FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Land of Dread (A Crossover Roleplay)

+8
sfvm.exe
6f5e4d
IronBoy88
Ubertheif
goldeaglefire1
Pushi
Phantomsanic360
Scholarworld
12 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Land of Dread (A Crossover Roleplay) - Page 10 Empty Re: A Land of Dread (A Crossover Roleplay)

Post by goldeaglefire1 Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:39 pm

"Oh, cool, cool!" Scorpion lady nods. "I mean, I'm pretty sure this is nowhere near home now just listening to you two talking, but I might as well be completely sure, you know?"

She takes a deep breath, stares the two men directly in the eyes, and asks with a completely straight face, "Have you seen or heard of a giant alien death fleet surrounding the entire planet recently?"

Albedo hears the cannon go off and turns around, his eyes widening upon seeing the net. With a red flash, his body shifts into something more resembling a velociraptor with balls on his feet, allowing him to quickly speed away from the net before reverting back to his teen form.

"The faulty Mechamorph? But..." His eyes narrow in annoyance and he sighs. "Of course - of course Tennyson couldn't even be bothered to check if that blast had any negative side-effects."

Then he glares at Malware, crossing his arms. "And now I'm assuming you want revenge for, what, nearly granting you victory over one of your greatest enemies? Sure, it may have been by proxy, but you can't deny how well it worked."

"Yes, yes we are!" Entrapta nods, heading over to Big Band by using her hair as locomotion, showing him her tablet as gets close. "As you can see, I...wait."

She looks at the claw, then at Big Band in general, musing a bit to herself. "Exoskeleton?"
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

A Land of Dread (A Crossover Roleplay) - Page 10 Empty Re: A Land of Dread (A Crossover Roleplay)

Post by sfvm.exe Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:46 pm

HK tried to roll out of the way, but I know nothing about Tyrian, like I usually do with characters I'm not familiar with.

HK gasps in pain, (he might have pain receivers or whatever they're called) but then pulls out a small orb thi- wait a minute... is that a sci-fi grenade?!

Suddenly, strange creatures that look exactly like the creature the droid fell on appear in front of Bernadetta and Natsuki.

"My world?" Sora begins. "Well, it's not too busy, usually hung out with my friends on a small island, pretty simple and clean stuff... then the Heartless came and life was never the same. I would explain more, but that would be breaking the "world order". Then again, the world order's pretty much broken at this point, seeing that people are being dragged to... wherever we are."
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:18 pm

"In my case, the places I had to visit, usually other planets, dimensions, we never really had to keep things very secret." Ben then said to Sora. "But on my Earth, at first I had to keep a secret identity. You see, the current Omnitrix on my wrist, and the earlier models I previously wielded, such as a prototype model and the Ultimatrix I took from one of my enemies, not only do they all store DNA from many species across galaxies, they also act as a means for me to become any of them, at least, those that are unlocked. You could essentially say that all of those devices can transform me into a member of any of those aliens at the prime of their race, and get every ability that alien can do, which allows me to act as a superhero and defend the universe in the name of peace." He said, explaining how his Omnitrix works.

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:20 pm

(Tyrian PINNED him)
(You do know what that means right)
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:24 pm

"What kind of power source do you need?"  Velvet asked, curiously.

-

Bernadetta pulls out her bow.  "What are these things?" She Aimee at one of the creatures.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:54 pm

(I do know what that means, but I thought HK still had little mobility. Then again, I know nothing about Tyrian, as I stated before.)

One of the creatures slashes at Bernadetta.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:24 pm

(that's what research is for smh)

"Definitely a lot. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that tearing a hole in the fabric of reality is going to take a bajillion yottajoules of energy." Futaba has resummoned mini Prometheus to start running consistent scans for portals.

Of course, she gets really lucky because someone gets dumped out right next to Sarana. He appears to be a young man in winter clothes. Said clothes include a long, tan trench coat and a nice scarf. He landed on his back, and closes his eyes, pursing his lips.

The boy sighs, before quietly asking something in Japanese. Futaba responds, in English, "No, no you can't go scream in the distance I need you here. We're going to make a machine to make sure we can get back home."

The boy sits up, raising an eyebrow as his maroonish red eyes look over Sarana. "She's not the only one helping us, right? She clearly won't be much help, unless your machine will need a human sacrifice."
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:52 pm

"A human sacrifice?! Nonononono, I don't think that's the case at all. Besides, I think other people are working on the machine as well." Sarana replies.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:54 pm

"Being a hero, it sometimes was hard work. But, at least you get to ensure the safety of everyone." Ben followed up while still talking to Sora. "Many of the evils I faced, they wanted the power of the Omnitrix for themselves, which I worked my hardest to ensure that they were instead beaten."

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:03 am

"As fun as a human sacrifice could be we'll probably use something a bit more practical," Futaba had definitely hesitated before responding. Did she legitimately consider that for a minute there?

"Who are you working with, then? And what materials do you have?" Goro stands up, looking at the others nearby.

"Girl with the purple, prehensile hair. She's talking to the big robot dude. And we don't actually have any materials," Futaba reports as she looks over the info about the portals from her scan. Goro doesn't seem very pleased by the fact that they have no materials.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:13 am

Bernadetta fires an arrow into the creatures chest before it can hit her.

-

"You said you need a lot of power right?"  Velvet asks.  "I think I have an idea for that at least." She has approached Futaba and Goro.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:18 am

Sora thinks for a second before deciding to talk about what he went through. "I guess I count as a hero too. I faced a guy named Xehanort who wanted to use something called Kingdom Hearts to create a new... universe where darkness doesn't exist, though darkness... it's balanced with light, I think, and without that, everything... might fall apart. Anyway, he had control of these things called Heartless- which I mentioned before- that are creatures created by the darkness in people's hearts- metaphysical hearts, of course- and he also worked with beings called Nobodies, which are the bodies of people who had their hearts taken from them. So eventually, we defeated Xehanort, though at the cost of the life of one of my friends. I used a thing called the "Power of Waking" to save her, knowing I might not come back, but I saved her anyway and was, as I previously stated, unable to return, and then... I wound up here via portal."

"Did you seriously consider sacrificing me?"

The creature disappears in a puff of dark smoke. Two more creatures attack Bernadetta.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:23 am

"Pfft, noooo," Futaba waves off her concerns.

"She did. She definitely did," Goro confirms her suspicions instead with a nod.

Futaba doesn't comment and turns to Velvet instead. "If you do and we could get it working, that'd be great!"

Last edited by NeonUmbreon on Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:39 am

"That sounds very humble of you, doing the best you could to save your friend even if it meant it affected you badly." Ben said next. "I've never really had to face losing anyone I've cared about, the one time it did happen, my grandfather using a grenade to deal with an enemy, he turned out to be alive all along. This Xehanort, he sounds like he'd be as dangerous as many of those that I've faced over the years. The most powerful of my enemies included Aggregor, Diagon, Malware, Albedo, Zs'Skayr, Maltruant, with honorary mention going to Driscoll, Servantis, my mad self, and some I was able to make peace with, such as the Incursean Empire, the Highbreed, and one who became my current best friend, Kevin. But the most ruthless and dangerous of them all, despite not always being as tough as most of them, was Vilgax, a warlord alien who encountered my grandfather years in the past, back in the early days of when my grandfather was part of a peacekeeping organization called the Plumbers, but later on, he tried to get the Omnitrix at any cost for domination of the universe. At least, at first anyway, after enough defeats, he started attempting to personally go after me as well, adding new powers and weapons to his already cybernetically enhanced body, last time I really faced him, he wore Malware as armor, but I beat him as always."

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:00 am

Velvet nodded.  "So uh, do you want me to show you?"  She asked, seeming hesitant.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:01 am

Natsuki hesitantly raised her fists up again. They wouldn't do much in this situation, but still...

(could i take cinder fall?)
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:47 am

Blixer sighed. ``well,I was evil once back in Paradise, I stole the tree of life and created a tower, went into my empowered form, a square wanted to stop me,I almost corrupted all of Paradise if the square didn't come to stop me. I stabbed a triangle though my head and turned into Annihilate, I wasn't in control at that time but the square stopped me with the help from their friends.`` he explained to Sora and Kirby's group.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:27 am

Bernadetta fired two more arrows.  She seems really skilled.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:29 am

With each creature Bernadetta "kills", more show up. A couple of creatures go after Natsuki.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:32 am

"Watch out!" Bernadetta fires one more arrow at the creature, before she has to reload.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:16 pm

"Well let's make sure she can see it first. She'll know better than I would if it'll be able to power the machine or if we'll need to have something supplementing it." At this point, Futaba begins to lead the four over to Entrapa.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:53 pm

Natsuki kept her fists raised, expecting the creatures to approach.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:07 pm

Velvet nodded, walking alongside Futaba.  She looks at Akechi.  Is...is she sniffing him.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:24 pm

"Don't sniff me. I will break your nose," Goro warns Velvet.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:14 pm

Velvet bristled and pulled away. "You smell...off."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next