FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp)

+9
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
IronBoy88
Starman
Ahri
Kyogreswimming
Kirbo101
Snatcher1
Neon
Solarx 64
13 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp) Empty A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp)

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon May 25, 2020 5:14 pm

Throughout the cosmos, there are billions of worlds and each of them are unique in their own special ways.  However, many of these worlds are vanishing, drifting into the Darkness that surrounds them all.  

Who could be responsible for this?  Who has the ability to plunge worlds into darkness with ease?

Who can stop them?  

Rules

1.  Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13.

2.  I have the right to reject a character that I do not believe would fit in the RP.

3.  You must have permission to kill or severely injure a character.

4.  Normal RP rules.

5.  Everyone starts in their own world until the intro is done.  I would recommend asking for characters that can feel emotions or at least be able to think normally because entities like the Astrum Aureus would be absorbed by the Darkness with no chance of survival.

6.  After the intro sequence, additional characters can be portalled into existence.

7.  Do NOT ask for any other characters that you didn’t choose in the intro, UNTIL the intro is done because I have to control certain events in every world and adding more characters makes things harder for me.  

8.  You can have an entire species but keep in mind that many of them will probably be killed in the intro.  

9.  Have fun.

OC Form:

Name:

World:

Bio:

Powers/Abilities:

Other ( Optional):

Roles

Me/Phantom- Sora, Riku, Kairi, Velvet Crowe, Maleficent, Pete, Darkness, The Heartless, Nobodies, Dream Eaters, Daemons, Tina, Levia, Nata

Solarx- Giorno Giovanna, Johnny Joestar, Ghiaccio, Narancia Ghirga, Funny Valentine, Shinji Ikari, EVA 01,  Yoshimitsu, Asuka Langley

Iron: Zekiel Ahabus, Roenaus, Roboe, Gehera Telkin, Master Chief, Sergeant Major Johnson, Bruno Bucciarati, Formaggio, Gyro, Ungalo, Zakid, Axl RO, HLVRAI Gordon

Starman- rtas 'vadum, thel 'vadamee, the entire flood outbreak on delta halo, the gravemind

Gold- Azazel, Justice, Judgement, Mettaton, Squigly, Kipo Oak, Harmony, Hat Kid, Kyoko Sakura

Neon- Joker, Crow, and Violet

Sfvm- Sarana, HK-47

Metta- D'Vorah, Karine, Jezabel, Salome, Ashe, B.O.B., Nō, Mismagius, Ranmaru, Lucario, Nene, Crobat

Alpha- Vanessa

Kirbo- Genji Shimada, Tracer, Isaac, Jack the Reaper, Horror, and Robot

Kyo- HLVRAI Doctor Coomer, Mack, and Peridot

6f- Puppet, Ben 10, Ash, Pikachu, Mr. Mime, Dragonite, Gengar, and Riolu

Last edited by Phantomsanic360 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:54 pm; edited 23 times in total
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp) Empty Re: A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp)

Post by Solarx 64 Mon May 25, 2020 5:31 pm

(Lemme get uhhhhhh Giorno Giovanna,(pre GER of course) Johnny Joestar(Up to act 3)Ghiaccio, Narancia Ghirga, Funny Valentine(he'll only be limited to alternate versions of the dimension he's in, so he can't just escape right after being forced into whatever the starting area is), Shinji Ikari, EVA 01, and Yoshimitsu.)
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp) Empty Re: A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp)

Post by IronBoy88 Mon May 25, 2020 5:35 pm

(Reprising my roles)
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Mon May 25, 2020 5:51 pm

(rtas 'vadum, thel 'vadamee, the entire flood outbreak on delta halo, the gravemind)
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Mon May 25, 2020 6:12 pm

(yessssss)

(Azazel, Justice, Judgement, Mettaton, Squigly, Kipo Oak)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Mon May 25, 2020 6:15 pm

(hewwo owo)

(may i steal joker, crow and violet from p5r?)
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon May 25, 2020 6:20 pm

(all accepted)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon May 25, 2020 9:55 pm

(Here we gooooooooooo)

The cosmos...a vast world, containing much smaller worlds in it.  It was a place of beauty something that one would look at on a dark starry night.  

However, something is wrong, and anyone who looks at the night sky could see it.  It felt...tainted and it was like the stars were blinking out one by one.  

No one knew what it meant, but they all knew that something was coming, something big.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Mon May 25, 2020 10:04 pm

A sensation felt by many.
A sensation felt by a man in green armor, marching his way through hordes of enemies both necrotic and not as he sought to put a murderous "prophet" down.
A sensation felt by a Sergeant Major, glowing end of a classic Cuban cigar lighting his face up as he rushed through what seemed like Hell itself. His objective: the Index. Before Covenant hands got it.
A sensation felt by a man who look, for lack of better words, *ugly*.
A sensation felt by two Italian men, one looking to the sky flipping a knife, and the other running through plans in his head.
A sensation felt by an Italian cowboy, who breached the silent night with a word.
".....Hey, Johnny, does the sky look any darker to you?"
Felt hy two brothers as their planet did its nocturnal business.

Last edited by IronBoy88 on Tue May 26, 2020 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Mon May 25, 2020 10:12 pm

"Finally! They really took their sweet time getting the pizza to our table eh? Bastards..." Narancia ripped through his mushroom pizza like a wild animal that hasn't eaten in days. Deeper and deeper his teeth sink into the pizza. The pizza grease spread across his face, the sauce, the bits of mushroom...It's a miracle it hasn't dribbled on any of his clothing. People nearby had started to stare.

"MMF." Narancia attempts to say something while devouring his pizza. Delicious.

At the same table shared by the little stinker, Giorno Giovanna was quietly sipping some sparkling water. Enjoying the view of his hometown, quite the sunset. Taking it all in was a great way to relax, wring all that bad energy out of you...And you know...Better then whatever the fuck Narancia is doing.

Johnny fixes his position while looking up at the night sky with his hands folded back behind his head, laying on the ground."Now that you mention it it does seem darker...Good. I'll sleep better."

Miles away near the east coast of the US, specifically outside of the White House...

Swarms of people have gathered in front of the White House. Normally that means some kind of dumb protest All of them willing to spare a moment of their time for a small speech from their favorite president. You even had people drawn out from their homes by their own will as far as Mississippi and Alabama just to hear a speech from The President. As the people stood there awkwardly in anticipation, a figure clad in pink with luscious gold locks of hair streaming from his hair. Every single detail from his collar to his striped gloves were maliciously crafted for such occasions as this for giving speeches, appearing in public and such. Immediately the crowd erupted into cheering. Flowers were thrown. Hands were clapped. They really had faith in him.

Valentine surveyed the crowd before the cheering quickly died out as Valentine brought the Microphone closer to his face.

"A pendulum. Swinging, and Swinging. Side to side. Left to right. Right to left. Always stuck in motion following the same pattern back and forth with nothing but that. No change, just the same formula repeated over and over again. There is nothing that can be offered to change the nature of the cycle, it cannot be changed. The pendulum will always swing back and forth by itself no matter what...But, my Americans, we are no longer bound by a cycle. A hollow loop of going back and forth. 25 years ago, the bloody pendulum of the civil war has ceased to swing, through our valiant fruitful efforts to stomp out the traitors and wrest the shackles of slavery from our bound brothers. North vs South. Brother vs Brother. Who do we thank for this? Who do we thank for stopping the pendulum? Who brings forth the cup that froths with the water of undeniable truth and bravery? Who do we dedicate this and every past memorial day to?"

"Veterans!" the crowd shouted back in response, followed with more cheering.

A flicker caught Valentines attention out of the corner of his eye. As he looked to his left masking it as waving to civilians to his left, the sky was clearer, Strange. Couldn't be much, just a trick of the mind.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Mon May 25, 2020 11:06 pm

Somewhere else, a trio has entered a strange other world, a twisted verison of their reality. Nothing has truly happened yet, allowing the leader of a the trio, a young man in black with a white bird like mask by the codename of Joker, to lead them without much worry.

"This place feels different than before..." Kasumi looks around, her heels quietly clicking against the titles of the floor as she follows. She looks around at the cognitions mulling about as she crests the top of the stairs, following Joker.

"You said you've been here before, correct? How far did you get?" Crow looks around as well, before turning to Kasumi and Joker.

"Just beyond that door. After that, Joker and Morgana-senpai came to my rescue," Kasumi answers. Joker just nods, confirming her statement.

Crow turns towards the door, "I see. So neither of you are familiar with much beyond here then. Looks like we'll be heading in blind. Well, we shouldn't waste anymore time standing around. Lead the way, Joker."
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Mon May 25, 2020 11:35 pm

(yeetus)

In one world, a rather normal-looking house sits peacefully in a rather normal suburb, being rather normal to any outsider sparing it a glance.

...on the inside, however...

"Hey guys, I think I just found Malina's secret stash!"

Although the inside of the house suggests there's usually far more people in here (there are; the rest are just off house hunting for the moment - the owner of the house made sure to only leave behind the people who were least likely to burn the house down), there are currently three occupants in there - a demon wearing aviator shades and dressed in red and black, a demon with dark gray skin, metal armor covering her arms and legs, and a rather revealing outfit, and an angel dressed in white and gold.

The latter - Azazel - looks up from a notepad to look at the one who spoke, that being the demon with shades - Justice. She's currently poking at the floorboards with her foot. "Huh - I was wondering what she was pulling up those floorboards for..."

"LEAVE IT. WE SHOULD NOT VIOLATE THE SANCTITY OF A FELLOW DEMON'S CACHE." The other demon - Judgement - speaks up, her voice having an otherworldly tone to it as she takes on a stern expression.

"...eh, fair enough." Justice shrugs. "Malina stashed the stuff here for a reason, probably shouldn't look. ...What do you think is in here, though? Can't be booze, she uses the minifridge for that - and this doesn't feel cold."

"I..." Judgement trails off, seeming to consider the question - then, in a quieter voice, responds with, "...I have no idea."

Azazel flips through her notebook, smiling when she lands on the page she wants. "Based on her past behavior, I'd say...some form of turn-based strategies?"

"Wouldn't it be annoying to have to go get it from under these loose floorboards every time, though?" Justice points out.

"That is a good point." Azazel slowly nods, looking more thoughtful.

"Here's my guess -" Justice grins, looking at the two others with her. "- we all know how Zdrada somehow knows the basics to Heroes 3 without never playing it, right?"

"Mhm..." Azazel leans forward, looking intensely at Justice.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THIS?" Judgement narrows her eyes, looking at Justice with scrutiny.

"All I'm saying is, I wouldn't be surprised if we pulled up these floorboards-" Justice taps the floorboards in question with her foot. "And we found some kind of secret gamer guide that explains everything about all of Malina's favorite games. I mean, come on, you can totally see Malina making one, right? Not just me?"

"...AND THAT WAS STORY TIME WITH METTATON! UNTIL NEXT NIGHT, LOVELIES! GOODBYE!"

On a production set built on volcanic rock and surrounded by molten lava, a camera cuts off, and what many would consider the world's sexiest rectangle sighs in relief, putting a book big enough to stop a door on a reinforced table before hoping off a dark red, luxurious-looking chair.

"WELL, THIS HAS BEEN QUITE THE EVENTFUL DAY, HASN'T IT?" Mettaton remarks as he pulls off the dark pink bathroom he's wearing effortlessly. "THAT STICK CHASE BY THE SNOWDIN UNIT WAS REALLY QUITE A SPECTACLE! GOOD JOB, EVERYONE! SEE YOU ON SET TOMORROW!"

With that, the robot wheels away, hand put to his non-existent chin in thought. "...NOW, TIME TO TRY AND SEE IF I CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING TO SPICE UP MY LINEUP..."

Elsewhere, in a city lit up with lights, an undead teen wearing a rather fancy outfit and having a snake-like entity sticking out of her head appears in an alleyway in a flash of purple flame, clutching her chest and gasping for breath.

"I can't believe we got in a fight with the princess, of all people!" The undead girl, better known as Squigly, speaks to her Parasite, a dejected tone making itself apparent in her refined voice as she looks down at the ground. "We must look like a pair of hooligans..."

Her Parasite, Leviathan, snorts, turning his snout up. "If she turned out anything like her father, I would not worry about it. Besides, it was entirely her fault for lumping us in with those mindless, slouching zombies. You would think royalty would recognize the value of proper-"

Whatever he was about to say, he suddenly stops, yellow eyes shifting around the environment with suspicion.

"...Leviathan? Are you alright?" Squigly asks, concern overriding her moodiness.

"I'm fine, my lady, I just felt...something, is all. A bad omen, perhaps, but for what I cannot say." Leviathan informs. "I'm certain it's nothing. Still, be on your guard - omen or not, the Skullgirl's minions are out in full force, and we must be prepared to face them...or worse, someone who mistakes us for one of them, like the esteemed princess back there."

And in a world far in the future, a pink girl sits along a cliffside, staring up at the stars as a fire crackles behind her.

"...if there's one thing I'm going to miss about the surface, it's this," Kipo Oak sighs, staring at the constellations. "What we have in the burrow is nice and all, but I'll never be able to look at it the same way now that I've seen the real thing."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue May 26, 2020 12:23 am

Dark clouds were gathering over each world.  At first glance one would mistake them for storm clouds, except they were a rather dark purple color.  They seemed to cover everything, blocking out the sky from view.  

The wind howled, blowing hard enough to make trees sway and push rather heavy objects around.

Maybe it was a trick of the light, but...were the shadows moving?

-

In the Palace that the masked trio are in, the shadows in the corners had begun moving.  Glowing yellow eyes began appearing in the corners staring at the trio with no emotion.  

Claws and antennas could be made out if they glanced hard enough.  

-

As Squigly peeked out of the alleyway she could hear a faint sound coming from behind her.  A clickity-clack of something approaching fast.  One might mistake it for a skeleton given the sound it made.

-

America's favorite president might hear something skitter behind him.  Something that definitely did not sound human.

-

Outside of the weird demon harem house, there was a loud rumble, as if something had fallen down and needed assistance getting back up.  

-

With Johnny and the Italian cowboy, they get to hear the sounds and sights of some kind of nocturnal bird, well at least that’s what it looked like at first.  

It let out a loud screech as it seemed to notice them.  

-

The man in green armor might get a glimpse of something metallic appearing out of nowhere, looking vaguely a shark or fish and it was almost as big as some kind of intergalactic warship.  

-

The Sergeant Major was certainly going to be surprised.  There was a rustling sound nearby, followed by a growl of something that didn’t sound like a normal animal.  

-

As the dark clouds appeared above the pink girl, she could hear something massive crash against the Cliffside.  

-

The two brothers who were just chilling are interrupted when the shadows start to move in odd ways.  

-

The currently wheeling away robot may hear what sounds like a snarl coming from behind him.  Not a friendly, not a friendly!
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue May 26, 2020 12:33 am

The cowboy bolts to his feet, grabbing a strange ball. "JOHNNY! WAKE UP!!!"

The brothers turn to the shadows. One draws a knife, smoothly, like an assassin might. The other seys one hand on a machete.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue May 26, 2020 12:38 am

The creature proceeds to dive bomb towards them. Upon closer inspection, it appears it to a large blue Wyvern like creature. Well, it’s actually about the size of an adult human. It had a strange somewhat heart-shaped emblem on its chest.

-

The shadows near the brothers began to rise, some with bulbous heads, small bodies, and short antennas. Others that more humanoid, taller, about the brothers height and longer antennas.

They all had glowing yellow eyes and twitched, anxiously.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Tue May 26, 2020 12:39 am

In the pitch black of space, a massive ring floated aimlessly, orbiting a blue gas giant. The ring had come seated with terrain to cover the inner parts, while the outer parts were coated with machinery and lights of unknown purpose. As the ring spun, a massive battle raged on the surface. A capital ship carrying one of the most important political and religious figures in the Covenant Empire had made a hasty judgement call, which previously sent them into the defensive fleet of the entire remaining human force. Fleeing afterwards, directions from one Holy Oracle had led them to this ring. One of multiple, apparently. Another ring was found just a few months ago, but the filthy human scum had destroyed it after ruining it with their dirty footsteps. This jump had seemingly gone without following from the enemy, but it was soon shown that a single human frigate had followed in their blind jump from Earth.

This ship, the UNSC Forward Unto Dawn, had sent down troops to fight on the surface of the ring, aiming to collect the "key" needed to activate the ring and had sent one of their most despicable creatures to kill the figurehead on board the ship. In an attempt to get the key beforehand, a highly skilled strike force was sent into a quarantine zone in a locked down section of the ring. A parasite had spread and built up for presumably thousands of years and had finally managed to break out. The skies of the quarantine zone glowed orange with flames of the installation as ash fluttered through the air.

On a lift taking a squad of reptilian creatures across a chasm toward the holding place of the key, a troop dressed in an ancient, elaborate set of armor watched a separate lift take a different squad across farther ahead. Humans, and they were farther ahead. Meanwhile, the others listened to the words of a soldier dressed in sleek, simple white armor. A much more advanced look than the ancient set, for sure. He raised a pulsating blue energy sword into the air, finishing his short speech with a cheer:
"WE SHALL CUT THROUGH THIS INFESTATION AND NO HUMAN NOR PARASITE SHALL STAND IN OUR WAY!"
The others cheered, clearly motivated.

Just then, a ghastly set of howls echoed through the air. The one in the ancient armor readied his alien-looking rifle as the one in the white armor readied himself.

"The Parasite is upon us, brothers! Ready yourselves!"
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue May 26, 2020 12:49 am

The brothers stared back, their own yellow eyes illuminating as much.
They had gray skin and orange, spiraling horns. ...They were as still as the night had been...
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue May 26, 2020 12:51 am

The creatures surged forward, making no sounds as they did so.  They lashed out with claws and kicks.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue May 26, 2020 12:56 am

And the brothers went into action, one with an accented yell and the other letting a grin slip onto his face as he took a hatchet off his back.
They worked as a duo, the accented brother, shorter but skinnier, doing light and fast attacks viciously, and the grinning brother, stockier and taller, cleaving the shadows in two with reckless abandon.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue May 26, 2020 1:22 am

The brothers were certainly a force to be reckoned with.  However, no matter how many of the creatures they killed, they just kept coming.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue May 26, 2020 1:26 am

"Joker." Crow's voice draws Joker's attention from the door, and he turns to follow to where Crow is staring.

"Um, senpai, are the eyes normal?" Kasumi is hoping that it is, and that it's just because the Palace is more active. Joker shaking his head does not quell these fears, and her hand goes for her sword.

"How far out is a safe room? If they're Shadows, and they're not attacking, we may be able to reach it," Crow asks, keeping an eye on the shifting shadows.

"Don't know," Joker admits they didn't actually reach one the first time around, and Crow scowls.

"Well then, it looks like we may just have to fight. Yoshizawa-san, is your Persona able to assist us?"

"Cendrillion and I won't slow you down. If it's a fight they want, we'll give it to them!" Kasumi draws her rapier, and the trio ready themselves for the fight.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Tue May 26, 2020 6:28 am

(hey,uh………here?)

Name: Cerena Demon

World: UNKNOWN

Bio: N/A

Powers/Abilities: what do you think? INK DEMON POWERRRRRRS!
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue May 26, 2020 7:33 am

The three currently occupying the house blink when they feel the rumble, briefly looking to see if anything inside had been knocked over by it.

"...huh. Who wants to go see what that was?" Justice asks.

"VENGEANCE WILL COME TO WHOEVER DARED TO DISRUPT THIS HOUSE!" Judgement yells with a wicked grin, a glowing white chain materializing in her hands.

"...I'll go too," Azazel adds, nervous sweat starting to build up around her forehead as she pulls her notebook close.

"Nice," Justice smiles, and with that, she walks out, casually putting her hands behind her head as she does so. The other two quickly follow, scanning the area as they walk.

"HM?" The boxy robot nonchalantly turns around, clearly not as concerned about this as he should be.

"Speak of the devil..." Leviathan mutters as Squigly turns, her body tensing as she prepares for a fight.

Kipo lets out a yelp, quickly getting to her feet. "A Mega-Mute? Here? But wouldn't we have seen it coming?"

She looks up to the sky, squinting a little. "And...what's with those clouds?"
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue May 26, 2020 10:46 am

As the Royal trio prepared to fight, the eyes broke off from each other, heading to the center of the room. They had bulbous heads, antennas, and claws and looked ready to fight.

-

As the two demons and an angel exited the house they would spot a large, purple, horned creature roaring as it stood on all fours. A Behemoth.

-

As soon as the boxy robot turns around it is greeted with a punch to the face er screen.

-

What Squigly finds is not a skeleton, but rather a an armored humanoid figure with glowing yellow eyes. It twitched a lot, as if it’s existence was a painful one. It had red-rimmed claws.

-

Kipo would feel another shake, as if whatever massive thing crashed into the Cliffside was now attempting to climb up.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue May 26, 2020 11:12 am

The three are slightly alarmed by the sheer amount of what they're still hoping is just a lot of weird Shadows. Mainly because if it's not a bunch of Shadows, Joker nor Crow have any fucking clue what could be showing up in a Palace.

"Ugh, this scum keeps piling up," Crow sounds the exact opposite of pleased by the sheer amount of enemies. "At least they look weak. Let's just get this over with."

Ooo, our first fight for the trio is against a bunch of mysterious 'Shadows'. I wonder how this'll go. poorly. the answer is poorly, at least later on
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next