FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Land of Dread (A Crossover Roleplay)

+8
sfvm.exe
6f5e4d
IronBoy88
Ubertheif
goldeaglefire1
Pushi
Phantomsanic360
Scholarworld
12 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Land of Dread (A Crossover Roleplay) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Land of Dread (A Crossover Roleplay)

Post by sfvm.exe Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:16 pm

"I'm Sora. As for the pink ball, I... haven't gotten it's name yet, and it doesn't seem to say much." Sora responds.

The schoolgirl is just sitting there, confused and freaked out.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

A Land of Dread (A Crossover Roleplay) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Land of Dread (A Crossover Roleplay)

Post by Scholarworld Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:50 pm

Puffball speaks up with a "Poyo~!"
hey uh pink creature what the fuck does this mean
Scholarworld
Scholarworld

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:54 pm

"If you were trying to say your name, I'm guessing "Poyo" isn't it. Maybe spell out your name with sticks on the ground?" Sora asks the puffball.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:08 am

(hi....may I be Blixer from Just Shapes And Beats?)
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:31 am

(actually posting hours)

(Also, can I have Entrapta, please)

Meanwhile, yet another portal opens up, dropping out...some kind of nurse ninja?

That's what it looks like, anyway. She lands on her feet and stands up, brushing a strand of blue hair out of her face. A red eye with a cross-shaped pupil glances around warily at her surroundings, narrowing as she proceeds to look over herself and quickly check her person. After a moment, she sighs in relief.

"Well, at least I have all my tools." The nurse ninja takes another look around, a bit calmer now. "Now I just have to figure out where I've been taken..."

She then notices a certain very tall lad in green armor just out of the corner of her vision.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:33 am

Natsuki and Bernadetta might here the sound of snapping branches nearby.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:26 am

Natsuki immediately perked up, more scared than she had been before.

The tall lad in question was approaching the nurse ninja person, the former unaware of the latter's presence.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubertheif Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:26 pm

(Heeeeey can I take Joker (persona 5))

(Thanks in advance)
Ubertheif
Ubertheif

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:57 pm

Bernadetta reaches for her bow and arrow, turning toward the sound.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholarworld Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:03 pm

(Accepted)
Puffball nods. They pick up some sticks and spell their name.
Their name is "Kirby".
neat
Scholarworld
Scholarworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:07 pm

(cool, thanks)

``woahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH F*CK-`` a portal appears near the heroes and shot out a pink shape with two horns.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:09 pm

(Which group?)

"... Kirby... cool name." Sora then looks at the schoolgirl. "What about you? What's your name?"

The schoolgirl, since she is confused and shaken, doesn't reply.

"... Ok, might have to wait for you to calm down first." Sora decided.

The twig snapping doesn't seem to be approaching them...
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:10 pm

(near Kirby's group)
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:11 pm

Sora lifts his head up and looks toward the direction of the yelling pink shape.

Last edited by sfvm.exe on Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:14 pm

``...ow.`` the pink shape gets up and rubs its head before looking around.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:08 pm

(excellent)

Seeing the tall green lad approaching, the nurse ninja mulls over her options for a moment. Then something shifts in her expres​sion(hard to tell what since her mouth is covered) and she nods in satisfaction before throwing something at her feet and-

Did...she just disappear in a puff of smoke? Skull-shaped smoke, no less?

"Hello there. Mind answering a few questions for me?" oh dear god how did she get behind Yatsuhashi

Suddenly, a portal opens up, interrupting the meeting between corgi and bandaged arm woman by dropping in a short woman with metal-toed boots, baggy purple pants, a slightly stained white shirt, and an absolutely ludicrous amount of purple hair done up in pigtails.

She seems more surprised than anything, her purple eyes confusedly shifting from left to right. "What?"

Then the portal starts to close, and her head snaps up, eyes wide. "Wait!"

She quickly pulls out some sort of tablet while her hair extends somehow, pushing her off the ground as she hurriedly turns on the tech. "Don't close yet, I need to get this data, andmy-"

And then the portal closes, at which the woman promptly halts.

"-friends..." She finishes, her shoulders slumping not a moment later, her hair gently setting her down on the ground, letting her lean forward a bit.

Then she glances behind her, and just like that, she's up in the bandaged woman's face with a wide grin and the tablet in hand. "Hello, I didn't see you there! Question: what planet is this?"
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:17 pm

The man quickly spun around, the expression on his face one of confusion.

The corgi turned towards the new arrival.

Natsuki continued to look up at the trees, expecting something to suddenly pop out.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:35 pm

The bandaged woman practically fell backward. She sputters out an "I don’t know" to the short woman.

-

Bernadetta was also tensed up, looking at the trees, eyes narrowed.

-

"What in the...?" Hifumi looks at the pink thing, curiously.

-

Next to the ninja nurse and the man, two woman, one with long light brown hair and a samurai outfit, no, not the armor itself, and a girl with short coral pink hair fall out of a portal.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholarworld Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:49 pm

Kirby walks over to the pink shape, waving.
why hello there fellow pink shape creature
Scholarworld
Scholarworld

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:07 pm

The short woman frowns upon hearing that. "Well, that's incredibly disappointing."

Then she notices the corgi and blinks in confusion. She stares at him as she puts a finger to her chin and kneels down, eyebrows furrowing...then back to a smile. "Oh! It's a dog!"

She picks him up, standing to her full height while doing so. "I know about dogs, of course - even built something designed after one - I've just never seen one in person. Fascinating..."

Nurse ninja is about to clarify, but then her attention is drawn to the two women who fall out of the portal.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:20 pm

``wha-`` the pink shape sees Kirby. `is this a corrupt???` ``uhm……..hello?`` the pink shape seems confused right now.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Scholarworld Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:57 pm

Kirby responds with another "Hiii~!"
Scholarworld
Scholarworld

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:15 pm

Sora looks at the pink shap, confused. "What is... that? I mean, I've seen a lot of weird stuff, but shape creatures? Now that's a different level of weird."

The schoolgirl, STILL confused and shaken, just laid on her side and curls herself into a ball. "This is all a dream. It must be. I probably fell asleep in the classroom, and I'm going to wake up any second now." She says to herself. Well, it's not every day you wind up in the middle of the sky and get caught by a seemingly friendly creature right before hitting the ground, so that's probably understandable.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:17 pm

``w..who are you?`` the pink shape asked Kirby.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:19 pm

"You built something that looked like a dog?" The bandaged woman asked.

-

"I don’t think this is a dream." Hifumi shakes her head.

-

The two women look very confused. "Ugh, where are we?" The light brown hair girl groans.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next