FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Struggle of Our Souls (Indivisible-focused Crossover RP)

+5
Ubertheif
Neon
Phantomsanic360
Solarx 64
goldeaglefire1
9 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Struggle of Our Souls (Indivisible-focused Crossover RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Struggle of Our Souls (Indivisible-focused Crossover RP)

Post by Snatcher1 Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:26 pm

"so, if this is not Subcon forest, then that kiddo wont bother me." Snatcher said,referring to hat kid,lol.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

The Struggle of Our Souls (Indivisible-focused Crossover RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Struggle of Our Souls (Indivisible-focused Crossover RP)

Post by goldeaglefire1 Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:43 pm

"Great! My name is Ajna, and-"

Suction, flash of light, aaaaaaaand the house owner is no longer standing there, now finding herself in Ajna's inner realm.

"Dang it! I thought I was getting a handle on this!" Ajna huffs. She turns her head to the side to look at Alice. "At least I didn't get you that time, huh?"

Thorani just walks forward. There's not really a lot going on, it's really just a lot of sand. The wind picks up a bit, though, and in the distance and getting closer, there appears to be some kind of cave.

The squash turns around, and - ah, it is not a squash, but in fact, a girl whose hair is shaped like a squash. Very cool.

"Oh! Hello there! Well, aren't you the cutest little-" Squash girl is interrupted by flying icicles coming from the side.

oh no

By now, motorcycle lad and burger lad are probably through like...a solid third of the way to the factory.

The soldiers, in spite of their clear lack of stamina by this point - because they really haven't had a lot of time to rest and are on foot - are still going after Motors and Burgermon, firing at them with their rifles.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:45 pm

"A cave.... interesting."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:46 pm

Snatcher got the book AGAIN from nowhere,not questioning the cave since there was no cave in subcon.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:10 pm

"Is this to be our shelter?" Azura asked.

-

"Oh, hey." The Duchess waves at Razmi when she appears.

Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:57 pm

Razmi is focusing on Dhar right now, and she seems rather displeased with this development. "There's a man in here who looks very annoying. And where did you even take me?"
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:08 am

The Duchess frowns from being ignored. "I believe we are in Ajna's mind."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:03 am

"what's the cave and why are we going there?" Snatcher asked finally, still reading the book.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:04 am

"Why are they shooting at us?" Burger Lad asks Motors.
"Uh... may have bombed hem. Sicne they started shooting at me."
"I am.. s-peach-less." Burgermon adds.
______
"Hey why is this human so flippin' b- OH JEEZ" Mike backs up when the icicles are coming. "Icicles???? Oh, man, if that's what I think it is I am SO going to get her this time." Marty asserts as he gets on his hind legs.
____
"Oh! So that's... what you meant." Alice blinks.
____
Dhar scowls.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:22 pm

Ajna nods at Alice, then turns her attention to addressing Razmi. "Yeah, that's my dad's murderer, and you're in my head! Somehow. I'm not sure how this works yet, but I seem to be...absorbing people?"

"That cave is where I've lived for the last sixteen years," Thorani answers. Oh, that - wait, sixteen? She looks like she's in her late twenties at most... "It's not much, but it will do - and, for me personally, it's a bit...homely. But that's enough reminiscing; come along! It looks like there's going to be a sandstorm."

She keeps walking, subtly wiping away a tear as she does so.

"Wha...?"

"Get away from those things!"

Yup, it's exactly who Marty thinks it is - only bigger than he's used to, and with a different outfit.

For squash girl, however, the white-haired newcomer is new.

"Hello! You mean these cute little black wolf things?" Squash girl asks.

There is yet more gunfire to interrupt Motors and Burgermon... albeit less than before. Seems like one of the soldiers dropped behind.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:26 pm

Razmi grumbles something as she scowls right back at Dhar. ... she's trying to set him on fire, isn't she? Well, whatever she's trying to do doesn't end up working, so that's a bummer.
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:04 pm

The Duchess sighs. "Can I come out now?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:44 pm

"alright then. I'm not sure if it affects shadows but ok." Snatcher put the book away from thin air.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:07 pm

"OH, OKAY. THE ICE GIRL IS JUST MASSIVE NOW??" Mike backs up as Marty starts to climb onto his shoulders. "Marty, what the heck are you doing??"
With their forces combined... they are now as tall as the white-haired girl. "Stick 'em up, you elongated freak of nature!" Marty is ready to exchange fisticuffs, punching at the air.
_____
"You guys really need to stop! Like, right now." Motors veers to the left, and Burgermon almost falls off.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:37 pm

(um, hi!! i got invited here a while ago but i just managed to get my account to verify. i thought i would have been able to post without an account but i guess there was probably an issue with that???)

(but i really hope that the offer is still extended, because i really do want to join!!)
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:05 pm

(yes the offer is still extended)

(...also I think the issue was that we collectively forgot that the mods prevented guests from using the forums because of one particular guy who shall not be named harassing peeps via guest account in a different RP and they never undid that when the guy was stopped)

"Yeah, sure," Ajna nods in response to the Duchess' question, pulling her out in a flash of light. "Also, what was she doing in there, anyway?"

And with that, Thorani heads into the cave.

"We...are the shield...of the Iron Kingdom!" One of the soldiers huffs out as the three make the turn. "We...will remain vigilant! We-"

And then there's a rumbling noise.

Ah, there's the soldier that fell behind. He's come back, now.

Only with another troop of soldiers.

And a tank.

good god he managed to find one of the troops with a tank

The ice girl, as she has now been dubbed, seems...rather confused, now. She looks Mike and Marty up and down, eyebrow raised as she tries to figure out what is going on even. "What in the..."

She shakes her head and looks at the squash girl. "Yes, I mean the Beowolves...although I'm not sure why they're so small, or why they're talking for that matter."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:17 pm

(oh, that's great!! do you think aigis from persona 3 could fit in the roleplay??)
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:22 pm

(The bad news: Aigis is already taken.
The good news: Please hold on and wait, they might be willing to hand them over to you.)
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:23 pm

(As it turns out the good news is indeed trustworthy. They gave up Aigis.)
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:23 pm

(and they agreed over Discord so yep)

(you have aigis now)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:30 pm

(ah, i hadn't seen her being used! if they're just doing it because they feel obligated to i'm sure i could find another character if they still wanted to use her.)
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:32 pm

(it's fine; the user who had her before hasn't really been active here anyway)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:32 pm

"Well, I’m pretty sure they were about to brawl." The Duchess nodded. "And I didn’t feel like being there for that. Also hello." She waved at Alice.

-

Azura followed Thorani into the cave.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:45 pm

(alright, do you have any specific places you'd like me to out her? maybe a character is in need of interaction?)
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:56 pm

(hmmmmm)

(well, there's not anywhere specific I had in mind for her, but if you want to promote interaction, I'd say put her in the Iron Kingdom or Tai Krung)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next