FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Land of Dread (A Crossover Roleplay)

+8
sfvm.exe
6f5e4d
IronBoy88
Ubertheif
goldeaglefire1
Pushi
Phantomsanic360
Scholarworld
12 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Land of Dread (A Crossover Roleplay) - Page 11 Empty Re: A Land of Dread (A Crossover Roleplay)

Post by Neon Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:35 pm

"And you're creepy then the hordes of girls who'd bother me at school. At least they didn't sniff me," Goro retorts.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

A Land of Dread (A Crossover Roleplay) - Page 11 Empty Re: A Land of Dread (A Crossover Roleplay)

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:42 pm

"I have an enhanced sense of smell. Oh and I’m sorry for not living up to your standards. Living in hell AND a prison for monsters for three years doesn’t make you the most social person." Velvet grumbled, as she marched on ahead of him.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:52 pm

"Guys quit arguing! You can talk about who's worse later," Futaba looks back at them, before going up to Entrapa. "We found someone who might be able to help us power the portal machine and I got info on the portal my friend over there fell through."
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:23 pm

Velvet waved at Entrapta. "Uh, yeah, I might be able to help."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:41 pm

Sarana folds her arms, unsure of what to do right now.

The creatures keep trying to attack Bernadetta and Natsuki.

Sora looks at the rest of the group. "Should we... get moving?"

Monika shrugs. "Depends on if more people show up."

"If more people show up, they could do it as we move."

"Good point..."

HK, since he's pinned and can't move much, doesn't know how to escape this situation.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:28 pm

Bernadetta kicks one of the creatures away.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:35 pm

"I'm ready to start moving, if that's the case." Ben responded to Sora and Monika.

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:28 am

``did nobody even listen to my story?`` Blixer asked himself before saying ``if we're moving, I might corrupt anyone that tries to hurt us,if I do,then,I'm sorry,ok?``
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:48 am

"Why are you lookin' at me like that?" Big Band narrows his eyes.
_____
Malware crashes down to earth, emerging from the crater with his glowing, yellow maw. "How like you humans, to assume what does not work properly is broken." Malware fires off a spread of five Bolas from his shoulder launcher.
_____
"What?!" Piers exclaims.
"Uh. No." Raihan answers.
______
("pinning" refers to pinning him down)
Tyrian spins and kicks the grenade back at him. "This is so BORING! Forget you, where did those innocent girls go...?" Tyrian jumps to turn around.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:29 pm

Sora looks at Blixer. "I don't think anyone else here are shape creatures thst you can corrupt, so I'm sure you're fine."

The two girls are pretty much outnumbered by the creatures. I think it's best if they just run.

(Yes, I know what pinning means.)
Good thing HK didn't activate the grenade.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:38 pm

(Then how the hell was HK able to MOVE???)
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:44 pm

(Why are we even arguing about this? It's not like moving slightly while pinned down is the end of the world.)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:04 pm

(it's more like, how the hell did he get a grenade out if he's pinned?)
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:24 pm

(I've decided to retcon the grenade situation, so now no grenades have been pulled out.)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:25 pm

(Good, and now back to the rp, especially with two main hero groups, and some villains that may catch up to the heroes)

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:10 pm

``ok.`` Blixer says to Sora.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:23 pm

Bernadetta grabbed Natsuki's hand. "Cmon, lets go!" She pulls her along.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:56 pm

"Oh, just natural curiosity - I've made an exoskeleton myself in the past, so seeing another take on the idea just makes me wonder...hold that thought," Entrapta then turns to Velvet. "Alright, so! How much power do you got?"

With another red flash, Albedo flies above the bolas as a being of red goop, a saucer of some kind above him.

"Oh, I'd say you're similar to a normal Galvanic Mechamorph where it counts," Albedo remarks in a higher-pitched, irregular voice, before his body is enveloped in another red flash and he drops to the ground, now a lavender and black being with very pointy shoulders and a floating metal head...although that quickly changes when the dial on his chest grows wires that burrow into his torso. Another red glow goes over his body as the lavender shifts to a gunmetal gray (with a redder/bluer tone on the right and left shoulders, respectively), the connections between his forearms and upper arms as well as the connections between his thighs and calves dissipating as the forearms and thighs shift into cold metal, toes and claws splitting into talons that look near identical. Meanwhile, the head grows a massive metal horn with gray veins as the eyes merge into one, and the body gains two red eyes below the chest and grows larger, as well as...shaggier? Well, it's not hair, clearly, because it has the same metallic sheen as his metal parts, but what could it be...?

Albedo's new form - an evolved Biosovortian; what one could call Ultimate Lodestar - has his metal arms fly out to opposite sides of Malware, where they both begin to emit magnetic pulses.

"A weakness to magnetism, for instance," Albedo finishes, his voice seeming to have doubled in his new form.

"So this is definitely not Etheria, then! Okay, glad we got that handled, now there's just the issue of getting back..." Scorpion lady thinks to herself for a moment, then looks at Piers and Raihan. "Do you mind if I stick around with you until I get that figured out? Name's Scorpia, by the way, forgot to mention that with the whole portal business..."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:37 pm

Natsuki began to run with Bernadetta, but soon pushed the latter's hand off of her after a little bit. She had realized something.
"Wait, wait! This is the same direction that that big woman went in... do we really want to risk a second run-in with her?"
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:08 pm

Velvet's bandaged arm burst apart, revealing a massive claw where her left arm should be.  She held up said claw and formed small orbs, representing fire, ice, and lightning.  "I can manipulate and generate these elements."

-

Bernadetta immediately froze at that. "W-well where do we go?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:37 pm

"I mean, lady, can't really refuse. Think you might break our necks if you wanted to. Jus' don't stand around being' useless and stupid too much and we'll be fine."
"Yes!" Raihan responds.
________
Malware grunts as his body starts rippling. "Ah, how cute. You're going to use opposite polarities on both sides of me. I survived a tachyon cannon! Ripping me to shreds will do you no favors, I assure you. In fact, let's see how fast that Biosovortian form of yours can run." Malware's head transforms, and he fires off a blast from the extremely dangerous mentioned Tachyon Cannon.
_____
"WHat are y'all even doing?" Big Ban stands up.
_____
Tyrian sees them and starts running at them on all fours like a lunatic.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:49 pm

The creatures are also going after the girls, with another, larger horned quadruped creature with a symbol on its chest similar to the ones on the smaller creatures knocking down trees.

Sora turns to the noise of trees being knocked down. "Hey, does anyone else hear that?"
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:12 pm

"Well, obviously, not there..."
Natsuki pointed at the creatures, then turned around and her face paled as she saw Tyrian charging towards them from behind.
"And not there, either!"
She grabbed Bernadetta's hand and began to run to their left.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:22 pm

Bernadetta ran alongside Natsuki, turning around to fire a few blasts of ice at Tyrian and the creatures.

-

"You mean the loud crashing sound?" Hifumi asked Sora. "Yes, I did, and I’m going to investigate."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:34 pm

Blixer gets out his canon, aiming it at the trees. ``I don't know what's making that noise but I don't trust it one bit!`` Blixer says in fear.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next