FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Struggle of Our Souls (Indivisible-focused Crossover RP)

+5
Ubertheif
Neon
Phantomsanic360
Solarx 64
goldeaglefire1
9 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Struggle of Our Souls (Indivisible-focused Crossover RP) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Struggle of Our Souls (Indivisible-focused Crossover RP)

Post by Kyogreswimming Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:20 am

(Tai Krung DEFINATLEY needs more interaction)
_____
The two Beowulves wobble over to Ice Girl, with Marty trying to punch her.
_____
Motors groans. "Time to make an exit!" He turns around at a wall and begins to bomb the heck out of it.
____
Dribblee slides inside.
___
Dhar is. Very unhappy.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

The Struggle of Our Souls (Indivisible-focused Crossover RP) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Struggle of Our Souls (Indivisible-focused Crossover RP)

Post by Phantomsanic360 Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:03 am

Annie has decided to uh, follow the weird person she saw scamper off.

-

Meanwhile, elsewhere in Tai Krung a teenager with spiky, brown hair has ended up in the city.

-

And in the Iron Kingdom, a woman in desert clothing with a spear has appeared in the city.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:14 pm

In the depths of Tai Krung, not so far from the den of Mara himself, a peculiar newcomer has arrived. Finding herself bathed in the neon lights of an obviously night life based district was strange, finding that the script the signs around her were written in is missing from her database is even stranger.

With a quiet step forward, the newcomer exits the side street she had been standing in, allowing her to see the city much clearer. Well, at least the cramped parts visible along the street she's now on. It still seems like she's on earth, but this isn't a city she's familiar with.

(i'm sorry it took so long, i wanted to make sure i read through the posts and i was doing my best to look up info about the iron kingdom and tai krung. the game seemed to only have come out recently so there wasn't much, but i did find enough!)
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:06 pm

Of course, being close to Mara's domain attracts the attention of Garuda Cruel himself.
"Either this chick is brave, or she's stupid." Garuda takes to the air. Despite being so LARGE, he moves in the air relatively silently, save for the swoosh that any fast object makes if it passes you.
How interesting he can fly, despite not having any visible means to do so- just thin metal struts where the edges of a wing would be.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:21 pm

Snatcher goes into the cave aswel. he is not sure if sandstorms affects shadows.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:29 pm

The girl's cold, blue eyes dart to look up. Something passed by, and she's doubting that it's friendly.

She quietly and quickly lowers herself into a more athletic and defensive position, watching both the skies and the road.
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:07 am

The girl quickly finds something soaring at her from behind, claw raised to the side. He's aiming to slash her as he jets by.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessreprobate Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:20 am

(i just realized i forgot to mention that the point in time i've snatched aigis from is shortly after the whole p4au debacle. that's probably pretty important info.)

"Pallas Athena!" A large figure quickly takes form in front of her, raising its shield to block the slash before it could hit. The girl sticks behind the figure, calculating her next move even before this one is finished.
timelessreprobate
timelessreprobate

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:44 pm

"...Should I tell her that attacks don't work in my head, or..." Ajna muses.

The cave is a lot bigger on the inside than one would first assume. The ceiling is held high above by rocky pillars, illuminated by a soft blue glow coming from the water all around. Ah, that's what she meant by damp.

But there's also a few personal touches here and there - a torch snugly secured onto one of the pillars, some hand-woven baskets, and what seems to be a small, framed portrait of Thorani, signed in a language unknown with the painting itself being oddly singed at the edges.

...it's also old. Like, surprisingly old. It seems like something you'd find in a museum rather than someone's "house," and yet, it captures Thorani's features perfectly, right down to the dress.

"Feel free to make yourselves at home!" Thorani idly nods, heading to the center of the cave. "I'll get a fire going."

Motors finds himself turning into what seem to be some kind of slums, with the townspeople on the road looking rather surprised.

"Stop!" And the soldiers are not far behind, with the civilians quickly scrambling to the sidewalk to avoid the tank.

This slum area is also where spiky-haired lad has found himself, so that's convenient.

Annie can hear some voices more clearly as she draws closer to where the odd figure scampered off.

"...ut of here before the cops show up! Hell, she could be coming after us herself right now! She had a really big sword, and-"

"Seriously? You're seriously getting worked up over some kid with a toy sword who happened to look our way?"

"IT LOOKED REAL TO ME!"

"god damn take some ohma man chill"

"I will not thank you very much"

Marty's punch is blocked by a white glyph that bounces him back. Oof.

"Are you sure they're dangerous? They don't look that bad..." And then squash girl, just...scratches Marty behind the ears.

Just.

Gives him a little scritch.

What is she doing.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:08 pm

(can I also snatch mysterion aswel?)

Snatcher is still wondering if sandstorms can affect shadows,lol.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:40 pm

Annie used epic stealth mode to silently creep toward the sound of the voices.

-

Azura nodded, taking a seat on the ground.

-

"I believe she already knows." The Duchess nodded.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogreswimming Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:53 am

As soon as this occurs, Marty melts like a puddle. onto the ground goes, stamping his leg
"Not Marty! Anybody but Marty! Don't worry, man, I'll avenge you!" Mike you dumbass don't go in
______
DHar is starting to put two and two together. He is not happy
_____
Garuda swoops back into the air, seeing his slash failed. "Impressive, spring chicken." One of his hands opens up at the palm. "Not impressive enough!"
Curel starts firing on Aigis with his bullets, the second hand quickly joining in.
______
Driblee slowly slides up to the picture.
____
"I'M SORRY!" Burgermon yells to the crowd as Motors starts to accelerate.
Kyogreswimming
Kyogreswimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6