FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird Occurrences

+7
Ahri
Phantomsanic360
IronBoy88
Pushi
Solarx 64
goldeaglefire1
Tiphia
11 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Weird Occurrences  Empty Weird Occurrences

Post by Tiphia Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:52 pm

Hi!

I'm super bored and I want to get back into roleplay after a short break of about three years.

Let's start with the plot.

It's a beautiful day and there's nothing wrong at all. Except for the fact that there are weird portals coming out from all over the place, for no reason, and they're turning the sky a weird colour. Not too abnormal, you say? Well, maybe the monsters coming out of said portals will concern you a little more. Oh yeah, and for some reason, the ground's getting a little wonky--some of it has even started to form floating islands everywhere. Yeah, just an average day. But what the hell's causing all the weirdness???

Here's some rules:

- Don't kill other characters without permission. (Other than random nameless enemies or whatever that are used for plot devices. And also if you want your character to die for epic plot reasons.)
- Try your damndest not to godmod. :3
- Have fun! (Please.)
- If I mess something up, or forget a detail, or do something you don’t like, PLEASE TELL ME!!! I’m not super good at knowing what people want to do so please let me know if I accidentally override your directions—

OC form:
Name:

Physical Desc.:

Personality:

Extras:

Have fun!

Character/user list:
Tiphia - Wulfis Kileon (OC), Fluffy (OC), Azrail (DAOTF), Dialga (Pokemon), Palkia (Pokemon), Tavros (HS), Vriska (HS), Karkat (HS)
Goldeaglefire1 - The Conductor (A Hat in Time), Scorpia (She-ra), Rottytops (Shantae), and Sayaka Miki (PMMM)
Solarx - Funny Valentine (JJBA), Johnny Joestar (JJBA), Giorno Giovanna (JJBA), Narancia Ghirga (JJBA), Yoshimitsu, Shinji Ikari (NGE), Eva 01 (NGE), and Seto Kaiba (YGO)
Pushi - Rosalina (+ Lumas) (Super Mario)
Iron - Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl (Book)), Ysmael Ahabus (OC), Zekiel Ahabus (OC)
Phantomsanic - Nata (Closers Online), Levia (Closers Online), Harpy (Closers Online), and Mia Karnstein (Code Vein)
Ahri - Angela (OC)
Snatcher1 - Cerena (OC)
NeonUmbreon - Jack Frost (OC)
Kirbo101 - Jack the Reaper (Jack the Reaper), Apollyon (TBoI), Plant (Nuclear Throne), Crystal (Nuclear Throne), Horror (Nuclear Throne)
6f5e4d - Puppet (FNaF), Ben Tennyson (Ben 10), Ash (and his Pokemon) (Pokemon)

Last edited by Tiphia on Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:03 am; edited 13 times in total
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Weird Occurrences  Empty Re: Weird Occurrences

Post by Tiphia Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:54 pm

(Let's go.)
Name: Fluffy

Physical Desc.: Light blue animatronic dragon with yellow wings, underbelly, spikes and horns. Lime-green eyes. Some metallic silver wires visible at neck and stomach.

Personality: Gentle but anxious. Easily worried. Slow and cautious, but doesn't always get things right.

Extras: Can breathe fire and fly like a normal dragon.
(bloop.)
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiphia Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:56 pm

(Ohyeah, and existing characters from media are allowed too ^w^. Forgot to mention.)
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:26 pm

(cool)

(May I have The Conductor (A Hat in Time), Scorpia, Rottytops, and Sayaka Miki)
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:28 pm

(Lemme get uhhhhhhhh Funny Valentine, Johnny Joestar, Giorno Giovanna, Narancia Ghirga, Yoshimitsu, Shinji Ikari, Eva 01, and Seto Kaiba)
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:41 pm

(rosalina and her lumas please)
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:53 pm

((For now one Artemis Fowl please.
NOT the movie version. Fuck the movie version all my homies hate the movie version))
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiphia Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:04 am

(Totes! Lemme add y'all to the roster.)
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiphia Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:16 am

(Added. Lemme know when you guys want to start. I’ll wait a little more in case others wanna join, but we’ll start ASAP.

Blegh. Hate how my time-zones so out of sync with everyone else’s.)
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:26 am

(I would like to take Nata (Closers Online), Levia (Closers Online), Harpy (Closers Online), and Mia Karnstein (Code Vein) please)
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiphia Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:50 pm

(Epic.)

(Well, starting in 3...2...1.)

Day 1. Episode 1. Scene 1. Anything you’d use to refer to the first part of something big.

It’s a typical day on Earth. Unusually sunny. Pretty clear, too. Our heroes and not-so-heroes are probably just having a moment of rest (conveniently somewhat nearby each other). But maybe not. I don’t know. Seems like everything’s fine and dandy.

Until the first portal appears.

It’s a flicker wayyyyy up in the atmosphere of pink, a little spark of something, until there’s suddenly a huge tear in the sky. That’s not normal. Neither is the fact that the sky’s starting to warp and distort around said portal.

Detecting something wrong in the flow of their precious Space and Time, Dialga and Palkia materialise themselves right next to the first portal. It’s longer than they are tall.

“THIS IS UNUSUAL,” Palkia states, as if that fact wasn’t clear enough already. “I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A PORTAL AS THIS.”

“INDEED.” Dialga inspects carefully. “PERHAPS WE WILL NEED HELP FOR THIS.”

Yeah, they will. This is only the beginning.

(Add on whatever you like to this. Just let your characters do their thing or have them realise the portal is there, I guess. It’d be easier to see right now considering there are two massive dragons, like, right there)

Last edited by Tiphia on Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:42 pm

"Oh? What's this about?"

Rosalina had approached from behind the two, a yellow Luma floating above her head.
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiphia Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:56 pm

Palkia whips around and glares at Rosalina with flaring fins, nearly colliding with the portal. “NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! WHO DARES...?”

Dialga turns and silences its sibling with a serious glare. “PALKIA. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE CONFRONTATIONAL.” The time dragon nods at Rosalina. “GREETINGS. WE HAVE COME ACROSS SOMETHING VERY ODD.” It gestures to the portal, pulsing pink. “A TEAR IN SPACE-TIME. SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT.”

Palkia grunts in annoyance. “THIS ISN’T A LIGHT MATTER, DIALGA. WHY ARE YOU TELLING THIS STRANGER ABOUT THIS DIRE OCCURRENCE?”

“BECAUSE WE NEED HELP, PALKIA.” Dialga replies. “JUST ACCEPT IT.”
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:43 pm

And meanwhile, in Ireland....
A boy pours himself a cup of tea, sighing to himself. A proper cup. No, a *proper* cup. None of that heretic microwave nonsense, and hand-crafted.
He was a very rich boy. Most.boys his age would use that money to spend it on whatever sparked their fancy. 
He walks back to his desk, sipping said tea, as he looks down at a piece of paper. His unnaturally pale, almost vampiric face, is heightened by his twig-like build. He frowns at the words on the paper, grabs a pen- no, thinks better, and for dramatic flair grabs a calligrapher's quill, dips it in an ink pot, and signs the paper. The English- from England, and not the Welsh- were, yet again, disappointing people.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiphia Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm

Cue the appearance of the second portal, smack-bang in the middle of the Irish sky, spawning a little closer to the ground with a loud, violent ripping noise like comedically bass-boosted Velcro.

A little more purplish this time, but glowing like something radioactive and on fire at the same time. Nearly painful to look at, but too interesting not to. Something dark stirs within.

Yeah, okay, this one DEFINITELY means bad news.
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:31 pm

Somewhere, in an alternate, war-ravaged Japan, two teenagers and a young woman sat around a make-shift.

The first teenager, a male with grey-blue, somewhat spiky hair spoke up. "Tina and Violet should’ve been back by now." He muttered, tensing up.

"Oh relax Nata, you know this place is crawling with other Closers, soldiers, and dimensional monsters. They probably got caught up in something small." The young woman, Harpy, smiled at him, softly, but with an underlying concern hidden deep.

The second teen, Levia, a girl with pointed ears and very small purple horns placed a hand on Nata's arm, which seemed to calm him down. "It'll be alright Nata."

-

Meanwhile, in a completely different world, one whose landscape and people were torn apart and twisted into husks of what they once were, a young woman with a bayonet sat next to a strange white tree, whose fruit was as red as blood.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:32 pm

Palkia's outburst caused the Luma to quickly hide behind Rosalina, shivering in fear.

With a sigh, the princess reached behind herself and gently grabbed the Luma with her free hand, moving it in front of her and softly stroking its top.

"I must confess I've never seen something of this exact nature before..."
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiphia Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:40 pm

“NEITHER HAVE I,” replies Dialga, looking thoughtful. “YOU WOULD THINK THAT MY STATUS AS RULER OF TIME MIGHT GIVE ME EXPERIENCE WITH SUCH A THING. UNFORTUNATELY, THAT IS NOT THE CASE.”

Palkia crosses its arms. “I HAVE SEEN SOMETHING SIMILAR,” it confesses, “BUT ONLY UPON MY USING OF SPACIAL REND. I HAVE NOT USED THAT MOVE IN QUITE A LONG TIME, AND MY CONNECTION TO THE FLOW OF SPACE TELLS ME THAT THIS IS NOT MY DOING.”

“ROSALINA, IS IT?” Dialga enquires, its aura flaring with psychic energy. “TELEPATHY TELLS ME THAT YOU ARE SOMEONE OF SPATIAL KNOWLEDGE. HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE UNKNOWN TO THIS PHENOMENON...DO YOU KNOW OTHERS WHO MAY BE FAMILIAR WITH SUCH A THING?”
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Post by goldeaglefire1 Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:47 pm

And on another Earth, so similar and yet so different...

"PECK!"

A rather angry owl(?) in a suit slams his hand into the desk in front of him, snarling while giving his computer monitor a furious glare.

A moment later, he turns to give a withering look outside the window, and sure enough, the owl that had been hesitantly walking towards his door was quickly walking the other way. After making sure the owl is out of sight, the older owl(?) lets out a sigh, slumping forward onto his desk and holding his head in his hands. He glares once again at his computer screen, at the scrawling text that seems to taunt him.

Most people who'd look at the script he's written would say it's fine. Great, actually. There's no need for further delay, he can easily start production with this.

Those people wouldn't know the Conductor very well.

"How am I supposed to fit me train into this!?" The Conductor yells, pushing his chair back and getting on his feet with a loud stomp.

If a particular bystander would be so bold, they could say that the fact that he can't fit in something as minor as a train shouldn't be an issue, and that he should get over it and start work on the movie. That hypothetical bystander would then get several of their bones broken, so it's understandable why none of the owls say anything as the Conductor storms out of his office.

"I need to clear my head..." The Conductor mutters, rubbing his temples, and with that he walks out of Dead Bird Studios, currently ignorant of any changes the sky might have had while he wasn't looking.

On an Earth closer to something one would expect, a teenage girl in Mitakihara, Japan walks out of a hospital looking rather satisfied.

The first thing one would notice would her would probably be her blue hair, which matches well with her blue eyes. Her outfit is simple, but effective - a white shirt with lace and a black skirt, as well as some black shoes. She also seems to be listening to something on her phone, but what could it be?

Whatever it is, the girl's attention is pulled away from it when a blue mark on her finger starts glowing. "Eh? Already?"

After taking a quick glance to see that no one's looking, she materializes a blue gem in golden casing, which is glowing softly in the light.

"Thought I'd have to do a bit more searching before I went Witch hunting...this one must be close," The blue-haired girl, Sayaka Miki, remarks, before walking forward, letting the gem guide her to her next challenge.

After all, what else could it be leading her to?

And elsewhere still, a green girl hits the ground and groans.

"Okay, note to self - do not attempt rituals you find in your brothers' notebook and don't understand at all because you want to see what happens. Ever." Shaking her head, the green girl gets up, brushing the dirt off her purple crop top and jean shorts...then she takes off her arm and uses that to brush some dirt off her back.

Once she's done that and reattached her arm, the zombie girl, Rottytops, looks around. "So, guess I gotta walk home, huh? Doesn't look like I should be far off...though the trees here seem less spooky for some reason."

Indeed, these trees seem rather vibrant and green, when the trees she's familiar with are withered and decrepit. After a moment, she gives a nonchalant shrug at the inconsistency, then starts walking.

Last but not least, on a different planet entirely, a tall, muscular woman in a uniform consisting of various dark reds throws open a steel door, a smile on her face and a white towel across her neck. She seems chipper enough to ignore how hard she opened the door...although, really, that might not have been intentional at all, what with her hands being giant scorpion claws and all.

Probably should've mentioned that earlier.

"Alright, done with my daily routine!" The scorpion woman (appropriately named Scorpia) pulls out what appears to be a holographic tablet of some kind, though not without difficulty. "So, what's next...ah! Check in with the cleanup crew on Beast Island! That's easy enough!"

And thus, Scorpia heads off to address her next item of business.
goldeaglefire1
goldeaglefire1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiphia Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:00 pm

All of a sudden, there’s a multi-universe-wide blip. A moment where everything seems to just...disappear. For a millisecond. A little glitch in the system. Something to that effect. It’s not too concerning. Other than the fact that, well, it probably is.

The portal near the two Space-Time dragons and Rosalina seems to react. Quite a bit. It fizzes and splutters and distorts like hell. Only for a second, though. Nothing worrisome whatsoever. Totally not. But Palkia shrieks like it’s been stabbed, anyway. Maybe that’s a signal for bad things.

-

Meanwhile, somewhere totally different, there’s a whirr and a click and a glow. After being stuck in a Dream for way too long to be normal, a familiar face is called back to his body, old metal bones creaking and snapping with wear and tear.

The first things he says are “What the hell”, “oh no”, and “this is bad”. Because, well, it’s logical to have those kinds of reactions after being half-dead, half-asleep for three years and then suddenly being called back into your body, back to Earth, somewhere you thought you’d never be again.

With a stretch and a crack, Fluffy breaks away from the rubble and stares into the sky.

“This is bad,” he repeats.

Last edited by Tiphia on Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:17 pm

Rosalina blinked once, taking the time to look around herself after the blip had occurred. Shaking her head, she turned back to face Dialga, seemingly ignoring Palkia.

"Coming to mind is one of my Lumas, Polari. He knows more about wormholes than I do."

Last edited by Pushi on Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiphia Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:23 pm

“TRULY?” Dialga pauses for a moment. “HIS HELP WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED.”

Palkia says nothing. A shiver runs through its body.
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarx 64 Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:36 pm

Suddenly a fissure erupts out of the blue right smack dab in the middle of Kyoto. The fissure was so large infact that it had managed to swallow up an entire temple with it. Vibrant blue light pours out from the bottom of the newly created ravine. It's not blinding by any means but gotdam it still hurts to look at.

Clambering out of the light was a gigantic purple metal hand which grips the top of the ravine. Then it's arm, shoulder, head, and soon enough the rest of this thing's body becomes visible once it hoists itself up out of the ravine and onto a road. At first glance it looked like your classic gundam Mecha...But there are a lot of things off. Ignoring the sweet coat of Purple and Green, it's head looks like a dinosaur ripped straight from the grave. For a giant robot it was fairly slim in appearance with armor plates that made it look muscular to a degree. And the top of it's shoulder had what looked like two giant plates seamlessly attached to it that soared past it's head. Wack.

This was an Envangelion. And it's Pilot was freaking the fuck out. Who Wouldn't

5:00
The red text flashed infront of Shinji's dumbfounded face.

"Wh-What?!" Shinji quickly looks around him in the cockpit, realizing the worse.

"Mrs Misato?! Asuka?! I've been transported somewhere else by the angel! H-Hello?!" Shinji's face froze, realizing he had not reached the bottom of the barrel yet.

"My connection with got cut short...To make things worse I've only got a little below 5 minutes before 01 runs out of power!" Shinji panicked to himself as his mind raced to try and find a solution to all of this. Poor Shinji.

Not too far away from Shinji's panic attack in Kyoto was a man wearing parts of samurai armor combined with an extremely questionable choice of clothes that somehow looked decent. Why's it always purple https://imgur.com/HsCZa5i . Whatever the case of his garments were they were comfy. So much so that the man, Yoshimitsu, had managed to sleep through that entire fissure commotion without so much as a snore. Amazing.

Strung across his back kept secure in a sheathe was his katana which radiated a devilish energy. Those with the power to sense it may raise an eye.
Solarx 64
Solarx 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahri Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:53 pm

(Name: Angela

Physical Desc.: 5'9" with gray skin and red hair. Her eyes are crimson, and she wears a black hoodie most of the time, paired with black leggings for maneuverability's sake. Roughly 130 llbs.

Personality: Cold and callous, though she knows how to have fun with it. She has a more human side, but that rarely comes out. Intimidated by the fact that she's heir to a rather large empire, though she doesn't let that show often.

Extras: She possesses a spear given to her by her mother, and has trained with it to mastery. Also in possession of a sword dubbed the Ultisword, which she rarely ever uses due to it belonging to her father. She feels as if she isn't worthy of it. Also a master of elemental magic.)
Ahri
Ahri

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:11 pm

(here goes nothing!)

Name: Cerena

Physical Desc.: she's a ink demon with a purple bow and a golden heart locket and it has a red heart on it, what more do you want from me?

Personality: nice,kind,caring, brave

Extras: uh...……would you believe me if I said she has a evil counterpart called insanity like a alter ego?
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum