to..."

She taps the walls with her knuckles, raising an eyebrow.

"I believe some sort of maze? It's hard to tell from here; I'd have to get a closer look at-" And it is at this point Percy looks up, and she cuts herself off with a gasp. "My god! That...is...a severe safety violation!"

She somehow sounds more annoyed at this than the fact that she was essentially kidnapped. "If you're going to have a section of your building with inverted gravity, you need to give enough space so that the transition is as seamless as possible! Does no one attend magical physics these days?"

The officer, otherwise known as Percy, shakes her head and pulls out a notepad, penciling out the offense. "I'm going to need to have a serious talk with the owner of this maze...provided I can find the exit. Should be easy enough."

With that, she starts walking...

...and sometime after she starts, Joker and Sophie can hear faint footsteps.

Last edited by goldeaglefire1 on Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:42 pm

Joker grimaces at the sound of the approaching footsteps. There's really no good place to hide, and it's a rather tight space to fight in.

"I'm not detecting any Shadows. Could it be another person?" Sophie looks towards the sound of the footsteps, before turning back to Joker while asking her question.

Joker wordlessly nods, debating on his next course of action. It may be better, depending on who's approaching, to either hide the fact that he has weapons on him, or to appear as armed as possible. If the person is friendly, having one of his knives—or god forbid one of the guns—could easily turn the situation sour. But if it's someone who isn't, something like a gun could just get them to back off.

Joker makes his decision. "Be ready to fight if they attack us, but talk first," Joker directs Sophie.

"Understood!" Sophie nods, turning towards the approaching footsteps again. Hopefully Joker made the right choice.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:32 am

Kragg gets to watch the armored fellow slowly back up in response, still aiming the submachine gun.

He muttered to himself, "Fucking pill bugs aren't gaining sentience, Freeman, you're just being paranoid. There's no underground insect society, Freeman, you're just being paranoid. There isn't- wait, maybe it's colorblind. Pill bugs have that, right? Or are those termites?"
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:00 am

"Ugh fine, let’s go then!" Kairi glared back at Mera, though it didn’t look very intimidating on her face. "Which way?"

-

"Hey, everyone needs a little ego boost now and again. Except my sister...and Jaune." Ruby grinned.

-

That instantly got Pyrrha's attention as she zoomed over. "...Do they ever hurt?" She asked, curiously.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:37 am

"That would be correct."

----

"Anything to do with metal limbs outside of repairing them is not my area of expertise, so I'm just going to let you two do your thing... yeah."

Emerald backed up and leaned against the wall behind her.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:48 am

"Fantastic." Rex grumbled.

Pyra shook her head fondly before looking at the helmeted woman. "Well, my name is Pyra and this is Rex. Could you tell us your name?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next