FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Struggle of Our Souls (Indivisible-focused Crossover RP)

+5
Ubertheif
Neon
Phantomsanic360
Solarx 64
goldeaglefire1
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Struggle of Our Souls (Indivisible-focused Crossover RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Struggle of Our Souls (Indivisible-focused Crossover RP)

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:38 pm

It is, in fact, not good for the hog creature, and it dies, falling to the ground as its body fades away.

Well, that was-

Aaaaand the other hog creature goes in for a last ditch effort, going for a lunging tackle to try and take Yoshimitsu down.

To make matters worse, several of the human soldiers are charging Yoshimitsu themselves now, holding their shields close to their bodies so Yoshimitsu can't just decapitate them in seconds.

The woman can hear Ajna sighing.

"Well, lady I don't know, meet my dad's murderer - I don't know what his name is." Ajna comments...in spite of the fact that Dhar told her his name a few minutes ago, tops. Did she forget, or ignore the part where he said his name out of spite, or...? "Anyway, as I was saying BEFORE I accidentally pulled you into my brain...I'm Ajna, and I'm off to find my dad's murderer's boss and smash his-tomatoes?"

what

"Wait, no, that came out wrong; I'm going to smash his face in, not some tomatoes! Sorry, I just...hold on, I'm finding out where that smell's coming from." And with that, Ajna leaps down, landing on the ground in front of Alice. She gets up and starts sniffing the air like a bloodhound.

The bartender nods, moving to unlock the bottom cabinet...before she looks back and notices the pirate ship. "Huh - that went faster than I expected."

At the very least, the harpoons do distract the Iron Kingdom soldiers, as they stop to try and cut off the harpoons' connection to the ship, presumably before they try and pull out the harpoons themselves.

Meanwhile, the Iron Kingdom soldiers Motors is dealing with halt in their tracks when Motors turns around, quickly getting out their shields to try and block the impact.

How successful that attempt will be is...questionable.

The young(???) girl can hear some shuffling from an alleyway next to her.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

The Struggle of Our Souls (Indivisible-focused Crossover RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Struggle of Our Souls (Indivisible-focused Crossover RP)

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:12 pm

The woman raises an eyebrow. She doesn’t move to attack, but she has definitely tense up. "...Wait, did you just say 'in your mind'?"

-

The young(?) girl tenses up and turns toward the alleyway, sword at the ready.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:22 pm

"Shh! Nearly got that tomato smell tracked down..." Ajna mutters in response before resuming her sniffing.

Well, seems she's preoccupied.

Nothing comes out of the alleyway, so that's good.

There's a good deal of barely audible conversation, though. Must be something happening down there.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:34 pm

The woman has no words. She’s so confused right now. "Okay...good luck."

-

The young girl clears her throat. "Uh hello? Anyone down there?"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:43 am

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY WAY?? Stupid humans, don't you know to CLEAR THE ROAD?!" Motors looks for anything he could use as a ramp...

___

"You cannot be serious about this." Dhar growls.

"Uhm-" Alice begins, before she's interrupted by Hydranoid's third voice; a voice higher then the last one, and a few speaking mannerisms that make its voice more maniacal. "Careful, Alice. The last human to approach you like this was that Vexos and his mechanical bootleg." He snarls. "I'm appreciated fro the concern, but... she's just a girl, Hydranoid."
"A girl who can move like that."
"Shun can move the same way." Alice responds, and then slowly approaches Ajna. "Uh... excuse me? Do you know where I am?"
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:46 am

Faster then you could say
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:27 am

There's a growl from one of the soldiers charging at Yoshimitsu, but he keeps his pace rather than sprinting in front of everyone else.

Ajna turns around, surprised. "Oh! Huh, deja vu...which hopefully won't apply to other aspects of my recent conversations...anyway, you're in Ashwat! Well, just outside it. Although, now that I think about it, most people just call this whole region Ashwat, so I guess I was right the first time...? Gah, this got way more confusing than I thought it would be!"

Motors can spot some conveniently angled wooden planks just to the side. Nice.

The girl doesn't get a response, but the muttering quiets down.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:31 am

That's usually not a good sign. Annie casually starts backing up.

-

The woman is just awkwardly standing near Dhar. She's waiting for Ajna to return before introducing herself.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:25 pm

Dear scoots away from her.

"Haha, nice! Good course design." Motors revs up and drives to the ramp, and launches himself off and over them, hitting the ground again with a small bounce and driving off.

"So this place is called "Ashwat". Not a name I've heard before."
"We're in another world, Hydranoid! I don't think you would have heard of it before at all!" Alice giggles, but looks back to Ajna. "I hate to be a burden, but can I please stay with you until my friends find me?"

Archie has had enough of this, takes some things out of his pocket, and throws them, releasing.. a purple, four-winged bat with a large underbite, a giant anchor covered in seaweed, and a shark with crimson eyes with white irises, a yellow star-shaped mark on top of its head, and four fins; one fin on the left, right, topside, and bottom, like some sort of missile. Okay then
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:24 pm

The woman is used to this. Having been an outcast within her own social class as well as with her companions, she has realized she will never truly be trusted. Only someone who's stupidly positive would be friends with a monster like her.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:39 pm

"Oh, I don't mind!" Ajna answers, nodding. "Just, uh...I'm kinda heading off on a personal quest to smash my dad's murderer's boss's face in, and you may or may not be absorbed into my brain in the near future if you come along? I already got two people stuck in here by accident, so I figure I should warn you in advance while I have a handle on this...whatever this is."

The soldiers turn around, and, because of course they do, they resume chasing after Motors.

Still nothing comes out of the alley. Maybe it's-

A face with bulging eyes, thin lips pulled back, and a withered nose that seems to blend into the skull peeks outward from within the alley, glancing around before spotting Annie. Those bulging eyes widen before the face darts back into the alleyway.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:13 pm

"...what the heck?" Annie grips her sword tighter. She’s got a bad feeling about this.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:15 pm

"I... what?"
"Allow me to make myself perfectly clear, you do anything like that to Alice, and I will find a way to make you feel pain without end." Hydranoid snarls.
"N-no, Hydranoid, that's a bit unnecessary." Alice weakly replies.
-----
"are you- oh you gotta be kidding me." Motors mutters. "HEY. SLOWPOKES! SHOVE OFF, I'M BUSY HERE!"

Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:36 pm

"Woah, it's not like I'm trying to!" Ajna puts her hands up in protest while her eyes dart around, trying to find the source of the voices. "I just don't have a good handle on this thing yet and kinda keep doing it by accident! I've only had this power for less than a hour! ...also, not that it matters, but she'd be perfectly fine if I did. Here, let me just..."

She concentrates, and in a flash of light, a certain someone is liberated from her mind.

"See? Perfectly..." Ajna trails off, her expression turning sour as she clenches her fist, muttering to herself, "Couldn't have let me get the other lady who hasn't introduced herself, huh?"

Yeah Dhar was the one Ajna pulled out

whoops

"You have violated the law of the Iron Kingdom! You will be detained!" One of them shouts.

Aaaaaand they're firing their guns again.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:49 pm

Dear snorts, crossing his arms. "The fact you're bringing this helpless damsel eludes me. Visually pleasing as she is- augh- you may as well throw her to the w-"
"Ohh noo," Alice puts her head in her hands.
"Helpless??DAMSEL?!VISUALLY PLEASING?!?!"
"No, Hydranoid it's not-"
Alpha Hydranoid curls up into a ball and flings himself off of Alice's shoulder, and slams right into Dhar's nose.
Dhar, understandably, yelps, grabs his face, and bends down after a metal ball hits him. Hydranoid then floats there, uncurls, and starts growling. "Say that again, why don't you?! I don't know what your idea is here, mister, but let me tell you; i don't. Like it."
___
Motors looks back and gives them the big "L" in response

and then runs into a dumpster. Wow.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:07 pm

Ajna blinks when she sees Hydranoid. "Wait, that's where those voices were coming from? I thought they were guardian spirits or something. Kind of a let down, to be honest..."

Then she shakes her head, clearing her throat. "Anyway...yeah, sorry about him; that would be my dad's murderer. If I knew how to get rid of him, I would. I was trying to get the other one, give me a second-"

And bam. The Duchess is out!

"See? She's much better company!" Ajna grins. "Just...slightly creepier."

Two of the four soldiers run up and grab Motors, hoisting him up by the arms.

"What do we do with him?" One of the soldiers asks another - leader of the troop, probably.

The lead soldier muses. "A creature that can materialize out of thin air, throw explosives, and can expertly outmaneuver us with that legless mount? I don't think a normal cell could hold him - we'll have to go to the royals for this one."
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:24 pm

"Err...hello." The Duchess waves, awkwardly. She doesn’t seem to be bothered by being called creepy.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:31 pm

The man in bloody white coughs once.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:50 pm

The blue-haired girl rushes over the bloody man. She pulls out some sort of bottle. "Drink this. It will heal you." She has the most expressionless look on her face.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:20 am

Drabk immediately.
"Grazie..."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:50 am

The blue-haired girl merely nodded. "It’s a Vulnerary."

His wounds would heal, just a little bit.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:16 am

His wounds heal the rest of the way, however, when a wave of water washes over him, bathing him in a soft green glow before it dissipates a moment later.

"Are you alright?" The lady in blue asks, kneeling down beside the man in white and placing a hand on his shoulder while looking rather concerned.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:33 am

Driblee has made it to the rest of Desert Gang via tidal wave.
____

"I.. see? And.. calling Alpha Hydranoid a guardian spirit isn't too far off." Alice puts her arms at her sides.
Alpha Hydranoid floats back to Alice's shoulder. "We've wasted enough time. Time we actually get moving."
_____
Mortors bounces back to his feet. "What?! Lock me up?? You can't stop me now, I've just become a whole being!"
Mortors Viper is re-summoned next to him, and he climbs on. "Either get out the way, or get lost in the dust! That's how I live!"
Motors revs the engine.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:17 pm

"English people-..... yes. I will be. ......Where is this, by chance? I need to return to Italy."
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:31 pm

"I am unsure." The blue-haired girl notices Driblee. "Oh, we are being approached."

-

The Duchess raises her hand. "I Uh, I need to introduce myself still. I am Natisha, the Duchess."
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next