FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp)

+9
A.L.P.H.A. The AI
IronBoy88
Starman
Ahri
Kyogreswimming
Kirbo101
Snatcher1
Neon
Solarx 64
13 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp) - Page 14 Empty Re: A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp)

Post by Kirbo101 Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:14 pm

The figure eventually gives up. “Hm, that’s odd” He starts murmuring to himself. “did it not have a soul...?”
Kirbo101
Kirbo101

Back to top Go down

A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp) - Page 14 Empty Re: A Star's Gone Out Final Mix (A Kingdom Hearts-centric crossover rp)

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:59 pm

"Yes, three times. Three horrible traumatic times." Sora grinned, but it didn’t reach his eyes. "Let me tell you, stopping an apocalypse is not all what it’s hyped up to be."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:11 pm

Upon seeing that he was right Shinji felt like a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders. Being glad that someone was in danger was strange but hey that meant he could help prevent something awful.

After having his small moment of relief Shinji immediately got to work on the controls.

Still charging forward, 01 uses it's momentum to break into a slide and crash right into a horde of the heartless. Sweeping them aside like a train charging through a room of balloons.

Narancia groaned.

"C'mon just think about it for a second Bucciarati. How are we gonna get help from some dumb kid?"
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:19 pm

"For one, extra eyes. For two..... I wouldn't be surprised if their strange appearance wasn't hinting that there's more than meets the eye to them. You should know this."

The unnamed one blinks again.

"Gods alive, and we're going to have to pray it becomes four..."

Still in the emotional anesthesia of confusion, he looks up.

"Okay. How do we reverse it."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:21 pm

"Don't pray to god, he's dead," Joker informs the unnamed one of the rather regretful news.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:23 pm

"Yeah yeah yeah I know...But we already know she isn't a stand user! So what's the point?!" Narancia exclaims.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:26 pm

"We might end up surprised. And again, extra eyes. We're very hard to miss, remember? Mista with his red and blue ensemble, Giorno with his hair curls, Abbachio with his lipstick and presence..."

The unnamed man looks up.

"I'm not monotheistic, let alone of the Clurch. I don't know what I am but I'd prefer to think there's more than one god."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:38 pm

Kipo just kind of...stands back, looking in awe at 01 before waving at the others with a nervous grin.

While that conversation was happening, Harmony went back to the main group upon being ignored. Right now, she doesn't really upset considering that the unknown stranger seems to be better now, and is currently looking to Sora when the now calm unknown asks him to explain.

"...oh..." Azazel notes this down, but doesn't seem very thrilled about this for obvious reasons.

As Bucciarati talks about the others, he and Narancia can hear some light scritches - that would be Hat Kid, taking one of the office papers, flipping it around to the back, and writing down what Bucciarati says about the other members. She's doing it really well, too - she doesn't once ask for Bucciarati to repeat himself or slow down, she just writes.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:54 pm

"Well, the first time this happened, I had to go to this place called Hollow Bastion and had to use my keyblade," He summons it, "to open the path to a place known as the 'End of the World'. It’s a world made up of pieces of destroyed worlds. Anyway, I went there to close the Door to Darkness, which was letting mass numbers of Heartless into the worlds. But our main problem is that one, the pathway and the world disappeared, and two, this doesn’t just happen randomly." He takes a breath.

"Someone is behind this and if they aren’t stopped this could keep going on."

-

As Shinji swatted away the small fry, a humanoid looking Heartless jumped onto 01's face, trying to punch through it.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:58 pm

".....So we need to stop them firdt."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:05 am

"But, with everything going, like the stars flickering out, I think you're more likely to encounter a group of Heartless than a group of Nightmares- those are the bad Dream Eaters, not to be confused with the bad dream kind of nightmare- unless they, for some weird reason, decide to work together... Thankfully,  the first district- the area we're in- is kind of a safe area, so we won't be encounteringeither of those here."
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:53 am

"Exactly. And it would help if we had more people here. There are probably more scattered around. If you don’t want to help that’s fine. Just head to the first district, it’s like a safe area." Sora stated, pointing in the direction of said district.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:05 am

".................As much as I want to retreat to where I know ir's safe, that hour is long since past."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:06 am

"Then welcome to the team." Sora smiles. "...Can I know your name now?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:10 am

"OH- er- Ysmael. My apologies."

He bowed, still a little stiff from his head trying to process the huge chunk of information that was "undid the apocalypse three times".
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:13 am

"Oh shit, we never introduced ourselves!" Joker realizes his mistake, and quickly works to correct it. "I'm Joker, this is Crow, and this is Kasumi."
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:17 am

"Well, it's a pleasure. Zekiel, are you- .....oh, gods, he does not usually get like this..."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:38 am

The heartless is promptly crushed by 01's left hand as it's punches bounce off the thousands and thousands of plates of compressed armor standing between the heartless and Shinji.

That one Heartless now actually got Shinji to notice the irregularities with 01, specifically the fact that at this point it practically had it's mouth unhinged which knowing 01's history wasn't a good sign at all.

Freaking out Shinji pulled 01 up using the controls and proceeds to stomp as many heartless with 01 as he could before warning everyone else.

"I may or may not lose control of the Evangelion at any given moment now...So please be careful, and try not to get in the way of it if it starts acting strange! Forgive me if I cause any damage!" Shinji quickly pleaded before resuming his stomping.

Narancia grumbled under his breath because he knew Bruno was right. Goddamn logic.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:53 am

"Hey whoa, you don’t need to bow." Sora assured the poor troll.

-

"Well, that doesn’t sound good." Velvet rushed in to assist Shinji.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:33 am

"Leave me to my mannerisms, please. I'm aware they're unnecessary, but they're.... Me, more so than not."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:41 pm

"Oh, it’s okay then." Sora nodded, sheepishly.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by sfvm.exe Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:05 pm

(I would HK-47, please)
sfvm.exe
sfvm.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:54 pm

(sure)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by 6f5e4d Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:52 pm

Those Heartless that were in battle with Shinji would be met by the teenager activating his watch, actually a weapon that could turn him into other aliens. Becoming XLR8, Ben now began to speed around and fight these Heartless, delivering rapid punches to combat them.

6f5e4d

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbo101 Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:04 am

“Well, I guess that’s a thought for another time, after all” The figure turns around “it would be rude of me to just appear and not introduce myself!” And they walk back towards the group. Squigly is the first to catch their eye.
Kirbo101
Kirbo101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next