FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp)

+9
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
IronBoy88
Starman
Ahri
Kyogreswimming
Kirbo101
Snatcher1
Neon
Solarx 64
13 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp) - Page 8 Empty Re: A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp)

Post by Starman Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:47 am

The Arbiter is anxious to get moving.

Rtas was silent, listening closely to the stomping.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp) - Page 8 Empty Re: A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp)

Post by Ahri Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:25 am

D'Vorah sends a couple of bugs up there for recon. "This One does not find this amusing..." D'Vorah grumbles as she watches the bugs fly off.
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:48 am

As the bugs head up, they would likely spot the large hulking creature that was prowling around the area.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:25 pm

"Wh-What?" Shinji stammers in understandable confusion. The 'human eradication robot' part threw him off, yet the robot seemed so nonchalant about it. As if he were treating it like some embarrassing thing he did in college. Shinji tensed up in the cockpit as he tried not to stare at Mettaton. Really rude to do that.

"-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Narancia yelled at the top of his lungs as he was propelled out of the wall from a portal.

Klunk.

"Gimmie a break..." Narancia whined as he rubbed his head from the impact. Didn't seem like it was anything serious, lucky him he got away with a headache and nothing else.

Before Narncia can open his big mouth he jolts to the obvious realization.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE!" Narancia yells as he paces around the office room he's found himself in. Pretty boring room.

"Oi! Bucciaratiii! Giorno?! Where are you guys?!" Narancia continued to yell with his hands cupped his mouth. "I'm stuck in some kind of office! You guys gotta be here to! C'mon stop messing with me!"
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:49 pm

Velvet raised an eyebrow, not really sure what to say to all of that.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:18 pm

The *crunch* of the office wall, and a groan from Bucciarati, at least answers Narancia's question.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:28 am

Vanessa bows her head to Darkness. "Pleased to meet you."
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:06 am

"No, the pleasure is all mine." Darkness bowed his head.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:36 pm

After a few more moments of silence, Kipo steps up, holding out her hand with a hesitant grin. "Kipo Oak - guitarist, rock climber, and...adventurer, I guess? I don't know; I can't really think of a real title for the stuff I've done on the surface-"

"OH, DON'T WORRY DARLING, I CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT LATER! TRUST ME, IF THERE'S ONE THING I KNOW, IT'S HOW TO MAKE GOOD TITLES," Mettaton shakes her hand with glee as he says this, and when he's done, he lets go and turns to the other two, waiting expectantly.

"Hm?" Justice, who'd been about to get on the rail, stops right in her tracks, tilting her head in confusion at the scritching noise.

"Well?" Leviathan looks at D'Vorah, an eyebrow raised.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:52 pm

"In my world I am known as the Lord of Calamity." Velvet says, nonchalantly. "I’m also something called a Therion."

-

The scritching sound was coming from a nearby box.r
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:55 am

"As suspected, a large creature is roaring. However, This One does not think it is new to this area." D'Vorah responds to Leviathan. "This One believes we may have been deposited into what it calls home."
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:55 am

"Shinji...Shinji Ikari." Shinji spoke through lightly hushed tones.

"People also call me The Third Child, as I'm the third one to pilot an Evangelion. My world is faced with a second wave of angels...I don't know what they are but they're hellbent on destroying the Evas and us along with them...Call me whatever you want it doesn't matter."
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:02 am

"Well, let's scram outta here then. Anyone know where we'd be goin'?"
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:43 pm

(Harmony please)

"...WELL, THAT'S NOT NEARLY AS PLEASANT AS OUR PINK FRIEND HERE, BUT IT'S A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU NONETHELESS!" Mettaton remarks, and then turns to Kipo. "NOW, I BELIEVE YOU WERE GOING TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT FINDING SOME LOCALS?"

"...oh! Yeah, we should probably-" Kipo stops herself short, looking over Mettaton for a moment. "...wait. You came from somewhere over there, right?"

Mettaton "nods", clasping his hands together as he leans in a little bit.

"Did you already meet a local?" Kipo asks.

"AS A MATTER OF FACT, I DID!" Mettaton answers proudly - if he was capable of grinning, he'd certainly be doing it now. "ODD, BUT PLEASANT FELLOW - DIRECTED ME OVER HERE WHEN I ASKED...SAID SOMETHING ABOUT A WOMAN WHO LIKES TO HANG AROUND THE FOUNTAIN, I BELIEVE?"

"Hey, Judgement! Mind getting that for me?" Justice asks, gesturing to the box in question...despite not looking in its direction once.

"IT SHALL BE NO TROUBLE," Judgement, in the middle of floating to the lift with a sweating Azazel on her back, casually goes over to the box Justice pointed to and opens it by skewering the top to the wall with a chain.

"...hm. We'll need a distraction." Leviathan says after a moment, looking between the group. "There's no way the creature won't notice us otherwise. The door's an obvious exit; chances are it'll be checking there to see if we'll be leaving through that, and making our own exit through the walls is bound to attract unwanted attention, and not just from the thing that makes this its home. If you don't mind me asking, m'lady,"

He seems to be directing towards D'Vorah, giving her a slight nod.

"How much weight can those Kytinn carry?"
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:02 am

(Accepted)

"Oh, that’s me." Velvet nodded. "Those ‘odd fellows' are called Moogles. They sell stuff."

-

Inside the box is a colorful bat creature. It looks scared, probably because the top half of the box just got torn off.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:02 am

(thank)

"AH, A KINDRED SPIRIT, I SEE!" Mettaton nods, putting his hands on his hips.

"'Kindred spirit?'" Kipo asks, raising an eyebrow.

"WELL, I DO HAVE A BIT OF MERCHANDISE TO MY NAME MYSELF," Mettaton explains, reaching behind him and pulling out...what may just be the gaudiest shirt in all of existence. Every inch of it is just hot pink sequins and glitter, with the only difference being a darker shade of pink being used to spell out "MTT" in the front. "NOW, I'D LIKE TO THINK WE SHOULD GET GOING TO SEE IF WE CAN ASK MORE QUESTIONS - AND BECAUSE THIS FREE METTAGLAM(tm) SHIRT ISN'T GOING TO GIVE ITSELF - SO, UNLESS THERE ARE ANY OBJECTIONS?"

Well, now Judgement feels slightly guilty. Slightly. A necessary precaution in case the creature was hostile, or will be hostile in a matter of-

"Aw..." Azazel looks at the bat and is instantly smitten. "It's like a little ball of fur with ears and wings! Which makes me very curious about its biology and its natural behavior, especially regarding its food source since it doesn't have legs, but head scritches will suffice for now."

And with that, Azazel leans forward, reaching out a hand to pet the rainbow bat. Judgement seems hesitant to let her do this, but does take a non-threatening stance to get the bat more comfortable (though not before giving it the classic "I'm watching you" gesture).

Meanwhile, some fifteen feet away from the gate leading to the second district...

A portal opens, and out of it is dropped a young woman with bright red hair and...wearing what can only be described as a revealing and peculiar mixture of armor and rather plain white clothes. As she gets up and shakes her head, one might notice her pointed ears.

"...hm," She looks around, clearly shaken but not showing the full extent of it. She manages a half-hearted smile to herself as she remarks, "At least I'm not in a cage this time."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:50 am

The rainbow bat lets out a happy noise upon being petted, fluttering up slightly.

-

Velvet nodded. "Sounds good to me."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbo101 Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:35 am

(Hey, could I get Genji Shimada, Tracer, Isaac, Jack the Reaper, Horror, and Robot)
Kirbo101
Kirbo101

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:43 am

(Accepted)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:57 am

"The Kytinn can carry the dreaded Shao Kahn, they should be more than fine with you." D'Vorah responds.
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:09 pm

Shinji doesn't raise his voice, or say anything at all as a matter of fact. Clear no from his end.

"Ehhhhhhhhhh?! Bucciarati! Where'd you fall?!" Narancia yells as Aerosmith's Carbon Radar suddenly materializes infront of his left eye. The radar functioned identically to an SJ radar except now it detected all forms of carbon! Narancia could tune the sensitivity of the carbon to his will as well.

Suddenly a green blip popped up on the radar to his left.

"There you are!" Narancia runs over to a pile of paper, staples, paperclips...Really it was a phenomenon that all of those office supplies appeared in one place. After some digging Narancia finally pulled Bucciaratii free of the supplies.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbo101 Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:17 pm

(Thanks)

Meanwhile, right in the center of the second district, a portal opens up, spitting out a small group of two

The first of the pair is a quadruped robot who is rather cylindrical in shape. It crashes on it’s head, dropping its 2 weapons, and starts sliding across the ground with a rather irritating screech, stopping abruptly against a wall.

Following shortly after the Robot was a slimy green orb with a radioactive glow. It hits the ground with a soft splat, before proceeding to levitate. It then quickly grows 4 short legs and shapes the front of it to look like a jaw, before landing back on the floor. It turns towards its upside-down partner and cackles at the sight of them, the Robot beeping at them with a mildly annoyed tone.
Kirbo101
Kirbo101

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:49 pm

He's got a few shards of wall in his back, which Sticky Fingers manifests to pluck out for him.
".......We should start looking for the others. ........I.... .....I hope they made it to.... here."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:34 pm

Velvet turns toward Shinji. "Hey, you okay?"

-

Sora and co had entered the second district by then and proceeded to see both the robot and the young woman get dropped in there. "Wow, that was easy."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:40 pm

"WELL, LET'S HEAD OFF, THEN!" And with that, Mettaton dramatically turns around and starts rolling back to where he came from. "TO THE MOOGLES!"

And after a moment, Kipo follows.

"Made a new friend?" Justice chuckles.

"...It would seem so, yes," Judgement replies, looking at a rather giddy Azazel.

"Cool! I'll let you two figure out what to do with that - see you at the lift!" With a quick wave, Justice gets on the rails and begins her epic grind to the lift.

"...oh! Right!" Azazel looks at the bat, then at the box, and finally at Judgement, looking slightly concerned. "Should we...take it? I don't want to leave it here - this clearly isn't where it belongs - but I'm not really qualified to handle-"

Judgement's answer is to snatch the box and roughly hand it over to Azazel, then begin floating towards the lift.

"...really?" Leviathan blinks, seeming rather surprised. "Hm, I suppose that makes things easier, and really more pleasant all around. No need to prepare, this lovely garden gets to stay intact, less hazardous to-"

"Leviathan? If you don't mind me asking, what exactly are you planning?" Squigly asks.

"Well, right now, the creature's top priority must be to locate the intruders," Leviathan starts, looking around the group as he does so. "that being us. All I'm doing is giving it some more..."

He lets out a puff of purple flame.

"...burning matters to attend to," Leviathan finishes with a smirk.

The red-haired young woman tenses when she hears the robot land, then turns to see the robot and orb interacting. She seems confused, but chuckles a bit to herself at the sight.

Then she hears Sora, and smiles as she faces him. "Ah! I assume you must be the locals, then."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next