FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of AI (an Age of Rebellion reboot) (Crossover RP) (CANCELLED)

+8
Pushi
goldeaglefire1
Neon
Zozzrian18
6f5e4d
Phantomsanic360
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
sfvm.exe
12 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The Age of AI (an Age of Rebellion reboot) (Crossover RP) (CANCELLED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Age of AI (an Age of Rebellion reboot) (Crossover RP) (CANCELLED)

Post by sfvm.exe Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:37 pm

The thing they approached was a metal box with an equally metal door (which might be electronic because there's no knob) on it covered in vines.
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

The Age of AI (an Age of Rebellion reboot) (Crossover RP) (CANCELLED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Age of AI (an Age of Rebellion reboot) (Crossover RP) (CANCELLED)

Post by IronBoy88 Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:28 pm

((This RP dies harder every day we stay in the intro))
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:41 pm

(You know what, this isn't working. RP cancelled, pack up your shit and go home.)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:15 am

(mega oof lol we were trying to tell you to get out of the intro so it could live but go off ig)
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozzrian18 Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:30 am

(Well that happened.)
(I guess it's what happens when you drag the intro on for too long instead of jumping into "portals take everyone to that planet now".)
(...which I feel like you were on the verge of doing, but cancelled it just before.)
(Y'know I had been fully ready to send Jim and Osoro through portals waaaay back when the "signal" first got found by Aureus.)
(Then again if you'd rushed to that there then I wouldn't get the idea of Aureus taking over Akademi, and that would mean no SFAL:UE, not that that matters anymore.)
(When I said "(Ah, I see what you’re doing now! Alright then, I’ll chill out now.)", I thought you were taking the duo through the wormhole that HK took to get there, and that we were only like 5 posts away from the 'gathering of heroes event', but honestly...)
(I'm not sure why this roleplay died.)
(But eh.)
(Back to passively watching over everything, not interacting for fear of messing up and/or killing a roleplay outright.)
(Thank you for this experience, even if you did cancel it at the peak of its potential.)
(...)
(Actually, I don't know what to think, what to do.)
(So I won't do, or say, anything.)
(Except say "thank you", and then leave.)
Zozzrian18
Zozzrian18

https://archiveofourown.org/users/Padriac_Zozzrian

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:56 am

((Thabk you Zozzrian, you summed up our complaints into one detailed message
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:48 pm

(Are we sure we should just continue anyway?)

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:58 pm

(I'm sorry if I sound rude, but it's cancelled. End of story.)
(Now please don't post here anymore.)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11