FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP)

+2
Phantomsanic360
goldeaglefire1
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP)

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:51 pm

"Hm, fair enough," Annie nods, now petting Sagan on the head (something he's very clearly enjoying).

They've covered a good amount of distance thus far - surprising how they haven't run into any trouble yet, really...

Mera's blink of surprise clearly indicates that wasn't the response she was expecting. "...huh. Kinda thought you'd be all sunshine in there."

She manages a small smirk. "We can work on that bite later, though. I think there was a split path back there, so if we find it, we can probably throw the thing off."

"Huh?" Paninya tilts her head, confused. "Oh, no, I lost the originals a long time ago. Train crash. These work perfectly fine - got a great mechanic behind them. Why'd you ask?"

"Kragg is not a pillbug."

...ah. That is some impressive hearing.

And, soon enough, the source of the footsteps reveals itself - which, of course, is Percy.

She seems a bit surprised for a moment, but that quickly wears off, and she steps forward. "Ah. Greetings, citizens. I don't suppose you have directions to exit this establishment? I need to have a serious talk with the owner about the serious safety violations in this building. And possibly attempted kidnapping."

She raises an eyebrow. "Or do you work here? Those are some rather...peculiar uniforms."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Labyrinth of Planes (Crossover RP)

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:44 pm

"Most of mine were accidentally implanted. Most of my organs have been replaced by machinery. My body hurts a lot." Pyrrha growled. "Some of these I asked for, but...". She trailed off.

-

Kairi rolled her eyes. "It’s hard to be upbeat when you’ve fought in a war and your boyfriend has disappeared." She nodded at Mera's idea though. "That’s a good idea though."

-

"Y’know, isn’t it kind of odd how we haven’t encountered anything or anyone yet?" Ruby asked.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:55 pm

"Oh god the fuzz," Joker mumbles to himself. He holds a finger up to Percy—she can hold off for a moment for all he cares—before turning to Sophie.

"Three things, Sophie. One, we do not like the police. Two, we do not tell the police we do not like them. Three, if it's our best option, we will work with individual officers if it comes to it." Joker accents his points by holding up fingers, and once he's finished, he drops his hand to his side.

"Understood! Would you like to handle communicating with the officer? I may be capable of navigating the conversation if you don't want to, Joker," Sophie offers. Joker gently declines the offer, and turns back to Percy.

Clearing his throat, Joker switches to speaking in English. Just be nice to the cop this one time, you can do it, Joker tells himself before speaking. "To answer the last question first, we don't work here, officer. Nor do we know where the exit is, so I'm not sure you want us giving you any directions."
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:00 pm

"Raven."
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:59 pm

"Nice to meet you miss Raven!" Rex grinned at her, cheerfully.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:25 am

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well."
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:04 pm

"Well, now that you mention it-" Annie's cut off by a sudden swish in the air and a cold chill - in the corner of the hall, both she and Ruby can briefly see a light blue blur phase through the walls before going out of sight. Almost immediately, she's on edge, gripping her sword tightly.

"...I don't know how to respond to that, so let's just move before we don't have the chance," Mera has a point; as the conversation has gone on, the footsteps have gotten closer and closer, and whatever's on the other side is probably going to turn the corner in a few moments.

Mera turns and starts running back the other way.

Paninya's eyes widen, before she grimaces with a wince. "...ah. I was kinda afraid of that. Maybe I can introduce you to my mechanic and he can reduce the pain? When we get out of here, anyway."

"Ah. A shame - a guide would've been excellent to point me in the right path." Percy shakes her head...before something clicks in her head. "Wait. If you don't know the correct path either...perhaps we could make this a group effort? I'd certainly hate for you to come under harm from whatever hoodlums may be running about this maze."

Oh, if only she knew...
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:28 pm

Pyrrha looked up at Paninya with a shaky smile.  "T-thank you." 

-

Ruby gripped her digistructed gun, hand inching toward the trigger.  "I feel like I just jinxed us."

-

Kairi nodded and sprinted after Mera.

-

"So, uh.  Do you think there are other people besides us in here?"  Rex asked.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:06 pm

Oh no, Joker is at another fork in the road. Either do this without an extra help Percy might be able to provide, or work with Percy. While working with Percy is a good option at first glance, cops and the Phantom Thieves have a frankly horrible track record.

Well, desperate times call for desperate measures. Having Percy might open up paths the two of them couldn't get past alone, and cop or not leaving her trapped her would be incredibly messed up.

"Alright, let's work together on this. You can call me Joker." Joker holds his hand out to shake, both as a greeting and a way to close the deal.

"Oh!" Sophie switches to English while addressing Percy. "My name is Sophia, but you may call me Sophie. I hope that we will be able to work together to solve this problem, and that no issues will arise."
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:16 pm

"I see no reason to assume we're alone. Next question: how do we know they're not hostile?"
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:19 pm

This gesture made the man grin ear to ear. It was about damn time he got a chance to show some muscle. It really is a shame his enemy couldn't make any real remarks back. The man held up his butchers knife of a sword high before speaking.

"Draw your weapon commoner." He lurched forward as he swung his weapon back behind his back swiftly.

"Before I, Nosferatu Zodd, hack you in two!" his arm swung down in a chop motion as the sword went with it,making an audible whoosh.
_________

"What's up." said Narancia as he pulled around the corner of the hall he exited out from. His eyes quickly scanned the three girls in front of him. Yup. Didn't seem like they were on edge as far as he could tell.

"Uh don't freak out ladies. I just tracked all of you with a device, you see the three of us-he gestured to Giorno and Josuke following behind him and then himself- are rounding up people in this shitty maze so we can try and curb stomp the guy behind all of this. Sound good?"
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:48 pm

Freeman blinked, clearly surprised.

"Huh. So that whole 'speciation' bullshit they teach you in high school is real. Okay, so, mutant."

-

Deimos rolls back, narrowly avoiding being sliced in half by a few inches. He searches himself, praying that he picked up a pistol or something before he got taken.

As expected, he didn't find much aside from a few burned out cigarettes.

Damn.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:51 pm

"That’s hard to determine.  There’s only one way to find out."  Rex murmured, thoughtfully.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:03 pm

Chunks of stone were sent flying through the air when the sword slammed down on the floor. Growling Zodd took another swing again with freakishly inhuman speed at Deimos again, to his left this time.

"Where is your tool little man? I want to see you pour every ounce of your strength into this fight!"
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:31 pm

Pyrrha whipped around at inhuman speeds almost launching her spear at them.  "You expect us to not seem suspicious of you finding us with a strange unknown device?"  She narrows her eyes.  Well, she hasn’t actively attacked yet so...
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:34 pm

Deimos dropped to the ground, the sword slicing off a bit of stray bandage. He scooted back and stood up, giving Zodd a pair of stone finger guns. With speed like that, his best hope was either the sword getting stuck or Zodd wearing himself down enough so that he could get a decent hit in.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:55 pm

"WHOA whoa put down the spear you crazy bitch we're not hunting you down!" Narancia said clearly irritated.
Aw fuck it was off to a bad start already. Well it couldn't be helped with meeting random people from different worlds and what not.

"The three of us are stuck in here just like you! And trust me if we wanted to kill you I'm sure we would've gotten you first." Narancia couldn't help but brag with that last line, not helping the situation one bit.

"It's all just a big misunderstanding."
______

Unfortunately for Deimos the former wasn't true...But the latter was definitely in his odds if he got some outside help.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:02 pm

"I suppose there is..."

As Raven spoke, she took another look at the gap between the two mazes.

----

"You haven't exactly made the best of first impressions."
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:24 pm

Deimos figured so, he wasn't about to sit around trying to get him to swing at walls. He quickly bolts down one of the many halls, trying to make a bit of distance or find something he could use.

Little fucker was surprisingly fast with all of that rock.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:07 pm

Zodd chased after him at a breakneck pace. He was fast but not fast enough to gain on Deimos.

"Is that...all you have in you?!" Zodd fancied the idea of chucking his sword at him but decided against it last minute.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:11 pm

Pyrrha lowered her spear, but still kept it out.  "She has a point."  She gestured toward Emerald.

-

"Soooo, which way do you think we should go?"  Rex asked, awkwardly.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:42 pm

Another blur, this one closer, and the chill more prevalent.

"...yeah, I think you did," Annie steadies herself, gripping her blade tightly.

"Okay, if we keep up the pace, we should be..." Mera trails off as the metal clanks stop, and, against her better judgement, slows down a bit to look behind her.

She immediately regrets it.

The source of the odd metal sounds is revealed to be some sort of giant cyborg hybrid between a minotaur and a centaur, wielding a rather deadly-looking staff. It also happens to look directly at Mera and Kairi right when Mera looks back.

With an enraged snort, it charges at the two at a much faster pace than it was going before.

"Damn it, damn it, damn it!" Mera starts running again, ignoring the conspicuous cracks sounding off from her feet as she does so and just getting away from the hoofed menace as fast as possible. "Why is it always bulls!?"

"Yeah," Josuke steps out from behind Narancia, lightly swatting the older teen on the shoulder. "'If we wanted to kill you, I'm sure we would've gotten you first' - you trying to make us sound like some crazy serial killers or something?"

He then puts himself forward, hands up to show he's friendly. "What he said is true - we're as much victims of this place as you are. And I don't think you have a lot of reason to doubt us - I mean, think about how we got here. You really think the asshole running this place is good with subtlety?"

Paninya looks down, seeming to consider this. "...you got a point...then again, I'm not sure how logical this guy is at all - I mean, outside of Rush Valley, I'm just another face in the crowd; I don't know why I was targeted at all!"

"And I'm just a high schooler, but here I am," Josuke nods. "I haven't picked up a pattern either, but even if it's just for kicks, that doesn't change the fact that the person organizing this isn't subtle, right?"

Kragg tilts his head and blinks, looking confused. "I am a beetle."

"Detective Percival King," she nods towards the two, then points forward. "Let us away!"

She heads forward with a determined stride.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:24 pm

Joker hides his discomfort at finding out Percy is yet another detective. There's no reason Percy has to be another serial murderer, and assuming that she is is uncharitable. Joker still keeps a small distance between them as he follows.

Sophie has no reason to react to the detective comment, she doesn't really know why the Phantom Thieves have a thing against the police, but she sticks by Joker's side as they follow Percy.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:56 pm

"Beetles don't roll. Pill bugs do." Freeman shrugged.

-

As Zodd catches up, he finds he's got the little shit cornered at a dead end of the maze. Good.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:23 pm

Kairi rushes after Mera, turning around mid-run to launch a Firaga spell at the cyborg Minotaur hybrid thing.

-

"So Uh, what do you think it is?"  Ruby asks, softly.

-

"I mean they are just dropping us in here randomly."  Pyrrha agreed with Paninya and Josuke.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next