FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp)

+9
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
IronBoy88
Starman
Ahri
Kyogreswimming
Kirbo101
Snatcher1
Neon
Solarx 64
13 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp)

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue May 26, 2020 11:52 am

"...hm. Getting real unfriendly vibes, here." Justice comments.

"Is that a demon, or-"

"NO. IT IS A CREATURE OF DARKNESS, BUT THAT IS NO DEMON." Judgement answers Azazel bluntly, looking at the Behemoth with a growl. She then begins to hover in the air, her eyes glowing brighter as she stares down the beast. "TRESSPASSER! LEAVE AT ONCE, OR FACE SUFFERING LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER KNOWN!"

Mettaton is sent rolling back a bit after the punch, and takes a moment to dust off his screen, but otherwise seems relatively unharmed. "WELL, THAT WAS AWFULLY RUDE! I'M GOING TO TAKE IT YOU'RE NOT A FAN, THEN?"

"...what is that?" Squigly asks, now even more tense as she backs away.

"I haven't the slightest idea...and that is rather troubling," Leviathan narrows his eyes, readying his tail. "Be ready for anything!"

"I should get back to the others so we can get out of-" Kipo starts, before getting cut off by the shake. "...w-what kind of Mega-Mute is this? I mean, I'm sure the monkey can climb, but that shouldn't be anywhere near us, right...?"

Against her better judgement, she pokes her head over the cliffside and looks down.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp)

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue May 26, 2020 2:29 pm

The 'shadows' definitely looked weak but they didn’t seem to care that their opponents were stronger.  

They made no sounds as they awkwardly charged forward, some of them slashing from the ground and others jumping into the air to attack their faces.  

-

The Behemoth roared in response, blasting lightning from its horn, directed at Judgement.

-

The creature that punched Mettaton looked a lot like a bipedal grey chameleon.  It had a strange heart-shaped emblem on its chest and looked feral.  How did it get in there?

It let out a screech as several armored humanoid creatures appeared behind, seemingly fading into existence.

-

The armored figure stepped forward, several more appearing behind it.  Some even had wings and wore armor that was seemingly based off the old Greeks.  

Some of them began charging at her, claws bared.  

-

As Kipo looked over the edge, she would see a massive dark monster.  It had glowing yellow eyes, an entire shadow-like body, and tendril-like appendages around its face in a mockery of hair.  There was a heart-shaped hole in its chest that she could see through.  

And it did not look friendly.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Tue May 26, 2020 3:15 pm

The soldiers were rushed by a horde of rotting creatures, each one horribly mutated with torn limbs, rotten flesh, a parasite squirming in their chest, and terribly elongated claws sticking from their chest.

Each soldier let out a way cry as they rushed at the Flood, gripping swords closely.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue May 26, 2020 9:37 pm

As the soldiers and the flood began to fight, creatures begin forming out of the darkness of their surroundings. Creatures with glowing yellow eyes.

They began appearing in some of the fights, attacking members of each side, alongside dark shadowy humanoids. That’s..not normal.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Tue May 26, 2020 10:15 pm

(is..it not accepted or...….)
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Tue May 26, 2020 10:15 pm

Johnny doesn't waste a moment blasting the bird in the face point blank with three nail bullets. As he does that he rolls to his left side in an attempt to dodge the bird. Slow Dancer neighs loudly while backing up in a panic. Poor horse. Being dragged across the west like this didn't do him justice.

Valentine waves to the crowd just one more time to savor the moment before turning around and heading back inside the White House. He definitely heard that noise and was convinced that some freak snuck in.

After closing the double doors that let outside to the balcony Valentine starts talking out loud. Making an effort for his voice to be heard but not quite yelling.

"Show yourself, I'd be delighted to know why you came through all the trouble of sneaking into a place like this." Hmph. Some random person...No, stand user, sneaking in and having the gull to try and take out the president amused Valentine. This wasn't the first time this had happened.

Last edited by Solarx 64 on Tue May 26, 2020 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Tue May 26, 2020 10:59 pm

Confusion ensues, with many Flood and Covenant troops alike getting taken down in the process. The one in the ancient armor jumped into the fray, cutting away at the dark creatures and rotten bodies. What in the Prophet's name was this?

"LEADER RTAS! THERE'S TOO MANY!" One soldier shouted, backing off.

"FALL BACK TO THE UPPER LEVELS! ARBITER, TAKE HEED! NEW BEASTS ARE APPEARING!" Rtas shouted to the Arbiter as he began to retreat up the ramp, soldiers following behind while firing superheated plasma at both Flood and non-Flood alike.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue May 26, 2020 11:13 pm

(well I'm not Phantom, so I can't give any insight to his thought process, but since you asked after the intro started, I'm guessing he's waiting until that's done before he decides to accept you or not)

A small, white magic circle appears around the metal gauntlet on Judgement's right arm, and she backhands the lightning to deflect it, staring down the Behemoth as the magic circle goes away.

Then the Behemoth feels a stabbing sensation from below.

The source? Three white, glowing chains coming out of the ground and firmly lodged in the creature's underside. In a moment, they start sinking into the ground, pulling the Behemoth with it.

"Nice!" Justice gives a thumbs up.

Azazel doesn't say anything, furiously writing things down in her notepad.

Outwardly, nothing's changed about Mettaton's nonchalant behavior. However, one may find it interesting that he's starting to slowly roll backwards.

"YOU KNOW, INDETERMINATE SCREAMING REALLY DOES NOT HELP YOUR CASE," Mettaton remarks, shaking his nonexistent head. "THOUGH I MUST SAY, THAT IS A LOVELY TATTOO! I'M NOT INTO THE DARKER SCENE MYSELF, BUT I CAN APPRECIATE GOOD DESIGN WHEN I SEE IT! WHERE'D YOU GET IT? I MIGHT HAVE A NEW HIRE ON MY HANDS..."

And Squigly's ready for them. Or rather, both she and Leviathan are.

Rearing from behind as the odd creatures charge, Leviathan lets out a wide burst of purple flame, scorching the earth and probably making the creatures regret their life choices. Not for very long, though, as Squigly rushes forward and punches at the nearest creature with her bony hand right afterwards.

Kipo's eyes widen as three things hit her mind at once:

That isn't a Mega-Mute,

Whatever it is, it's actively malicious,

And perhaps most importantly,

She can't let this thing get near her friends.

With a gulp, she starts walking back from the cliffside, eventually stopping near the beginning of a forest.

"Wolf is going to be so mad at me if this works," Kipo mutters, laughing nervously.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Wed May 27, 2020 12:14 am

Kasumi uses her sword against the 'shadows' jumping for her face, and retaliates by summoning Cendrillion.

"Dance, Persona!" Kasumi uses Vorpal Blade, which does severe physical damage to all enemies.

Unfortunately for the 'shadows', both Joker and Crow follow up with their own attacks, these attacks being Morning Star and Riot Gun respectively, because no one in this trio has any chill, and severe skills are fun.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed May 27, 2020 2:26 am

(Apparently neither of my posts went through regarding your character. Cerena needs to have a world in her form before I can properly accept her. And now that the RP has started you’ll have to wait for the intro to finish before you can you introduce her.)

As the Royal trio fought back against the shadows, something else burst through the ground next to them. It looked like a massive tide of the shadows, as if they had combined to form a single entity. Luckily for them, it seemed more focused on reaching the top of the palace.

The other shadows in the room had begun piling onto one another, forming a large tower of yellow lights and squirming dark bodies. That uh...that’s different.

-

Many of the ground troops were torched by the flames, their bodies vanishing and strange grey hearts floating into the sky. Same with the one that Squigly punched.

Speaking of the sky, were those clouds always swirling?

The air soldiers began diving toward her, seeming slightly more coordinated.

-

As the Covenant troops began falling back, they would probably notice that most of the dark creatures weren’t following them and seemed largely more concerned with combating the Flood.

Odd, but at least the enemies numbers should thin.

-

The Behemoth let out another roar as it flailed around in an attempt to break free from the chains.

Dark shadows began rising out of the ground around it.

-

The chameleon thing let out another scream before doing what chameleons do and blending into the environment, as the armored figures began charging forward.

-

Luckily for Kipo, the dark monster seemed rather slow. She at least had a little time to work out her plan.

-

The bird-thing let out a shriek as it crashed into the ground. It’s body began fading away when it stopped moving. However, it actually looked vaguely reptilian.

-

Narancia and co might feel the wind pick up around them- and there goes the pizza. Tough luck man.

-

Valentine gets his answer in the form of a pendulum blade being swung at him.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Wed May 27, 2020 3:02 am

As the Flood fought, small infection forms scuttered around, having either been knocked from their bodies or having been brought in from popper forms. These popper forms were once biped organisms, but now were reduced to a pulsating, bubbly mess loaded with infection forms. When ready to release them, everything from the waist up would explode violently. A sad fate, indeed. As the infection forms found dead hosts on the ground, they quickly took hold, mutating and mutilating the bodies to fit their needs. New troops rose from the ground as old ones fell. This was the scariest part of the flood: bodies still intact from fallen forms could be reanimated with a new infection form.

The Elites caught their breath at the higher levels, numbers low.

“Leader, what are these beasts we fight?”

“I’m not sure, but they clearly have an interest in the Flood more than us. Preferable.” Rtas looked off across the valley to the human platform they were tailing.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Wed May 27, 2020 3:13 am

"Uh, is that normal?" Kasumi looks up at the tower, more than a little worried. She looks to Joker for an answer, and she's not exactly psyched by the one she gets.

"No," Joker answers, debating the actions they could take next. It's clear to him at this point that these are far from normal Shadows, if they even are Shadows, and they're multiplying rapidly. They could try to keep fighting, and risk serious injury or worse, or they could book it for the Palace entrance, and risk the same thing with the added bonus of possibly bringing these things back into reality where they can't fight them.

Crow seems to have come to similar conclusions as he voices what he thinks is their only option. "We can't risk bringing them into reality, we'll have to keep fighting. Can we safely lure them to an area with Shadows?"

Joker turns to see if the path to the doorway to the next room is still available, or if he's going to have to start getting creative with his grappling hook.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Wed May 27, 2020 7:23 am

(………...I quit.)
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed May 27, 2020 11:31 am

Throughout all of these worlds, the dark clouds began to form a swirling vortex. If one looked closely, they would see what looked like a massive dark sphere at the center of it.

-

The dark creatures let out threatening roars as they charged forward, the ones with weapons stabbing into the Flood.

Who knew fish skeletons could be so strong?

As the Covenant headed upward, more of the shadowy humanoids began coming out of the ground in front of them. These ones didn’t seem to make sounds, but they did charge forward almost immediately.

-

As Joker turned around he would find the path still there, as well as a massive chunk of ice soaring over the trios heads before crashing into the tower and freezing a large piece of it.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Wed May 27, 2020 11:53 am

"Is it weak to ice?" Kasumi mistakes Joker as the caster, having been facing away from Joker.

"That wasn't me," Joker says, causing Crow to turn and face him.

"If it wasn't you, then who was it?" Crow asks. He's disappointed by the simple shrug Joker gives.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed May 27, 2020 12:25 pm

While they tried to figure out who cast the spell, a large metal key-shaped object spun over and crashed into the frozen part of the shadow tower, destroying that section of it before curving back behind the trio.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed May 27, 2020 1:18 pm

"STRUGGLE ALL YOU WISH, BUT YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE!" Judgement laughs. "THESE CHAINS ARE MADE FROM THE DARKNESS OF THE HEART...YOUR VERY NATURE SHALL KEEP YOU BOUND TO YOUR PLACE!"

"Hey, Judgement! Great speech and all, but, uh..." Justice gestures to the rising shadows.

"...oh." Judgement blinks, seeming unsure about what to do for a moment, before regaining her stern look. "I WILL-"

"Nah, it's good. I'll take the little guys." Justice waves Judgement off, cracking her knuckles and casually tossing aside her jacket. "Been a while since I've been in action..."

And while all this is happening, Azazel's attention has turned towards the swirling clouds, squinting at the dark sphere as she takes down some notes. "This is new..."

"NOW, DARLINGS, I KNOW I'M IRRESISTIBLE, BUT PLEASE, MAKE A LINE!" Mettaton snaps his fingers, a static spark coming out as a result before a wall of blocks materializes a few feet up and falls in front of him. He is definitely rolling away faster now.

In response, Squigly leaps into the air herself, and Leviathan rushes forward, muscle showing between the gaps of his bony exterior as his mouth becomes much larger and with sharper teeth, purple flame leaking out of the sides.

After a moment of waiting for the thing, Kipo grabs two sticks from the ground, and looks into the forest itself for a moment. "Okay, so maybe if I go around there, then make a turn there..."

Then she looks up, looking rather concerned about the swirling clouds. "I'm not sure what that's about, but it can't end well..."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Wed May 27, 2020 2:28 pm

"A key?" Kasumi is even more confused. "That's definitely a weapon, did one of your teammates beat us here, senpai?"

"No," Joker doesn't even hesitate to answer. From what he's seen, they likely wouldn't get involved. If Futaba's mother is back, that's her reason for joining the Phantom Thieves gone. He would be more surprised if that didn't extend to his other friends.

"If you're going to fight, come out here so we don't have to worry about collateral," Crow turns towards where the key-like weapon is heading back. Loki appears to continue the assault against the shadow-like creatures with a Megidolaon for the large group trying to reach the ceiling, and turns to use his blade against the tower.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Wed May 27, 2020 2:38 pm

(HOLY SHIT IT'S BACK!)

(You already know who I'm going to take)

(Name: Sarana 

World: Traverse Town 

Bio: Lime green hair, casual clothes, yadda yadda yadda.

Powers/Abilities: Basic KH abilities and can remotely control her keyblade

Other: N/A)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Wed May 27, 2020 2:45 pm

The creatures find that small, roughly three foot infection forms with tentacles scattered everywhere are latching onto them, attempting to burrow inside.

The new arrivals are dealt with just as swiftly, each Elite maintaining a safe distance with energy weapons.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed May 27, 2020 2:54 pm

(Accepted)

As Justice prepared to engage the shadows, the ground began to crack and the chunk of land they were on was pulled into the air.  That is definitely not good.

There were smaller chunks of land floating around it.  

-

The chameleon thing began pounding at the wall of blocks, trying to get through.  

As Mettaton rolled away, he’d find part of the path being ripped away and up into the air.  

-

Squigly would soon find herself out of balance in the air and being pulled upward, along with several buildings, people, and skeletons.

The flying creatures didn’t seem affected by this change at all.

-

The large dark creature could be seen as it reached the actual cliff base, it’s yellow eyes immediately spotting Kipo, somehow, as much smaller shadows began appearing in the forest.

-

"Alright, alright!"  A young voice spoke as a spiky brown-haired teen appeared and caught the key in his hands as it came spinning back towards him.  "We don’t have time for pleasantries though.  Just know that my names Sora and I’m here to get you outta here!"  He stated, as the tower began rearranging itself, flailing around in the process and probably smacking Loki aside.  

The Demon Tide had already burst through the ceiling by that time.

-

The infection forms would quickly find themselves dying when they burrowed inside. Whatever these creatures were made of, it was normal.

The Covenant would find the area around them being torn apart and pulled upwards. Oh no.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Wed May 27, 2020 3:10 pm

Avery Johnson was not having a good day. First he was racing the Covenant to the Index. Bow he was fighting off Flood, and shadow beast. ....and it looked like something was ripping the ground into the ai . Great.

Master Chief was rushing through now THREE kinds of enemy, assault rifle chattering. This was some weird kind of fourth party.

Bruno Bucciarati was certain that this was a Stand attack.
"Everyone! Down!"

Gyro grit his teeth, exposing golden plating reading... something. It flashed too quickly to be identified.

The brothers were slowly but surely exhausting themselves.

One of Valentine's allies, a Civil War soldier dressed unwittingly like he was from the future, was not enthralled with the guests. FAR from enthralled.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Wed May 27, 2020 3:17 pm

Crow grimaces and bites back a wince as Loki is flung aside, his Persona disappearing for a moment. "Of course the damn thing's broken through," He growls under his breath, upset with himself for looking away long enough for the Demon Tide to get to that size.

Joker just nods, "Can I trust you to tell us what we need to do?"
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Wed May 27, 2020 3:20 pm

(Ifimacceptedwhyaminotonthelistofrolesyet)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm

Justice stops in her tracks, taking a moment to snag her jacket before it gets swept by the winds. Putting her jacket back on (sort of; she's still wearing it like a cape), she turns her head to the side holds her hand out to feel the wind.

"...yup, we are in some deep shit now," Justice states, her head looking forward again as she grins. "At least we didn't burn down the house!"

While the blocks damage the chameleon when it punches them, they also don't last beyond one punch - so, naturally, Mettaton takes a moment to put up another wall, then looks at the breaking path.

"...WELL, THAT'S BOTH INCREDIBLY CONFUSING AND DISAPPOINTING." Mettaton observes, turning back around to face the decreasing wall. "BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ON THE SURFACE! WHEN YOU'VE HIT ROCK BOTTOM..."

Suddenly, Mettaton's arms and wheel retract, leaving just his boxy body on the crumbling path...only, Mettaton's body begins to rumble due to an internal source.

"THERE'S NOWHERE TO GO BUT UP!" And with that, Mettaton's body begins to fly into the air, propelled by a rocket beneath him.

"Oh goodness!" Squigly yelps, trying to find her balance again as she floats up. "What is all this!?"

"...I - I don't know. I've seen Skullgirls with this kind of power, but this one hasn't shown nearly the same capacity for destruction as they did..." Leviathan mutters, eyes seeming dark for a moment before regaining their light. "In any case - those odd shadow creatures seem to be unaffected by this, and will likely try to attack us while we're adjusting. Be prepared!"

"At least I don't have to get your attention...?" Kipo mutters, a nervous grin crossing her face before she drops the sticks - and promptly bolts into the forest, doing her best to avoid the shadows popping in.

"Come on, come on, come on..." She mutters, taking brief glances at her legs as she runs - clearly expecting something to happen, but what?
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next