FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp)

+9
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
IronBoy88
Starman
Ahri
Kyogreswimming
Kirbo101
Snatcher1
Neon
Solarx 64
13 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp)

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:10 pm

The Komory Bat squeaked and relaxed in the box, looking rather happy.

-

"Not at all! Though I’ve been here twice before, we’re kinda in the same boat as you." Sora nodded at the young woman.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp)

Post by Neon Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:25 pm

"We're going to save a whole bunch of worlds, want to help us?" Joker asks the young woman. Man, this guy wastes no time on asking 'the important questions'.

Crow eyes the robot and orb for a moment, then turns his attention back to the others.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:46 pm

"Yeah." Shinji responded dryly.

The ground shook for a moment every step 01 took to follow the other three. Eva 01 was so huge in comparison to the others it was kind of hard to move around making sure not to squash them. Shinji was curious to see a moogle, it only piqued his curiosity about this place a little if anything.

Narancia winced at the sight of the shards.

"Oi, Bucciarati...You 'oughta be more careful."
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:04 pm

Velvet nodded, following after the others.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbo101 Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:24 pm

The green creature, Horror, seems to be watching the group intensely. Considering how much they stick out on them, someone would probably notice both the assault rifle and an orange shotgun on Horror’s back.

The Robot, who unlike Horror has yet to truly acknowledge anyone in the area, struggles before being able to get back on their feet. They then begin to shuffle towards their dropped weapons, with the weapons in question being a golden wrench and an odd blue gun of sorts. They’re about to put the gun on their back, before they notice the group that arrived. They stop for a moment to stare at the group, eventually putting the gun on their back anyways, and walking towards the group.

Horror crawls towards them too, but not nearly as close as Robot is choosing to.
Kirbo101
Kirbo101

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:09 pm

"I was sent out at a wall. I couldn't control it.... .........somethingntells me that was no ordinary Stand."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:45 am

(Karine, Jezabel, and Salome please.)

"This One sees where you are going with this." D'Vorah smirks to Leviathan.
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:42 pm

(Accepted)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:14 pm

"OH, IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN THE MECH, SHINJI, I'D SUGGEST YOU BE CAREFUL - LOTS OF STRINGS OF LIGHTS UP AHEAD! YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO TRIP IN THAT THING, TRUST ME!" Mettaton casually informs as he rolls, the lights of the fourth district visible in the distance.

Now Azazel has a big grin on her face, completely happy with this chain of events.

Judgement can't help but give a grin of her own, but it fades as she floats into the lift where a waving Justice waits.

"Goin' up!" And she hits the up button on the elevator.

"Glad to hear it," Leviathan nods. "Now, get some of your Kytinn to fly us up there - out of sight of that creature, if possible."

Harmony seems a bit surprised by Joker's request at first, then she smiles and nods. "Rather forward, aren't you? I'd be happy to help you in your efforts. I am Harmony."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:40 pm

The elevator takes them up to the first district.

-

"I’m Sora, nice to meet you!" Sora smiled, holding out his hand for her to shake.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:59 pm

D'Vorah calls forth some of her children. Two of them grab onto each person aside from D'Vorah herself and, though slowly at first, begin to get them off the ground. The Kytinn then speed up, but only a bit as they begin to fly the people away from the gardens, hopefully staying out of the beast's sight. D'Vorah follows by flying herself, no Kytinn needed.

Elsewhere, in the 5th district, two women loudly argue with each other as the third one begins to observe their surroundings. "Y'know, blondie," One of them, a darker-skinned woman with light brown hair starts, "...if you stopped defending Marine all the time, I'd have left long ago, and then I likely wouldn't even be in this situation!"

"Shut up Jezabel." The blonde one sighs. "Hell, who knows. If you were in Shumen when this started, you might be suffering a fate far worse than this."

"Jezabel, Karine, can you stop arguing for five minutes?" Their friend, a darker-skinned female with black hair and blue markings near her hairline, glares.

"Hush up, Salome." Jezabel gazes back, though her look is not one of frustration, but exasperation. "Karine was just dead weight in the Showdown anyway."

"Look who's talking, Miss 4/13!" Karine laughs.

"I beat Merryll, didn't I? And he kicked your ass, remember?" Jezabel smirks.

"Enough!" Salome shouts, and the two look over to her. "We are not going to get out of this by arguing. We're in this situation now, let's make our time spent here better by not driving ourselves apart."

"Nah, I don't think I will." Jezabel smiles.

"That was not a suggestion." Salome growls, turning away from them. "That was an order."
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:27 pm

The Hockomonkey hasn’t noticed them yet. So, that’s a good thing.

-

"Oh, more people, kupo!" A Moogle floats towards the trio that ended up in the 5th District.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:38 pm

Salome spins around to face it. "Er, yes..." She's not too stunned by the Moogle's appearance; she had seen weirder. "How much of that did you hear just now?" Jezabel and Karine have gone back to quietly arguing.
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:21 pm

After greeting Darkness, Vanessa turns to Maleficent. "So, what would you have me do?"
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:37 pm

"The whole thing, kupo. I’ve been here the whole time." The Moogle says, as if that were completely normal.

-

"Right now the worlds are being swallowed by the Heartless and the strongest Lights and Darknesses are being brought to this location." Maleficent conjures up an image of Traverse Town. "We need to locate the strongest of these individuals if our plan is to come to fruition."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:03 am

"Uh...we apologize for the obvious disturbance." Salome sheepishly says as Karine and Jezabel's arguing gets louder. Salome turns around, glaring. "Excuse me for a moment." Salome steps towards the two, cracking her knuckles. The girls instantly turn to her and turn pale as they remember her 11/13 record during the showdown. The girls then turn to each other, glaring, before Karine folds her arms and turns away. Jezabel sighs as her apathetic gaze shifts to Salome, whose arms return to her side as she turns back around. "Sorry about that." Salome chuckles to the Moogle. "Those two are like petty children, with how often they fight."
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:33 am

"I'll keep that in mind." Shinji says gingerly as he keeps his eyes peeled for any of said light strings as 01 continued to walk forward.

By now the internal battery for 01 would have gone out by now, reaching its max limit of operating at five minutes but miraculously 01 keeps moving as if it was juiced up. Sounds all great until you start to notice somethings...Off about 01. For starters it's ring finger and middle finger on its left hand had curled up noticeably. The black seams that outlined its mouth had managed to unhinge and open ever so slightly that one of its metal red teeth could be seen through a slit along the seams if you had a good eye. Apart from that everything else seemed to be normal.

Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by A.L.P.H.A. The AI Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:06 am

"Understood." Vanessa said. "Shall I depart now, or is there more?"
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
A.L.P.H.A. The AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Starman Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:16 am

Thank the Gods, they were finally on their way out. The Arbiter quietly shifted out from behind his cover as they began to leave his sight.
Starman
Starman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:30 am

((hello yes
HLLVRAI Doctor Coomer, Mack from Nefarious, and Peridot from SU please
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:21 am

((And HLVRAI Gordon for me
F for Tommy in the chat boys,,,))
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:48 pm

(accepted)

"It's alright, kupo. Stranger people have shown up here." The Moogle replies, shrugging its stubby arms.

As the Garden group flew out of the Garden, they'd end up in the fifth district and would be able to spot the three new people talking with the Moogle.

Unfortunately, the bickering from two of the newcomers attracted the attention of the Hockomonkey, which turned toward them.

-

As the group followed Mettaton, they'd end up back in the Fourth District, where the Moogle was waiting. "Welcome back, kupo!"

-

"No, that is all for now." Maleficent shook her head.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:59 pm

D'Vorah looks over her shoulder after getting a bad feeling. She sees the beast rear its head and spins around midair. The Kytinn holding the others do not stop carrying them away. D'Vorah growls as several more bugs gather around her, her pincers spreading in an offensive stance.

Jezabel is the first to spot the incoming group, and she taps Salome on the shoulder. Salome turns around. "What is it, Jezabel?" Salome asks, calmer than before.

"Got a funny lookin' group of people incoming." Jezabel points to the sky behind Salome, and the once-mermaid shifts her gaze skyward. She spots the Kytinn carrying the group from the garden and tenses. "Hey blondie, get ready, huh? We might have to get unpleasant dependin' on how these people are." Jezabel snarks to Karine.
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:36 pm

Johnson turned around as best he could, soon realizing the enemy and trying to fire off a shot into it.
"CLEAR LINE'A FIRE!"
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:35 pm

That definitely got its attention. It roared and several...large boxing gloves appeared around it, launching toward the escaping group.

What a strange attack.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next